This is on course to be most profitable "Black Friday" ever

As soon as people know the shitskin will be leaving the WH and not replaced by that frigid cunt, suddenly they are confident enough to spend shekels again. Looks like Trump is already "Making America Great" without doing anything. He should have asked his voters to boycott Macys:

"The biggest holiday splurge in HISTORY: Sales surge 13% as stores take a record $2BILLION on Thanksgiving and hope for $3.1billion on Black Friday amid post-election spending boom
The first Black Friday sales have got underway at some stores across the country on Thursday night
Department store J.C Penney was one of the first major chains to kick-off the sales offering huge discounts
Shoppers were seen rushing through the doors at J.C Penney stores across the country, including Tyler, Tx
Others were seen patiently waiting outside Best Buy shops - with some even camping out in small tents
Sales get underway at Macy's, Kmart, Target, Walmart and other stores in just a few hours time
Online shoppers charged out of the gate, spending more than $1.15billion between midnight and 5pm
Forecasters expect the total value of Thanksgiving Day purchases to be more than $2billion

archive.is/ak5QN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3969792/Black-Friday-sales-underway-stores-country.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lsBZv
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/business/dealbook/what-happens-to-the-markets-if-donald-trump-wins.html
highcomsecurity.com/products/guardian-4sas-7?variant=361422057
massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hifiman-he-350
archive.is/FTGV7
archive.is/CUvvH
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3971386/One-person-shot-dead-outside-Macy-s-Black-Friday.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are any of you niggers buying anything? Badly want the ps 4 VR, thought about ordering it but it seems degenerate to spend so many shekels on something when all the games are PC trash now anyway. Though the PS 4 VR Batman game looks good…

Black Friday is disgusting on so many levels.

If the average person valued their dignity higher than a cheap television, this wouldn't even be an anti-holiday.

Rushing into a store staffed by poor souls that can't even enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner just so they can afford more shit they don't need is the pinnacle of rampant consumerism. Go get a library card and improve yourself you fucking cattle.

buying into mass control schemes by the kikes

Agree that it's vulgar as fuck, but it's now a yearly sport to see the best tapes of niggers fighting or running each other over. Also, it throws water in the Jews faces on all the "muh fear of Trump" because if people are spending money like a drunken nigger on a Tuesday night, they must feel confident.

Please buy a fucking gun and kill yourself. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Try spending your money on some wise investments, sonny.

I'd find a picture of ammo but I couldn't be bothered

I know user. Everyone has to do something to get through the fucking day. Maybe you..eat until you almost explode, IDK. I play the electronic Jew on the weekends. Sinners are we all.

Christ this place is getting infested with reddit and 4shit

I can't tell if this is a slide, or a legitimately braindead post

black friday nigger? seriosly?

I really…the IQ here gets lower every second, as motherfuckers try to be edgy and fit in. The fact that people are spendign shitloads of SHEKELS after the kikes have been predicting doom under Trump shows that, once again, the press is full of shit. That's the story. Asshole.

Get it? Like we've had an influx of fucking downs syndrome users.

Modern slave.

no you buffoon.

retailers are forced to report that their earnings are through the roof in order to stay alive. If they were to actually report the real numbers, they'd collapse in a matter of hours as every investor with half a neuron would pull out.

it has nothing to do with trump, it has to do with the system that's been rigged since the 20th century. shit's fucked, and the economy isn't growing because of trump, the jews are inflating it in order to literally crash this nation with no survivors once trump gets sworn in

(get the idea dumb fuck? every major (((economist))) was predicting doom and gloom, and record consumer spending suggests the exact opposite: i.e., record consumer confidence. Do you understand why it's a story worth posting, fuckhead? Of course not. Too edgy for me.

"Assume, for a moment, that Donald J. Trump wins the presidency.

Some readers of this column will shudder at the thought and might even stop reading now. Others in the business world will beam, like Peter Thiel, the Silicon Valley entrepreneur.

But what exactly happens the day after? To markets? To the economy?

The conventional wisdom is that, right off the bat, the stock market would fall precipitously. Simon Johnson, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology economist, posited that Mr. Trump’s presidency would “likely cause the stock market to crash and plunge the world into recession.” He predicted that Mr. Trump’s “anti-trade policies would cause a sharp slowdown, much like the British are experiencing” after their vote to exit the European Union."

archive.is/lsBZv

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/business/dealbook/what-happens-to-the-markets-if-donald-trump-wins.html

Not true. They can fudge the numbers but not to this degree. Example– Gap had shit Autumn sales, they were what they were, and they reported that early.

You can't..you've never actually bought stock and don't understand the market, do you?

kill yourself.

I never understood the black friday meme. Surely the sales can't be that good.

You do realize that the whole "American Consumerism" meme was made up by marketing Jews to ensure you continue being good goys and showing up to work for their funny money everyday. It pressures you to "keep up with the Joneses." Even though it has been shown that material possessions don't add happiness to your life.
sage because OP is fag

kek, you're so fucking transparent in try to look like you know what you're talking about when you've just been exposed as a fucking asshole. Bottom line– (((economists))) were proved completely wrong.

