Jill (((Stein))) Demands Recount

Raises (((2.2 million dollars))) in a few hours.

Jill Stein vows to challenge Trump's victory in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania after after a statistical analysis suggested she did worse in counties with electronic voting boxes.

She urges Hillary Clinton to do the same.

The money will supposedly be used to pay for the recounts, according to her website

archive.is/DqdpX

Other urls found in this thread:

edmontonjournal.com/news/world/calls grow recount vote amid concerns about russian/12425940/story.html
fivethirtyeight.com/features/demographics-not-hacking-explain-the-election-results/
friatider.se/skickade-mms-till-mp-kontaktades-av-sapo
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html
twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/801825996613844994
archive.fo/IJdUd
rt.com/usa/368090-jill-stein-election-recount/
82.221.129.208/baasepageb1.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-11/sen-bernie-sanders-buys-lakefront-home-for-nearly-600-000
archive.is/MGgzO
archive.is/xYlap
archive.is/IFUSB
archive.is/bSrb1
archive.is/https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
ww
youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg
archive.is/RAW7p
youtube.com/watch?v=9A5xO6q0nT0
lawnewz.com/high-profile/jill-stein-now-cant-guarantee-money-will-go-to-unlikely-recount/
wisconsinvote.org/election-results
elections.wi.gov/node/4436
archive.fo/dS2gy
archive.is/M8tgK
jill2016.com/recountfaq
zero*hedge.com/news/2016-11-25/mysterious-case-jill-steins-surging-recount-costs
thegateway*pundit.com/2016/11/jill-stein-now-says-money-raised-recount-may-go-elsewhere/
archive.is/L38Gp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking kike bitch…

Last pathetic attempt to do what?
Everyone world wide sees Trump as President.

I thought we'd avoided the Civil War to prevent World War 3.

I guess not.

…And if they don't perform the recount, she gets to keep the money.

oy gevalt i bet it was dose damn doity rushins

In 2000, when Gore lost, it cost a million dollars to recount just 4 counties in Florida. She's just scamming butt hurt liberals out of their money AGAIN.

Didn't she actually endorse Trump and warn people of the consequences of voting for Hillary? What the fuck

Satan, she is of your flock, you know she doesn't mean a thing she says.

and?

It would be hilarious if this was merely a ploy to draw attention to the blatant hillary/democrat vote rigging. 😏

Jews man, not even once

I would laugh if she went through with this and it gave Trump even more votes

Good idea, let's recount everywhere, and find out whether it is 4 or 7 million dead/illegal alien votes which were stuffed in favor of Clinton.

Wat. Stein endorsed Trump I thought, said he was miles better than Hiww3ary.

Never trust (((them)))

I'm interested in seeing how many dogs, cats and goldfish voted for Clinton in PA.

She said she agreed with Trump that antagonizing Russia is really fucking stupid and pointless. That's about it.

She just wanted the vote of the Bernies by doing her Jewish tricks on the MSM and even on Infowars.

She didn't out right endorse him. She did admit he would be better on Russia relations.
My guess is she got paid, just like Bernie the cuckold. I don't see how a recount would help Hildebeast though. Unless that's when they decide to get fraudulent, while Trump is busy and his campaign strength is disassembled or in transition.
Let's see if it even gets off the ground. I doubt it. Hilldogg conceded.

maybe we were wrong the whole time? maybe it's much harder to cheat an electronic voting machine than to just dump a ton of papers into a box? maybe we should recount in all the analog states

The money is literally from a George Soros organization.

What the fuck is she on about. Michigan uses paper ballots that are scanned by a optical scanner. We don't have electronic ballots. That's statewide. She's full of shit.

But Russia rigged this election: edmontonjournal.com/news/world/calls grow recount vote amid concerns about russian/12425940/story.html

So does this mean they are recounting?

Or they rig the votes and blame Russia

Clearly it's the work of KGB sleeper cells that replaced the optical scanners with communist optical scanners, on all those states, at the same time, without anyone knowing and they did it without leaving a single trace. It's important to point out that they only did it for this election, and that nobody has any proof about that happening but as Anita Snarkestein suggested, if a woman says something, you have to listen and believe™.

Really makes you think.

What about recalls in New Hampsire, Minnesota and Nevada while you're at it

Rule 1 of Holla Forums
Never Trust a Jew, as they will ALWAYS turn your back on you

What if they're doing this to delay a Trump presidency so Obongo can do some fuckery to prevent it.

Does she think they'll find her missing 270 votes that fell behind a filing cabinet?

no one gives a fuck about Jill Stine.

FUCKING KEK

Lefty cucks are the easiest group of goyim to swindle. When is the photo of her in an Enzo going to surface, a month or two from now? Predictions are welcomed.

They played us like a damn fiddle.

No but I think she just found a beach house

But I thought that voter machine fraud was a "conspiracy theory" :^) acording to the (((media)))

She'd probably have a Ferrari the Ferrari seeing as it's way more expensive and is a Hybrid

this is going to happen, we all know it will

Kikes don't really care about the environment, user. I can guarantee you that her dildos, like her bulls, are all coal powered.

I know that Carlos, they hijacked actual sentiment for the environment to serve as opposition to ideas that would ironically in the long run create LESS pollution
Nice pun but you still need to go back

You are treating it sceptically.

Do you really think that Stein knows nothing about democrat falsifications?

My bet is on that she consciously waited for hysteria to heat up and called for recount to expose Clinton - either for future political gains or for the good of USA.

She didn't endorse Trump, she said that he is better choice between two.

This is the only possible outcome.

Didn't she support Trump?
also
Millennials still haven't learned the lesson about donating money to the Chosen?

Do it, cunt.

These fucks are pathetic, it's exactly like I've said multiple times for even the alternate timeline outcome of Hillary winning.
Once they get in, they're locked in and it's fucking over, nothing you can do.
Same thing with the actual outcome, Trump is in, he's locked in, get the fuck over it.
The only difference is we don't have the media going on blast to just parade that Trump won and lets get on with business (which they would've done with Hillary) because they're in the butthurt whiner corner.
Count it as much as you want, if you reach a different outcome it makes zero difference and if you manage to push action toward actually changing it you're going to have a fucking civil war no question about it, the country explodes into real conflict instead of these tantrums.

master troll

Women should never be trusted to vote or run for office.

I'd be fine with em running for and holding office, but voting, nah.

Should we be worrying about this?

Didn't the media and leftists for months got on to Trump for accusing the election to be rigged or that voter fraud even existed? I swear the hypocrisy from these fuckin' cretins is disgusting. Are they going to really go through with this shit?

Kek, no. This is just another kike swindling idiots for power and profit. (((Stein))) is making a move to further embarrass the Clintons while also maintaining her spotlight and shoring up potential future political support. This is a safe move for her, because she knows nothing will come from the recounts other than an affirmation of a Trump win. So not only does she make the Bernouts and other gullible leftist dupes think she's "legitimately" against the corrupt system, she risks absolutely nothing while doing it.

TL;DR - This kike bitch is pulling a fast one on useful idiots in a safe way for her political future.

What exactly is this jew whore ttying to pull here?

Come on, you know you'd bilk liberals out of a couple million shekels if you could.

A bomb!

Let them have the recount, we already know it'll just end up solidifying Trump's win anyway.

Supposedly also a movement of 7 democratic "faithless electors" trying to get rid of Trump. Just thank Christ the holiday came when it did so the Jews need to pull their fangs out for a few days.

Bitchy old women are repulsive to voters.

No one is pointing fingers at Soros for not tightening up security.

Dumbass.

She didn't really endorse Trump. She just said we'd likely all die under Hillary.

Michigan has both paper and Soros' machines.

Kikes they are the same, especially the females of their species.Oversensitive, delusional and hell bent to permafuck the society. Besides this whore himself preferred Trump over Hillary before the election. Am I only one who remembers that?

Let's be honest, we all know how this recount is really going to go.

you guys are stupid

Clinton campaign had 2 weeks to do god knows what to votes in those 3 states, and now they bribed Jill Stein to push for a recount because it would look bad if Hillary did it after conceding

if there is a recount Hillary will win it because they rigged it in her favor while no one was paying attention since election day, any big discrepancies will just be blamed on "Russian hackers"

They better start putting children, grandchildren and other extended family into protective custody now in that case.

Does anyone have a Jill Stein merchant meme?

I would've atleast expected some hairy armpits in that pic

You can vet a political candidate, you can't vet voters.

Österreich ist eine kleine Welt,
in der die große ihre Probe hält.

no they don't nigger

crymore

Jill Zipporah Von Shekelswine

Free shekels?!? Oy veeeey!

Did someone say free shekels?

Now you're speaking my language.

It just goes to show though, that these faggots are not at all hurting for money like they claim, if they can amass over 40 million shekels for bernout, and now millions more for the jewess, they certainly arent in need of (((free education))) or all the other handouts they're demanding.

Of course they're also all spending their parents money, any savings they have, and their gubmint payouts for (((education))) and (((EBT))) cards and such, all in the hope that the bitch queen will (((win))) and pour way more free shekels on them so they can spend them on useless shit

Its sad really, when you think about it, these people have been brainwashed so thoroughly that despite clearly having collectively tens of millions of dollars to piss away, they STILL consider themselves the lowest class and poorest people. I mean fuck all the money they've amassed over this year rivals the GDP of multiple combined states, they literally could have bought a massive amount of land in a state somewhere and started their own little dream convent and gotten some lawyers to figure out a way to allow them to exist as a religious group or something and exist outside the bounds of the majority of the federal or state governments powers and had their little "share the means of production" workers paradise

Instead though, they show us again and again they have money to blow, and their only goal/thought for it all is to force the rest of us to pay them even more money so they can continue to be leeches who never have to put in a real days work

146950 >222 >1111 .jpg

Check em!

fivethirtyeight.com/features/demographics-not-hacking-explain-the-election-results/

Even Nate Plastic says this is all bullshit. There is zero real evidence to support the claim of hacking in 6 of the 8 states. 2 of them show a slight (under3%) irregularity but in opposite directions. One for Trump and the other to Hillary.

She's either

I'll give Natty Aluminum credit in that he was working based on bias polls. His interpretation of the demographics is pretty spot on. An audit of these voting machines is going to be in largely conservative areas. They are challenging results in red counties, basically.

if the clinton campaign rigged the votes in the past 2 weeks no one is going to care about this, they are just going to say that the Russians hacked the voting process

Is Stein a communist like Sanders and 'sell out to China' Clinton?

I suppose the next election will have more Jewish run communism trying to lie, cheat and steal their way into power. Maybe someone with an Israeli passport.

The problem with Nate Bauxite is that (his command of statistics notwithstanding) he doesn't know shit about sociology and doesn't seem to have anyone on his staff at Five Thirty Eight who does, either. For just one example, Nate was giving Hillary a huge advantage in the rust belt on the morning of the election, yet that's the area Trump was targeting whenever he talked about jobs.

