Too much shit has gone down. How do I redpill my friends?

For the last one month, major shit has been going down. From how much fake shit went versus trump, to pizzagate and pizzagate suppression in reddit, twittergate, "fake news" digital laws and so on.

My friends are cucklords. But where do I start? If I just say this whole month was mental they are like: "why"?

Where does one start? Shouldn't we have a sort of archive to list all of the shit and proof for future reference? I feel like in this month alone there was enough content to redpill lots of peeps.

Just leave them be. The society is too fucked up at this point to explain anything to them.

are we just supposed to quit? let this motherfucker burn and keep going downhill? isn't it a shame?

First we wait until he acts on the Hillary promise.
Then we resume support.

shouldn't action be taken to preserve all of the findings? they will slowly vanish.

in dark times they could prove invaluableā€¦

No one said that. We said to abandon your retarded, hopeless "friends", too stupid to comprehend objective fact.

There are many people who need guidance from society at large because their families and social circles are garbage.
Unfortunately this society has little to tell them except be a liberal and accept degeneracy.
So yes it probably has to burn.

If they haven't done that already then the findings are useless anyway. That'd mean the enforcement isn't doing their job.
And that'd need a coup to fix, or large scale sackings at least.

All you need to do is plant the seed of doubt into their minds. For instance, when you see articles denouncing "fake news" you should interject how much that article is misleading and reference fake news written by the same author if possible.

All you need to do is to turn them into skeptics, and the result will come about naturally. Just get them craving redpills. The truth is addictive, just give them a taste.

One of my oldest and best friends is a Gommie, Atheist low level bureaucrat. He refuses to see nose, but yet hates Semitic culture. I start with shock factor stuff, like pizzagate; nothing too in depth, just the overt stuff (besta pizza logo, some of the instagram pics, Molesta's email etc.) and at every point or picture I say "but I'm sure it's pure coincidence goy!". Now even this gommie knows that "the bad jews" baby steps are behind it.

Also, if, like a lot of people here, you said Trump was going to win 2 years ago, people right now are really interested in just how and why you knew it was going to happen. "Let me show you a map about the demographics of the united statesā€¦"

Just start small, very small. Normies do NOT want their world views shattered all at once. Also, use your funniest webms, a little laughter makes the medicine go down easier.

Tell them about the Jews.

Don't go into paranoia-tier controlling-the-world stuff. Just tell them what they believe, and tell them how they refer to non-jews.

The best way to redpill someone is through politically incorrect humor, it softens them up to the idea of being politically incorrect, and from there they notice how pozzed our society is. ive made more headway by doing shit like saying "oy vey its anudda holocaust" whenever something small happens like i stub my toe or break pencil lead, than anything else.

sam hyde's ted talk is pretty funny even though it isn't too political.

There is no saving those who don't want help and even I didn't appreciate how far the cognitive dissonance goes with all of them. There will be societal and economic collapse coming in the future of that I'm almost certain and if you still have those (((people))) anywhere near you they will figuratively use you as a life raft forcing you under water so they can breathe can for an extra minute. You have to let go

Instead of redpilling them? Then you'd just have a group of potential Holla Forumsacks gone to waste.

Everybody was bluepilled before they were redpilled, including you.

Everyone is not the same. What characterizes the people here is a need to know the truth, even if it takes them in uncomfortable directions. Most people are not like that.

Yet most people never were encountered with the chance of seeing the truth, maybe most of us here managed to see through their lies and find the truth for themselves, but helping a normalfag realizing the truth is only helpful to our world.
How they take the red-pill is his own business, you can't babysit them. Just throw them into the rabbit hole and if be there if questions arise.

checking that ID
:^)

He fell for the friend-jew meme.

Get on my level cuck. If Uncle Ted never mailed his manifesto to his brother, they would have never caught him.

give them the impression they are exploring it and it is their idea
if you just reveal them everything or sound slightest bit superior, they will shut down

if you actually want to do something in this area youd need to read a bunch of psychology books (around persuasion etc) because is shit is that hard

ive been saying racist jokes since I was in middle school so 14 years later all my friends already know who I am and were willing to listen to my pro trump talk. I lived in a cucked blue state but Trump did win the primary here.