I guess maybe it's because he knows where bodies are buried.

Enjoy your Shitstation "pro" with glorious VR at 15fps you stupid consumerist goyim.
What a low energy thread. "Economists were wrong, meanwhile water is still wet!" What great insight OP!
Wrap it up.

no fuckhead, it would have been better to have shit sales today and Jew York Times headline:
"Fears Over Trump Cast Long Shadow Over Economy: economic woes reflect fear of Trump's uncertain, racist policies."

There are some good sales for things you can actually use, like clothes and tools, but the best sales are for frivolous shit like talmudvisions and other toys.

I swear to Christ, the level of retardation I'm forced to deal with…it wouldn't be fair unless it was 3 retards against me, because between you, not one has made a decent fucking point.

also

bottom line- it's a positive sign for Trump, and a positive overall for the economy, which means more (((media analysts))) eating shit and good news.

Ah yeah, the "economic system" designed to funnel wealth and power to the Bankers. Why do you support their shit user? If we are to rebuild a fair system for the average American, first we have to crash it with no survivors.

Any other factors while consumer spending could be up? Has Nintendo launched a new console?

No (((expert))) will admit it, but deep down the lemmings feel more comfortable spending shekels when there will be a White male ("you're fuckin a white male!") in charge again. It reassures the lemmings on a level most aren't eve aware of to know that a nigger will no longer be making big decisions.

Was there a single thing Obongo touched that he didn't fuck up? HE managed to keep the US out of a war with Iran for the Jews, and I give his nigger ass credit for that. What else? His signature "Obongocare" was a failure on every level.
They nigger-rigged unemployment figures and border numbers to reflect a fake picture if reality. What did the nigger do but for play golf and read lines from his Jewish puppet master?

Your loss

thinking back, Trump winning and having a White guy in charge again really is the explanation. Fall earnings were complete shit and most forecasts called for a shit holiday season. Things can change of course, and people may just be buying early this year and it could still end up with sales down, but the DOW is at an all-time high and for the first time in a while numbers are improving in terms of people who think the economy will get better.

I hope it holds. Really since 9/11, I was young then but there was a tangible change in the way people felt about things. Now, if NYC could just get rid of the current scumbag mayor, cristmas could be genuinely comfy again.

REMINDER- Trump promised we would say "Merry Christmas" again, so say it to everyone you meet (esp those you think are Jews or atheist types). Do your part to help restore that social norm the Jews have taken away.

Reminder to filter this KIKE

why are you so bothered by op's post, you faggot?

You type like you just got off the bus from halfchan. Lurk a little more so that you don't stick out so badly.

kek, this is going to sound bizarre, and it is– it's the same fucking asshole who I made an asshole out of in one post about the "Al Smith Dinner" by correcting him that Trump was not "Old Money" in the NYC sense.

Ever since then, the motherfucker literally looks constantly for threads he thinks are from me and tries his hardest to derail or ruin them. For no reason. He's an insane person. Claims be be in his 60s, a former NYer who now "lives in the desert." (of course, everyone has fights and disagreements, but his writing style–of a 6 year old child– and how they come from nowhere make it obvious when it's the same asshole. Over a month now and he still has not given up, and I refuse to change my writing style to "hide" from him, so on it goes).

also, has a VPN and will try to post retarded shit where others agree with him. I know, if I heard this, I'd think the person telling me was a schizo too, but go back and look. I guess he thinks it bothers me, when in actuality I just get a good laugh as I wait to read about him eventually being arrested for having 5 -year old corpses in his house or something.

keep telling yourself that as (((Walmart))) and the like lists a talmudvision, normal sale price $299, as "was $399 but now $299! saving so much, goy!"

if you did you'd know the entire thing is fraudulent, based purely on lies
want an example every time they publish the (un)employment figures, pure numbers magic, everybody knows it, yet they all think the other lemmings really believe the numbers and trade like it, thus making it a self fulling prophcy

in this case for most retailers fall sales were bad, as such they needed record sales know to not keel over in their stock prices

it will take several months for all the data to be made public but compare this dataset to stock inventory figures, reported cashflow and truckermiles driven to see if their really was something happening

the point is they can fudge the numbers of sales rather easy and the control agencies don't care, but the underlying infrastructure of port deliviries and truckmiles are harder to fudge

the quite necessity of good sales to the retailers only is enough to warrant suspicion

smh tbh fam

Actually you're the moron. Black Friday is the day when a lot of brick and mortar retailers go from red to black so the returns from which are a good health indicator of the economy. Societal commentary of consumerism aside, a big turn out on Black Friday is indicative of a confident market that won't constrict under Trump for animal spirit reasons. If we are facing a crash, it'll be because Yellen the kike witch ratchets up the fed funds rate too fast on purpose.

just to be clear– so in your opinion, Trump's father DID tell him where the bodies were buried, correct?

that pic gets me every time KEK 🐸

May I ask your age? Because if you are over 16, you'd know that when the numbers look bad from the outset, they report that. the Jews who work at (((Bloomberg))) and other financial places have their own reputations and jobs to worry about and brokers need to keep their clients.