The rust belt had been reliably blue in past elections, and the demographics didn't show a big boost in likely Republican voters, so Nate just went ahead and called the rust belt for Clinton. In doing so, he ignored that the rust belt has been beaten to shit for decades and that 2016's Republican candidate was promising to re-shore jobs, to oppose TPP, to renegotiate/eliminate NAFTA, and to stop illegal immigration (i.e. keep low-skill workers from flooding the country to put a brake on factory wages). It's like Nate just doesn't understand that people can change their minds and switch parties, and that when big shifts in social attitudes happen, they must necessarily happen before those shifts are reflected in voting patterns.

This is why Michael Moore of all people - the Flint, MI native who is not exactly an erudite economist or statistician - was able to correctly predict Michigan going red this year ("lifelong Democrats in Flint are pissed at the DNC, so they're gonna be rebels and pull the lever for Trump, and it's gonna feel good") while Nate Bauxite was so self-confident in his outdated charts and tables that he arbitrarily increased Hillary's odds of winning a few points on the day of the election (it's not like there was new data for him to consider) just for an extra dash of "told ya so" cred when she won. Oops.

Bitches be crazy

If Nate Nickel says there's no Russian rigging, there must be Russian rigging,

I agree. Your analysis is spot on. I guess what I am trying to explain is that I agree with Nate Copper based on these counties having the "swing county" effect. They trend towards conservative so much. I just don't understand the "computer science" experts. Because there seems to be a lot of confirmation bias in their analysis. Sure we got called out for "unskewing" the polls, but I did study statistical analysis in college, and I was seeing problems with polls that gave methodology. Basically adjusting for either 2008 or 2012 figures when it wasn't called for.

Those machines can be rigged through the main systems acting as a tabulator, but those aren't accessible through the internet.

Why would it matter to recount the popular vote?

Isn't your system based on the electoral college?

Electoral votes are determined by the popular vote in each state. Hence, the term "swing-state" being associated with densely populated states that hold a majority of electoral votes.

They are trying to get individual states to redirect. Notice she is only focusing on three key states where fraud can be committed in the recount.

This, he's a turbo autist who doesn't know shit and exposed himself in a way that he won't be able to come back from. A 0.00% success rate is something that is almost statistically impossible to achieve. To put this into terms Nate could understand, even the worst hitter in all of baseball is going to accidentally make contact here or there and find a way to make it on base. Not the case with Nate, so you have to ask yourself, was he even trying to be correct to begin with?

When will they learn?

SILLY CONSPIRACY THEORIST GOYIM! VOTE RIGGING IS ONLY IN YOUR RACIST IMAGINATION

OY VEY!! TRUMP WON!!! IT WAS RIGGED!! THE RUSSIANS DID THIS!! RECOUNT THE VOTES!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaa….. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA!

These fucking retards are setting a new standard for "sore loser".

STEMFag(CS) reporting in. The 'computer science experts' spewing this shit are devaluing my degree.

The biggest 1.5 things you learn in a Data Mining/Modeling/Analysis class: 1. It's really easy to miss a piece of correlating data and be wrong. 1.5. It's really easy to fuck up the analysis as a whole.

Good data analysis comes from an experience with the data in question, a certain level of intuition, and MOST IMPORTANTLY the ability to shut off any biases you have in your head.

Oh, totally. And if Nate had had a sociology crew working alongside his numbers people, he could have some people urging him to reevaluate the accuracy of the polling for 2016, and give him some strong supporting arguments for publicly lowering the confidence he put in his statistical models before election day.

But he didn't, and he brought about a "garbage in; garbage out" scenario. Nate's in the business of predicting elections, with gusto. What else was he going to do? Say "lol idk let's rock the vote guis xDDD *munches popcorn*" on twitter?

To his credit, Nate *did* publicly question the accuracy of the polls going into the 2016 election, but having nothing else to go on, and having made a name for himself by smugly insisting that statistics were everything, he painted himself into a corner, and had no choice but to shill4hill and hope to God she was as likely to win as his data showed.

I'd only add that Nate Silver is the biggest reason I'm happy that Trump won this election. Just look at his face. You *know* he's a central planner. You *know* he hates the idea of people's votes mattering; that's why he tries to model everything with statistics, so that he can outfox this whole "participatory democracy" thing. I mean, what other use is there for what he does, really? Oooh, predicting elections. Wow, neat parlor trick you got there, Nate. No one really cares, normal people just wait for election results to come in. It's not like predicting the outcome changes the outcome.

Can you imagine Nate working with Julian Castro at HUD to optimize the importation of section 8 housing recipients into (soon to be formerly) reliable red precincts? I can, and it makes my skin crawl.

In closing, fuck Nate Silver and his hatred for the human spirit.

Speaking of jewish women, here is a picture of Barbara Spectre you can use in memetics.

friatider.se/skickade-mms-till-mp-kontaktades-av-sapo

It's from an article in uncucked friatider.

In the picture Barbara Spectre can be seen with a bunch of radical muslims although the article does not mention her.

The article is about a not so redpilled guy, who sent an MMS, combining the picture with an ISIS member to the most r selected cuck party in Sweden, Miljöpartiet, to raise awareness of the radical elements in the party, Miljöpartiet.

The sender of the message got a phonecall from SÄPO (Swedish secret police) after sending it and recorded it in Swedish, link in article.

The reason SÄPO (the Swedish secret police) called was of course to protect Barbara Spectre and her huge transformation.

There's the keyword. He is (was) the avatar for all these smarmy, aspiring central planners who think they can apply rigid formulas to every aspect of human existence. His face on election night was unmistakable, but at least he's got the baseball thing to fall back on.

you put the parentheses are the whole name, newfag
That's not how forensic analysis of voter fraud work, you dipshit kike.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THIS STUDY?

There's no study. They're basically grasping at straws at this point.

"While it’s important to note the group has not found proof of hacking or manipulation, they are arguing to the campaign that the suspicious pattern merits an independent review — especially in light of the fact that the Obama White House has accused the Russian government of hacking the Democratic National Committee."

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/activists-urge-hillary-clinton-to-challenge-election-results.html

I actually know how to do statistical forensic analysis of voting patterns in order to check for voter fraud. Simply saying "she seemed to receive less votes in electronic ballot districts" is NOT how you perform said analysis. Did they even check to see if those districts are generally Republican? Wealthier districts tend to buy new machines; wealthier districts tend to vote Republican.

I'm probably going all-out autiste with this, but this is triggering my science nerve. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, Trump knows that he already one and has taken the leniency route by not directly going after Clinton, which would have sparked even more outrage among liberals, claiming trump did a hostile takeover and jailed any dissenters. By having Stein challenge the count, Hillary and camp can be exposed for manipulation which would "Force Trumps hand" to go after her and prosecute her. this is what Trump wanted all along. she manipulated the votes and still lost, now it has to be exposed.

Jill Stein is my waifu. I approve of this political move, she's going to get a lot of useful idiots supporting her.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKELOVER

Jewish women really do get me going, I'm not going to lie. Especially the honestly and genuinely liberal ones.

Jill Stein is great because she's genuine. And unlike the meatcuck Bernie, she actually means what she says.

I'd fuck her nose hole.

Yeah, Stein even offered to step down and let Bernie take her ticket after he was robbed of the nomination. I have a feeling this will play out well for us.

Kek, what a couple of lowlife losers

I really do think that's what it is though.

its a CON she is saying that she would do the same if Hillary won. dumb ass Hillary fans still giving her money

twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/801825996613844994

there aren't that many illegals in MI, PA or WI, you would have to audit Cali to find most of the illegal votes

she's lying, no one would fucking push for a recount if Hillary won, well Trump would but everyone would laugh at him for doing it

You clearly don't know Jill Stein.

I wasn't aware we have a problem of "MUH DICK" posters.

I do appreciate how that triggers the fuck out of liberals.

Jill Stein would be politifu material if you could somehow put a paper bag over her head policies.

Give me a break. Trump is already president, there's no need for a recount.

Two things can happen now: Clinton lost by even more, and Trump's ascendance is further legitimized, OR, there's evidence of vote tampering by outside agents in favor of Trump, conveniently on the Soros owned machines.

notes of hummus, dirty hair, and rancid cunt

Most Jewish women age like an ugly sack of shit, but Jill is the first Jew I've seen to age well.
She must have won the genetics lottery.

Easy to win if you steal from other races. Nice dubs though…

How much of that money will be funneled into the kike's account?

… that's actually a pretty good shoop.

Careful

FUCK THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

Don't as me, Satan, it's you she works for.

Same goes for the county I live in Wisconsin. I wonder if they consider those "voting machines."

If Trump does not become president it will lead to open civil war for sure. I have no doubt that there would be small groups of people that go around making leftists disappear all over the country.

This is her desperate attempt to get in good with the other democrats again. Hell she's probably trying to make a few sheckles doing it too. It will be hilarious when it shows the blatant democrat voter fraud

Why the fuck does she need to raise money for a recount? Aren't re-counts supposed to be a normal function of the election if a candidate asks for one? This sounds like a (((scam))).

You aren't fooling anyone here Chaim. Your ugly genestealers are inherently disgusting.

Hey wait a second, I thought they said the election couldn't be rigged. Oh Jew, you've done it again.

What's the deadline for a recount?

This bitch was, is and will ALWAYS be the most insane, hardcore, new-age, liberal, Marxist fuckface in the their history. She absolutely belly-and-backflops on all sorts of issues because she has no convictions of her own other than to bleed the community of funding. She's a fucking treehugger at best and a civilization destroyer at worst. She should be held behind a donkey and kicked in the fucking head so she can be institutionalized and gagged.

Hahaha you're all falling for it and thinking Stein is doing this against Trump.

No not really, she likely knows a recount won't swing more than 1000 or so votes (just like with Bush and Gore). But she does get to keep the money that is being donated. She's basically jewing extremely salty liberals who are begging for the big bad Trump to go away.

Friday for Wisconsin, Monday for Pennsylvania, next Wednesday for Michigan.

This is the most important thread on Holla Forums right now and it's being ignored. This needs a sticky.

She is doing this for Hillary as a proxy and it is being funded for Soros. They had the time to set up the fraud now all they have to do is "recount" and find the numbers lower for Trump and Hillary will win the election. Hillary didn't ask for the recount so she comes out shining.
This will happen.

Jim Stone has discovered a bot is donating to her fund at a rate of $160,000 per hour (cash supplied by Soros).
She will have 4.5 million by no later than 6:30 PM CST (possibly as early as 4:00 PM)

No one in the media is talking about this and every Donald support forum is ignoring it. This is why the press has been running all the "broken promises" stories about Trump. So that those who voted for him will be demoralized and will not challenge the recount. We need to fire up the accounts and get to work getting this out there.

