THE EU IS SPERGING OUT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS UP

‘We are at war with Russia’: EU Parliament approves resolution to counter Russian media ‘propaganda’

MEPs in Strasbourg have voted on a non-legislative resolution which calls for the EU to “respond to information warfare by Russia.” RT and Sputnik news agency were named among the most dangerous "tools of Russian propaganda." RT's Polly Boiko and Peter Oliver report. Then, we’ll hear from Dr. Jill Stein, presidential nominee for the Green Party.

(1/2)

archive.fo/p66tj
youtube.com/watch?v=9Tz4YpBTyr0

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/european-parliament-votes-to-suspend-turkeys-accession-talks/
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/influenzahemagglutinin_neuraminidas.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/2025_monograms_b.pdf
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_influenza41.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_weatherwar08.htm
oplysning.org/uploads/9/1/4/3/9143605/information_operations.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(2/2)

it is a good thing that the EU will dissolve soon. Brexit was hopefully only the beginning.

You teapuffs are going to have to pick it up over there.

Low-quality mp4

I was looking earlier at Holla Forums and was disappointed and surprised that you guys weren't on the case hours ago. I'm starting to get really worried about the constant ramping up and attempts to start a war with Russia. Its literally on the doorstep and we're still getting swarmed with Trump threads that don't really do anything and could easily be condensed to one or two threads at most.

Amerizog will never start an anti-EU insurgency in Europe. And Jewtin is pretty much fine with EU too.

boots on the ground in poland soon?

They aren't wrong. That's exactly what Russia is doing. What isn't being said is that were it not for the civilization-ending levels of Islamic immigration being forced on member states none of this bullshit from Russia would be working.

Hey, they at least did one thing right;
politico.eu/article/european-parliament-votes-to-suspend-turkeys-accession-talks/

the eu is a joke
everybody is laughing at the eu

It's the "Fake News" initiative. In the US, EU and some other countries media is reporting on how to stop "Fake News" circulating social media or "foreign propaganda outlets". Merkel slipped her tongue today and bluntly said that "News can't be floating around on social media without official control". They are using Russia as forefront for domestic censorship.

They're going all out.

Well can you please point out an example of RT or other Russian sources distorting the truth? And please take your local news as the best example of an objective and fair media coverage for comparison.

Russians are Communists and want to destroy their blood. But they did expose 9/11 in this RT report

The only news cast to do so.

Fuck the Poles.

It was more an endorsement of her general message than any on particular aspect of it being favorably presented towards the EU and unfavorably presented towards Russia.

The key point I was making is that it wouldn't matter what Russia was doing if the EU wasn't creating the conditions for opposition parties to flourish in the first place. If there were no Muslims in EU countries, no Africans, no Arabs, none of this would be happening.

Multiple member states had kept their own currency and everyone got on. The Brits would keep complaining about Poles, of course. But without the massive flooding of non-Whites none of this would be working.

There is no such thing as fair and objective media. From the very beginning, the press' mission has been the building of a narrative, not the dissemination of truth.

Hitler approves of this post

EU is rotten to the core even without shitskin invasion. It needs to burn.

I don't think you're very informed. The Euro existed long before the immigration problem. The EU was rotten at its core at its inception. There has never been a point in time where the organisation recognized as the European Union was ever a positive thing.

That doesn't relate to anything in this thread.

Just wow.

Sure, whatever, let them. I can't wait for the moment every goverment in europe goes "Rise us, goys, fight for us!", and the general response is a shrug and maybe peace protests.

They wanted to create a mindless sheep and they succeeded, now it's up to putin to BTFO all the jews if they mess with him, and they're without an army or a sustainable economy. Fuck it, let it all burn, i'll fight the slav monkeys only when they're close enough to home.

Yeah, the people only hate you because of Russia. Without Russian propaganda, Europeans would be 100% on board with elite plans to ethnically cleanse them.

TL;DW

Was a single jew named?

That'd be anti-semitic, user

(check'em)

It's pandering.

those dubs..

Without the invasion the critical mass would not have built to where it is. That's the point I'm making.

Actually watched it: well, ok, it is fine enough without jews to actually start the question flow.