You cannot make up shit from thin air. You can maybe one time, but then you are fucking done the first time you are incorrect. THIS is how this place has gone downhill, and I'm not sure if it's the leddit influx or cuckchan.
RULE# !– DO NOT SPEAK DIDACTICALLY ABOUT SOMETHING UNLESS YOU KNOW IT SO WELL YOU DO IT FOR A LIVING OR KNOW EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF IT. THIS GOES FOR ALL TOPICS.

Follow that rule, and you'll have a lot fewer bans here. I have no idea if leddit "bans," I guess you could just open a new account but they you loose all your little stars don't you?

better off getting a used HTC Vive instead, 3D Kanojo >>>>> Sony censored shit brah
also you can make your own waifu…

I'm not gonna buy the first generation even if I have the shekels, wait to see if any games worth owning come out. right now, all I've heard that is worth playing batman. also, might get sick of that thing around face real fast.

For now, for my few hours of relief on weekend, I'll stick to the old COD where you can actually shoot favella monkeys and such and every game isn't a fuckign exercise in PC sensitity.
Imagine how much fun the fucking VR stuff could be if we could design games we actually wanted?

He seems like a weedbro who watched a video on the stock market that peppered in some of the words he used and thought it was, like, far out.

Does POL think (((they))) might false flag this black friday ,RIOTS BLM blockades,Snackbars Snackbarring the food courts ?

What the fuck is

POL

they do drop them. I badly anted an OLED TV, decided to wait. (I know "watching electric synagogue in current year," but I like watching old movies.)

The TV was 55 inches $1999, OLED. Over 1 fucking weekend, Amazong raised it (not shit) to $2999, A fucking THOUSAND DOLLAR RAISE. I've read some shit about a shortage in OLED material along with an explosion in demand, but I ended up losing the TV I wanted by waiting. I had $k saved up, but wasn't going to pay $3k.

first few people talk like that here if they are not shitposting, so yes you do stick out

but to answer your comment, yes i am old enough to have experienced 2008 and yes everything is a fraud, reputations are meaningless, just go on youtube and find hordes of talking heads defending the now defunct institutions right up untill they died

as i have mentioned earlier the data isn't available yet, we have to wait untill i assume january and then we can compare the data to see if the sales were really a success

this. VR still needs loads of development. Until there isn't a feasible way to control shit hands free, it's worthless imo.

Well,then you're just plain fucking stupid. If you think the Jews wouldn't take GLEE in announcing bad financial news related to Trump, you don't understand how the markets work.

the fact that news is not only good, but record-breaking is an indication that it has to be the truth. You REALLY think the kikes who were warning of massive, "Grapes of Wrath" type recession want to admit they were wrong? And not just slightly wrong, but a complete 180?

I did well because I bought a bunch of shit on Tues in market, expecting it to bounce back (as it has).

If you are being earnest, then best I can say for you is that you don't understand the Jewish media and their egos, because this even further destroys any shred of credibility they had remaining.

Agree. I'd still like to try it (I had Occ. Rift Beta version I had been on waiting list for, fucking nephew dropped in in sink and ruined it ($600 shot to shit)

Really just want to try to sony VR for 10 mins, but at least in the UK they are charging £10 just to try it in order to keep gans of niggers and muslims from staying in the stores all day to monopolize them.

Hoping a friend will get one and I can at least try it out.

Just imaging a few years in the future when a tsunami alert goes off on a Saturday night and a million Japanese men die since they are all hooked up to this sort of thing with the world blocked out completely, and not even noticing what was happening until water was over their heads.

At least they'd die happy.

I've tried it. Nothing fancy really. Best thing I found myself doing with it was flying around in google earth. Normies blow the VR hype out of proportions. From a technological point of view it's still useless and from a (not retarded) consumer perspective still years away from having real fun with it.

Let the normies be the lab mice until then.

i understand your argument, but the jewish media doesn't have any credibility nor is it the final end
the media is just the mouthpiece for the money and influence

i am now speculating here, but the (((establishment))) expected hillary to win, so this was all set in motion so hillary could declare that her election restored consumer confidence

THIS, THIS, THIS. Main reason have wanted it. Can you actually..I see it as almost being able to go on tours of places I've always wanted to see without having to leave the house.
By far, that's main reason I wanted Occ Rift, and I probably could have done it with my Beta edition of Occ Rift. To see…Hagia Sophia from inside, "walk" ww 1 battle fields.

My main problem? I went to undergrad in the late 1990s.early 2000s, at literally the only "top" school to stay with apple tech for entire school (it came with stock options and increased the endowment by 6x). Thus, I was using apple and then Mac before it became a symbol of SJWs and cuckoldry, simply because it was what my colleges system was built around.

Now, I'm sort of fucked bc I have literally no idea how to operate a non-mac, apple has shown literal interest in VR, and from what I hear none of the VR stuff quite "fits" perfectly with a Mac.

