F

Does that mean he's not coming on then?

Rest in RIP.

Leftists win again, drumpfcucks.

he only has pneumonia. calm your tits.

You can't trick me you dirty trowle.

It's only pneumonia, lads.

rightist won when you started using their mems

This is the kind of person who goes to see all the new Marvel and Star Wars films everybody.

Trips confirm

Not for long. Pepe will be the diverse icon he was meant to be.

Why is it that these cucks all look the same?

It's like how goths, sportfags and so on all dress similar. It's so you can take a quick glance at a person and know they're on your level.

soros' funds will run out eventually

Holy shit, I never thought about making kickstarters to steal all those Patreon shekels the SJWs have.
It would of been so fucking easy, and still might be.

I'll make a children's book so the millenials can show their children in 20 years time how terrible trump was and actually make it completely pro-trump then send it out.

I just don't get it, these twinks are basically the Current Year's equivalent of whatever fads in every past decade since perhaps the '60s such as the gothshit you mentioned and they have always tried so hard to claim that they have individuality, non-conformity and are being counterculture as fuck, but then they all look the same. While the traditional alpha male, cis white scum they hate so much all look different from each other without too much effort.

Not surprised if a lot of "right wing" personalities are doing just that, but in the reverse direction. Case in point would be Lauren Southern.

The Monster Girl Island guy did that. He went to /monster/ and said his game wouldn't have any gays or futa, but then after raking in some money he threw a trap into the game.

I know your country censored Top Gear but if you really don't know who the fuck he is you are a newfag.

but are traps really that gay?

Never liked that cunt, the other hosts were way better

he's not even dead

Of course not.

The right, ladies and gentlemen.

Hey look, it's sudocuck

The only thing that was stolen was the feels good man reaction image, everything else was made by anons.
You'd know that if you were on imageboards before 2016