Breaking: Trump's son meets with pro-Putin, pro-Assad rep of Syria

The controlled media is burying this, but it's a very big story. It suggests he's going to actually KEEP HIS WORD, stop the neo-cohen policy of "regime change in mideast to help Israel and kill a lot of young White American males," and that Trump either plans on joining forces or just leaving Assad and Putin to clean up mess without any bullshit and have a peaceful Syria again led by Putin:

"That appears to be happening already, with Donald Trump Jr. attending a Paris meeting with Randa Kassis, a Syrian opposition figure who has supported Russian intervention and has supported the idea of a peaceful political transition including the Assad government’s leadership.

Kassis was part of the early Syrian National Council rebel faction, but left in 2012. She participated in the Geneva peace talks earlier this year at the invitation of the Russian government, and is considered part of the “patriotic opposition” in the country, which is generally opposed to the Islamist factions.

That Kassis has been favorable to Russia and vice versa has meant by and large the Obama Administration and its allies want nothing to do with her group. That Trump is already having his family attending meetings portends a change away from supporting the war and toward supporting a political transition."

NB- if you aren't autistic enough to have been following all this and the ins and outs, you might not realize it, but this is huge. The lengths the neo-cons have gone to to make people like "The White Hats" into something other than the terrorist scumbags they are is incredible.

Example:Netflix did a maudlin documentary on the "White Hats," these brave, selfless, non-sectarians." Well, guess what job the guy who was planning to blow up the Berlin airport held back in Syria, before he returned to Germoney and was only intercepted since ZOG spies even on Germans. You guessed, a "White Hat," one of those selfless, non-sectarian, men with (((Western))) values. The Jews and the shabbos goy neo-cons can apparently never accept that "history is not dead" and "the nation state is not dead" and that there are people who will risk everything against overwhelming odds to fight to keep their way of life. Which, as Dr. Pierce said, is a good thing. We support all nationalist movements, so long as it is not a foreign group on OUR soil and not directly hostile to us.)

news.antiwar.com/2016/11/23/trumps-syria-shift-begins-as-son-meets-opposition-figure-in-paris/

archive.is/vW4JZ

(IMO, THIS IS BEST NEWS WE'VE HAD FROM TRUMP CAMPAIGN SO FAR– NO JEW ADVENTUROUS WAR IN SYRIA FOR ISRAEL. NOW IF HE TAKES OF CARE KEEPING THE PEACE WITH IRAN, NEO-COHEN, JEW DEMON ISRAEL-FIRSTERS LIKE KRISTOL WILL REALLY BE SHITTING THEMSELVES)

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/asma-al-assad-a-rose-in-the-desert-1265002284
archive.is/XbBOV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let this thread slide.

The Flynn pick didn't tell you this already?

FUCK YES I HOPE TRUMP'S FIRST STEP TO STABILITY IN SYRIA IS TOTAL CANCELLATION OF AID AND FUNDING TO (((MODERATE REBELS))

*have a peaceful Syria again led by Putin

LED BY ASSAD. While on this topic, will dump what is said to be the "only copy left" of the pro-Assad family article Vogue published right before the Jews turned on them:

gawker.com/asma-al-assad-a-rose-in-the-desert-1265002284
(yes, it's gawker, I know, just hold your nose)

archive.is/XbBOV

From article. After it was published, they tried to add in a few scary details. Apparently, Wintour didn't realize that the entire Jewish establishment was about to do a 180 on Assad and brand him the 113th "New Hitler." the Jewess who wrote the story got shitcanned, and later tried to save herself by writing that there, in fact, WERE "bad people" all around, men dressed in black following her. however, it rings hollow when she admits they were able to drive around Damascus with NO security.

Want to know how the Jews lost the US election and Brexit? Their propaganda is getting sloppy.

"Two hundred children dressed variously as elves, reindeers, or candy canes share the stage with members of the national orchestra, who are done up as elves. The show becomes a full-on songfest, with the elves and reindeer and candy canes giving their all to “Hallelujah” and “Joy to the World.” The carols slide into a more serpentine rhythm, an Arabic rap group takes over, and then it’s back to Broadway mode. The president whispers, “All of these styles belong to our culture. This is how you fight extremism—through art.”
Brass bells are handed out. Now we’re all singing “Jingle Bell Rock,” 1,331 audience members shaking their bells, singing, crying, and laughing.
“This is the diversity you want to see in the Middle East,” says the president, ringing his bell. “This is how you can have peace!”

