Who is the lefts Lauren Southern/Brittany Venti?

Who is the lefts Lauren Southern/Brittany Venti?

Yknow eceleb eyecandy

none because leftist girls are ugly and/or skanks

The lefts Lauren Southern is Lauren Southern you fucking idiot. She's bought and paid for by Ezra Levant.

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Laci Green.

She doesn't work for rebel media anymore you dolt.

Damn
NazBol got the best girls

is nationalism left wing? wouldn't that be a spook? we're all one race the human raceā€¦ except for class of course. got to tear down porky and redistribute his wealth to my in-group.
hmmmmm.

Read Dugin

lol daz asgink du mush too dib drubba lumba

She took the greenpill now, she's /ourgirl/.

it's just a stunt to stay relevant you retard

She looks like something that crawled out of Innsmouth, typical dysgenic duginist

I would but I don't like Russian LARP wizards who hate whitey and want to ignite a third world war

akshully it's a shoop

How will they ever recover?

pretending to be the other side is just as good y'know.

the left has actual celebrities, that's the sole yet fundamental difference

BTW, how did you guys like Lauren and Brittany's European tour (aka #DefendEurope)? I thought it was pretty fucking kino, something like the right wing version of "girls gone wild" with all that womance and their groupie-like hero worship of a bunch of traditionalism-is-the-new-cool hipsters with funny accents. The main plot (stalking NGO ships) lacked direction and the deus ex machina (Italian police seizing the Iuventa) was cheap, but the settings (Catania, Cyprus and the C-Star) were quite spectacular for the budget and well fitting for the fairly obvious romantic subplot, and the gals finding love in the end was also kinda sweet despite its banality. I didn't donate myself, but I hope those of you who did will agree with me that it was solid entertainment for roughly 200k bucks.

proofs?

Wasn't it that antifa chick that got punched in the face?

its this a meme now?

This is getting stupider and stupider. Here's another person Lauren is fucking.

twins are patrician fetish.

Oh my goood

everyone is fucking Milo, everyone, and enjoying it (hes good)

lt's fucking Holla Forums, why are censoring it?

JESUS CHRIST, CAN I NOT GO ONE DAY WITHOUT SEEING THIS FUCKING CUNT'S NAME OR MONGREL FACE ON INFINITY CHAN?

NEED TO
GET
THE FUCK
OUT

sick of this fucking trash board