Also:
FAKE MEDIA BUST: TRUMP NEVER SAID HE WOULD NOT PROSECUTE HILLARY
Yesterday the New York Times lied, and said Trump would not prosecute Hillary. Due to undeserved trust in the MSM, even Trump staffers repeated it, because they believed it!

Here is what was really said:

Maggie Haberman: Kellyanne Conway talked about not prosecuting Hillary Clinton. We're hoping you could talk about exactly what that means - does that mean just the emails and the foundation, and how you came to that decision.

Trump: Well, there was a report that somebody said that I'm not enthused about it. Look, I want to move forward, I do not want to move back. And I don't want to hurt the Clintons, I really don't.

Matthew Purdy: So you're definitely taking that off the table?

Trump: No, but the question was asked.

BUMP

STAY ALERT

This scenario makes sense. It's horrifying, but makes sense. It's really unwise to ignore this.

Hippy Grandma needs as much media coverage as she can get. That's what this is really about.

At least youre like 99.9999% white.

stop

Not really surprising to find a (((Stein))) in bed with Soros. I'm off to see if there are any links to her and Soros and to Alert everyone I can of this scenario.
I would love to be wrong about this and look like a fool rather than stay silent and let them steal the election.

Here's the scarier part, she got 3 million dollars in less than 24 hours. Where the fuck did she get that money from, she does not have that large of an audience to reach in such a short period of time. Seems like a Blitzkrieg to me. We need outlets to start raising the alarm on this.

To add to this, the deadline for Wisconsin is the 25th, and the other two are on the 28th and the 30th. Remember how the FBI conveniently found no problems with the Weiner emails a day before the election. Seems like the same MO.

Michigan has just been confirmed, 10k+ lead.
Anyway, Trump could lose Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and still win.

Lol, fucking leftists…

If they do that we can at least give them a hard time by trying to recall Minnesota and New Hampshire.

Here's the entire transcript: archive.fo/IJdUd

MATTHEW PURDY, deputy managing editor: So you’re definitively taking that off the table? The investigation?

TRUMP: No, but the question was asked.

PURDY: About the emails and the foundation?

TRUMP: No, no, but it’s just not something that I feel very strongly about. I feel very strongly about health care. I feel very strongly about an immigration bill that I think even the people in this room can be happy. You know, you’ve been talking about immigration bills for 50 years and nothing’s ever happened.

Did his pubic hair kippah slip off?

No wonder this guy hates Trump

Fuck. If Nate is saying there is zero evidence I think we should start getting worried, guys. Nate has the ability where everything he says, the opposite happens.

There's 2 possible explanations

OR

Maybe, Gilf is looking for the 5% of votes.
hard suspension of disbelief because Gilf is my jewfu

She only has 1%. She needs 4 million votes for 5%.

Kek has forseen this and has a plan

We are in the blessed timeline no matter what!

why dont we demand a recount on all the places where the soros machines were? Why dont we demand some investigation into illegals voting as well? Fucking kike.

this guy gets it

like said, they had over 2 weeks to mess with the votes, irregularities will be found and blamed on Russian hackers

So let me get this straight. A Jew, Stein, is helping change the course of the election after another Jew, Anthony Weiner, helped change it before. This whole situation is so obviously scripted it's laughable.

Wisconsin and Pennsylvania have voting machines. Michigan is paper ballot, but (((coincidentally))) the count will not be finalized until the end of November, and Trump currently leads by 0.3%. With Wisconsin and PA flipped, the 16 electoral votes from Michigan will be decisive.

Daily reminder Hillary Rodham Clinton conceded the Presidency to Donald J. Trump the day after the election.

As far as I know, and have been able to research on the interwebs one simply cannot unconcede. Any Constitutional lawfags care to comment?

A significant portion of Holla Forums would have said the same thing 4 years ago. The EC is something you complain about when you lose but praise when you win. Both sides do it, and nobody really cares.

In reality, the EC acts to balance the value of land space with the urban centers. So in that it fulfills its function.

It's just "Tradition" It has no legal bearing.

Retarded Hilldog supporters (so, Hilldog supporters)

I'm not so sure. I actually think someone could win the electoral college votes and still concede. Just because you win or lose doesn't mean you have to accept the outcome. IIRC George Washington stepped down from POTUS before completing his second term.

A private phone call is extremely different than a nationally televised concession.

My theory is this is *precisely* why DJT declined to say what he would do if he lost the election. Ie, he declined to pre-concede probably for legal reasons. You can't quit and then start again.

If electronic voting machines are suspected as being the problem, how do you go back and verify that fraud has taken place by performing a recount?

I don't know how the machines work, but I always assumed that they would keep a log of what each vote was cast in favour of alongside the total number of votes for each nominee. If there was foul play, surely that wouldn't be exposed by simply recounting the votes. I mean, if there were 1000 votes for Stein and 500 votes for Trump, and someone tinkers with things and redistributes the votes so that there are 500 instances of votes for Stein and 1000 instances of votes for Trump, then surely if you just count the votes again it would show… 500 votes for Stein and 1000 votes for Trump. If they manually count the votes logged and it's a different total to the original, then doesn't that only cover the eventuality that the computer's arithmetic is faulty/hacked i.e. it can't add up properly? Am I being dense and "recount" is actually an umbrella term for "we're going to do a full audit on the machines and inspect the code, memory cards etc. to see if there's been any foul play"?

If I was going to go to the trouble of manipulating the electronic voting result, I would change the how each individual vote was cast, which would, presumably, not be exposed by simply recounting the votes. I can't see how you can spot this kind of thing after the fact unless there's some physical evidence, tampered code or fuckups like negative votes as in the 2000 election.

Have I totally misunderstood what's being proposed here?

I know it's Slate, but it says it's not legally binding.

http ://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2000/11/are_concession_speeches_binding.html

Fuck this stupid kike. PA user here, I voted Trump and so did everybody the fuck else. I hope the voter fraud in Philly comes out - that's what we should focus on, if they push it.

Kek, nothing is going to come from this. Except maybe more SJW salt.

I've only ever seen the Republicans trying to 'suppress' voter turnout with racist things like demanding ID cards. The Democrats on the other-hand.

The irony is, Stein took more than enough votes from Hillary (come on, would any Trump voter vote for Stein?) to get Hillary over Trump in a lot of states.

mfw

Best case scenario, if Stein actually manages to push this through in time, all it will do is destroy Hillary's popular mandate.

LOL

I smell laundering or they're really idiots.

An audit could be performed, but it's kinda too late, unless those who hacked the machines didn't or couldn't cover their tracks.

This is what they'd find, most likely. All the reports of fraud were in the democrats favor.

Thanks Jill Stein!

and there's also the matter in pic related

She looks ugly to be honest.

THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING

you guys are stupid if you think (((they))) would be pushing for this without a fix already being in place

So what I'm seeing here is two likely scenarios.
A: Discover fraud and artificial inflation on Hillay's side Trump wins both popular and electoral vote in a landslide compared to the barely inch victory

B: The recount is rigged to be in Hillary's favor and they blame the previous results on Russian rigging.

Unlikely scenario D: Results stay exactly the same and no fraudulent activity was present.

Question could Russia hack America? Outside of wanting a non war mongering president like Hillary. Why would they do any rigging and potentially risk their necks like that? Should Russia say anything and deny any rigging went on?

I'm honestly torn between feeling extreme worry or write it off as nothing important.

Most likely B

no, they are only doing 3 states not everything, he has no way to win the popular vote from this unless over half of her votes are thrown out which won't happen

the best case scenario atm is that they didn't rig it and stein is just trying to make some money, in that case a recount would show the same thing the first vote did (give or take like a few hundred votes)

They could but the idea that Russia wants to interfere in American elections is frankly a bullshit argument put forth by butthurt liberals eternally butthurt that Hillary didn't win.

Count what? Machines were used

Don't worry user, my dubs will reverse the destructive power of Nate Pewter's Jew curse.

I think it was the former. Hillary's campaign didn't get wise to her defeat until a week before the election. You can see this by her putting out a new TV add in Wisconsin a week before the election. It was not a calculated move by a candidate on the cusp of victory.

I'm sorry user, but Kek wills it.

She has until tomorrow to ask for a recount in Wisconsin. If her aim is to override a Trump victory she'll need all three states.

dubs and this kike slut fails

rip

You idiot you've killed us all!

FUCK

Meme war now

looks like it

If Trips within the next 10 posts, George Soros dies

it's dub demanders like you who created this state of events

You do not demand dubs. Rather, Kek grants dubs to those he deems worthy.

kys

She is a kike.

elaborate please

This just means hacking was involved (which Hillary probably did do and still lost.) not that Trump's responsible.

No she didn't, the only case that would be true was in Wisconsin.

Trump should donate a couple million to Stein's recount fund just to make sure she goes through with it. That kind of money is peanuts for him anyway.

the truth does not fear investigation

Meh… gotta start the cleansing at one point or another.

why wait?

That image
to bad it's degenerated futa

I've always warned about this fucking kike whore.

Now she has taken off her mask and willingly prostitutes herself for Hillary.

rt.com/usa/368090-jill-stein-election-recount/

She's finding a way to get shekels off of retarded millenials just like Bernie, I really wish the kids would fucking learn already not to trust kikes but it seems to be their favorite hobby.

looks like she is almost at 4.5 exactly
amazing how she kept receiving a constant stream of 160k or more per hour

Yea, this shit seems fishy as fuck for me. Maybe she just saw a good opportunity to get shekels and some goodwill but I'm not going to give a kike the benefit of doubt.

Spyro the Dragon: So, what are you, some sort of Goat?
Elora the Faun: I'm a faun, you dork!
Is this interesting? | Share this
Ripto: You bought a dragon to Avalar? I hate dragons!
[first lines]
Spyro the Dragon: Is this rain ever gonna stop? I've forgotten what the sun looks like. We should go on vacation! Somewhere warm… somewhere sunny… Dragon Shores! Yeah! I haven't been there since we kicked Gnasty Gnorcs butt! How about it Sparx, you up for a vacation at the beach?
[they run towards the portal]
Spyro the Dragon: Last one there is a Gnorc!
Ripto: Noooo! Crush! You may have been able to defeat that simpleton, but Gulp will be more than a match for you!
Spyro the Dragon: Bring it on, shorty!
Ripto: Gya! Naaaaaaah! Gulp, come here now! Destroy him, and make *sure* it's painful!
Bombo the Flagkeeper: Ha, you won't beat me, dragon!
Hunter: [after Elora tells Spyro about collecting the talismans] Hey, I can do that! Why don't you let me do that and have Spyro just torch Ripto?
Elora the Faun: Hunter, you can't even keep track of your running shoes. How can we trust you with fourteen talismans?
Sir Moneybags: You'll have to pay up sooner or later, it's the only way across. I have to look after my… err Avalar's financial well being. You know.
Spyro the Dragon: Hey stop staring! Haven't you ever seen a dragon before?
Hunter: You're a dragon?
Spyro the Dragon: You got a problem with that, pussycat?
Sir Moneybags: Hmph! That Ripto has caused enough damage! All his meddling has cost me a fortune. If it wasn't for Spyro I'd be bankrupt! If Ripto were here, I'd give him a peace of my mind.
[Ripto and Gulp appear behind him]
Sir Moneybags: In fact, I'd give him a lot more than that! I was a champion bantumweight boxer in University, and I still know a few moves. Take that!
[punches]
Sir Moneybags: And that!
[turns around]
Ripto: Boo.
Sir Moneybags: Why you… you… yaaaaaargh!
[he screams and falls to the ground]
Ripto: You singed my cape! Dragon, you are really starting to get on my nerves!
Sir Moneybags: Legend has it that there is a portal to Zephyr here. And legend also has it that I know how to activate it. Furthermore, as I recall, the legend mentions something about me activating it for… a small fee.

