EVADE TAXES - JEW THE JEWS!

EVADE TAXES - JEW THE JEWS!

The best way to not feed he beast in Europoor is to collect gibmedats and work for cash on hand meximoot style or work online for a foreign company as in my case and pay zero taxes.

In theory I face harsh penalities and prison but in practice I'm not registered in the country and revenue would have to prove that I even live there.

Hello FBI.

No FBI in Europoor. US taxes ain't that bad + IRS ass rapes you much harder if you don't pay, so not recommended for you amerifags.

Triggered at the lost of Shekels, eh Jew? hahaha. If not then just some dumb coward.

Yeah but it has it limits OP. You could just move to a country with no income tax on foreign residents. Plus there's issues with investments and retirement and it's all quite involved and nowhere as simple as it used to be. There's treaties between everyone sharing taxes records, banks are fucked up about transfers, cash is being cracked down on. All because the debts are so massive. If they can Jew a penny out of someone they will.

You clearly don't make much and certain don't have a business.

It doesn't take much to avoid taxes if you know how to file properly, which most people don't. All you need to do is take advantage of a metric shit-ton of write-offs you're probably entitled to and don't even know it.

And that's LEGAL.

Hi FBI

Any tips?

i would never do this myself, but you are welcome to try

Businesses and private people have been legally not paying taxes for decades.

The two main tips are "make your losses bigger than your gains on paper" and "deduct like fucking crazy"

fug I'm dad now

what losses can a NEET declare? Unless, of course, we're talking about spiritual losses.

Daddy Dubs

Most of these revolve around setting up a corporation, using something like a loan to declare a humongous loss (because you're technically X dollars in the hole, etc) There's ways to Jew the system where you take out that big loan, pay it off right away because you didn't spend the money, and use that "huge loss" to not pay taxes for a few years. You should to talk to a tax lawyer for the real specifics though because I'm an anonymous imageboard user.

in other words

Paying taxes is an IQ test.
If you can't figure out how to avoid paying without getting caught you fail.

Local municipal taxes are the only true taxes that should be valid

Anything beyond that should only be considered as purely going to niggers

Where we're going, we don't need roads.

I'll learn to live without roads if it means ending subsidies to niggers and degenerates.

OP you're a fag for announcing this. If you want to avoid taxes start by keeping a low profile and not blabbing about it on the internet.

i approve this post

This