Two niggers charged in explosive device at white elementary school; planned to shoot cops, start race war

Two niggers charged in explosive device at white elementary school; planned to shoot cops, start race war

>The device – which was disabled in nearby woods – did contain gun powder. "It was painstakingly put together and it also had most of what you need to make a bomb, Hyche said. He said, however, that there was no way the device could have detonated, but he didn't elaborate. Hyche said numerous tips came in to the ATF tip line, many of which named Edwards as the person who left the device. "It was someone that knew him, and was afraid he was going to do something, he said. Edwards has a lengthy criminal record, including a 2000 conviction for second-degree assault. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison with three to serve in that case. Both suspects are awaiting transport from Trussville to the Jefferson County Jail. Hyche said the investigation is ongoing and they could also face federal charges.

archive.fo/EvU7S

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/a4VvP
archive.fo/uuZ4e
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILL ALL NIGGERS

I guess nobody told this nigger manlet you don't spill the beans the moment you get to the po-lice station.

This is why we must not racemix.

Was posing as students part of their plan?

… and they even messed this up

I love that detail. Niggers are so terrible at planning big things like this that it only takes a handful of days to have it be discovered and unraveled.

Terrorism is yet another thing whites are superior at carrying out.

When will they learn

Woah they are so short. 5'11'' king manlet hype!

=ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG==

WHY ISN'T BEING CONNECTED TO BLACK PANTHERS IN ANY WAY BEING TREATED THE SAME AS BEING AN ISIS MEMBER? GUANTANAMO WAS MADE FOR THESE FUCKERS

I'm waiting for all the people that keep insisting that violent Trump supporters want to start a race war to post this on their FB.

Am I in bizarro world?

Only reason they're so short is the white man holding them down

Lmao dumb niggers can't do nuffing rite

If you want to start a race war, what you need to study is how the USA got Sunni and Shia at each others' throats in Iraq… except, of course, for the fact that niggers don't study.

They never do it rite because like we know that they are always forever stupid.

How can someone be that inept?

Im guessing they went back in time and caused the Sunni Shiite schism just after mohammeds death.
Where the Sunnis think they should follow the caliphs appointed by mohammed and the Shiites think Moahmmeds relatives should be his successors that lead the religion.

They try so hard to make their skin look lighter but it's plain to see they're full blown niggers.

Silly. Iraqi nationalism was so strong that the Iraqi Shia fought against the Iranian Shia in the Iran-Iraq War. When Iran invaded, they expected to be greeted as liberators by the Shiite majority. Instead they fought them all the way back to the border and the war ended in a stalemate. Intermarriage between the factions was common and most cities in Iraq were mixed. I'm not saying you have to love the dune coons or anything, but it doesn't behoove you to believe in ZOG propaganda, either.

As of this moment even sand niggers are better at nationalism than we are.

The Iranian Arabs of Khuzestan fought with the Iranians as well, so I guess you could say that civic nationalism was the real winner ;^)

I've been saying this would happen for like a year now. The race war will really kick off once niggers start bombing college campuses. Even liberals will turn on them once their safe spaces are violated.

That nigger's alright, he can go back last.

Pretty much. You know if niggers were just smart enough to beg us for mercy and fly the American flag like nobody's business, I'll bet most people would be willing to overlook their racial handicap. On the other hand, if they were smart enough to do that, I guess they wouldn't be niggers.

I doubt it, I expect the indoctrination is too strong.

ayy ooga booga?

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Project Bluebeam started already?

that bus crash was meant to cover this up btw.

we waz ayyyzz

God damn how to pepe memes get so distorted over time? Is it something to do with jewbook or wherever they get posted switching png to jpg or vise versa?

It's just meme magic, mien Führer.

I haven't even read this whole thing but I know the story. They paid a patsy a couple thousand dollars, gave him a fake explosive and told him where to be at what time, then they swoop in, arrest him and pretend there was an actual threat in the first place and not one concocted out of whole cloth by them, while the lugenpresse carries water for them.

It is beginning
archive.fo/a4VvP

now with more virtue-signaling cucks
archive.fo/uuZ4e

I guess you're right

Oh man I can't wait

Sing it with me, boys.

The Austin Texas Pinkos.

I laughed for 10 solid minutes the first time I saw that. If you've ever seen a Chinese commercial for like Diet Coke or something, there will be unintelligible chink yelling for 45 seconds punctuated by a perfectly pronounced DIET COKE, and the overall effect is pure hilarity. That image is like that but with hot pockets and a Holocaust.

yeah, this was my first thought. what sort of retard just starts piping off like that?

Niggers tend to be incapable of keeping guns due to their tendency to casually commit crimes.

A nigger

They were arrested?

The funny part is they probably would've gotten away with it if they just played dumb since courts tend to side with niggers.

That is quite the disconnect. They are probably calling it a hoax device because it was not an actual functional bomb, not for lack of intent but for overabundance of melanin.

they're calling it a hoax because they don't want their town burned to the ground.

kek

It was just a clock no need to sweat it whitey.

Niggers like to take possession of their nigger deeds cuz dey be stikn it 2 da yt mayn

NIGGER WHERE ARE YOUR CHEEKBONES??? THAT'S THE POINTIEST CHIN I'VE EVER SEEN.

Is that you yakub?