Bee Movie Script - Dialogue Transcript

Voila! Finally, the Bee Movie script is here for all you fans of the Jerry Seinfeld animated movie. This puppy is a transcript that was painstakingly transcribed using the screenplay and/or viewings of the movie to get the dialogue. I know, I know, I still need to get the cast names in there and all that jazz, so if you have any corrections, feel free to drop me a line. At least you'll have some Bee Movie quotes (or even a monologue or two) to annoy your coworkers with in the meantime, right?
And swing on back to Drew's Script-O-Rama afterwards – because reading is good for your noodle. Better than Farmville, anyway.
Bee Movie Script

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
- Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
- No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
sting someone, you die.

You have had your petty victories, now is the time for real war.

seems like it's on target for this, this is all rigged as fuck, prepare to have the election stolen boys

[email protected]/* */

How should we counter this?

I've been contacting people and posting the info online (including the media lie about Trump's promises) so that people actually rise up instead of standing down.
Not sure what else I can do at this point, but people need to know the truth.

Illegals should be able to vote tbh fam. Who cares if literally 6 million illegals voted?

Killer Queen has already touched that ballot

it:s gore all over again.

stop laughing.

Surprise, surprise.

Also:

Soros.

well that was awkward

I thought 3 mill votes were already taken from clinton for coming from illegals, someone explain.

even the stein proxy wont revive you, hillary.

accept your death.

in CA and NY? Who cares? If it was enough to flip CA, CA would have to agree to a recount to show that.

MI, WI, and PA are all still Dem controlled states for now. They can agree to recounts. Remember that the Supreme Court had to keep FL from going to Gore in 2000 – FL's own Supreme Court was entirely willing to make that happen.

They aren't paying for a recount in Cali, NY or any other blue state where fraud has likely taken place.

Where did this post come from?

fake as fuck, gay.

It's too late, the Trump train is already gone. She simply swindled libtards out of their money.

You will get a qt. This is the correct timeline.

I got it from gab. Source: 82.221.129.208/baasepageb1.html

yes the Dems would never conspire to do something like Gore tried in 2000. They're above that. No the media would never flog a Russian hacker story. No they're not stupid enough to think we wouldn't literally murder them after a steal.

.>stirner

more like dumb-idiot-ner amirite

No more like Cuckner.

Test

figure one: we will be driven back after losing battles due to marginally inferior forces. Result: stalemate. Forces remain as they were.

figure two: one force will be crushed utterly. two forces will drive the enemy back with marginally superior forces. Result: loss. We are weakened; their strength remains.

both figures: I'm a genius with perfect intelligence and have correctly accounted for leadership, equipment, training, and other potential force multipliers on both sides. I'm a genius with superhuman advantages but my army still can't win outright with any configuration of forces.

DO IT
JUST. DO IT.

I wanna see her get so much freaking egg on her face as well as Hillary Clinton. If anyone is doing the voter fraud, it's Hilldog and Green Thumb Jill.

Look I actually found one of the security people talking about it on twitter, her case is that a) She was already calling for tightening security on the machines BEFORE the election, when everybody thought Hillary had it locked, and b) wanting to investigate for irregularities doesn't mean thinking the presidency was stolen, it just means that the machines have been exploitable garbage for the past 10 years and that bears fixing.

You think is is a sincere fact-finding effort and not a conspiracy to undercover what's been carefully prepared and laid in advance for discovery

Why would you ever think that?

Let's physically destroy her too.

Haha.

Anyone that has ever attempted to stump Kek's anointed has been laughed off stage. Why would Kek stop now?

Seems like a cop-out to play for a stalemate. I'd push for a full recount of all states if they're playing that game.

I don't know how resurrected Gods work. Did we play no role in directing Kek's attention? If everyone laughs this off, maybe he won't act. Maybe people won't act to stop it and, with their inaction, Kek has nobody to aid.

problem is that states are partisan. Although next year the Dems will be completely destroyed as a national party, they *right now* still have some power left. Because of the electoral college and Dem advantage in it, no amount of recounts in safe Republican states will make a difference. In order for your statelmate to work, we would need to secure recounts in places like PA.

In 2000, SCOTUS had to intervene. FL was partisan. If it goes that far, Dems have an easy 4-4 failure to not overturn a bad state decision.

Checked.
This does smack of desperation on their behalf. Why would Stein be so concerned about a recount, it's not like she would win, so this must be a play on behalf of Dems. It seems fucky.

This.
If we do not act then we leave Kek without the tools to work through.

IMO this is a non-issue. If they steal the election from Trump, we butcher leftists in the streets. There's literally no downside.

Can you imagine the kvetching if this had gone the other way? If Hillary had won and Trump people demand a recount. Only a ((())) could raise 2.2 million on 24 hours. fucking kikes

it's probably arms companies

KEK is the God of chaos.

Civil War 2 would be chaos, but we should focus our meme magic into ending this kike whore.

let's bring her the chaos and darkness

Holla Forums wants trump though

Because she's a fucking idiot

Because she's likely being a proxy for Hillary/Soros.

just feeling whiplash. When Trump won I really started to relax.

there's an alternate theory going around:
1. the bot's just funding her future political efforts
2. her recount is just a cash grab

#2 based on her website saying that there's no guarantee of an actual recount. Dunno what #1 is based on. Who cares about Jill Stein's political future?

Any funds not directed towards the recount process may be deposited directly to Steins bank account?

Now, where have we seen this before?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-11/sen-bernie-sanders-buys-lakefront-home-for-nearly-600-000

I'm not worried I'll worry when its happening and somehow for the first time ever its overturned. Its extremely unlikely its more likely that a lying politician is scamming free money.

For her site:
The total cost is likely to be $6-7 million.
and it's at $4,362,304.00 raised so far. Let's see if they bump it up again when it hits 4.5 million.

As long as one candidate could rely on getting 99.9% of the nig and beaner votes, the electoral college is a disaster.

Jill just wants to virtue signal to counteract the Democratic establishment slamming her for being a spoiler (even though she wasn't).
She wants to avoid the fate of her predecessor Nader, who got shit on hard for spoiling the election and letting Bush win. Dems are tapping into that feeling right now to associate it with Stein.

Here's what the map would actually look like if no third parties had run. Trump wins the popular vote in this scenario.

wew

Fuck off, Jill.

Why don't they go after Aleppo instead? He got more votes than she did.

Because they they can't complain that the election was stolen. To their feels-based minds they're back in 2000 running against Bushitler again. It's why they promoted the narrative of Florida as the key to the election.

what's going on in that webm?

The cukservative tred this with Obongo too, maybe to kill this shit.

Jill Stein establishing her lefty cred at some pipeline protest site earlier this year (and committing vandalism in the process).

And (at the end) a low-agency lefty beating on an improvised plastic bucket drum.

I guess your big slant eyed, large breasted, totally not imaginary Japanese cartoon girls are much better, right?

Does anyone have that screencap of the user explaining why anime girls infuriate libshits so much?

At your service, user.

The Fuhrer approves, user. Thank you.

Wait why does she think Trump is the one fucking with voting machines?
She was taking more votes from Hillary not Trump.

Soro's head stuffed and mounted on wall, when.

She'd have to do all this before Monday.

She's both virtue signalling and scamming Hillshills.

Yes, well, she's a Jew. She's also now raised the goal on her donation page to 5mil.

www frontpagemag.com/fpm/262157/every-republican-presidential-candidate-hitler-daniel-greenfield

I'm starting to think the Republican presidential candidate always gets called Hitler.

You're a bit late

It's a damn shame. Voting Republican gets you all of the stigma of being pro-Hitler, and you don't even get a real Hitler out of it.
The amount of triggering on the left when Hitler wins is always a plus, though.

If it resulted in any chance to Killary wins, Gilf would even tried.

The idea that Jill is a Soros shill is retarded. If she was owned by Soros the green party wouldn't even be running.

I'm pretty sure she is using a recount as a ploy to raise shekels for the Green party

Trump should make her give the money back

Shitty sticky, this will go nowhere, good job you fucking kike mods.
GAS THE MODS, EXODUS NOW

hi moshe

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

I wouldn't know I don't get paid in shekels and hot pockets like that subhuman meinkamfy.

hope you are right user
she has already lost face to her supporters by doing this because it would only help Hillary, but if she pulls a Bernie they will lose it

Green party is like a watermelon green on the outside but red on the inside, communist red. Green party is filled with kikes, lolbergs and leftists of every color also oh

Sure she is indeed legit, chaim.

I don't get it either. She was critical of Killary during the campaign. Now she is shilling for her…

Never trust a Jew™

Except the bias was apparent to anyone who read the methodology so this does not excuse him.

She's probably just sucking up shekels from stupid liberals.

just found the link between Soros and the green party:
archive.is/MGgzO

When Jews speak, they do not do so in good faith, instead they try to distort reality for their own gain. When you read their words, think only of what benefit they are trying to draw from the situation and not of what truth they are trying to share. Do not read their words as you would those of a non-Jew.
Earlier, when she was praising Trump, she looked only to steal some of his voters by more closely aligning with his views and the views of his supporters. Leeching by proximity.
Now, as she criticizes him, she seeks only to muddy the waters, raise tensions, and make money.

who ever wrote this is fucking retarded, must have drop out of high school.

Go ahead, any recount would only prove that Trump won the popular vote and shut these god damn protesters up.

Not only that, but it would show how many dead people have risen from the grave and mysteriously voted Democrat. This would mean voter ID laws in every state in the US.

We only need be worried if the Democrats get behind this hag. If not, let Trump rise above it and let the children hash it out.

is jill stein actually a jewser? the name checks out

Even Thomas Dewey was called Hitler by Harry Truman in 1948 right after WWII, and Dewey was as liberal as they fucking come in the GOP.

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

answered my own question

she is a jew

Chief anyone with a last name Stein is a kike by default, you should know that by now.

These days it seems like the easier question is what doesn't Soros have his damn tentacles in.

this

Jill is a Russian shill shes trying to "twist the knife" of the body the democratic party

you always give people hope so when you rip it away from them it hurts more.

