Former Sanders Spokeswoman: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party"

Helping ensure a republican win next election.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/23/cnns_symone_sanders_we_dont_need_white_people_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/daWCV
archive.fo/3cV9E
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/14/cnns-sanders-on-apparent-reference-to-man-beaten-amid-dont-vote-trump-chants-poor-white-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's absolutely right. Why should they be allowed to have intelligent guidance?

What would a non-white Democratic party look like anyway?

How about the democrat party just straight b& white people (kikes included not that shitskins can tell the difference)

We need to push them to where they want to go: "We don't need White people in the democratic party"

Good. I hope all White people become Republicans.

Like it does now.

Oh it's that same goofy looking sheboon nigger that made the "poor white people" comment on CNN.

Terrible! Just Terrible!

(((Debbie Wasserman Schultz))) wasn't white to begin with.

this

You do if you ever want to win.

The way the demographics are going, they don't. In the near term, sure, but if they just wait it out they will be fine. It's going to take much more than immigration "tweaking" and deporting illegals to do anything about it.

Trump won Texas by ~800,000 votes, a ~9% margin of victory. Mitt Romney's margin was ~16% just four years before. Winning Texas and holding everything they had from the 2016 election would have put Hillary in the White House without WI, MI, or PA.

Unless something drastic happens, if the Democrats wait another cycle or two they should have no problems with total non-White rule of the United States followed swiftly by a massive genocide campaign carried out by the US military against the remaining White population.

Let them keep hating on white people. Even white normies are appalled to this behaviour.

Surely this will win them the much coveted white working class vote

If you really look at the numbers, they don't need it. They just need to be content with sitting out a few cycles.

Yes and then afterwards the urban hipsters will realize why many African countries went to shit after whites forced out

Yeah, but it doesn't matter what they realize. We'll all be dead, but at least you'd be right.

THERE ARE WHITE LIBERAL SOUTH AFRICANS RIGHT NOW

cuck my shit up BBC

cuck

Minority voters have very low participation rates, once we clean up the voter fraud republicans are going to have years to clean up the mess.

archive.is/daWCV

Stop assuming stuff like that. That's the crux of the message. That attitude is why we're in this mess in the first place. Also, don't just acquiesce to the republican party like that. They aren't any more worthy of continued existence, either.

Why the fuck do niggers us the word "folks" so much?

I believe your operating term there, is former. Holla Forums isn't your clickbait trashcan.

But you bumped it.

Even with the entire shitskin population, democrats will still need the white women/white cuck vote in order to win anything.

The DNC is in a horrible position right now. They couldn't even win the majority of white women this election even though they did everything they could to paint Trump as a sexist and had Clinton play the "muh vagina" card constantly. They'll either have to backtrack and pretend to care about white people or they'll have to double down on pandering to shitskins while calling white people evil. Either option will result in them losing support from the other side.

And judging by how they're currently going on a rampage against white women, it wouldn't surprise me if they completely lose the white vote permanently and get Trump reelected.

There is real possibility of the DNC destroying itself through infighting over how to deal with the white/shitskin divide they created.

I think the DNC realizes they will never gain power again and are turning themselves (even further) into a racist party that tries to incite violence to try and cause as much chaos as they can

Yeah, right now. I never disputed that.

Every single time someone makes a comment on this, it just devolves into you faggots hopping out of the woodwork to talk about election results and massaging them into the future. Nobody fucking cares about the Republican party here or what it stands for. Nor should anyone be interested in the chronic push and pull of multiracial democracy or democracy in general. You have a million other boards you could be shitting up if you feel the need to interject yourself in opposition when the conservation gets too outside your comfort zone.

I'm talking about the reality of demographics which outside of a massive active removal program of both illegal and legal non-Whites, will be virtually insurmountable.

The way things going the Democrats and Republican parties will almost be drawn down to race.

I can see the Democrats losing basically all its white voters and politicians while being replaced with shitskins while the Republican party becomes a white people party.