Gee, where have I heard THAT before?
Fucking faggots.

they really want the EU to fall apart. If Brexit wasn't a good warning, then they deserve to hang.
The rest of the countries are eying Brussels very warily since their power grab recently.

The kike central is USA. That's where EU gets their directions.

That dude deserves to have his head sawed off with a steak knife in the middle of the street

Jill Stein really needs to polish her oratory skills.

As I said, you don't know shit.

This, if anything. Is a means to keep the EU together by fighting a "common enemy". If there is a large enough threat to the stability of a group then the group will stick together no matter how much they hate to do so. And jews are insane. They'll pull any kind of trick to destroy Europe.

She should practice while choking on my dick.

The baltics belrus and the ukraine should form a new country after the collapse

I've been thinking that we might be seeing a Russia/China vs Europe war in our lifetimes. America doesn't need to be a contender, but definitely leaning towards Russian ally when Trump gets in charge.

MEME IT

First day on Holla Forums?

Fuck you.

good goy!

Liberal Western Jews are scared aren't they?

With Trump in office, the power UN,EU, and NATO is severely undermined and suddenly the Russian/Chinese/Pacific pose a really good chance at challenging their global dominance.

He's already been pilloried

SOON

My mother always told me not too bite of more than I can chew. The EU seems to think they still have the old Germans on their side.

Theoretically how long would it take Russia too steam roll Europe?

Sweden said they couldn't last 3 days. So if Russia can't steamroll Europe in AT MOST 2 months then Russia is slacking off.

With the support of JewSA it would be over in a couple of weeks. The genocide of all the aryans would take some years more though, I guess.

They can't.
Them getting to the Weichsel would already border on a miracle.

no
maybe, would be entrateining to watch

Also, many more millions of whites are gonna perish if germany continues its jewing, and even if german people themselves are not guilty their country is doing too much harm, they can either fix it or fuck off the face of the earth.

yeah, this is going to work beautifully

Go fuck yourself cunt

They're so desperate to frame the world in some good vs. evil narrative but people are seeing through the ruse. Since there's no actual aggression from Russia, they have to invent it wherever they can.
Foreign media? Propaganda.
Some skiddies operating in Russia? Say the attacks came from the Kremlin.
Russian-Syrian alliance fucking up CIA-backed jihadis? Declaration of war against honest, secular rebel force.

He's right you retard. We have people to rope world-wide.

Who would stop them? The pathetic EU army?

Everything is the jew's fault, and the german are their enablers right now.

The EU is not Germany

Don't be naive.

how is the weather in tel aviv?

How the fuck does this go back to the Germans? The EU is in Brussels idiot. Either build upon your reasoning or fuck off.

The EU is 50% germany, 50% banks, and 100% jewish. You truly are stupid. Where are you from?

Pretty hot I hear, your after-work bagel might be a little overdone today.

Your all horribly retarded cunts and you deserve everything bad that is happening to you

Germany is their sanctuary with super stric laws on anti semitism and loose laws on bank's sketchy affairs, their golden goose with endless tax money backed by the strongest economy and production force in the EU. Brussel may do bureocracy but the reason the EU is still alive is only because of germany.

So instead of blaming politicians and jews, you're blaming the Germans for the things globalist politicians are doing. You're fucking retarded.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Fuck that shit. I'm not dying in some war against Russia for some seedy bankers interests.

Good luck trying to get anyone to fight under the EU flag, kikes.

Yes, as long as they behave like drones, like mindless goys i will blame them too, especially when they keep electing merkel and letting niggers in.

Next your going to tell me the 2 world wars were all germanies fault right?

Not how the world works Hans.

This is logic too tortured even for a jew. You must be retarded.

We didn't vote for Merkel and we weren't asked if we want to open the gates for the "refugees", burger.

I have some information that might prevent, postpone or result in global conflict.