"I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun.""

this bitch is pure evil… i think i lover her

Seeing how easy it is to take money from liberals (Bernie & now Stein), can we cash in on this? Sell overpriced merchandise or something capitalizing on their gullibility and in turn donate to a Holla Forumsworthy cause?

Oh… you just made my autism go all tingly wingly. Thanks user!

kek

I like it when they cry knowing they have lost all hope.

I hate to sound like a cuck shill, but are you guys sure this isn't some Soros/Clinton scam to ((recount)) the votes? They've constantly been moving in waves with one strategy, and then when that strategy fails they move onto the next one.

Though I fear the "fake news" coordinated campaign is a means to discredit the sites that would come out and claim that the ((recount)) was manipulated to change from the official results. We're dealing with the greatest evil the western world has faced in the last several centuries.

I want to be optimistic, but Obama's martial law plans for post-election, this coordinated fake news bullshit, and now Stein magically getting all this money in steady increments is raising a lot of big red flags for me. They were able to gain "leverage" on Bernie and completely fuck him over not that it's hard to screw over an old jewish cuck, but Stein should be just as easy to sway.

Not to mention the fact that they're claiming she won the popular vote.

Someone needs to film the website with a simple refresh macro running every minute; f5 window or clicker if you have a 2nd machine u can devote to it. Time the footage and prove unequivocally that the funding is moving at a specific space. Then we can campaign to find out who's funding it and cast a shadow on the legitimacy.

I'd do it if I wasn't fucking out of town for the Holidays away from my computers. This shits gonna hit 7mil long before I get home.

1 time lapse video for normies, 1 unedited video. Free YouTube views if you are into that sort of thing. I can't think of anything mote productive to do for the moment. 2.5mil to go. Time is wasting.

ex count all the illegals and the walking dead votes that bitch wasn't even close to Trump now hush that nonsense

So, none of you retards going to talk about the fact that this bastion for people who are rabidly unhappy with the results is also being used to recruit volunteers to recount? That seems to be the biggest concern here more or less.

We all know that, but the fact that nothing is being done about it while it's quite clear that something is being done to tip the election in a different direction is really bad.

Hillary cheated like fucking crazy in the primaries. Cheated in debates, cheated all over. The general election has been eerily void of her cheating, probably because they all assumed it was an instant win. I am worried because of this stuff. Most importantly, notice how they waited to do this until the last second so we couldn't counter-file recounts in other states.

I don't know, you fags. I came here because I was expecting some enlightened user to tell me that this was all baseless fearmongering and connecting dots that don't matter because this stuff isn't possible.

Trump ain't playing he gonna make it great again got no time for dumb shit like a open and shut case on hillary he is already above it he is the GOD EMPEROR FOOLS!! KEK CHECKED YOU WON user!!! mmmmmm the salt

Jill Stein is raising serious money, millions a day, after being on a shoe string budget the past year. Not normal. Only one (((source))) can be responsible.

she's just tryna get money. shes gonna make tons of profit after the costs of the recount, which she likely doesn't give a fuck about. don't worry about it goy.

The only dots I'm connecting is that we're back on the road to civil war, and I'm wondering if this wasn't the intention all along.

and we winning and he isn't even in office yet got king nigger back peddling to the euro globalist crying about fake news AHAHAHA!!!!

eat salt while we stay frosty as usual.

speaking of crybaby losers, are there still riots-i mean protests happening?

as long as soros funds them they will prance around with a dead narrative know if we go hot they will be eradicated like a millions mouse traps.Stay frosty nigger they aint shit.

its not a Soros scam because if the are rigged votes its going to be coming from Clinton

why would the Repubs help trump ? the fucking hate him more than they hated Clinton.

what makes it more funny. because that means he kicked Clinton's ass so badly that rigging couldn't even save her.

i don't understand why people keep posting this.

he didn't like the system but knew he had to understand it to win. he studied it and gamed it. kicked his opponent's ass. that's the mind set of a fucking winner.

he did just sit on is ass and bitch about it.

Reminder that this guy is right.
Anyone saying this isn't a big deal is overconfident or a shill. The Dems got overconfident, don't male their mistake. Any recount can potentially be in fraudulent hands. IT MATTERS

Don't fall for the "Jill is on our side" meme. That could easily have been psyop to make you complacent. Some of you sound too comfy. (((((((((Stein)))))))))

Yet again this is the best action plan I can come up with in this moment.

Pic related is NOT evidence. The fact that Steve Irwin, or whoever, said they have been watching it closely doesn't mean a fucking thing. I can watch my dick closely and it won't get any bigger.

Quit fucking around the world needs you

Thanks, user.

www .jill2016.com/platform

Trump is the next president period and no amount of butt hurt pipe dreams will change it so deal America is going to be Great Again weather you soros paid rats and butt hurt brainwashed shillary supporters like it or not GROW THE FUCK UP!!

She was a plant the whole fucking time?

God dammit this fucking world.

The entire state of Michigan uses paper ballots my man.

Point at him and laugh!

Are you fucking surprised?

Fuck off back to Reddit

I looked into things a bit deeper. It seems in most of these states, Stein would have to prove aggrievance that she was personally negatively affected by the results and that she has a chance to win if the votes were recounted. Some of these states don't seem to allow recounts if the votes aren't within a specific margin, even Michigan doesn't seem to quality.

It seems it's not possible for it to happen in Michigan.
archive.is/xYlap

It doesn't seem it's possible for Stein to get a recount in Pennsylvania, either.
archive.is/IFUSB

If Michigan keeps their results, and Clinton/Soros cheated in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and managed to flip them, Trump would still have 270+ votes.

Most importantly, the page itself has some really sketchy terms. Basically, they're saying they will try to get a recount and if they can't they'll just use the money for other election integrity operations.
archive.is/bSrb1

I do not think this means it's out of the clear. It's possible Jill could try and persuade Clinton to actually trigger the recount. But Jill doesn't seem to be able to actually do it herself, or even with the entire Green Party. And if you look at the site for donations, you see this isn't something new for Jill. I think she is exploiting this to aim for fairer elections and the same bernie cucks who spent their life savings on a jew who never had a real job are throwing money at Jill in the hopes that Clinton can somehow win this

The big thing we should be doing though, is

archive the donation page every hour or so so that we have have a verifiable archive of how fast these donations came in

archive.is/https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
We need to keep saving archives of this shitty page
So we have a valid archive of how fast the donations went up. We can also verify the $160k per hour claim floating around.

No im not that surprised tbh.
But i did try to have some hope.

Now it's gone.
Jews (the fake ones that is)are definitely cornered. I think trumps daughter married that guy for her own deluded leverage.

His own fucking daughter.
Unless she gives insider info.

i know that i was replying to the guy saying it didn't

they all leaving reddit now mass exodus just like fb and twatter ppl fed up with their left wing censorship FUCK ALL THAT!!

I agree with most of your post but not this one. I think everyone involved realizes that Trump won and a recount won't change that. They just want to undermine the legitimacy of his election in the minds of people.

go to 4 chan shit up there boards !!!!HA!!! DO IT!!

Oh well, in that case… that other guy is also right lol. Michigan uses scantron-like machines to read ballots, but everyone registers on their votes are paper. A hand count likely would change the results slightly but not seriously, or predictably in one way or another.

I'm still of the belief this is just stein jewing shekels out of gullible retards, but if it does some to something, they're gonna have to recount any state that anyone raises money for (Team Trump already alleged fraud in Nevada) Not to mention all the illegals that voted which are now accounted for. Stein is just being a cunt and stealing shekels at the same time. Nobody really believes Russians hackers stole the election for Trump, that's retarded. Plus, Trump is really smart and has good connections, this is a non-issue.

Yep Trump wins they should get over it and prepare for the future without liberalism and common core.

Depends who's counting and what they are counting (real ballots or counterfeited ballets)

What hope? She's an anti-white leftist cunt who deserves a good gassing.
There are no "fake Jews". All Jews are cancer.
Or maybe she's just a racetraitor?

America accepted the results even tho hillary cheated her skank ass off the fact you desperate rats even entertain you could overthrow Trump by pop vote when we all know he got that to by a fucking landslide go drink some warm milk and go to sleep by the time you wake up it will be great again.

No, he's right. You've got people like George Takei shilling for this. They really are that retarded

We should be vigilant. I don't think there was any rigging for Trump, but there's clearly kikery afoot with this recount scheme. Hopefully Kek awakens from his hibernation until this is all settled.

Got the timestamps and donation levels captured by the Internet Wayback Machine. I have no graphing software but if anyone could throw them into a line graph as datapoints, it'd be a good way to either prove or discredit 'Steve Irwin'.

Just hear me out for a few, I think I'm on to something.

I think this is just an individual trying to milk money from the fearful leftist populace and is simply going to say it's going somewhere when it's basically just lining their pockets. Those that would challenge the US and her free market know that the only way to truly corrupt an individual is by showing that the system "doesn't work". This has been prevalent in multiple accounts of setting up huge loan programs, watching them fail, then blaming the free market afterword. If these enemy powers want the US to fail they will do so by more indirect means than a simple woman raising money for a 'recount'.

I have contacted my state government almost the day after Trump's victory to assure we do everything to keep him in. I honestly just think the above is a ruse.

Here are the numbers from that. First column is number of seconds from 12 pm, nov 23

31889, 87122.13
33203, 131526.2
42049, 626916.47
42301, 646386.47
44081, 780759.0
56794, 1792183.94
59488, 1995166.03
60775, 2080350.14
62175, 2159365.74
64530, 2262215.76
65023, 2284607.33
65796, 2315213.66
68749, 2432401.02
70001, 2471392.0
71646, 2508832.0
75324, 2555226.75
75982, 2562444.88
91247, 2756523.0
95613, 2929566.1
99933, 3159545.48
99998, 3161883.48
106235, 3508296.0
112331, 3802899.0
115296, 3916512.27
117607, 3987045.85
118157, 4005993.85

Perhaps if she damages Hillary and the DNC enough, more fence-sitters and ex-dems will come to the Independents as a whole, if not specifically to her.

Graphed. X-axis is hours since noon on 23rd. Someone else can make a prettier graph if they want.

Pic related.

cucks, cucks never change.

is that kike script on the last pic? Kikes never change either.

I think people had better penmanship back in the day.

you cant hack a scantron over he internet they are not even connected to the internet this whole thing is so stupid

Oh, not necessarily. This quote is straight from the left's book

"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Joseph Stalin)

The vote recount is another chance for a fraud.

Based. Archiving as often as possible; the more the better.

Yes, those are Israeli Jews. It's funny because out of the Republican presidents Reagan was the biggest cuck for Israel. And they still protested in the streets against him and called him an anti-semite. Remember, don't fall for the meme that Israeli Jews are "based" and not like Diaspora Jews.

