Sanders Spokeswoman: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party"

"Howard Dean is also on record maligning young people and millennials. Telling those Bernie folks they just need to get in line and maligning Bernie Sanders. And that is not what we need," Sanders said about the former party chairman.

"In my opinion we don't need white people leading the Democratic party right now," Sanders said. "The Democratic party is diverse, and it should be reflected as so in leadership and throughout the staff, at the highest levels. From the vice chairs to the secretaries all the way down to the people working in the offices at the DNC."

"I think we need a robust discussion about this and I think we need to hear more from all the candidates," Sanders told CNN's Brianna Keilar. "Jaime Harrison of South Carolina, he's great, too. He's done real party building, but everybody doesn't necessarily know Jaime and they want to know what he stands for. So I want to hear more from everybody."

"I want to hear from the millennials and the brown folks," she finished.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/23/cnns_symone_sanders_we_dont_need_white_people_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html

Kek.

Leave it to niggers to find a way to make the SJW dyke look even sillier.

Dammit Carlos

we have a thread on this already

my bad, mods may delete

God I fucking hate that kike's supporters

This is very good. If the Dems become the Negro nationalist party, it GUARANTEES, 100% guarantees Republicans (the white workers party from now on) victory every single election for forever.

learn to use the fucking catalog

No bitch we're going to be fighting you. And supporting the police as they crack your skulls in your stupid POC marches.

Yeah. If the dem leadership becomes POC it'll pit the races against each other. The democratic multiethnic colation strategy works as long as it's white people promising POC gibs. The moment the POC are trying to run things they'll infight. It'll collapse.

They're racists. All they care about is racial diversity. They don't care about any other kinds.

Get a real job or get in the kitchen.

speaking of, i found this on twitter

It will be the hispanic/Asian/black/Muslim/homosexual/tranny party. They will all be fighting for dominance because they're used to being snowflakes.
The hispanics will have the best chance of running the party. And by hispanics I mean (((hispanics))).

She'd right. I want the Democrats to pick the stupidest nigger they can find

anyone got the cartoon with the jigaboo on the bike?

czechin them dubs
A gender fluid Latinx (((Revolutionary))) that identifies as a 1978 Ford Pinto, who is a life member of NAMBLA

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Clearly we need more nonwhites.

sage

slide thread

No one cares what some sheboon things

Isn't that the CEO of Reddit in the 3rd picture?

a POC coalition would just be mexicans stepping all over other non whites toes and cause new hopeless parties to emerge from enraged nergoes and indians. i love it