Korryn Gaines killed by Police, 5 year old son injured

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-co-police-barricade-20160801-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpYd8f2fEec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really interesting news tbqh

"innocent"

>taking non Biased ''evidence' from the police

Nothing but a pure coincidence

What cause do you have to think that the police are lying in this specific case.

She took her own son hostage you dumb fucking nigger. Coon deserved to be shit.

Kek. She had a shotgun and threatened the pigs.

You people are honestly worse than Holla Forums

huehuehue, obviously not random

Fuck the woman, but police can't just fire on a person using a hostage as a living shield. Assuming the cops where the one to shoot the kid they obiously made a shit decision.

Their mouths are moving.

When did Holla Forums get raided by redditors? Police are always the enemies of the proletariat.

They arrived around the time B████ ██████ started gaining steam and ginjeet spammed reddit with links to leftypol

That's a stupid statement that can apply to literally every case ever.

Then everyone is shocked and horrified to realize that the police weren't actually telling the truth when evidence pops up suggesting otherwise

but hey, they probably were only lying this specific time

youtube.com/watch?v=fpYd8f2fEec

you're right, guilty until proven innocent is an excellent way to run a justice system.

I charge you with being a faggot, prove me wrong.

they had literally no good reason to follow her around and approach her. if she's holding a gun and telling them to leave them alone, that means they need to fucking leave her alone before someone gets hurt.

Can Bootlickers and Blue Lives Matter slactivists be added to the gulag list come revolution?

You are a fool.

I did not ask if they were class enemies. I asked if what evidence there was that they were lying about the actions of this woman.

Do you have some evidence that the police are lying, then? It's no secret that sometimes the police tell the truth. That's what makes it so effective when they lie, there is a reasonable expectation that they are not doing so.

Yes, this question might well be applicable "to every case ever", when we are discussing the specifics of that case. In much the same way that we might well be able to look at cancer rates in the Ukraine and determine easily that some of these must have been caused by the reactor disaster but it is impossible to apportion blame in specific cases without further evidence.

As far as I am concerned, the "stupid statements" are coming from those jumping to conclusions. Which of us is doing that, do you think?

oh man, you sure showed him

copcucks get out

Been false flagging for Holla Forums long?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

>>>Holla Forums

top wew

when done regardless of circumstances because you prefilter every event into some brain damaged us vs them dichotomy, yes that is what that ends up meaning.

if you love them so much then you should join them c:

Got some evidence that these cops did something worthy of condemnation?

What a ridiculous idea

When the police show up at your door with a warrant, it's by definition not a random person.
Claiming the police killed a random person is not just retarded, it distracts from the very real issue, of a kid getting hurt in a altercation where the cops admit they fired first.
There is also no reason to believe the cops where lying about the woman having a gun. They would not have waited seven hours before moving in if she was unarmed, and if they lied about the stand-off they would easily be refuted by witnesses and call logs.
A lumpen woman pulling a shotgun on the cops and putting a young child in harms way, will not get sympathy from me.
Pretending that cops are monsters is part of what makes people vote for trump. Lot's of cops are good people, even if they enforce a unjust system.

Also. I literally have never used reddit my entire life. So eat a dick, teenage edge lord.

a-are you trolling me?

Call me when something weird happens.