YES

The (((media))) has been turning up the gaslighting to maximum in their desperate attempts to damage control so people grab onto any form of unspinnable truths and events to keep us from their mindgames.

Flynn is a bit of an enigma, since he's hawkish on Iran, but for improving Russo-American relations. Obongo's attitude for sanctions of Russia (forget the Ukraine bullshit) is basically "they are mean to queers."

Imagine, for the first time really ever, the 2 great Christian powers left on earth had good relations? Anyone else want to tickets for the Russian football World Cup? I'm not even that big into footie but would love the chance to see Russia during an event like this, when all the transport would be running perfectly. Really would only want to see one or 2 footie games and spend rest of time sight seeing.

Also, if you haven't seen, worth watching Russia's world cup video. Esp when compared to England, England just look like complete fucking cuckolds try to shove as much nigger "diversity" into the video bid as possible.

(THE ACTUAL VIDEO IS ONLY JUST OVER 3 MINUTES AND WORTH WATCHING ENTIRE THING:NO PANDERING TO NIGGERS IN IT.)

Am I alone in finding the middle girl from the Russian Ballet girls really hot? Like, the type of girl you'd let yourself lose a finger just to have her step on you hot? And yes, she's over 18 so don't start in on that line.ALL females should work toward that sort of body and grace, that's near perfection.

Oh, and just for keks and a comparison, HERE is the UK football WCl bid. Which they lost, badly, despite having Bald Prince Willie there shilling for it. Look how fucking pathetic. And this under a TORY government! What the hell would a Labour one have been? Just a bunch of negroes dancing in animal skins with the penis of a baboon on the end of a spear? Now that would have been REAL diversity.

shit, picture never took. HERE she is, the Ballet girl from the Russian bid. The middle one is the one I've had a crush on since the thing came out:

Their Olympics video was great as well, makes me want to look into Russian movies.

Don't think I've seen Olympic one (for Sochi? I must have though…). IDK, something about that Ballerina girl's eyes just absolutely melts me. If she were to ask me, I would quit my job and come to Russia just to be around her.

OK, I'm exaggerating and purposely sounding creepy, but wow she is attractive, point cannot be overstated. And she's probably about 19-20, which means I could have a shot with her….were I wealthier, taller, from a prominent family, and a Russian speaker…

The girl narrating is better though id probably agree if we got more than a fleeting glimpse.

this is very good news

Christ, just goes to show how 1984 wasn't an exaggeration. The media's 180 on Assad is on the same tier as always having been at war with Eurasia.

Hopefully someone has it, I'm trying to find it and having trouble. Most things that are popping up are videos bitching about faggot rights. Was better than the World Cup one in my opinion.

I find it interesting that America and Russia could easily take on the entire fucking planet and win if it came to a world war.

Nobody would even come close to having a chance.

Honestly i'm starting to wonder how they even let the Internet get this powerful.

We've absolutely shoved their shit in this election. Now anons have more influence in the world than fucking CNN.

I hope the east vs. west paradigm dies and becomes the old powers (USA, Europe, Russia, Japan) vs. the new industrial nations (China, India, SE Asia, Africa, etc.)
Then it's essentially whites vs. non-whites.

Test- After years of never bothering, my sheer creepy attraction to that one girl in the ballerina has prompted me to learn how to DL and make webms. Let's see if it works. Next time maybe I can slow down the speed because the glimpse is so quick…

Worked! Pretty damn impressed with myself. I'm a lawfag, never learned a damn thing about computers in high school or Uni. But, like the job I got to save up for my first computer, it't seems like it's always a desire to look at girls that prompts one to finally put the time into learning such a thing…

girls are cute, at least one in the middle. The one on screen left, looks like half-negro.

When the "civil war" with Assad broke, I was living in South Africa. The Boers (some at least) are very odd, very strange people, and their internet speed is too slow almost everywhere for them to really have the same experience as we do in the West with our ability to stream and even get foreign news very quickly.

I tried telling my coworkers it was all a scam, the same exact thing they'd pulled with Saddam. If anything, Assad was the man preventing the Shia, Christians,and alewives from being wiped out. I tried to explain to them the 1998 paper written by members of the US government called "A Clean Break" that called for the overthrow of Syria. All thought I was crazy and some (although not jews) were accusing me of "aunty-semitism." One girl was even crying.
So, went back last year for a few months and, as people always do with such things, NOW most seemed to recognize Assad was the good guy. But no apologies, no "sorry for threatening to get you fired," nothing. They are even bigger dupes of the Jews than the US john hagee zionist.

