Jill Stein has raised almost a million dollars just for a recount

Are you scared Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I am not scared, I believe trump won fairly.
Let them recount.

How much do you think she's pocketing?

Nope, I don't think this recount is going put 'ol Jill over the top.

I remember when they claimed this wasn't him.

She was shitposting for weeks about how Trump was the lesser of two evils.

Either she changed her mind or thinks that forcing an audit would reveal fraud on the Democrat side, and exposing it would seal their fate.

WTF does money have to do with a recount? Clintons cant afford it themselves, isn't it a judge's duty to review evidence and not having anything to do with cash?

she just wants 5% because then she gets funding for 2020 when she runs for the thousandth time.

But seeing as she's not even cracked 2% I don't know why she's bothering.

People are speculating that because she's gaining heat for "Handing Trump the election" she's trying to get back on the good side of leftists through this publicity stunt.

Even though she got barely any votes and it wouldn't have mattered if literally 100% of stein votes went to Hillary.

fuck no
she'll never get anywhere

Wait, didn't she say Trump was better than Hillary?

I heard the recount is in the jacuzzi at her new GILF Pad on Cape Cod.

Dude, her last name's Stein. The stupid goyim donate to everything and there's a lot of leftist salt to be converted into money. :^)

No I'm laughing like hell. In 2000, when Gore lost, it cost them a cool million to recount only 4 counties in Florida. A million bucks doesn't go very far these days, just goes to show how naive Dems are, and how many of them survive on gibs and have no idea of the real-world cost of anything.

that's just what Hillbots said to try to discredit her.
She simply said both were egregious.

Money = Advertising

Pressure more people to call their Congressman or whatever. All that nice politico stuff.

No. We will kill all of them if they try anything.

You can donate btw Holla Forums.
You're not a sexist Drumpf supporter, are you?

jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

scared about what?
you actually think Trump won by le russians hacking the voting machines?

If it really mattered a single Jew could fund it in a second.

yeah where's sorros?

The money isn't even for recounting, it's for them to "demand recounting". In other words, they're just fundraising so that they can pay themselves to complain. Quite a scam.

Man these jew money making schemes are getting out of control.

Im sure after Trump is inaugurated they'll start an impeachment legal fun for 6 million.

hell, with how hard stein was shilling trump being the lesser evil in her view, this almost looks like some scheme to trick shitlibs into paying to take away hillary's "popular vote lead"

Genius. This right here is why 3rd parties exist.

What do you think the name of my new lefty party to steal shekels from reddit should be? I've got about a year to set up a website and create a backstory for the party before I go panhandling.

This. She's looking for that last golden parachute Bernie-style.

Sure makes me think I should get in on this scam….

It's all an elaborate ploy to convince libtards no more electronic voting. All the MSM are doing flips about how electronic voting booths may have been hacked in Wisconsin Michigan and Pennsylvania.

It has nothing to do with the vote count at all. They're just using the vote count rhetoric to separate morons from their money.

Concerned they'll (((conveniently))) find just enough votes for Hillary in those states to make her the winner.

I think it is a bit of everything, but for sure a retard trap to separate the tard from their money. Keeps Stein in the news, maybe a future offer to run as a democrat etc… Trump had zero infrastructure in place to rig so it is more likely that a recount would add to his total. Especially in very close states.

I miss r/bernieforpresident

That's not how it works.

Hillary could win the Michigan Electorate and still lose

take the money and run ha ha ha

Yeah, no. Unless she can somehow flip WI, MI and PA all at the same time, this is an obvious cash grab. Soros money must have dried up for Stein.

why would soros finance one of the challengers to his own main candidate?

cant wait for the recount and hairy will lose votes.

Hillary*

To make it look like there might be a playing field for Killary, that's why. You can't seriously think Stein would ever come close to winning anything?

This is sad. Too many people on Holla Forums have been losers all their life. They never won a competition, game, or election in their life. They are so used to losing, that when they actually win they don't believe it. They think they must somehow still be losing. They never enjoy the win because they don't recognize winning when it happens to them.

This is genuinely sad. I pray you realize we've won soon so that you can start to enjoy it. It's a good feeling that everybody deserves to experience.

she stole more votes from Hillary than Trump, retard

This, she doesn't wanna end up like her predecessor the Corvega guy.

Jill (((Stein)))? So you are saying a jew is trying to subvert the government? Thats crazy talk! Never would Moloch's chosen try to sneak, thieve, lie, and swindle their way into power, that is unheard of.

Some of it is certainly concern trolling, but I think some of it is genuine anons who are tragically stuck in a loser mindset. They just can't cope with winning, it's too novel a situation for them to wrap their minds around.

Will they ever learn?

Yeah god forbid I be suspicious of these people

or she is a lying kike

unless you actually believe the (((msm))) about hacking a recount means nothing