Alright men, it's time for a good old fashion red pill thread

Alright men, it's time for a good old fashion red pill thread.
I'm gonna dump the book club guides and holohoax info.
The mods have no reason to delete this.
The video related is the classic redpill material the greatest story never told

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/B7La6Xrd
hitlerorchurchill.info/
discord.gg/q3UeJ
8ch.net/polmeta/res/14801.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, if you want an extreme physical representation of Cultural Marxism, watch John Carpenters "The Thing" from 1982.

I think I have a guide for red pilled movies

here it is for movies

Anybody know where to find good Holla Forums related documentaries or a list of them?

Shit I remember some user made a pastbin or similar for movies, grading them family friendly etc.

It was a shit ton of effort put into it and was great. Fuck me for losing it though.

good thread.

does anyone have any info about hormone altering chemicals and how to avoid them? also about fluoride in the water?

The Myth Part One

The Myth Part Two

The Myth Part Three

I gess i will contribute to the redpill thread

Highly recommended.

I might start posting slower, I'm collecting material I lack

Goy Guide to World History

The Tragedy of Multiculturalism

Normie-friendly entry point to questioning the narrative.

some anti fap material I'll go back through the thread and webm the vids

Dunno if this was ever updated but here are the Redpills of Zion September 2013 Edition

pastebin.com/B7La6Xrd

some anti feminism

Let's get some good discussion started at the same time.

What was everyone's first redpill?

For me; it was when my GF broke up with me and told me that I cried too much, that came as a shock because i'd always believed that bullshit about sensitive boys.

the statistics about real wage growth, womans involvement in the workplace, single motherhood and it's correlation with crime. You can't help but come to the conclusion that feminism has led to the destruction of the traditional family unit. Woman aren't even happier because of feminism.That breakup ruined feminism for me, everything else fell into place after I realized i'd been lied to by radical she-jews.

Here is good redpill material:

Why interracial marriage is wrong from a islamic nigger….

women behavior and feminism

I'm not sure If my post went through

Princes of the Yen

It's easy to disprovethe holocaust.

In the killing fields of Cambodia teeth turn up still after a heavy rain.

Where did all of those holocaust teeth go?

start on screencaps

Hitler or Churchill?

hitlerorchurchill.info/

The "Ghost Adventures" one is wrong. There's a CODOH thread about it, turns out that the Discovery Channel (or whichever network) just used a bunch of photos from different incidents because there weren't any from the train wreck,

i cry everytiem

Thank you, I have been lurking for about a year and because of the election it was hard to find source information besides the monthly book read guy.Even then I usually run into the problem of not knowing niche terms and can't really comprehend a lot of the readings. I have zero base knowledge on economics and would like to start there, could someone point me in the right direction.

no problem user, thats what these threads are all about.
it's to help others so they can help themselves

Michael Collins Piper on the Mossad link to the Kennedy assassination

maybe this

That picture is of Jacob Javitz, who Rosenthal worked for, not Rosenthal himself, and the "interview" itself is an obvious fake.

We have more than enough evidence to convict the jew, there's no reason to resort to fakery.

it a lot of material, maybe there are some rotten ones, i cant check everything

Based OP keeping this place quality

I know user, just pointing it out for the lurkers.

That one in particular fools a lot of people.

anti islam

Kikes claim that A Racial Program for the 20th Century by Israel Cohen doesn't exist, and was made up by Eustace Mullins, but here's proof of two copies being up for sale in 1994.

now for some webms

wrong webm

thread got anchored mate

makes sense, kike mods finally got back from their 9 hour break to fuck with Holla Forums.
I'm out anyway.

There should be talk of exodus to a new board once those kikes go back to sleep

It's usually fine but the English version was translated from the French version which was tampered with.

http:// www.nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

user do you think we could organize an exodus to a new board?

Just make a thread on Holla Forumsmeta fam.

Maybe. We could grab some people from the Holla Forums discord it's got about 3000 members now.

I don't really use discord, how do I get to Holla Forumss?

They usually shill their discord every now and again. but here's an invitation link discord.gg/q3UeJ it expires in 30 min.

Nice list. I love reading peoples comment about the unrealistic technology in the movie 'Enemy of the state', then in 2013 Snowdens leaks happened.

Where can I download these books? I'm read to be redpilled.

check /pdfs/ or /polarchive/. both have tons of far right/fascist books.

explain yourself

GAS THE MODS, EXODUS NOW
I have my own board, anyone want to exodus and make so at least some of Holla Forums isn't subverted

Why was this bumplocked?

my thoughts exactly, what happened? Can anybody explain?

Mods have been against us for a while now. It's by design that imageboards are doomed to fail.
keep fighting

Why? I thought they do a good job of destroying e-celeb threads and obvious slide shit, but how is this slide, this is literally the epitome of Holla Forums. I live for threads like this, that's why cuckchan is dead, they never have any more dumps like this, or discussion outside of flagposting or contrarian nonsense. Wasn't this supposed to be the last place to run to?

The book thread got anchored for no reason as well, but they mass reported it and the next day it was unanchored. One of the mods is a rogue faggot and isn't being gotten rid of for reasons unknown.

Odd. I'd like to see something done about that, but at least they do good on getting rid of obvious slide shit.

I hate posting this shit b/c of how ban happy the moderation gets
but it's the truth

So what now, do I have to say bad words in dark alleys to get away with it? Is nothing sacred?

But it makes no sense, there are other redpill threads up right now, created after this one, not anchored. If they're trying to be InfoWars tier they're pretty bad at it.

They're simply way more subtle this time and took heed of what happened over at cuckchan.

Even if it makes no sense, there's been several redflags so make of it what you will

Just stay vigilant anons. Read the COINTELPRO techniques and take note when it's happening.

Simply said pigchan has been subverted and it's getting more obvious as time passes. This thread is clear evidence of that. seeing as how it got bumplocked and then after it turned meta
Either way stay vigilant

Moonman would never do that. How hard is no-compromise/subversion ethnocentric heterosexual monogamy? I don't find it to be that difficult to understand, not to allow traitors to subvert degeneracy into normalcy. No 'muh based niggers, faggots, etc.'.

Do you have a suggestion as to where to go to next? I came here during the early stages of the election when shilling on 4/cuck/ became too overt for my taste.

Well, he just unanchored it. Seems like it's just Imkampfy who acts bizarrely lately.

Time to unmeta this thing.

Fuck this shit, a full redpill thread anchored, kikes own this place now

FUCK THIS SHIT I WILL CONTINUE POSTIN ANYWAY

8ch.net/polmeta/res/14801.html

This happened