NYC yelling "I hate white people" attempts to throw man in front of Subway Train

A New York City man was arrested Monday for attempting to push a bystander onto the subway tracks in Harlem while yelling, “I hate white people.”

Gary Weeks, 51, of Queens was charged with attempted murder, aggravated harassment, and obstruction of government. (No picture but guess)
The bystander was waiting at the 4-5-6 subway station at 125th St. and Lexington Ave. for a northbound train when Weeks tried to push him onto the tracks.

The victim was able to escape as other people tried to point and yell at the attacker to cool down.

Police said he spit on an officer as officers tried to arrest him.

For some reason the Jewish moderators deleted my old post, maybe they anchored it since dozens of threads are currently anchored which is vey bizarre. Can't imagine why'd they delete this.

Source: web.archive.org/web/20161124025351/http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-cuffed-push-straphanger-harlem-tracks-article-1.2884884

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_of_responsibility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dindu?

It's probably because you didn't use archive.is

CTR strikes again

What do you think?

Clearly this isnt a hate crime since the subject wasnt white :^)

Or he's a newfag that doesn't understand if your post doesn't get enough replies it gets auto deleted once it falls far enough down the catalog

Sounds like it

Not charged with a hate crime.

tbf those crimes probably carry a heavier sentence than a hate crime.

If your post doesn't mention Donald Trump at least three times in a positive manner it has no place on this board.

If hate crime isn't listed then that mean there is more work to be done in this department.

True.

At least the dindu will probably get 10+ years in the slammer for attempted murder.
Meanwhile, king nigger sheds another tear.

Seeing as how every other thread is anchored, I think mine got anchored by mistake and died. It was getting replies quickly when I had posted it.

wew

The nigger tried to kill a man and traumatize the fuck out of at least one train conductor, and that's all they fucking did? Try to make it calm down?

I didnt see this reported in the New York Times. I guess its not 'news thats fit to print'

That is incorrect. Hate crimes upgrade the sentencing to be longer and/or more severe. They are not normally by themselves.

Imagine if the roles were reversed. CNN wouldn't shut the fuck up about it for a week. In this case it's not even listed as a hate crime.

Sounds like Trump needs to appoint a judge to fix this ((problem)).

Already covered.

If this isn't prosecuted as a hate crime, the victim should sue the justice department, or if he's a nutless fag, someone should sue in his place.

I'll admit, I don't know shit about law, but if the laws are on the books for someone to be charged with a hate crime under these circumstances, and these charges are not brought up, doesn't an average citizen then have the right to take the justice system itself to court for not upholding the law? Serious question, if any lawfags know the answer, please enlighten us

Of course this wont be considered a hate crime.

Are average New Yorkers so cucked they will not stop an attack if they see one

Since the only people who care about hate-laws are lawyers and social justice hypocrites I imagine the laws are written to have a literal anti-white bias.

If these people say that only whites can be racist because white people have power it wouldn't be surprising if they codified it into law.

Someone confirm.

I would only do it if I wanted to relive this movie scene, but with more "Sheeeiiiiit"

Around blacks, never relax.

>mfw it wasn't a hate crime against a white person because the way the law is written

one leader said in 1993: "There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery—then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved." The leader was Jesse Jackson.

New Yorkers are beyond cucked, every single one of them
So much for being "tough"

FUnny because all the liberal faggots just pushed through a statewide hate crime bill. FUck cuomo he is a faggot.

Nowadays yes because it has become the magnet to all the countries faggots and degeneracy. I know Im a Jew Yorker. There are still some real rough people here but the city is filled with faggots especially manhattan and nu-brooklyn.

I visited Jew York a few months ago, and I was disgusted. I went through Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Hell's Kitchen. Shitskins everywhere, cucks all over the place, and one of the girls in the group I went with who's almost the definition of slutty leftist kept gushing about how great the city is. I was there for two days and hated it. The only place I liked was Fort Hamilton, which I had the privilege of staying on thanks go one of the people in the group knowing a general's wife. The fort housing was great, because all of the military family men were white and fairly traditional. It was the only part of that awful city I enjoyed, besides Trump's buildings, which felt like a diamond in the ruff.

Sorry for shitting on your home city.

The camo MAGA hat doesn't get a big reaction on the subway but people HATE the red one.

And it should go without saying that NYC, being the utterly liberal shit-hole that it's become right now, is corrupt as fuck
I wonder if the ballsy New Yorkers see that right now as I do
t. another New Yorker here fed up with the massive liberal bullshit here

Is this the 'NYers who hate living in NY' thread? I need some new guys to play Handball with.

Fucking insanity. Kikes will pay for this

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffusion_of_responsibility
Spineless losers, every single person around him. I can't say for sure because I wasn't there, but I'd certainly like to think that I would have done something if I were in the situation by myself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bystander_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
Spineless losers indeed, this city is but a shell of its former self
I say there needs to be a lot less people here

Fucking look at how red NY was this election, the city needs to be nuked.
Actually, just Manhattan and Williamsburg need to be nuked. There are still a lot of old, based Irish and Italians living in the other boroughs.

Of course I forgot my picture.

(checked)

Some parts of Queens need to be nuked too, they're pozzed up the ass with immigrants

And most of the Bronx is nigger central, just so you know

I've heard that people are much less likely to act when they're in a crowd because they all assume someone else will handle it. I like to think that anons would be the exception, however, since we don't trust much of anyone with much of anything to begin with.

How's the pay? What's your specific salary? Curious cause I'm in college going for a media major but in the technical field a la web development. How difficult is it to find a media job?

Big cities in the the [CURRENT YEAR] must be nuked, or at least 90%, or purged, loads of monuments and building worth preserving

If your a NYer and not salty than you have not been here long enough.

Folks in big cities, especially ethnically diverse ones, tend to be low-trust and antisocial with no sense of community.
That's not to say there aren't heroes left in man, though.

He really IS BATMAN!!

Go to Country Club or Throggs Neck, hell even the parts of Pelham that don't have Sec8 in them, there are still a ton of old Italians living in the Bx.

I'd certainly like to think that as well, but I've seen the biggest dudes you've ever seen talk all the game in the world, but once they were put on the spot they pussied out of the situation. It's easy to believe we'd be the good guys, but everyone's a different person when SHTF. I wouldn't give any of us you guys the benefit of the doubt if we were the ones in the crowd.

baneposting before it was written. like pottery

Not to mention the "I dindu nuffin" part.

just a typical nig

top kek, even Jesse Jackson's been redpilled since 1993.

He pissed off the Jews in the 80s by calling NYC "Hymietown" and voicing support for Palestinians.

jfc. What if when the say they want multiculturalism they actually want the opposite, by separating everyone into labels it destroys any type of loyalty to nations and families….

this is so evil it might be true.

(I'm doing this new thing where I don't name the anymore and just let your mind autofill in the missing word, it'll catch on trust me)