They steal airshit because they can somehow be converted to machine guns yet these niggers can rig a nomb and it isn't a bomb.

I get that. But how did they make the Sunnis and the Shiites disagree so violently in the first place over the direction of the religion after mohammed died?

Some kind of time machine I presume?

Coward nigger tries to bomb school, fails at every step to be effective.

Story of his life.

Surely the rectangular negro is behind this.

The CIA using Wahhabi proxies to bomb the Golden Dome twice in succession didn't do anything to help the situation, I can assure you that. Imagine if nogs successfully blew Lincoln's face off Mt. Rushmore to get a general idea of how much agitation that caused among Iraqi Shia.

why is it only black manlets that want to start a race war?

tall ones want to as well but they're too busy getting aids to do it.

Cucks and nigs buying guns, never practise, never clean them, cant hit the side of a barn.

White people can now shoot in self defense.

tfw you realize you live in Europ and will never know the joy of CCW.

Fuck this woman and fuck all women

THIS NIGGERS GOT A POINT

The dude in your pic was an undercover ZOGbot. Oklahoma was a false flag.

Wew

When will they learn?

there's nothing joyful about submitting to a government that hates you just to practice a right said government claimed was given to you by god.

nigger technology is truly ork technology.

minus the "it works if i believe it works" thing.

This actually sounds a lot like a stereotypical FBI set-up. Niggers were dumb (no shit) but it seems like the FBI has all the time in the world to prank nobodies, yet can't manage to even begin arrests on a massive international pedophile ring reaching into the highest levels of government.

My favorite part:
"It was painstakingly put together and it also had most of what you need to make a bomb, Hyche said. He said, however, that there was no way the device could have detonated"

they wouldn't investigate the pedophile stuff because it would implicate themselves.

Fuck off, civic cuckold. Only whites belong in the USA.

"Two Niggers"..

Jews posting again.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

(checked)
Amusingly enough, the accused in that trial was actually white.

CNN is reporting on it now.

This.

What the fuck. Why the hell was he talking about white boi pussy? Does he think he is black?

Looks like somebodies cranky from missing their semen shipment.

We can all have a laugh at the dumb nigger failing to make a functional bomb, but let's not forget that this animal was attempting to blow up a elementary school with White children in it. It would have been a lot less funny if this nigger had succeeded.

who knows, but those bantz should've earned him his freedom.

it wasn't going to go off, because you need more then a cardboard box of gun powder and a stop watch, niggers gonna nig.

I would have guessed 50-55.

Out of curiosity when was the last time a nigger was able to bomb anything?

i cant contain this rage

when will they learn?

Fuck dude i'd rape her.

i bet you would shlomo

We need to meme the fuckers into buying cooler guns so we can get decent battlefield pickups.

They're pretty big tits, user. Beastiality is illegal, though.

Not in Canada.

Will weedman even deliver?

we can turn all their shitty guns and skulls into murdercube monoliths as tribute to our victories

Perhaps they can get some help from a dunecoon.

kys no guns

Everyone on Holla Forums agrees with this, but if you're ever interacted with a white normalfag you'd realize that the vast majority of them don't view themselves as a "white American" but simply as an "American" and desperately wants diversity to work out because of muh melting pot. I think deep down, most of our fellow whites are just afraid of being called a racist.

That's why it's to our benefit that niggers continue to chimp out in riots and cause the overwhelming majority of murder and rape. We have to radicalize our fellow whites and teach them that shitskins are utterly incompatible with our civilization, because unfortunately most whites are so pathologically altruistic that they'll do anything to accommodate shitskins unless they begin to genuinely fear for their safety.

where do they find these people, honestly

niggers aren't very smart if you hadn't already figured it out.

Oh shit I know that degeneracy.

Except this time they're using mentally disabled blacks instead of whites.

Why is Holla Forums all for this? Judges have told the BATF to stop using drooling retards that can barely function in these entrapment scenes, changing the victim's skin color to non-white only makes it slightly less disgusting.

Just look at those two in the OP, they could have been checked out of a hospice for the developmentally disabled just to be used in this manner. I don't have any compassion for niggers in general but this is ridiculous.

Because…?

And I'm not going to take "Muh feels" as an answer.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Very strange, not one of the MSM Jewish networks has picked up the story. Now, reverse the races and try to imagine what the fallout would be…

And kikes.

It looks like
(((THEY)))
lightened up their pictures to make them look "whiter". They have been lightened up so much it looks like they are glowing.

This screams controlled opposition to me. "Don't fight goy, that will make jamal mad… and not only is thay SUUUUPER scarey, but it's also what the commies want! Just sit back and let HUD do its job exterminating you slowly."

|
|>
|
|

The CIA handlers must have been stuck in traffic

Come on we're more creative then that.

They just created a whole school full of racists

fake news.
fake news.

fake news.

fake news.
fake news.

what's this fake news meme?
i swear i go have dinner for an hour
suddenly have no idea whats going on

If you can't tell that this board has been infiltrated by journokikes trying to peddle fiction so as to get these bullshit stories to go viral only to then say, "Aha, see! Another fake story leaked out to the public! Look, we need to help you all moderate your news, let us establish an international commision that approves websites and content curators so this never happens again."

Holla Forums is great at catalyzing virality of radical news so they keep dumping their clickbait here to try and get it to stick. Make sure to request at least two archives of story from here on out along with another measure to validate the story.