Why is the left associated with marijuana more than the right?

When people think of pot heads it's usually a dumb libtard that can't do shit without government aid. I have smoked everyday for the last five years and I am as right as they get in my area of NW Arkansas. I like my flower. Is there a way that cannabis can be used as the libtards downfall while at the same time benifiting the right? Thoughts ?

Degenerate. Seriously. Is that necessary?

Marijuana makes people stupid and more susceptible to white genocide and other jewry.

The stereotypical pothead is passive and dull minded, lacking any real motivation or spirit.
In other words, a perfect candidate for leftism.

I would smoke pot if i was old and retired with nothing else to do, but at that time i probably have already other adquired vices that wont let me enjoy weed. Whenever there is no more evil in the world we can all relax and smoke pot.

SAGE.

because we aren't degenerates

If the right embraced legalization of Marijuana, they would win any election with ease. The left gets a good deal of votes from people who, you know, wouldn't mind less shitskins in their country but don't want to go to jail for burning leaves.

Am I the only one who developed panic attacks thanks to DUDE WEED?

What a monumental waste of both time and money.

You can't afford to smoke pot with wits like yours.

If it wasn't for drugs I may of never been aware of the things going on. This race war. I'm pretty sure I'm not a degenerate but who knows. Wouldn't alcohol be more of an issue than cannabis though?

it lowers your testosterone, makes you lazy, smell like a cat litter box, and the money goes to degenerate retards, niggers and mexicans that hate white people. You arent right winged if you buy weed, period.
inb4 muh locally grown hippy weed
people that smoke weed on a regular basis are all losers in my book. Everyday? Jesus christ man. get a fucking grip.

laziness

WEW

The contemporary left is heavily caught up in the the modern phenomena that is party culture. People like to think themselves sophisticated and artsy, while also being assured that they're being properly virtuous. So it's only natural for stoner culture to become an accessory of the left. This has started to change with the Internet gaining prominence. Libertarians enjoy a lot of support from stoners who like hearing "we want to get rid of a bunch of laws". This libertarian stoners may subsequently go full Holla Forums, and I suspect that there may be quite a few pot smokers here for that reason alone.

If you want to try to use weed to leverage a person into coming into the fold, you should play up the sacramental use and talk about Hinduism and yoga. It might push the person to adopt some healthier lifestyle choices, and in our staunchly anti-Christian media environment people tend to respond better to traditional conservatism when its packaged by a guru. This can then be used to segue into far right politics by way of Savitri Devi.

Because getting high is pointless and thus degenerate. Now fuck off leftycuck.

By then you'll probably be too sick to smoke weed every day. Good news is you'll probably live to retirement age and most people who smoke weed erry day when they're young probably won't live that long.

And it shows, kill yourself.

Because hippies turned marijuana into a goddamn lifestyle, instead of letting it be just another fucking drug. Leftists have always ruined things through their constant obsession with identity politics.

And just like the SJWs of today, no originality or sense of self. Just a jewish-manufactured identity, presented to them via the mainstream media and pop culture.

There are two types of weed with many different varieties. Leftists mostly smoke indica because they despise their very existence and want to dull perception of it. People who are on the right side tend to smoke sativa because it makes you more creative and energetic. In cities and slowly more and more over the years everywhere else indica is all people can get because of the city-dweller demand for it (they also make games of smoking so much they pass out, whereas sativa smokers are typically very moderate or light smokers.) There are over 300 active chemicals in weed and the ratio of those chemicals is vastly different between the two strains.

I believe that weed helps ego heavy narcissists more than autists, who need to keep focused to finish their tasks or goals. Every high school had that retard that made his weed consumption his identity, 90% percent of his conversation, clothing identifiers and weed linguistics etc.

Weed makes you passive and less assertive/aggressive. When you have backbone, the only virtue you can hold onto is the great leftists ones like tolerance.

*no backbone

Speaking of traditional wisdom: everything is pointless. If you get caught up trying to make everything into an instrument, you'll only sow the seeds of your own sorrow.

Pot smokers are lazy and degenerate, the left are lazy and degenerate.

Of course there are exceptions, I know a few pot smokers who work but are still pretty degenerate.

That was never my style and I didn't associate with them people.

I think everyone should consume a high enough dose of hashish that it makes them feel dead once and only once(and probably watcg TGSNT and Holy Mountain when they're on it). Hash is a terrifying and liberating experience when properly consumed.
That being said consuming cannabis is fucking retarded and most people overdo it, it's basically acid for pussies that don't want to really get brainfuck'd.

jesus christ, legalize, tax it law it make money off it., just like booze but after prohibition.

and make some shitty commercials and adds saying how manly / higher class / better quality my joint is compared to yours.

done?

And alcohol makes me assertive/aggressive. What's your point? Drugs and alcohol are both degenerate, period. I'll still enjoy a drink or puff if I'm either offered or feeling up for it, though I don't deny what I'm doing is fucking dumb, albeit fun.

Pot isn't degenerate for the non-degenerate.
I can smoke a bowl while meditating, or to gain insight into some problem; to think in a way that is different from the norm, thus resulting in fine results. Whereas the degenerate attempts this and merely becomes stagnate.

The mind must be conquered before it can conquer anything else, including behavior. Or as the Buybull says

everything is permitted but not all things are beneficial