Also, cuckerburg bought OccRift, ehiv now make me want to avoid like the plague. Have you heard of any of them work decently with Mac? And even worse, I get grouped in with SJW scum as a "mac user," when I was using the fucking company when Jobs left and it was at bottom of barrel and my college was literally only one in top 15 to keep the entire campus Mac.
Which ended up making them a LOT of shekels but now makes me look like a cuckold, through no fault of my own.

turn back now

I considered this too, but then wondered why it has 296 5 star reviews on Amazon. I guess a lot of it is "sunk costs," and the idea that "I paid all these shekels, spent so long on waiting list, so it HAS to be good." Although if it really did suck, you'd expect…I mean, even the big Jews at the papers are giving it 5 stars.

Won't lie, idea of playing "AS batman" sounds bretty fucking cool. But Christ, imagine if the jews had not neutered the industry? Imagine…COD, Modern Warfare with a gun-shaped controlled, where you went from room to room spilling to brains of shitskins? That would sell billions, literally BILLIONS of dollars worth of shit.

Hopefully, Trump's win sends a message tot he SJW and the Jews that the audience is out there if they will make realistic, semi-historically accuate games. But shit like 'BAttlefield 1," a WW 1 game with a fucking NIGGER (!!!) on the cover? No thank you. The Jews can keep that.

I hate black friday, it ruins a good time to spend with family just so they can go out and get trampled buying stupid shit
I WORK HARD TO COOK A TURDUCKEN GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

You really won't quit until you are in a psych ward, will you? If I'm having a discussion with other people, I can post as much as I want fuckface. Mods think it's a shit thread, they can anchor it.

Here's a question, my "desert" friend: why does it bother you? You, personally? Which nigger is holding a gun to your head forcing you to be in this thread?

Also, pray enlighten everyone on what is being slid the day after thanksgiving, black friday? What political news traditionally comes out on…black friday? So, you go ahead (you know where the bodies are buried), show everyone what is being slid.

You got your stupid fucking ass whupped in that one Al Smith thread, and you've literally never quit. How many psych wards have you been in, and what psychotropic meds do you take?

Don't you think you should worry more about you mental health that people having a discussion you happen not to like about black friday on…BLACK FRIDAY. Here's an idea. You have a different topic in mind? START YOU OWN THREAD.

You tell everyone how Trump's father "knew where the bodies were buried."

This thread is shitty bait.

you give yourself clear away. Random people call you a kike and a shill, because you try to ruin and derail threads for NO REASON, other than that you got your fucking ass kicked over a month ago in the Al Smith Dinner thread.

Jesus Christ, imagine how fucking fragile your ego must be and what I nerve I must have hit– over A MONTH later, you are still fucking doing it. Do you not get it? I don't fucking care. I post, I get a laugh that this fucking mentally ill asshole is so obsessed with being inferior to me and so unable to make his own, even semi-creative threads, he fucking follows me around.

You 'll never drive me off here, scum. Actually, I make it a point to come here MORE jus tto prove that. Nor will I even both filtering you, because I get a good genuine laugh knowing that one or 2 sentences I wrote that night destroyed your fucking ego this badly.

So..excellsior! I always enjoy the laugh. Here's to you, supreme 60+ year old gentleman.

It's a reference to how howard stern's sidekick tried to kill himself, the far, greasy asshole that was in that "meme"b(which was such poor quality I hesitate to give it that title). He drank bleach, stabbed himself in the stomach 5 times, then tried to stop bleeding with tissues.

Jewglle or cuckcuckgo "artie lange, suicide attempt."

mmm, how's that taste? *smacks lips*

Merry Christmas user.

i'm guessing OP got run off of Holla Forums for suggesting it's worth $700 to put goggles on and play a 20 minute batman game where batman is unable to walk from place to place. well, we don't want you here either.

It's mostly niggers.

I've even heard millennials say that "Black Friday" is a racist term, apparently because they realize on some level that it's a day when niggers chimp out. Funny how they lack so much self-awareness that they can't see how racist they are by saying "Black Friday" is racist.

Apparently millennials think the term refers to the color of the people that cause all the problems in the stores.

tits or gtfo

The same desperate, pathetic retard on his fucking VPN. Who could fucking imagine, it must be subversion! On "black Friday," when ther eis fuck all political news, someone had the temerity to make a thread about…black Friday and how the good sales reflect positively on Trump!

Your act gets worse with each passing time. When are you going to give up and just go into the psych ward?

(checked)
kek

bought this with 80% discount; did I degenerate?

shamefru dispray

it's bretty nice

Op, did you get lost on your way to /r/The_Cuckold?

Even if you are trying to be Sarcastic, that's another issue– the Jews pushing Christmas further and further up until this year they had fucking Christmas shit up in October is some places.
Christmas season starts with Advent. If you have kids (will be few here), get them advent calendars that have a piece of candy in it for each day. Actually, they probably have really cool ones now.

Also, sort of miss being able to go to Church, before the Jews had it so tied up with the idea of pedos that it started to be disgraceful even to go to Church. And, no, am not suggesting pedos should have or ever should be "protected," but with the Church they used the same technique they used with Nixon and Watergate: bit by bit, chinese water torture, a little each day just to ensure it was always somewhere in the press.