Never saw this. ALways was Can't Mossad the Assad but this is evidence of insanity.

If by hawkish on Iran you mean doesn't want to eat shit from some wanna be Cyrus the Great or Darius than yea there is no issue here

There are so many absolutely, overwhelmingly beautiful russian women out there

And you choose to fall in love with an ugly one

As I see it, the Iranian have a right to be fucking pissed. The coup, giving chemical weapons and other weapons to Saddam in the Iran/Iraq war. It was a massive fuckup. Having said that, Persians have no waged an aggressive war in over 400 years, and far longer than that since waged one against the West.

Was just reading the other day, fucking Israelis often imitate US military personnel in the Gulf waters and on land in states where they know, otherwise the individuals would never talk to them.

No, I don't advocate bending over of the Persians, but nor do I want to risk far with Iran on belief of the Jews. The Jews claim the Mullahs are "crazy religious zealots." Ever seen a tape of a big kike rabbi in Israel, or even followers of likud?

to be frank, I'd like to see the Persians have a nuke as a hedge against the kikes. It could never reach the US and it's insane to think the Iranians aren't working on them for one reason: if Saddam had nukes, he would not have been invaded and hanged. If Gaddafi had nukes, he would not have died by having a bayonet rammed in and out of his ass (fuck that thought seems painful).

Iranians with nukes are IMO less a danger than psychotic Jews reading their Talmud and thinking God knows what, and in about 30 years, Orthodox kikes will be the majority there. If you don't know about them (Orthodox), highly recommend book "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" by the Jew Israel Shahak, where he lays it out.

If anything, Iran with nukes would a way to keep the Jews semi-honest re: their "plans for a greater Israel."

If it were up to me, I'd straight up give Hamas nukes. All the tacit Israel bootlickers on this board make me fucking sick.

If anyone is curious, the Jew in the bag is an Orthodox member of their "Cohen" or "priest" class, and for some reason it's forbidden for him to walk over (I guess flying enters the picture too, though not sure where in the Talmud it says that.)

Thus, the spectacle of Jews with bags over them. Whenever I have to fly to that area, even if it takes extra time I try to fly in to Ataturk or Dubai just to avoid kikes (at least the orthodox brand). If you buy your tickets early and have shekels for "business class," the lounges at ataturk and in Dubai have showers and actually good food (I guess they installed the female showers since so many of the scum order Western hookers to come there, so they added a male shower, a driving range, a movie theater & other cool stuff,,,

Nah, Hamas are too incompetent (although it's hard to fight well when the Jews have you in a literal open air prison under 24/7 drone surveillance, and frequently dress up as arabs and go on throat cutting rampages in Gaza the never make the paper.

If I had nukes to give out, I'd give right to Hezbollah (which, as the Jews know, if Iran gets them, Hezbollah will). Before "vice" became cucked, they used to have a cool video on Jewtube about a "Hezbollah theme park," which actually looks really cool.

But since the kikes bough them out and that cuckold "shane smith" (not his real name, he's a Jew) took over, they've became solely about SJW topics and nothing interesting allowed.

Trips of truth. As much as it'd be poetic justice to have the Palestinians nuke Israel, Hezbollah is probably the safest bet since they have lots of experience from Syria and have BTFO of the IDF in the past.

I know a guy who got kicked out of the Secret Service in his 5th or 6th year (he was doing check fraud cases and minor head of state protection for caribbean countries and that sort of thing).
Anyway, got into a fight with his nigger boss and ended up quitting (well, it was "leave or we'll fire you). To make monies, he went contracting in Iran and ended up marrying a Shia Iraqi girl he met there. He ended up marrying her (though he did have t convert in front of her family to keep her from getting stoned or from bringing shame on her family).

He married her, has been married for 8-9 years now, she's obedient, doesn't fuck around or even talk to other men. My main problem with that sort of thing– besides the obvious converting and race mixing (although this guy's wife obviously is descended of kidnapped White slaves, keep telling him to get her 23 and me done) would be ever having a kid, esp a son.

In truth, the Lebanese Christian girls (most of them) are more loyal, haven't ridden cock carousel, and would make better wives than your acg american pig with her fucking selfies and lists of dicks she has taken on "tinder."

Fucking Jews have destroyed our womens' morality and thus really our entire society. It's not a meme , it's absolutely true that the truly emotionally strong Germans who held families together during the worst times of war were the women.
Thus the reason the Jewish campaign is so heavily concentrated on turning our women into degenerates. They went from the moral pillars of Germany to and other great civilizations to trash.

the Jews of course knew that, thus the Jew Ilya Enrenberg, head of propaganda for the USS- "Take these German women as your lawful booty, break their racial pride!"

