Animated Music Video 2: Electric Boogaloo

starting this off with a tear jerker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tg3rG-e6haw
youtube.com/watch?v=RccxdO2C1mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's this one music video that revolved around a dog on a rolling board just cruising around. Anyone know which one I'm talking about. I want to post if but I forget the band and song completely.

was it animated?

yeh, the animation was pretty minimal and pretty mediocre though.

Is it this?

wew, no.

It was a pretty well known band if I'm not mistaken, and the dog was like a king or some sort of royalty.

The only good thing to come out of the GI Joe animated movie.

Hmm I don't think I've seen it user. I'll keep looking. What genre was the band?

I want to say soft rock. It has been a while but I remember liking the song and the video was initially posted in a animated music video thread here.

I looked at the previous thread we had here and I couldn't find it sorry.

I remember this, good tune.

a. original animation for original music
b. original song from animated tv series
c. amv

inb4 site breaks and embeds disappear, with no clue what the vids were because no one posted vid title in posts

amv

also
d. pogocore

Dude you can click on the vids and see the title on them.

Ok that's pretty damn good.

Shame on you

tickets go on sale this Friday, dude. I hope you're ready for HUMANZ.

Here's some cute doggos. Not fully animated, but I think the song and doggos are good enough.
I had a bunch of videos I meant to post last time, but have lost them so I must go through my history to find them.

Only song I like is his Star Trek one, but the rest of them are very technically well-done.
Also, he's a fellow Ausfag and not a cuck, actively shitting over leftists and social media.

The trick is to post new stuff, not the same 10 videos.
Gorillaz are very well animated, but posting the same videos every time gets stale.

Urthboy - The Arrow

At least post something nice to listen to.

Everything Everything - Schoolin'

I thought these guys had more animated videos, but most are just live-action with some graphics.
A lot of their imagery in the videos is quite vivid and nice, but the problem is they often make the videos reference songs that don't have a video, or a song reference another video, so it goes to waste at times.

I have not seen this posted in any of the music videos threads over here. It's rough around the edges but good.

I suppose claymation counts.

That's not the video I meant to post.
Forgot to hit copy before I pasted.

More claymation by these guys.

Chinese autist cosmonaut and vidya.

>>>/mlp/
>>>/pone/
>>>/4chan/

Remember when Britney was anime?
on a serious note, i believe every band and solo singer should have atleast one animated music video

>>>/hell/
ftfy

It's a better Ghost in the Shell than the new one.

i remember this from last thread

Their new song Andromeda is very nice

It doesn't get good until about half way through. I'm with that Andromeda is the best of the newest batch. Unfortunately, best Gorillaz songs rarely get proper music videos.

That three minutes of animation probably cost more than the entire budget across every season of any calarts show.

I like this acoustic version of it. I'd actually like to hear an official version without the autotune in it. Otherwise, I think it's pretty solid tune.

It is a shame Rhinestone Eyes never got a proper video. The animatic looked great.

I remember this one. Nice. Did Queen ever get an animated music video?

This is really good. I'm not sure how great the song is on its own, but this video is amazing.

This one is partially animated so I hope that counts.

Please disregard the cancerous clickbait title but If you didn't remember this being the tightest shit, you're underage.

I told you I was poor
I told you I was poor
Now my pocket's empty
You don't want me anymore

i wonder how big his dick is

i mean i doubt he's called Foghorn Leghorn for nothin'

That opening beat is sick

Thank you, glad you like it. Here is something more popular, but I have yet to see it mentioned in music video threads. It's about not having sex too early.

Tally Hall actually is pretty OK.

Never see this one posted.

Also maybe you guys can help me, I looking for an animated video, it was live action but the heads were animated with a weird cartoony style I remember the video being called "Space out" and it was a song by a rap group but after that I don't recall nothing and my searchs haven't given any result.

I am 30 and you're taste is shit it doesnt even have let the bodies hit the floor for christ sake

youtube.com/watch?v=tg3rG-e6haw
Title: ZEST - Karton - AMV (age restricted)
Original music by Pixie Paris: youtube.com/watch?v=RccxdO2C1mI (no animation)
The same song was also used by German firm EIS, an online retailer for women's sex aids, but again live action, no animation

Did not use embed field, hope this works.

I went to a Mattias Eklundh clinic in a middle of bumfuck nowhere town yesterday. Guy's actually pretty funny but also has good insight into music. I got to remember this music video as a bonus

Bonus: making of

A real shame such great animation is wasted on such shit music.

Wow. Such shit taste.

Death metal a shit. Only edgecore high schoolers listen to it.

I don't think that's death metal.

I don't think I care.

Then why did you bring up death metal?

I connected one shitty music genre with another similar.

It's not really that similar.

It's not. For one it's melodic and the vocals aren't a low growl. I'm not saying it's good, the lyrics alone make it pretty dumb, but it's not death metal.

pic related

Like I said earlier, I went to a guitar clinic yesterday held by the guitarist from that band. Listening to him talk, he really has a distaste for social media and it seems like he had trouble getting it across in English lyrics he's Swedish

Huh never knew that.

That video is such a liar. It is clearly sexual. If you want something that plays with people's lewd expectations then watch this.