This

She just wants the Green Party to have a 5% vote so they can get federal funding for the next one. It's likely she has evidence many of her votes were switched to Hillary votes.

I was thinking of just that earlier today when I heard it on the radio

She knows what's up and is just getting her hooks into 2020

Here's one I did online as minutes since the first data. Though I calculated T variables in my head and I'm kinda like Pepe right now.

Orig data and graph together for memeing or whatever.

I did the math too. Not well however - the points are not evenly distributed and that is influencing the results, and I haven't made a graph in years. Simple linear regression yields ~$142,409 per time point, but since these are not hourly or spaced even it isn't very useful. Someone better at excel should use the raw data to make a clear picture (now sans commas and shit):

Time (hours after 12 pm Nov 23):

Sheckles:

Yours is much nicer. Can you get a regression on that? Linear is easiest to interpret, though Polynomial 2 or 3 will fit best.

Damn good work user.

The 2016 presidential election results will be overturned. Cap this post. You heard it here first.

The first news will break tomorrow, with the vast majority of the story being planned for next week.

(((They))) are going to reverse the results of the election and give it to Hillary. This is why she's suddenly making so many public appearances

They're going to blame everything on a Russian "hack." They will then use this "hack" as a reason to start WW3. This will begin when the new president Clinton enforces her "no fly zone" over Syria.

Get ready folks. Tomorrow is going to be really crazy.

Cap this post.

Ha! Look at the fucking almost perfectly straight line all the way up to 2.5M over 700 minutes. And then it picks back up around 1100/1150 minutes. Someone's botting…

nice larp CTR

No idea if I've done what you're after - but I found a page that calculates regression on data, here with 2&3 coefficient regression. What do you think?

I fucking wish, it would save so much time.

That part is actually bullshit. You don't become powerful by waiting for absolute certainty.

The rest… we shall see.

I'm programming illiterate, but is it possible for somebody to write a simple script to refresh the page and grab the # donation raised from the source code every minute? It seems to update around 45-50 seconds into each minute,

as if a natsoc givrs a shit about a green party rat face jewess lmao blow yourself

Data including archives from archive.is. First column is seconds since 12 noon *EST*. (other list used utc)

13889, 87122.13
15203, 131526.2
24049, 626916.47
24301, 646386.47
26081, 780759.0
29130, 1023535.25
36681, 1631012.0
38123, 1738579.3
38794, 1792183.94
38847, 1793233.94
41488, 1995166.03
42001, 2034895.0
42775, 2080350.14
43819, 2141692.69
44175, 2159365.74
46530, 2262215.76
47023, 2284607.33
47796, 2315213.66
50749, 2432401.02
50791, 2433242.49
52001, 2471392.0
52136, 2474000.0
53646, 2508832.0
53672, 2509172.19
56910, 2551622.75
57324, 2555226.75
57982, 2562444.88
61378, 2592554.0
65186, 2617584.65
73247, 2756523.0
77613, 2929566.1
77645, 2929566.1
81933, 3159545.48
81998, 3161883.48
82023, 3161883.48
85424, 3352405.76
88235, 3508296.0
88269, 3510904.0
91355, 3659867.96
94331, 3802899.0
94356, 3802899.0
97296, 3916512.27
98260, 3948282.11
99607, 3987045.85
100094, 4004131.85
100157, 4005993.85
120799, 4411171.69
121280, 4417751.69
122026, 4431339.28
122850, 4445058.78
126494, 4500697.92
128236, 4522454.49
131961, 4563874.97
134091, 4592951.66
134447, 4595435.66
136611, 4613923.17
136986, 4616198.17
137948, 4621399.17

nice no one will give a fuck not degrading your post yet attention span bro

just pounded spme pussy and she loved it poor stein shpu;da been around for a good bang like for real she will not be anti anything with a good shot of white hard dick…poor woman I fuck hard or soft however they want the huge white rod

Libshits everywhere want gibs after the election

https ://www.gofundme.com/therapy-money-needed

I wonder what the daily stormer thinks of this

I am pissed yet millions of white women would love to have me up in them

my genetics are sound green eyes blonde dominant got some breeding left in me to make a PERFECT ARYAN gladiator

Legendary. Thanks for the extra datapoints.

nothing without blonde and aryan features turns me on Sorry I like blondes unless dark hair can sway me sounds like fun actually heard they the best in bed

I pound females I can't help it and they end up loving it

beat to a pulp

do your duty fags

fuck that pussy good they want it unless they elen degenerate LMAO girl needs the man or we would be alive.

not

Looking at the data - there seems to be a difference in the rate before they'd raised $1m, and after $4m. Thinking maybe that those periods are unaffected by the bot - as they knew they'd get a few real donations right at the start and the end. That'd make it $3m of Soros' (or some other billionaire fuck's) money.

Don't know if that's a legit call though - I'm not a mathematician or anything and don't know anything about the kinds of bots you'd use for this sort of thing.

Fuck off nigger

how about a male want to fuck and a female wants to fuck an like it so it happens I give you the best sex ever yet I rather be alone unless u activate me to fuck your brains in back up jewess

And?
What happens?
They strip back president Trump and Hillary gets her turn?
People get angrier and angrier and things are escalated further?

or lefty cucks moan "m…muh rigged…" and do nothing? What is more likely?

Either way, we win.

I only want white women

why cant all derails be like this

Oh god the meme needs to die. The whole statistical discrepancy comes from fake exit polls. Real exit polls math the actual results. A recount just gives them a chance to rig it again

Donations in each hour, interpolated (linearly) from those numbers.

i.e. appx $183772 was donated between 4 pm est and 5 pm est on the 24th

4 183772.33256
5 201605.807371
6 224483.627294
7 283006.893919
8 289347.189747
9 289619.42789
10 274583.012473
11 254513.292819
12 169156.928128
13 144072.352319
14 94921.0645308
15 44782.1069782
16 32721.4268846
17 24071.5621348
18 57933.332459
19 62049.1328619
20 114752.501306
21 163183.434083
22 192444.817275
23 201121.382362
24 187928.902083
25 173305.132648
26 145036.409369
27 105812.724146
28 70663.70623
29 70663.70623
30 70663.70623
31 70663.70623
32 70663.70623
33 65632.6303766
34 55588.8479679
35 44466.4308352

The 5 straight identical ones are due to there being no new archives during those 5 hours (was the site down?)

Idk if this will be useful due to the small increments but here are some captures I made from the site over the past hour:

EST / Donation Total

2:40, 4632334.01
2:41, 4633034.01
2:42, 4633440.01
2:43, 4633625.01
2:44, 4633888.01
2:45, 4634054.01
2:46, 4634304.01
2:47, 4634330.01
2:48, 4634611.01
2:49, 4635111.01
2:50, 4635279.01
2:51, 4635559.01
2:52, 4637798.01
2:53, 4638003.01
2:54, 4638177.01
2:55, 4638616.01
2:56, 4638666.01
2:57, 4638969.01
2:58, 4639341.01
2:59, 4639621.01
3:00, 4639677.01
3:01, 4639849.01
3:02, 4639998.01
3:03, 4640053.01
3:04, 4640862.01
3:05, 4641512.01
3:06, 4641812.01
3:07, 4642067.01
3:08, 4642235.01
3:09, 4642583.01
3:10, 4642655.01
3:11, 4642739.10
3:12, 4642922.26
3:13, 4643701.26
3:14, 4643858.26
3:15, 4644640.26
3:16, 4644783.26
3:17, 4644839.26
3:18, 4645188.26
3:19, 4645288.26
3:20, 4645401.26
3:21, 4645756.26
3:22, 4649119.26
3:23, 4649310.26
3:24, 4649767.26
3:25, 4649972.26
3:26, 4650141.26
3:27, 4650181.26
3:28, 4650328.26
3:29, 4650359.26
3:30, 4651214.26
3:31, 4653959.26
3:32, 4654217.26
3:33, 4654257.26
3:34, 4654398.26
3:35, 4654453.26
3:36, 4654614.26
3:37, 4654753.26
3:38, 4654875.26
3:39, 4655025.26
3:40, 4655090.26
3:41, 4655235.26
3:42, 4655746.26
3:43, 4655812.26
3:44, 4655839.26
3:45, 4656279.26
3:46, 4656470.26
3:47, 4657055.26

Archived values are the only verifiable counts, but one could easily do what you are asking using jsoup and a loop that stores values when the # changes.

Would be worth having I spose.

Remember,
Denial is the first stage of the greeving process

This. This smells of Soros.

Donald Duck: Leftists
Mickey Rooney: Trump

I'm supposed to care why? Nothing is going to come of this, dumb bitch just duped these retards like she learned from Bernie.

All those millions are going to buy a nice house.

this is rich :D

Small as the chances of such a blatant election fraud are, we should be worried about this. NEVER get complacent!

THIS.

Soros is also likely a proxy for rothschilds

So this is how they planned to rig the election and blame it on Russian Hackers.

hello anons. I dont have a proper script to pull any information from but I did used to be kind of a Holla Forums fag so I have a keyboard that can macro the F5 refresh.
I'm going to put this on my hitbox for anyone who wants to see it. I have it set to refresh at every 30 seconds, Since I can't do anything while it runs, I'm going to draw/read and then sleep and leaving this up overnight for all the watchdogs.
Stream here
ww w.hitbox.tv/FirebornForm

They've had all this time to dick around with the machines and sneak stacks of paper ballots into wherever the fuck they are kept.

One of my wives worked a polling station 20 years ago. Some of you who are younger may not realize that nothing like Bush v. Gore had happened in many decades if ever, so these were more casual times. Maybe things have changed, maybe they haven't. After the polling place closed, the ballots were collected into boxes and placed in the back of one of the poll worker's car, to be driven who knows where. I don't remember if it might have been two poll workers but the process sure as hell didn't involve any police or election officials or observers or anybody. If I had let the air out of that person's tires I probably would have been the one delivering those ballots.

tl;dr the whole process is casual as fuck, and all those voting machines are probably huddled in the corner of some school gymnasium, waiting for someone like this guy -

youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg

- to come along and power-fuck their little sim cards.

Haven't done this in a while, forgot to embed.

this is all i want for christmas

That seems to be in line with this alternate theory, where Hillary's "popular vote" lead is fake and partly due to stealing votes from Stein (who would otherwise have over 5%).

archive.is/RAW7p
richardcharnin.wordpress.com/category/2016-election/

FFS, why recount only states where Trump won then? You're being stupidly optimistic.

Gore did the same. He even sued to make sure the counties where dubya lost wouldn't be recounted (gee, I wonder why)

This doesn't seem to quite make sense. This step can backfire so easily in so many ways. They'll most likely find rigging in favour of Shillary, further inceeasing Trump's lead. Then, it opens up the possibility of recounting the states that Shillary 'won', which can expose more overt and blatant cases of voter fraud and treason, which will solidify Trump's victory all the more and redpill a lot more normies. They've obviously run out of ammunition, and now Stein is giving up her credibility for this? Why not accept the results, call it a day, wait it out and then continue business as usual afterTrump's presidency? Why are they so desperately kicking and screaming? There must be something about Trump that I don't know, that terrifies them to insane degrees. I'm starting to think he really is Hitla, a time traveller or a combination of the above.