Meanwhile, these same fucking kikes have, by some estimates, 50% of all Orthodox rabbis as fucking pedos but the Jewish media doesn't dare say a word about it. The Jews managed to strip the Church of any and al spiritual, moral, or cultural authority (if the Jews hadn't done their little game, scum like Ted Kennedy and time aine could have been much easier to get in line if they knew they'd face ex-communication ).

And so now, we have the ultimate, marxist, jesuit, liberation theology shit bag in the Vatican to wash the feet of niggers and tell catholics to give the animals all they want, even their own wives.

Does he not understand that even a cursory reading of the Koran and the history of the Ottoman turks shows that taking ROME has been their goal since the beginning? Now they are well on their way. Thanks, Francis. Only wish you could be fucking crucified on PPV and use the proceeds to ship niggers back over.

HEy, I didn't bring your girlfriend into any of this. Don't see any reason for you to bring her photo up now.

Thank you for correcting the… No, not that goddamn record. God fucking damnit. They… They ruined a phrase that legitimately means something. Fuck it. Thank you for spelling it out for the special ed students in the back. There. You can fudge numbers. Yes. But you're fucked the first time anyone who counts beans counts a different number than you. And because the number of beans are published alongside the method they used to count those beans, anyone is pretty much free to count them up and see if they get the right number. In fact, people make careers out of speculating about how many beans will be added or removed from the jar.

Get your Chinese made shit now! The price is going way the fuck up in a few weeks.

I use my home gaming PC for production and recording in-studio, but due to my shift in work hours, I've had to do work at work while work is slow.

Is there any way I can splurge 500-800 buck-a-roos on a laptop and write it off as a work expense? I'm getting paid to make music.

As for black friday, I very rarely indulge, but I did spend around 250 for an LCP II as I needed a pocket backup gun, and it's a fantastic addition to my collection (I wanted a P238 doe)

I figure now's as good a time as any to upgrade my Production Laptop.

I want to buy you a gun so you can shoot yourself.

Exactly. You get it. The fucking Alex Jones scum here don't understand the concept of the SEC and other regulatory bodies that don't let you just get away with such shit.
When they lose the argument, they just go back to what they know: ad hominems and fucking insanity. We used to have a decent number of genuinely smart people here, and at least the ones not that smart were interesting. Now,, 9% of posters here are just hard-ons.

inb4 reports along the lines of THESE PEOPKE ARE SPLURGING IN THE BIGGEST BLACK FRIDAY EVER BECAUSE THEY FEAR THAT A TRUMP PRESIDENCY MAY TAKE AWAY THEIR MONEY/SEND ILLEGALS BACK/NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

Bretty strong feelings for someone who only read one post, wouldn't you say. MAybe Fred could give you the gun after telling you where bodies are?
p.s. - Fred, this video is just for you. With your mouth. Show me with your mouth…

just for you:

Are the discounts real?

Made in Turkey

Damn

Well, we'll see.
I know the BDI Christmas bump has been as anemic as the last two previous years (and already sliding), so the retailers don't seem to think they'll be seeing much customer increase.
But you may be right, a lot of strange thingsa are happening, such as the markets all rising (all over the globe) even as the bond market is crashing (seems people are expecting inflation, normally a sign of increased economic activity).
But a bond crash historically precedes a market crash, so we're getting conflicting signs, here.
I trust Trump will revitalize the Main Street economy, which is what's needed for increased sales & strong fundamentals…but he's had hardly any time to do anything yet, and he's not even officially president (I know, he's already working hard for us, believe me, I appreciate it, and it gives me great hope for our future).

Nope, sparse Christmas here, business has been terrible for over a year, now.
I have no discretionary income, and I have debt to pay down.
Obama's "great recovery" looks like "no customers" to me.

No clue about video game shit. I CAN tell you, as above, there was an OLED TV I wanted last year that was $2k. I had to move some money around, was going to buy it monday.

By Monday SAME EXACT TV WAS FUCKING $3,000. I tried to figure out how it was possible, lots of shit about "increase in demand for OLEDs, esp in Asia and Middle East, material getting more expensive, etc..

But long story short, I didn't get my OLED TV and have been pissed over it over since. Not sure what lesson to glean from that, if it was really a rarity for the cunts to tack on a full $1k, but if you see an OLED TV you KNOW you want at a rice you can afford, get it as soon as you can. Only first hand advice I can give.

Vidya, I mostly play with my nephew when I'm babysitting him, have no real clue. I did see price of the Sony VR thing go from $500 to $400. Keep in mind, you will also need the "starter kit" with the Sony Camera (that's on sale for $3- on amazon from $100) and the 2 fucking sticks.

Really want to try it, but now I hear I need a subscription thing from some asshhole above (no idea if that's true) and wondering if I should just wait. I honestly don't know. It does have good reviews on amazon, make of that what you will.

actually it's made by the mountain jews, a.k.a. the swiss.

highcomsecurity.com/products/guardian-4sas-7?variant=361422057

and an ALG rail

disappointed in the lack of ammo deals

Watches are a waste user. No guy ever got laid because of his watch, unless you are around really materialistic sluts who just recognize brand names like "rolex." It has no utility and really not much of a "fashion statement.

