I just have to say cartoon kino is superior to live action kino...

I just have to say cartoon kino is superior to live action kino. Here are 10 reasons why cartoon kino reigns supreme I came up with some of my fellow Holla Forumsmmandos.

1. You can do literally anything in animation.
2. You are only limited by the power of your imagination.
3. Don't have to pay for expensive special effects.
4. Replacing a voice actor is easier than replacing an actor.
4. Animation has better waifus like Mabel!
5. You have plenty of great fanart of your animation waifus to jerk off to thanks to Rule 34. I jerk off to Mabel constantly.
6. You can animate impossible things like 5 black men penetrating one white woman's vagina simultaneously.
7. You can discuss animation in great progressive communities like Tumblr and Holla Forums
8. Animation is a great tool to use to raise social justice awareness.
9. In live action, you are limited to minorities that are black, brown or yellow. In animation, you can have green and purple colored minorities that have multiple different genders like in Steven Universe.
10. You can marry your animation waifu legally by printing out a cover for your body pillow and inseminating her without going to jail like you would for a live action celebrity.

Top that, Holla Forums!

DUDE MRAS ARE EVIL LMAO

It didn't work last time and it won't work now.

isn't that like having sex with yourself?

>>>Holla Forums

Only if the twins are identical and the same sex.

stop making me develop an incest fetish ffs

Haven't you got something better to do sudocuck? No bulls to prep?

pick one.

i0m no sudocuck

Then why does everyone keep using the same CalArts shit style for literally everything?

go away Holla Forums, no one likes you cringe faggots

because its what they learned at calarts and fuck trying.

>>>/tumblr/

Mabel's an annoying cunt.

you listed 4 twice

That's true, but the industry discourages it because those complex shots take longer to do. They can cheaply do it via 3D, but it looks cheap because the 3D background is timed differently from character animation.

And without getting vanned for it too.

Holla Forums btfo

Gravity Falls is Kino as fuck

if you're gay

OP is a fag but and his reasons are retarded. But King of the Hill is the best sitcom ever made.

pacifica best girl

Jonathan McIntosh reported for ban evasion.

t. beta bitch

Fight me

*punches you in the dick*

You loose it had it removed.
IT fires dildos from his machine gun, it enters your mouth you loose 10 points of dignity.
Roll the dices again.

sorry zi meant lose. ;_;

how much of fag do you have to be to even remember this cuck's name?

better animation than the actual show

???

t. Japanophile

cucktoons are even worse than cuckime

get a load of this plebe

what is Holla Forums's fucking problem?

I'm not a weeaboo or anything, but Cory in the House is the best anime ever created. The animation is almost lifelike with the only reason I'm sure it's not live action is that no human being can be as Rad as Cory. The opening is the greatest ever made with a beautiful song and secrets in every frame. The story of the most powerful human to ever exist traveling in time to serve the greatest empires is a simple one, but becomes so amazing. You can watch and see how he truly begins to love America and how it differs from his time serving the Romans, when he helped destroy the empire. Cory in the House is 10/10 best anime.

I actually really like well done animation with realistic looking people, but the problem is everyone else who likes and makes animation just wants to make disney/dreamworks style films or clarence/steven/butch hartman style shows. It'd be nice if people would just write a movie as if it's a normal movie, and then just animate it with realistic characters, instead of having real actors on fake ass cgi for the majority of the movie.