I know, I'm rambling a bit. Trying to figure out if I could ever possibly consider marrying a lebanese christian if she was everything I ever wanted in a girl, even with the Lebo genes. guess answer would be no.

IRAQ obviously…

If the alliance is cemented and becomes a space power humanity is going to scare aliens.

Are you really that surprised that DARPAnet is administrating advanced defence research projects?

Is this it user? the Olympic committee Jews probably pulled it (all that shit is their property and they horde it, are trying to start an "olympic channel" to get people to pay for but they don't own any of the coverage which..I'll leave others to figure out. )

Looks like someone took it with a shitty camera off their TV, probably looks better in higher def:

you are seriously telling me the middle girl (not the spade obviously) is ugly? you can't tell just by her face, she has a "fun" personality and would be cheerful? with a ballerina body, real blonde hair, and a pretty face?

what else could you possibly need from a girl?

Trump is cliqued up with India and the Zionists. He's big on chinking/pajeeting up the country so Whites get exterminated but compliance with Zionism is enshrined into law. That's why the focus is entirely on Muslims [hostile to Zionism] and Mexican Catholics [completely indifferent and wholly unsupportive].

Was just reading the Vogue article on Assad and keking. amazing how the Jews went from THIS to "barrel bombs filled with toys to try to maim children."
Never had the advantage of learning to use a computer to do anything other than type. If I make out a timeline (how fast the Jews went from this story to "barrel bombs"), could someone else map it out in a graph? I would not even know what program to use.

Fuck, even the thickest cunt would be redpilled when they realize how quick the Jews turn and how they ALL decide to turn at once and label someone as an "evil guy." Also, I'd like to track down pictures from that concert, and then contrast them with how they were portraying Assad a few months later. Amazing how a guy who went into ophthalmology because it "had the least amount of blood" suddenly became such a sadist with his "barrel bombs," isn't it?

"When Angelina Jolie came with Brad Pitt for the United Nations in 2009, she was impressed by the first lady’s efforts to encourage empowerment among Iraqi and Palestinian refugees but alarmed by the Assads’ idea of safety.
“My husband was driving us all to lunch,” says Asma al-Assad, “and out of the corner of my eye I could see Brad Pitt was fidgeting. I turned around and asked, ‘Is anything wrong?’ ”
“Where’s your security?” asked Pitt.
“So I started teasing him—‘See that old woman on the street? That’s one of them! And that old guy crossing the road?
That’s the other one!’ ” They both laugh.
The president joins in the punch line: “Brad Pitt wanted to send his security guards here to come and get some training!”

Agree with you, I don't like his close ties to Jews and it makes me nervous. But are you going to tell me a Mexican or a nigger is the same as a White just because they are catholic?

Imagine you had a choice– your daughter could marry a White, normal guy Lutheran or a Mexican Catholic– who do you pick?

Huh? Where are you getting that? Read what is explicitly written, don't infer.

why is Barron meeting a rep from syria?

A good timeline would be:
-favorable article
-US intention to overthrow 7 countries in 5 years (might have the numbers wrong here) including Syria
-unfavorable articles

That's my wife you son of a bitch!

They really didn't have a choice, especially because suppressing the internet would only mean other countries beat them to it and they would miss out on many billions of dollars from dotcom pump and dump schemes and silicon valley. Don't underestimate the subversive power of goybook though, it is a good thing legacy media is dying but nowadays most people get news from facebook, who have routinely suppress "fake news" and shadowban bad goys. Same thing with search engine manipulation, we won the meme battle but the meme wars are only starting.

No that's not the one I'm talking about. The one I'm thinking of showed them building civilization basically. Everything from longboats to erecting fjords, to building skyscrapers. Might not sound that impressive but the way it was put together was damned good.

Millions of them were also starved to death by britkikes in WW2.

I love how Trump stays in America. He knows he risks even greater threat of being suicided if he leaves home. Could you imagine what a person with as big of an ego as Trump would do if they killed his son?

Not that I want it to happen but it is still a risk to send a family member, let alone your son, to a corrupt foreign country that you are about to take all the power away from.

Don't forget about that one time the Amerikikes shot down that one Iran Air passenger plane with no survivors cause they were pissed their ZOG war in iraq failed and the shooters got the medal of courage.

NEVER joke about my longtime waifu having lost her virginity user, lest I turn violent…

o