Obviously your shekels, spend as you will, and you can call me a degenerate for wanting vidya VD to try (as many in here have already). But fuck, at least that is something of an intellectual adventure assuming the game isn't degenerate. A watch just…well, it sits there, and now with everyone owning a phone, it has no real utility anymore.

Picking up a new gun today.

You can bet they are angry (at least in short term) that Trump lost. There would have bee a run on gun stores like nothing in recent memory.

Well, do you have family, a wife and kids or a Gf at least? Broke up with my GF, siblings are going away, going to be spending christmas alone like a fucking degenerate. Which is depressing no matter how you try to spin it in your own head.

If you have a wife/GF or kids that give a shit about you, better off than…well, at least than me.

I'm sure they are, but they've had almost 8 years to rake in the profits. They may try to keep prices steady through the holidays; I'm expecting a fire sale in 2017.

4k tv, yes or no?

"Beans" is a racist term…

Yes, wife & family.
Not depressed, mind you…just broke.
I'm sorry for your situation, but things will get better.
2 of my three kids live thousands of miles away, but I'll be seeing my eldest on the weekend. We usually use Skype to get together on holidays, you might try that with your family.

Did she seriously just fucking do that

you have a wife and kids user, and I know everyone competes here to be the edgiest prick, it's fucking miserab;e to spend thanksgiving and christmas alone, especially when you know what's like to spend with wife and kids (was married, wife let me for big money while in last year of LS, never saw the stepkids again either I fucking raised starting at 19 bc their trust find father was out smoking crack, shooting H, and banging sluts…so, you have more than what some have.

And I know, I'm a "cuck" for raising her 2 kids, and while we were together she miscarried 2 of mine. Anyway, fuck it, not meant to be. So here I am, alone and miserable, while every normal motherfucker is at a ski lodge somewhere with family and friends.

Oh, may as well offer this advice– if you can get a TV with the specs you want and without the "smart Tv" shit and for less, do it. Have had my samsung "smart Tv" for a year and have no idea of what it really does, other than use the "audio voice control" to spy on me for ZOG.

IT has option where you can stream your Computer to your TV (however, that would mean having them on same network, which I won't do), but you're better off betting an apple TV or Roku for that shit, simplifies it enough to where it's worth it. The fucking "smart Tv" options, I still haven't a clue what over 90% of them are or how to use, and I'm not tech retarded.

Who's that? I'd fuck her

you can go to Auschwitz in VR

retired swiss watch makers go to turkey and make watches there with cheaper materials

actually saw that on Sky, put together by a German cuckold to remind everyone how "important it is." Wonder if someone would be able to hack the game so you got to "play" as a German officer and gas them in their "it was real in my mind" chambers.

If academia wasn't occupied by Jews, that would actually be a great tool to prove it was impossible for it to have happened as the kies claim, and that "gas" was only used to delouse clothing.

Well sorry then for not wanting to live like a bloody caveman. Just for the record I always buy items after they have had numerous pricedrops so im far less beneficial to the kike overlords than most people my age.

Who are you asking user? It depends. Do you have a DVD player, do you pay for kikeflix? You are only going to get real 4k quality from a good DVD, 4k compatible DVD player and there, yes, it's fucking amazing.

Kikeflix has a lot of shit they SAY is in 4k, but bandwidth is so limited, more often than not you can't even tell the difference. If you live in one of the areas jewggle has installed their high speed shit, then 100%.

But short answer– if you plan on keeping TV for more than 2 years, of course. IF you plan on keeping it over 3 years, you probably also should do OLED, because over last year it's become clear that neither 4k nor OLED is a fad, both are here to stay.

Just a question of how soon you decide to upgrade. But to reiterate, if you get a 4k, DEF. get a 4k compatible DVD (they are like $90 now) and a few DVDS, and you won't believe it. DO NOT fall for the 3D hype. Yes, it's fun to watch avatar once (even tough it's an anti-White movie), but wears off quickly.

Black friday is a scam now. The stores only stock 1-3 items of the actual deals they advertise so the people who get them are those lemmings who camp overnight. Then stores have been caught inflating prices then advertising steep discounts back to the normal prices. In addition stores have been caught selling "black friday" editions of products which are just shittier quality than normal items. If you need to wait for black friday to afford that TV you need to get your finances in order before buying more crap.

The main reason why Im interested in a 4k is the upcoming xbox thats set for next year, but since I wont be buying that untill its clear whether or not its any good and the price has dropped a bit, I wont be buying the tv yet, I was mainly interested in an honest opinion on whether or not "muh 4 kay" was overhyped or not.

I agree with you on the 3D by the way, its cool in cinemas but the TVs are definetly not worth the pricetags.

It's not about the individual pieces, it's about the entire outfit. Anyways, you shouldnt dress well for women but it sure doesnt hurt with the ladies. Before you call me a faggot for caring how I dress think what the alternative is? Dressing like a dumpy degenerate?

I like your watch. The off center date kinda triggers my autism though.

Retarded.

What's really out there to buy? I genuinely don't see the appeal.

