President-elect ((says)) US is 'strongly committed' to Nato

So this happened, how bad is this? Just gossip? media lying again? psyop?
archive.is/KVDxO

You're a retard.

He didn't say he was getting rid of NATO. He said other members would have to pay their fair share.

Nato is the USA

You guys are pretty desperate, eh?
Wouldn't sage but your TRS is showing.
So may your thread die.

Trump said he would focus less on NATO. I hope he starts closing some overseas bases.

Trump is a pragmatist, not an ideologue.

Yes, exactly. They will just have to pay all the dues they have failed to pay for the last 70 years to get caught up before we turn their service back on.

No, Trump lied, deal with it.

le this

Trump never said he was against NATO, what he's against is the EU countries not doing their part and investing in their defense.
He repeated it recently.

Basically it's a "we won't help those who wont help themselves" stance.

chill everybody, i didnt see this posted, it was just to keep track of the events, reading bad news is part of being well informed

He didn't. He's said NATO needs reform.

Here's something you don't get, my American friend: European countries underpaying and weakening their armed forces was part of the deal. This is especially true of Germany. It was deliberate US policy to keep Germany's military weak.

"Keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down."

That was NATO's modus operandi, officially or not. The US is owed nothing for "the last 70 years". It did everything it did in its own interest (or its puppeteers', if you like). If it wants to change its policy, fine.

A better deal would be he complete dismantling of NATO.

FYI, we're going to get your records and drag you out into the street in the middle of the night and execute you.

Good luck, faggot.

Trump never said that he wouldn't be commited to Nato, he has simply said that the protected countries have to pay up. It was the media that spun it to sound that he was going to abandon the Balkans and what have you. So this is an entirely media-orchestrated flip-flop.

I bet you fap to some fucked up shit user, gonna have to hang on the DOTR, sorry.

he's not white so we'll get him with the rest

Nice proxy, faggot.

Trump

Mainstream media

Trump

Mainstream media

This will happen one way or the other thanks to leftists constantly stirring shit. Eventually people's patience will run dry.

Interesting observation.

The thought did occur that, with Europe's population increasingly being replaced by violent third-worlders, and the communists in control talking about building their own army, Trump might have softened his views on NATO entirely to make sure that the majority of troops in Europe are on his side.

(Itb4 American troops end up supporting the people in the inevitable revolution.)

kek dubs

pls no

the burger base is the best place to be for BBQ and burger

Nah, you're lying

There is more CTR invaders on right now then regular posters

This is what he said 4 months ago

What I think is happening is that Trump is completely fine with dismantling NATO. This is his method. Make them pay a ludicrous amount, and if they don't pay it, "Welp, sorry folks, but you gotta know when to walk away from a deal"

Nice source

Report disinfo and D&C. Unlikely the mods help us, but some might

Thanks Holla Forums for correcting the records that the (((Media))) keeps corrupting

Countries only want to be in NATO if we are paying for them. If they will be made to pay their own way then they will tell us to fuck off

Trump never said he was against NATO, only that NATO countries would actually be required to pay for their protection. The "Trump wants to disband NATO" meme was started by the media to discredit him, and now they're pretending he's making a u-turn.

Pumped up the memes to 11. Then habbens. Then habbens. Then .

What I wanted to happen: Trump dismantles NATO and goes Ron Paul (impossible).
What got hyped: He was going to buck the ZOG.
What happened: He got in.
The result? Not at all bucking the Zog. Playing 4D chess but we were the pawns.
Long range result: Nothing. Business as usual. Business people love Trump because he is predictably self-centered and corrupt.
Long range effect 2: Next time we get into a steam box huffing effect, group credibility is diminished as more of us realize that there's actually a small number of you who are like the opposite of CTR.
Can't wait for you to start DOTR, honestly, but until then, independent memetic guerilla warfare.

He said he was going to make them pay, you idiot. The Media simply interpreted that as "Trump's going to divide NATO" because they thought such an action would lead to such things.

Also, "trump clearly stated". It's not even a direct quote, and you know what Donnie said about the media quoting people quoting him.

Yeah, people don't really get the other side. They say NATO is to defend Europe, but on the flip side it is also meant to keep Europe easily controlled by the ZOG. Same with EU. The European Union was an American project, cooked up in NYC, not an organic European will for unity.

this is exactly it, fucking shills think we're as retarded as they are.

This sounds about right.
The same thing was done in that stupid NYT interview, where they reported that he 'softened' on Global Warming. If you read the interview transcripts rather than the article you get the truth. They will write anything, weather they are looking to confirm their world view with scraps of anything or trying to separate supporters from Trump to undermine his presidency before it even starts, its doesn't matter, the result is the same. Never trust anything the lügenpresse prints.

Well that sucks

Samefag as much as you want, but you're convincing nobody, demoralization shill.

This OP

So much this.

Only America and a few Eastern European countries actually meet the 2% GDP on defence NATO requires/recommends.

m8 we can just open a restaurant

Honest question. What percentage of the "American" soldiers stationed there are white?

I've been hearing a lot about black soldiers muh diking the women in Germany and Japan.

I know this is nothing new for the left but it still pisses me off.

try a new buzzword, TRS is the one we use for civic nationalists and faggots.

Most of the soldiers are white, but whenever there's a rape of a local girl you can bet money the perpetrator was a nigger. Just like in America.

It's a bizarre but rather intelligent move on the media's part.

Other examples,

Committed as long as they pull their own weight.

Try harder shills.

Ebin shitpost, CTR.

Trump:

Lied about what? You're the fucking liar. You must not have listened to what he was saying. He was saying Nato needs to pay their bills, if they don't we'll pull out of Nato. He said he very much wants to keep Nato (modernized of course) but that would only happen if our "partners" paid their bills. He said all of this from the very beginning. Saying we would pull out of nato was just a shot across the bow of Europe, a warning that they better pay up.

Basically I've got two rules with trump
He pulls out of Nato- or at the very least lets Russia in and He introduces tariffs on China. If he backflips on either of these I want his head. Him also backflipping on the wall is reason enough too but frankly its not that big an issue in comparison to the other two on a global scale.

sure, it's not like they have discredited themselves so many times already

I'm pretty sure that's what he said during the election.

test