62 Year Old Street Cleaner Being Pursued For Hate Crime

I dont know about you fellas but I have a lot to be thankful for this year, how about we give this gentleman an internet people brigade to be thankful for?

abcnews.go.com/US/federal-authorities-investigate-teens-fatal-shooting-hate-crime/story?id=43748142

archive.is/mW87o

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G35Q4
archive.is/VJgeE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_New_York_City_Subway_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump before bed

WILLIAM "A .380 IN EVERY NIGGY" PULLIAM

Of course a half nigger is reporting it. Why can't news companies have full negroes on their stations. For so called diversity they really only hire white niggers.

Also the kids name is means like who the fuck names their kid mean?

Hopefully the old man does minimum time. America, the land were you can get raped and killed by niggers but shooting one makes you a murderer. Because everyone knows. A nigger being a killer doesnt make him a murderer

They tend to be the only ones that speak well enough…

Im looking for more sources, some poster in the comments section said that it was a group of 3 niggers accosting the man.

noighty noight, mayte

Likely, niggers hunt in packs

There's gonna be another chimpout, isn't there?

his hearing is december 1st. If we can taint the jury by then he will get an automatic mistrial and we can guarantee ourselves an early christmas present

Chances just went up
archive.is/G35Q4

Not that I would ever suggest interfering with the court system, that is just not a nice thing to do :^)

I wonder if the chimps will freak or if they're too busy focusing on Trump?

It will be a Black Friday sale the world has never seen.

Let me guess, he dindu nuffin ? He wuz jus a gud boi ?

Fuck off.

NIGGER DESERVED IT, NIGGER DESERVED IT, NIGGER DESERVED IT.

Let's turn Pulliam the Trigger into a meme to make leftists cry.

Here's hoping it was part nigger.
CLEAN THOSE STREETS

Sheeiiit! I har he b goin churches evey sunday n shit. Gettin him lyf tigetha, gettin dem grads n shit. Peckawoodz only let the black man got so fer.

Here's why.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWulZOKANB4

(embed won't work for some reason)

This just in: William Pulliam is actually a deep cover Russian agent.

In order to end nigger behavior it's imperative to protect individuals like this who are willing to stand their ground to these apes.

HE WUZ DREEM CHASUH HE WUZ GON BE LEADER N SHEEIT AND GET US OUT DA PRAHJECTS

archive.is/VJgeE

Apparently every nigglet that died in that nigger school bus crash was "gon be a doctah". Odd how they "wuz gon" be all these great things, but always end up just staying niggardly (or dead).

The result of not living in Texas.

Jesus, Will, you gotta express remorse and seem like you're all shaken up or they'll try to press charges, buddy. Fuck man… you say that shit AFTER they close the case.

Unfortunately this.

You have to play the victim game because that's how courts work right now as opposed to valid or not valid.

(((MSM))) will dictate the negro response.

It must really suck to have seen America go from 90% white to 60+% white in your lifetime.

(((They))) thought we would go gentle into that good night. (((They))) thought wrongly.

considering you don't personally recognize the whole of a nation's population I'd imagine the demographic shift was even more drastic during this guy's life. his town probably went from 99% white to less than half.

We need to add to the list

Wtf, this is what happens when women run your country, they make decisions with a man's life based on nothing but raw emotion. This man obviously did nothing wrong.

As usual, media outlets are going with the picture of the "poor innocent victim" when he was 5 years old. Trayvon all over again.

William The Cleaner of our streets

Holy fucking sheeeeit. Oh. Mygod.
I'm fucking dying over here.

I think that quote tells us all everything we need to know. Violent thug from violent thug community gets put in the ground. At least the family are trying to dissuade any further violence; pity they didn't put the same effort into raising their kid.

Any sane society would thank him for taking out the garbage and reimburse him for his ammo.

The media will miscalculate what this means. While it's true that whites are only 65% of the population, this doesn't mean the rest is all black. Asians, Hispanics, Indians, and the rest are all in there, and a distrust of blacks is universal. Just like every other shooting, this will gain no support from anyone outside of the media. Asians, Hispanics, Indians, and the rest are all the small shopkeepers and taxi drivers just scraping by, and they've all been robbed by blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_New_York_City_Subway_shooting

Berhard Goetz was a regular subway rider who carried a concealed gun on him due to the high crime rate in his area. After 4 niggers tried to hold him up for five bucks, in true Charles Bronson fashion, he blew the fuckers away, leaving the bodies for the NYPD and the Coroner.

To prove how much of a badass this guy was, he turned himself in NINE DAYS LATER in which he returned to work, fucked his girlfriend, went to a ballgame and drank with buddies. When the police had asked how he was able to kill four men while being attacked in such an enclosed area, he shrugged and said, "Speed is everything. I was trying to hit as many as I could."