It depends. As I said, the fucking difference between $2k and $3k for the same exact TV is not negligible. I really got unlucky so my example is extreme, but if you are posting on here, you are bought electronics at some point in your life.

No one is saying to spend money like a drunken nigger on a tuesday night,– esp. money you don't have– but if you know your shit about whatever you want to buy, this is the time to get it. I made the mistake with the OLED thinking "the Jews will never raise the fucking thing, and if they do won't be by much." And the fucker's raised it a grand.

>each time you come on here, you literally look for me and my posts because I beat you like a fucking dog and proved you to not know what you were talking about re: Trump and NYC "old money"

it's time to stop

Holy shit.

WRONG. 66% of people asked this week said they weren't buying anything.

Also, buying goods made ELSEWHERE, doesn't help us. It helps, gooks. Learn the basics, OP.

Literally every measurement has said otherwise.

Am I meant to be fucking ashamed that I'm shitposting a lot while catching up on my work? That's why it's an anonymous message board.I don't give a fuck.

If it weren't for this clean desert air being so fresh and beneficial for my sixty year old lungs I'd come over there and make you say that to my face fgt.

You will never be rid of me. Every thread, every shitpost you make, I'll be there.

Mark my words kiddo, you will regret ever disagreeing with me about the age of the Trump family's money.

Fuck off commie.

Only a degenerate mindset would consider a time telling device to be a purchase intended for MUH DIKing women. What's the matter with you?

No. Spending more than maybe $300 on a TV is wasteful.

But that's wrong you fucking retard. You're better off hooking up your computer to the TV. HDMI/DVI/VGA/Displayport connections are common and the cables are cheap.

You technologically illiterate mongoloid, for fuck's sake.
DVD VIDEOS ARE 720X480 NTSC OR 720X486 PAL, YOU ARE NOT GETTING 4K IMAGES OUT OF AN (((UPSCALER)))

Anything that destroys the liberal narrative of 'oy vey, Trump is president, now everything will collapse!' is good.

It's still completely insane that this kind of behavior is allowed - All this rushing to grab stuff means no one has the time or mindset to look critically at the stuff they're grabbing.

One could actually put laptops from 2010 there in shiny new boxes, mark it upwards 300% and these people would grab them as though they're the newest 2017 series.

Well shidd, might as well take advantage of it. Has Holla Forums found any good deals that are still running on a 1911? I've been wanting an RIA but any decent 1911 will do.

>inb4 >>>/k/

this sad sack is just using Holla Forums to have somebody to talk to over the holidays.

You could buy some serious firepower for $1,500 and get some 50" TV for less than $500. Why the fuck would you spend so much on some gadget that is only marginally better than the much cheaper versions, that will also be obsolete within a few months anyway?

Even if you were rich as fuck, there are so many better things you could buy with that money. But you obviously aren't rich as fuck if you had to save up the money, and then couldn't afford it when the price went up 50%.

Save, invest, or at least buy something useful with that money you dummy.

I will check the shit out of those dubs
yes user these goyim need to read a fucking book and quit being so goddamn selfish and materialistic. Shit like this disgusting habit every year is why the kikes thrive. I wouldn't be surprised if some [email protected]/* */ kike cooked up the plan using Bernays propaganda methods as a base.

American consumers would still be out assaulting one another for the newest Blu-Ray Player even if were in the middle of a fucking depression. I don't think you understand how fucked up our society has become.

They kvetch for the sake of kvetching and making the goyim paranoid.

30% off some sweet New Balance shoes all from the comfort of my own home. Made in USA!

What are you even doing here?

Checked but

Anyway what's so wrong with people going shopping on the days that are convenient to them? A lot of Americans don't get a lot of weekdays off, especially in November and December, other than Black Friday. And what's wrong with buying things that they want, when they want to buy them? Retailers noticed that people liked to shop on the Friday after Thanksgiving BEFORE Black Friday became a thing—consumers started the trend, then retailers started taking advantage of it. You guys really seem to hate capitalism.

I'll probably go window-shopping with my wife later, then come home and order all my purchases online. I like to see some things irl before I buy them online, like electronics and shoes.

Probably going to buy my wife a leather purse if I find one I think she'll like for less than $100. If you try to buy leather good online you get ripped off half the time, gotta buy leather in person.

Just gotta wait until it's busy, then you slip out the front door with the loot you've either pocketed or (with big things like tv's) pick up an old receipt and walk out quickly but confidently.

So what's the context of this photo? I'd liek to finally know it.

pic related

checking those quads

I got a 300 dollar headphone for 100.

Who gives a fuck? How did you even end up on this board?

I had my consumerist fun buying survivalist shit earlier this year under the impression that Hillary was going to start WW3.

Now I guess I should buy a new external hard drive. But I'm sure cyber monday is better for that kind of thing. I honestly imagine the increased confidence shoppers have is entirely the result of Trump winning. If Clinton won, these numbers would be even more dismal than last year's.

Kill yourself

That's pretty disturbing.

Need good headphones to listen to Wagner m8

It was a black lives matter "die in" at some mall, where a bunch of niggers would pretend to be dead to protest dead black people or something.