These are some extreme levels of judaism right there.

So Hillary stole literally 4 million votes from Stein, and had at least a million illegal votes from immigrants on top of electoral college votes being influenced by the census taking into account illegal immigrants, and still lost?

TOP KEK.

"Wait, we weren't fraudulent enough the first time around, we need gibs for a second run at it. We found even more dead people and illegal immigrants who want to vote for Hillary"

There's got to be a way to game this in our favour. How do I sign up to become the kind of official that does the vote-counting?

They can still try to organize a movement of "faithless electors," I think the democrats have 7 right now who have agreed to it. As a general rule, but for places like CA and Oregon, they pick people who…would know better than to turn the nation into a sort of chaos we haven't seen since the Civil War.

I'm still thinking, you know that CIA mormon prick got 20% of the votes in Utah? Imagine if he and Utah had cost Trump the election? I wonder if he realized that people would have literally been hunting mormons down in the street.

And you can bet your ass that was all done with Romney's help, to try to help Clinton beat Trump. I really hope he's smart enough not to pick that cuckold for anything.

From what I've seen, mormons mostly live in their own isolated little bubble, and don't really seem to understand how much they're despised.

remember that vote trading app? that might have something to do with her losing votes in those swing states too

make derails great again

I think the real reason why he has not went after her is because if openly stated that he intended to go after her there is a high chance that Obama may give her a full presidential pardon. When he gets into office I expect him to go after Hillary.

I just got back. What's the good word, men? we got a way to combat this yet?

Faithless electors giving the presidency to Hillary is pretty much a desperate fantasy made up by Dems in the bargaining phase of grief over Trump's win. They'd have to convince at least thirty-seven Republican electors, all of whom were hand-picked by Trump for loyalty, to change their votes (and possibly suffer penalties for it). There have been faithless electors before, but more than thirty is completely unprecedented. If the Clinton cartel had the power to pull off something like this, they would have used it to flip three electors in 2000 and give Gore the presidency.

Didn't she prefer Trump to Clinton?

She did.

Holla Forums is worried about nothing. Trump cannot loose anything because of recount unless there is a whole another level of faking votes during the recount involved.

She might only be trying to gain political points for calling out Hillary to pay for recounting faked votes.

Have you seen how desperate they have gotten? Always stay vigilant

Think of it from her jewish point of view.
She can sit by and let the Democrat establishment continue to shit on her and end up with her political career in ruins like Nader, OR she can gain points with Democrat voters and look good to them while at the same time ripping them off for a shitload of money.
The choice is clear.

you are very new, aren't you?

I wouldn't put it past (((them)))

That's the whole point. Who knows what kind of kikery (((they))) will pull out during recount. Trump votes vanishing, ballots full of Clinton votes that (((misteriously))) reappear, etc.

What do you expect? She's a fuck Jew. She is the enemy. She's perfectly willing to flip flop on the issues and take a political hit for doing so if it advances globalism. She's an establishment puppet and is complicit in evil.

She said that Trump was "less dangerous" with respect to foreign policy, but otherwise she didn't really praise him.

Not to mention that there are plenty of safeguards against it. I think in some states if an elector goes faithless their vote is discounted and they're replaced with someone who will vote faithfully.

Yep, those big bad Russians are everywhere. Some of them are Soviets, that now fly the Democrat flag.

I've been saying for some time now that the main issue with rigging the general election is that such is a large undertaking and the people who do the rigging are either out of practice and thus rusty (or replaced by degenerate hipsters since the old guard are dying off) or operating in an echochamber like leftists are oft to do. This is one of the things that let Trump win. However, after their failure, it is possible that the fuckers in charge decided to throw those people out and bring in the best they can find to fix things since the echochamber was shattered by reality. In short, it is possible for them to either pull some fuckery with the votes or pull some fuckery an claim Russia fucked with the election. Hell I can see them trying to trash the election results altogether at this point.

This is probably what she gets out of it. Remember, her running mate was directly linked financially to Soros so it would not be unheard of for him or any other person around her being funded by Soros to suggest this course of action, for the reasons you've stated, with her playing along, not realizing she is being used. Then again, she is a jew.

LOL the bitch has already raised more than she could in the course of two presidential campaigns.

All good points, thanks.

G U A C S U R G E

I wonder if we can look into the sources of these donations. Would all this count as political money and thus have to be reported? Barring that, we could force Stein to reveal the sources of these donations. If she refuses, it makes her look shady and creates some dissension in her ranks and among the people she is trying to court, the very people who already doubt her because they blame her for Hillary losing.

I'm going to have a good laugh is Soros' name shows up, even more if he uses a shady company to do it and thus reveals how dirty he is. That will put Stein in a bind or make her hit Soros for more money, putting him in a bind as far as the public goes.

the question is: who donated the most during those bumps and maybe we could dig how they're related to (((them))). Just sifting out the fool from the pool.

Your state elections committee would be the first place to turn to.

John Flynt is already regretting his decision to donate.

Top kek. Even funnier that Joy Reid is originally raised suspicion. That bitch has been in the tank for Hillary like no one else.

I really hope Stein just takes the money and runs.

No, goyim. She will be denied a recount, that will let her scam people for more in the future.

You're doing a regression on the cumulative sum. Of course it will have high coefficient of explanation. The quadratic regression is especially silly. What you really want is to look at each time period and look at the length and donation amount in it. Then compare that to a model of how individual donations are distributed. An inconvenience is that donations slow during night time presumably. Since you won't have much of an idea of the details of your model, there are presumably parameters for it that would fit the data well. If you had fine-grained data, exact times of donations, and botting wasn't sophisticated, then you'd have a chance at catching something. But it won't get anywhere with this puny data,

Just means people will be -rightfully so- more prudent to donating to that kike. Doesn't she have a criminal record for fraud or something like that already?

She claimed such things expecting Trump wouldn't win so she could act superior to Hillary for 4 years. His win ruins that so the fangs come out.

Kek validates.

All that shows is that Soros' Open Society group is one contributor among many to a couple of liberal organizations that Baraka is in. That's a long way from proving that Stein is a Soros shill. A lot of Greens are skeptical of American presidential elections because of the vote fraud that happened in the early 2000s. They have no love for the Dems or for Hillary.

I'm hoping she cries sexism when the liberal media, backing Hillary, tries to attack her. I want to see leftists fight with each other.

Checked. All the more reason why I think she has some sinister motive in mind and that her Soros controlled cronies are using to do this.

Still makes me kek everytime.

If Stein remains faithful to her nose, she'd do something like this: donate everything to charities which donate back to her both before and after that, with all transactions mediated by one of her campaign people.
Reminds me of this bit from a joke about capitalism:

Chess Grandmaster Trump is just mating a few bitches; don't worry.

Uh… doesn't she realize that this would only favor Trump if they did a recount?

She's like the political version of Anita Sarkeesian

Someone should start making recount memes with 0 damage.

We meme'd Trump into office, so let's stay on the safe side and meme this into reality as well.

Pretty much. All she needs to do is cry sexism and open up a patreon and it will be complete.

This. Even better, we should keep with the dead people becoming democrats meme so Hillary ends up with even less votes. The salt would be glorious.

The Green Party should shut down in disgrace.

Send me your money I dearly plead for your dire assistance

Literally the most important thread in history and it's being slid. Wasn't it stickied last night?

LISTEN UP

They wouldn't be doing this if they didn't have a plan. Something already in place. Jill Stein has no reason to do this except to help Hillary Clinton. (Even if the goal was to expose her for election fraud, this helps Hillary by making it an issue while Obama is in office.) If Soros or someone equally powerful is throwing this much money at her and trying to hide the fact, he has to have two or three payloads ready.

1. Voting machines which have been tampered with since the election, or which were tampered with before the election in such a way that seems to have favored Trump.

2. Ballots added or removed since the election.

3. Corrupt judges willing to grant extensions or exceptions for cause, deadlines, or other filing requirements.

Remember what happened in Florida, where an activist court repeatedly made exceptions to the law because of the gravity of the situation, despite the fact that the law was written specifically and only for such situations.

This could get very ugly very quickly and we need to stay on top of it.

Did anyone watch the jill donation stream I put up? Anyways I think people should get aware of what shit happened in 2004s recount so that means bringing out Hacking Democracy again.

Do not get complacent over a recount going in your favor they can rig these results as well.

http ://lawnewz.com/high-profile/jill-stein-now-cant-guarantee-money-will-go-to-unlikely-recount/

Presidential Vote Recount Request JUST Filed in Wisconsin (11-25-16)

youtube.com/watch?v=9A5xO6q0nT0

you are retarded, the recount is rigged and will go to Hillary

It's also important to remember that this request for donations popped up on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. It is now up to $5 million. This is suspicious because not only were the donations so staggering on two major distracting holidays, but because there is little time for reaction from the right.

Fuck

There's a big difference between this situation and that one. In that situation it was Gore asking for the recounts. Gore who had at least a 50-50 shot at winning, if not more given the slim margins by which W won. In this instance it's Stein asking for a recount. Stein who has no shot at winning anything.

As pointed out by and she's already failed the criteria to petition for a recount in Pennsylvania and Michigan. She could get one in Wisconsin but that's about it. Either Stein didn't do her research properly or she's so retarded she thought the process would be the same for each state.

This is why there is an electoral college. Once the votes are in, it's easy to rig. You better believe they've been finding caches of "absentee ballots" now since the close of election, after they understood the gap they needed to make up.

This election is about to be stolen.

i genuenly thought he suffered a stroke when i was watching this shit with you faggots

Will keep an out for any updates regarding this situation. For all we know, this could be all just salt from the Liberals

0 fucking damage

It was fun while it lasted, guys

So did this kike bitch just BTFO all lefties and scam their asses?
lawnewz.com/high-profile/jill-stein-now-cant-guarantee-money-will-go-to-unlikely-recount/

nope

Jim Stone isn't credible, he's VT-tier.

could be worse

They plan on getting this done in Pennsylvania and Michigan as well.

She won't get it done in Pennsylvania and she needs all three if her aim is to overturn the Trump victory

PA and MI have laws that basically make it impossible for her to recount there

Sauce?

Trips confirm

See

Basically, Stein would have to petition shitloads of counties in PA by Monday and Michigan doesn't do recounts because their systems are all paper-based or somesuch.

Even if WI gets flipped, Trump still wins handily.

If Stein was somehow arguing for FL as well, maybe I'd be concerned; but the entire reason she isn't is because any recount there would likely outline monstrous voter fraud and further tilt things to Trump.

