I know Jim, Sargon and their ilk get shilled a lot on both Holla Forums and the rest of the site...

I know Jim, Sargon and their ilk get shilled a lot on both Holla Forums and the rest of the site, so I thought we should enjoy some videos from not-garbage conservative YouTubers.

SmegmaKing is actually funny, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gA62vCifKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He changed his channel name to EmptyHero.

Posting the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=9gA62vCifKM

Excuse me? Sargon is a based classical liberal.

indeed, sargon is a based radical liberal centrist and a proud kekistani citizen, your disgusting right wing sjw ideology has nothing to do with him, OP

Only youtube channels I really keep up with are RedLetterMedia, MillionDollarExtreme, Crowbcat, VideoGameDunkey and Retsupurae (hit and miss, they're goons after all) and a bunch of DIY channels like Backyard Scientist and Primitive Technology. If anybody has any other recommendations I would like to hear them, especially if they are film related. It is fucking hard to find film channels that don't cover capeshit and FOTM garbage.

Varg, SurviveTheJive, Styx, RedIce, Christopher Cantwell, Forgotten Weapons, BG Kumbi, E;R, Empty Hero, Metokur, Eric Orwoll, Curt Doolittle, jordan peterson, etc
There are some attention whores/waifus like stell bell, brittany venti, Elisabeth's Philosophy, Tara McCarthy, pettibone, lauren southern, etc.

Why not try Aydin Paladin then?

stopped reading right there, kill yourself

STOP worshipping a jew, christcuck.

Shut up SJW. Everybody knows the left wing is fat people with funny hair who say things like "i'm triggered and hate men". They didn't even exist until 2007. Sargon is a based centrist because he tells the funny fat people off for their silly haircuts and calls them cucks.

Shit taste.

Jesus was against the jews, he changed them. The christian God was also against the jews, Being scatted across the earth, their cursed prejudice, they used every punishment to their advantage/vitimization.

t. shitskin saracen

You need to up your game achmed

>another (((e-celeb))) shilling thread.

I'm not saying it's pro-white, but it's not pro-jew.
Nice morality you have there.

you need to up your name you lazy faggot lol