Originally charged with attempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and several firearms offenses, he was found NOT GUILTY on EVERYTHING except one count of carrying a gun without a license.

Moral of the story:
WHITE IS RIGHT
SPEED IS EVERYTHING

Old top is gonna get acquitted, unless they put him in hold with a pack of feral niggers

These dubs needs some attention

It's only a preliminary hearing, meaning a judge will review the criminal complaint to determine if the prosecution can continue to trial; the judge will also set out a schedule for pre-trial motions and discovery (finding out what proof and witnesses the prosecution expects to call). The battle has not even started.

Is that Sam?

meme it so.

these main stream media jew networks will without a doubt try to make this white guy the criminal

the more these news networks try to demonize whites the quicker the jews will be headed into ovens

Alright lads we have until december 1st then to get his name out as an innocent man.
Your mission should you choose to accept it will be to meme hard enough that the jury will be affected before the trial if there is one.
If any of your team are caught or killed they will be witnessed but don't worry, they expect one of us in the wreckage anyway.

I was forced to watch CNN at the dentist while I waited for my kid. The bitch who was reporting on this had a lawyer on "to tell us if this is a hate crime." He told her they can't prove this is a hate crime yet because they don't know if the man has a history of racism. The woman got a sour look on her face and said "Well he said at the prison interview it was 'one more piece of trash off the streets'" and the lawyer had to explain, again, that that didn't mean it was a hate crime. The triggered look on her spoiled brat face was amazing.

No they fucking aren't. Just because niggers are awful doesn't make these people good. Move to a majority Mexican area and see how run down and violent it is.

yrupoor spotted

I'm probably asking a question I already know the answer too.
So what the fuck is a hate crime? 'Racism' only applied to whites?

If you're a black person torturing and killing a white person, it's "involuntary manslaughter." If you're a white person killing a black person in self-defense, it's a "hate crime."

Rolling for keks. Dubs mean it shall be my new twitter name.

And for my grill

Post screenshots of any triggering you accomplish, Tyferius.

Yes.

rollin for twitter

rollan for a new twitter cause mine got shoahed

Seems pretty unjustified. He said he had a gun on him but police found no gun.

rolling

roll

Rollin'

Probably because they don't want further attacks against them. Can't run to the feds anymore for a hate crime charge if they start shit they can't finish.

They're starting Black Friday at 6:00 pm TODAY in my town. Not sure if I should go out or stay in home locked and loaded.

Any sane society wouldn't have health hazards like niggers anywhere close to populated areas.

In the larger city north of my own, people have been getting their achilles tendons slashed, and others are being jumped by niggers waiting under their cars.

The real tragedy of this story is remembering that you use to use to be able to easily carry guns in New York city.

MLK here I come

How fucking old are you?

rolling

one day i can only hope to be as based as this casual gunslinger

Man it's 65% including spics.

No, you are wrong. As of the 2010 census the non-hispanic white population was 62%.

Make me a nigger

WE

Is that pretty uncucked for a vagina or am I missing the context?

Gibs me a name fam.

Time to chip in and chimp out. Rolling.

In all seriousness, the man is 61 years old and the nigger was a nigger who had not even a single reason to antagonize the man like that. If it matters that the nig was a teenager, then it should be explained that black youth is more likely to commit crimes than any other age group among the race, on top of their committing just about half the nation's crimes.

shitting up the thread with my rolls

Was Goetz a goy?

Give ma a name

That's fucking absurd. Unless he knew the victim and had planned this murder, he can't be charged with first degree murder.

Well, let me rephrase that:

Unless he went out planning to murder someone, especially a specific person, then he could be accused of first degree murder. If the self-defense plea doesn't hold, they could at most charge him with second degree murder.

That actually bothers me more than anything else.

If I'm 62 and facing a lengthy prison sentence in communist occupied America I would get bail, go and buy as much ammo as I can carry, then kill every nigger, non white, maybe some politicians and journalists for good measure. I would save one bullet for my self. The streets are dirty, dirty and full of niggers. Just when you thought the nigger smell was here to stay, the street sweeper comes and collects his prey.

rollin

Can't Pull One Over Pulliam

We need a petition to tell Trump to drop that frivolous case and award him America's Medal of Freedom.

Also, to stay on topic of the thread, good luck to "Kill every nigger" Bill. Hope more whites stand their ground cause I miss chimpouts.

presidents are temporary. we need to build a society where frivolous cases like this don't happen

That's why the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law need to be Constitutional amendments.

rolling

what the fuck?
"Police have not said whether Means was armed.." which means, HE WAS. So the nigger had a gun, guy was just saving his own life.

this

it actually was a hate crime

An American Hero

gibs me dat

rolling

Rollin for my nigger name

Fuck it why not. Rolling.

Doing live TV requires getting to work on time.