After all, if Hillary's camp really thought there was a chance of stealing the election, don't you think they would have immediately launched into this within a day or two of losing on the 8th?

Stein's just separating fools from their money, it seems. Here's hoping Trump remembers her and manages to punish the Green Party for their hubris later.

recount is already confirmed for Wisconsin

Wisconsin only has 10 electoral votes. Even if they gave it to Clinton, it's still a Trump win.

They could just do it illegally.

if they find "fraud" is WI they are going to recount the whole country not just those 3 states

are you fucking kidding me. they are going to still it right here.

Hillary's biggest supporters will be counting the votes.

Then why didn't that happen to Gore?

I'm not sure of the legality of that and any fraud comes from the Clinton side.
They can try and steal the election from Trump, the only thing that'll achieve is the civil war 2.0

No they won't

Apparently she might not even get the recount in Wisconsin. She wants a hand recount, which requires a Judge's order. They'd have to do this by December 13th

www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/25/recount-would-have-move-quickly/94417686/

Can't happen, or at least it would require some monstrous amount of governmental chicanery and bullshit that would probably prompt a revolt.

Also, even if something like that were to happen, you can goddamn bet Trump would fight as strongly as possible.

This whole thing with Stein feels just like when Sanders asked for more donations, bent the knee to Clinton, then bought a huge lakeside house and a new car.

kill me pleas, its Bush v. Gore all over again.

Because both him and Bush were (((establishment))) puppets, so in the end it didn't mattered who won 2000 election. Now things are completely different.
A fraud, even a fabricated one, in a single state will fuel all those external tampering accusations media's spewing lately.

This. They're trying to steal. At this point it's clear Stein is just another stooge for Soros and Hillary. The Green Party is fucking owned. I hope they all die. Fuck it, I may kill them myself if they steal it.

they didn't prove fraud in 2000 and was just a few hundred votes difference, plus no one was saying anything about foreign influence

if in this recount it turns out that there really was fraud due to foreign intervention (or rather if the Hillary campaign can make it seem like that is what happened) with over 10k wrong votes, the whole election will be fucked

This is the beauty though. She won't get it. No judge is going to order a hand recount for a candidate who is a million votes behind with no shot at winning.

Citation needed plox

the presser on that judge is going to be crazy they are probably already sending death threats to random judges in the state.

if they intend to rig recounting wisconsin Will the the cities with the highest population that only get targeted to sway the state?

Which will make whatever judge makes the decision unlikely to rule in Stein's favour.

they have already harassed some electoral college members into not voting for Trump

Unless the judge is a cuck. We need to do something because these fucks are going to try something and people are too complacent to fucking do something.

They've tried, but surely none have actually conceded to them?

holy fucking shit was she not even on the ballot in Wisconsin ?

No they haven't.

She was, she just didn't get many votes

The bitch is already helping Hillary by trying to steal it for Hillary.

wisconsinvote.org/election-results
elections.wi.gov/node/4436

Not many is an understatement. the recount shes calling for is in no way for her votes it's for hillary.

WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK. DEMAND A RECOUNT IN MINNESOTA. THOSE FUCKING SOMALIS HAD TO HAVE VOTED.

archive.fo/dS2gy

These people weren't going to vote for Trump anyway

This.

We need to be alert lest we get caught napping.

Do not take victory for granted, we are NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET at all.
Get cocky and you will regret it

This. Seriously, knowing all the tricks the jew is capable of, all the tricks the cuck is capable of. There are too many people making so many excuses to not do anything or come up with a plan that even the shills must be impressed.

Fuck

Can these donations be audited?

Unless they're trying to recount specific places before Trump can demand recounts elsewhere. Either way, she's just grabbling shekels and giving concern trolls fresh bait. They would have to find over 20 thousand votes in Wisconsin, a pretty tall order

considering a recount hasn't even started yet I would say you're just concern trolling there. they just have different numbers to start with for whatever reason

Nevada too

WANNA SHIT YOUR PANTS?
http ://ceimn.org/ceimn-state-recount-laws-searchable-database/states/Pennsylvania

I'm getting tired of the Stein defense force on this board. I'm going to have a good laugh when someone puts her down if she causes Trump problems with this bullshit she is pulling.

already been established she cant establish a recount in PA

Don't be so sure. You can change quite a few rules when you're willing to throw several million dollars at the right bureaucrats.

This is what bothers me. The level of shit we have seen from the fuckers in charge is headache inducing. People used to talk about the shit Regan dealt with but that doesn't compare to the shit we're seeing this election cycle.

such bribery would be so overt that even if chicanery was had, it would never stand legally

Yeah, you're right. I thought that PA had a 0.5% margin, and that would trigger the close vote margin clause within the legislation. It seems the bitch has no leg to stand on. Just crazy Gilf Stein being crazy lol.

Here's the fundraising site of this fucking kike whore:

Cripes, how naive are you? There are a billion ways to bribe people while leaving plenty of legal wiggle room, especially when you don't give a shit about maintaining a clean image and only care about getting results and staying out of prison. And at this point they know they can get away with almost everything, because this election cycle has polarized the masses so much that the people willfully turn a blind eye to so much shit.

All the bullshit with Hillary wasn't enough to show you how some people can get away with shit? I'm not saying we're fucked. We can still counter these people. I'm saying they will try and with the stakes being what they are, will risk getting caught.

Stein was part of The Plot just like Bernie.
Now, they're going to make as many shekels as possible, and if they can: give the Nation to Hillary. Or, if you want to shit your pants, the goal isn't even Hillary any more its Kaine (Qayin/Cain) And Hillary, they plan, will produce Civic Nationalism. Always be on guard against it.

Dude, I don't think Trump Loyalist are going to let this stand, not now. Not after how far we have come.

There will be blood. CrystalNacht 2.0

my body is ready

I don't think people understand how large of a lead Trump has. She would have to start faking a lot of ballots. If your state has the ability to track your ballot you should be informing people as such.

Also I hate to mention this but we shouldn't give people the option to potentially say their ballot was wrong in case they feel guilted about the outcome of the election afterwards. It would be too easy to say "oh, mine is wrong" when they are actually correct. It has been too much time.

b

so obviously the claim about electronic votes are bullshit and they're only after popular count. Looking into Wisc it has a history of being republican on the eastern side. The 3 most conservative counties in Wisc are Waukesha, Ozaukee, and Washington. In April (((CBS))) did an article on how those could swing the state and how Trump was doing bad in all of them, well come the election he won all 3. Infact most of the paper voting counties won with Trump, the only big exception to that are the dem shithole dense populated cites Madison and Milwake.

archive.is/M8tgK

posting two pre-recount totals and saying "THEYRE ALREADY TAKING VOTES FROM TRUMP" is in fact concern trolling. the rest is your inference

Bingo.

These people are diabolical as fuck and it's a huge mistake to underestimate them.

you are all getting jewed

jill2016.com/recountfaq

It does when the people in control will conceal the truth to get their way. We all know that Trump at the very least won the EC, and very probably would have one the popular vote if it wasn't for machines and illegals. The problem is if (((they))) are gearing up to publish a fake recount.

Those towers look mighty empty

zero*hedge.com/news/2016-11-25/mysterious-case-jill-steins-surging-recount-costs

Jill Stein Now Says Money She Raised for “Recount” May Go Elsewhere

thegateway*pundit.com/2016/11/jill-stein-now-says-money-raised-recount-may-go-elsewhere/

"Before you donate to Green Party candidate Jill Stein‘s effort to demand a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, you may want to read the fine print on her website. So far, she has raised $4.8 million, but take a look at this little clause at the end of donation form:

We cannot guarantee a recount will happen in any of these states we are targeting. We can only pledge we will demand recounts in those states. If we raise more than what’s needed, the surplus will also go toward election integrity efforts and to promote voting system reform.

And interestingly, as more donations started pouring in over the holiday, Stein moved her total fundraising goal to $7 million. "

Wait, you mean to tell me that a person of Jewish faith and ethnicity was being dishonest and using her campaign as a tool of false opposition the whole time? That's some kind of crazy conspiracy I guess.

Never let this treachery get memory holed.

Jill will learn on the dotr.

So I'm sure this means she will get behind mandatory ID required to vote to make sure that felons and illegal aliens are unable to vote (as well as making sure people only vote once).

Wow the magic of a SS suit, even a cuck can look fearsome.

Doesn't matter, they will recieve the same treatment.

Mayve helicopter rides.

Even WaPo thinks she's full of shit:

archive.is/L38Gp

The chance of all three states turning is low.
To do so will literally lead to civil war. For real.
Am I right to think this is more of a distraction (from pizzagate) and a cash grab?

It's less a distraction and more of an actual plan to turn each state due to rigging by Soros and using a surrogate in Stein (who agreed due to her being a greedy kike) but is doing this under the idea that it will help the Green Party (despite this ruining any sort of reputation they had). This is important shit and needs to have attention paid to it. I don't understand this sudden protracted effort on these boards to make people ignore this thing. First everyone ignored it when mere rumblings were out there. Then tried to ignore it when Wisconsin agreed to recount, and again when Michigan is trying to recount. When will you people take this seriously? Some people here will be making excuses even after Soros steals everything. Fucking hell.

That said, the fake news shit and the outright blackout on Pizzagate is all they are doing to shut that down. That and masquerading as anons claiming everything is a distraction from pizzagate thereby annoying people who either are not paying attention to it or people who feel the best way to deal with these pedos is to outright kill them already instead of drawing things out.

I'm not saying to ignore this, but with Hillary having conceded there's no way to overturn anything anymore, is there?

god knows with these psychopaths.

Concession aren't legally binding, Gore retracted his.
Trump will win, but that's not the point of this. The point is to delegitimize Trump's from the "democratic" point of view.
Expect liberals to start cracking jokes next year about "what's the difference between Hitler and Trump, Hitler was elected, har har har"

He's already delegitimized from their point of view. On normie sites I see everyone shouting about how Hillary won the popular vote and throwing tantrums. Trust me, those "jokes" are already being made.

Interesting about the concession though, didn't know. Swedefag here, so I'm pinning all my hopes on Trump to start a chain reaction to fix other countries.

I agree, exposing the upcoming voter fraud is important.
but right now, it's just a kike being a kike.
what we need is the name of the judges in every single county (see why) and for burgeranon's to volunteer in the recount AND VIDEOTAPE EVERY-FUCKING-THING

I always reply with "did you subtract the illegals?" because this is their kryptonite.

been doing it for 2 weeks, never had a single reply but many "upboats" in the comment section.

Hillary made it legally binding.

As funny as that is, debates are not legally binding.

The way she did it, going so hard-core with the "we have accepted the result for 240 years" it kinda is.

usurping the election now will cause the happening, and no establishment candidate will survive.

All that moral high horse crap is coming to bite her hard.

Bump

By the way, something occurred to me and I failed to post it. But within this thing.

cool fan fic