You sound a little upset m8

lolwut

I never even brought up the Republican party you dip. I was just pointing out that white Americans are finally starting to vote as a tribe and that trend will probably grow as the DNC goes full retard.

I wasn't pretending that the war is over, but things are finally looking up for the first time in decades and you seem to be trying really hard to be a defeatist and act like all hope is lost.

No. There is an active effort on this board to downplay how dire things are and to convince people a little reshuffling and slow down of immigration is going to do anything other than string things out for the Republican party. There can't be any relenting whatsoever.

We have been subjected to a 50 year hostile invasion. It has to be treated as such and repelled actively as such. Retroactively, corrective, etc. We can't tolerate shit head zionists like Bannon jerking himself off at the thought of ruling America with 40% of the spic vote in tow for 50 years.

Wow, it speaks to (((Bernie Sanders))) character that he appoints people like this. Share with all Bernouts and 'Roman salutes are just wrong' Jew Right pussies.
archive.fo/3cV9E
breitbart.com/video/2016/11/14/cnns-sanders-on-apparent-reference-to-man-beaten-amid-dont-vote-trump-chants-poor-white-people/

Can't help to remember what happened in South Korea
Holy fuck, and I thought North Korea being the Best Korea was only a meme.

Kek. Good luck with that. Let the people who ran their voter fraud operations this election run their entire campaign in four years.

I have to say, I was really worried that this would turn out like the Challenger explosion - a failure that forces the organization responsible to purge the "diversity" and fill their leadership with white people until everything's sorted out. Glad to see they're doubling down.

I still don't understand this.

They'll remove all white leaders. But all their funding will still come entirely from jews. Lel.

agreed

The 3 top players for the 2016 cycle were all Jews and they got the majority of their funding from Jews.

Hillary Clinton 50% Jewish.

Debbie Wazzerman Schultz.. full jew

Bernie Sanders … full Jew..

Decent entry level redpilling material to use on normalfags when explaining that diversity is code for anti-white.

Its a kind of .. either your with us or against us kinda thing. You can only be white if you bow to the brown.

Thank you for posting, Concerned.

Its not as dire as you think. Whites are growing more racially aware each day, Minorities and the left are finally dropping the mask of "anti-racism" and are showing they really just hate white people, and its becoming apparent what people really want. Trump also seems to get it, and addresses demographic voting patterns. Not only would immigration be slowed, but it would be mostly white if he stays true to this speech. Mexicans, even legals, will leave once things like remittances are taxed and white identity surges. Black populations are actually reproducing at a rate below replacement, and are killing each other in record numbers, and a Hard core law-and-order policy like Trump has proposed would incarcerate blacks in record numbers. Really if even, say, 7-10 million younger blacks left the country, it would cause the black population to collapse as older black people die off and the few younger ones left abort their kids or are busy killing each other. We can do this, stop acting like its impossible.

Rolo Tony

Brown Town

This, the more the DNC moves toward a more blatant Bolshevik party, the more the American people see them for who they really are and vote for Trump again in 2020

Still a decent redpill, the POC don't give two shits about what happens to you if you don't bend the knee and completely back them in everything, and even then they'll probably stab you in the back

That's because it doesn't make sense.

Even after it all goes to shit, they still won't allow themselves to see the cause-and-effect that led them to their fate. That's the magic of demoralisation (as vouchsafed by jolly old Uncle Yuri).

Kayne 2020! make it real Kek. Just think of the lulz.

Agreed, nothing besides a big increase in white racial consciousness (and a willingness to act on it) or a big BIG immigration rollback can count as a win for us.

now is the time to false flag democrats and make them kick out all white people

we start by making it seem like white people drove away the black votes that could have put hillary into the whitehouse.
make all white people evil in their eyes (not very hard, they already believe this) then set up the push by encouraging the BLM crowd to take control of the party if they wish to truely reform the country.
We begin to meme this soon my brothers.

you suck OP

or this one