Y'know that swine flu that suddenly showed up in 2009? It was patented in 2007 by a company with close ties to our wonderful kind and loving masters.
Link to patent: bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/influenzahemagglutinin_neuraminidas.pdf

Oh, and Air Force 2025 wrote this in 1996:

"Technology could not solve some old problems, as in 2009, when an influenza pandemic struck in
southern China, then rapidly spread worldwide. Three hundred-thirty million people were affected and
over thirty million died. No one ever determined if the virus was a natural mutation or bioengineered.
Many feared the latter."
See page 54: bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/2025_monograms_b.pdf

Link to article about Swine Flu being manifactured: bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_influenza41.htm

Link to Air Force 2025 docs (VERY useful information.):
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_weatherwar08.htm

Link to last (classified) volume:
oplysning.org/uploads/9/1/4/3/9143605/information_operations.pdf
Everyone should save this shit on an external hard drive. Might be taken down.

Oh, and listen to this song when you're reading that shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA
Weird Al is Best Al

Sad times. How connected is this development and Shillary losing with her vehemently anti-russian stance? New tactic for trying to force war?

English ain't first language, sorry

This board is fully of Anglos who will never admit the damage they've caused to the white race.

As everyone knows the EU is crumbling and it seems the only possibility to keep it alive is to create a massive war that puts regional politics aside.

you are a faggot, OP

Provided there's no strategic nuclear exchange I recall the NATO war plan expecting the Russians at the Maas within a week.

It's always been surrender Europe, save New York.

The EU is impotent as fuck. All they can do is make up regulations and steal money. The idea that they'll create something of value is laughable.

- RT is propaganda.
- The fact that Jews are running the Western propaganda machine (largely from the US, UK, btw.) doesn't mean that Jewtin and Russia (ZOG East) is your friend.
- Jill Stein is also a Jew.

nuke brussels already
do it vlad

what isn't propaganda and who isn't controlled by the jews?

Such good goys! Never mind the fact that Russia is also controlled by the Zionists too. Oh and Donald would rather side with Germany than Russia. :^)

Did she elect herself?

technically, they didn't elect her, the parties in power did. Your point remains valid, Germany has been suicidal since the brainwashing set in

Why the fuck do (((globalists))) want a war with Russia so badly? Can someone explain to me what the benefit of war with Russia would be for anyone? Including Russia?

More dead whites.

Yep, another genocide of Europeans to further cripple Europe and make it even more vulnerable for raping and pillaging.

Notice that Russia always comes out with their retaliatory measures too. Which in this case would mean bringing the Russians more into the fold of their local propaganda, which portrays the West and Europe as fascists. (Who were of course the enemies of Mother Russia in history, and of course it's never the Jews, it's the fascist West.)

It's more like Germans have been indoctrinated to be the best goys and there's not much we can do about it. Isn't Merkel going to be reelected?

Essentially, yes.
Go read up on how the elections work

Our own media outlets do a good enough job of that already

We must secure Refugees existence and a future for Asian-Negroid children

t. EU

Being British all we hear from politicians is how we should be scared about Russia.
It's never been explained why, just that we need to be worried and it's assumed we know why.
It's really fucking bizarre, like some psy-op.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here in my 92% white colonial lands, watching father england and uncles argue.

Leftover cold war sentiment. They really did a number on people's minds back then, now they're perpetually afraid of the nuclear-enabled boogeymen.

Don't you have more important things to worry about in bonginstan? Last i heard from Holla Forums children in your schools were role playing let's players, commentating on everything they did to an imaginary audience, using a toy let's player kit. The board allowed it saying "let them fail", so they could become an academy or something like that and get free money from the government.

This post isn't propaganda. I am not controlled by the kikes.

Don't mind me, just recollecting the magic fees.

Where? It's not Australia and I'm pretty sure NZ is in the same boat, 80% maybe.

Russia is just an extremely convenient scapegoat. 1) They're white, so everyone feels free to say any shit about them without being accused of racism, 2) They're a superpower with conflicting interests to the EU and western governments, and are willing to fight to defend their interests and 3) There's a recent history for half the continent to draw endless butthurt from. With the right narrative it's easy to con people into thinking they're the reason the EU is destabilized.

Fuck you.

russia could air strike their HQ and the whole world would do nothing to stop Russia. Russia would be hailed as heroes of the entire world.
the EU is a bunch of shit filled diaper babies

You're a faggot, goy