I'll never understand why people degrade themselves like this.

They make money off of selling cords, not the products themselves, its the accessories

This is the future you have chosen.

They're all fat or black. Already degraded.

Just look at the kind of people. There is your answer.

Yeah, the niggers aside I guess it's a did the chicken or egg come first type of question. Depressing to see it every year though.

don't forget Sinatra
massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hifiman-he-350

archive.is/FTGV7

That picture should be exploited, going 'oy vey, trump voters are doing nazi salutes!'

Because they cant afford these things otherwise. The reason for that is because they lack long term planning skills, so saving up for something big is a foreign concept to them.

Also, since we live in 2016 I doubt any of them have supportive families that helped grow them as people. It's expensive to live alone, user.

If anything bad happens to me I'm fucked.

BLACK FRIDAY MATTERS
Matt Drudge is one of the great shitposters of our age.

What a revolting state.

didnt see that coming. parking lots were pretty dead by me

It used to be a decent place when it was mostly White. The negroes and beaners knew not to fuck with Whites. It's a disaster these days and heading towards California tier demographics. My hometown went from about 85%+ White to resembling that picture in about 15 years.

Another one who doesn't read. Never said the "upscale" was that great (though they are better), but blueray DVDs on a 4k are fucking amazing.

don't believe me? I have a setup right now. Will take a picture of the movie "Atonement" on kikeflix and then take one of the blueray DVD picture. It's such a difference, it's like going from fucking sega to PS 4.

and I'm the first to expect the Jews to be pulling a fast one re: technology. $k with blueray is amazing, OLED is amazing. As it becomes the standard, OLED will get cheaper. right now I think only…LG(?) has them for a semi-reasonable price.

If you have the shekels on hand and want it now, get the OLED and you will not be disappointed. If don't have shekels, wait a year for prices to come down (although there is a debate if they will, since the rumor is that Apple won't be able to make their next iPhone OLED simply due to a lack of the necessary resources.

Hymie, with amount of food references I see on here, some of you motherfuckers spend that amount on fast food in 2-3 months. I don't like going to movies in my area because Niggers.

I like old movies, I like nature documentaries (the ones that aren't "muh global warming) and other shit. That and the gym are my vices. I'm into technology, as it's part of muh job. The buzz surrounded OLED is one of the few things that isn't hype, it really is that good and that superior to anything else.

you spend your shekels ordering "papa johns" 3x a week. I SAVE my shekels all year and wanted an OLED (that I ended up getting fucked out of when amazon jacked up price by 1k shekels. What the fuck do you care?

Do you think I'm sitting watching…those awful nigger-jew race mixing movies about car chases, or the few actual decent stuff left out there? Live and let live.

yes mate, and a lot of good it would do me living in fucking Manhattan. Had the cunt lapper won, I'd have had to find a way, even if it meant renting a shitty place upstate and storing there. But Trump gave me 4 years of breathing room.

>But you obviously aren't rich as fuck

I refuse to put anything on a CC. The fuckers at amazon had literally ONE left, and over the weekend, raised the price on same exact item ONE THOUSAND SHEKELS. Don't care if if came with a blowjob from the entire indoor Russian volleyball team, just was not paying that, was a complete, complete fucking rip off.

Badly want the ps 4 VR

If this isn't b8, go lurk shitpost on >>>Holla Forums and >>>Holla Forums they'll set you straight

fuck, the Jews at DM have already edited story to make it look like it was WHITES who were doing the fighting, but yesterday they had great footage of niggers rioting and literally one killing one another.

My favorite was a video from South Africa– where they have apparently adopted the Black Friday Tradition– and a bunch of niggers were brawling over toilet paper that was on sale. The video and pictures here aren't great (assuming the edited out the niggers chomping out after the usual suspects complained), but might be on jew tube or live leak if you feel like looking:

archive.is/CUvvH

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3971386/One-person-shot-dead-outside-Macy-s-Black-Friday.html

-A heroic Good Samaritan who tried to break up a domestic violence incident has been killed outside a mall
-Man was shot at a Walmart in San Antonio after he shouted at a man who was allegedly attacking a woman
-The alleged shooter, 21-year-old Telles Juarez, then attempted to escape from police for about 15 miles
-At least two more people were shot in Tennessee after chaos broke out about 4pm at Hamilton Place Mall
-A heavy police presence remained on the scene, and there were reports that shoppers had been evacuated
-One suspect was taken into custody, and another person of interest was detained after the shooting
Demond Cottman, 21, was shot dead and his 26-year-old brother, Shadi Cottman, was wounded in a shooting outside a Macy's store in New Jersey early Friday morning
The shooting occurred at the Hamilton Mall in South Jersey as people lined up outside for shopping deals
In Nevada on Thursday, a person was shot dead in a road rage incident in a Walmart parking lot in Reno
A man in Tennessee suffered a gunshot wound after shots were fired at a mall in Memphis on Thursday
Department store J.C Penney was one of the first major chains to kick-off the sales offering huge discounts

special for you:

> go lurk shitpost on >>>Holla Forums and >>>Holla Forums t
Question for you user; are you my friend???