2 hour movie does X-23 better than years of comics

waifufags and comicfags blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/logan-x-23-movie-plot-idea-shared-by-comic-book-creator-984284
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t.Shadman

are you baiting or just retarded?

I was sort of getting at the idea that she was done well in early appearances and the manga-inspired series where she was just a lonely autistic girl who killed people. It's only recently when they turned her into a Whedon-esque feminist quip machine that she became shit.

Of course I later realised that she's been that way since 2015 so years plural would indeed be correct.

Didn't like the movie or X-23 so much, but hey OP, they're calling this the "Dark Knight" of capeshit movies of the CURRENT YEAR, some fags even considering giving Hugh Jackman an Oscar or Academy award if he died for real.

That's basically her best comic, everything else is incredibly lackluster and shit.

Come the fuck on at least try when you shitpost

fuck off

It is a shame that this movie is just a marketing tool to make the next generation of superheroes spics because that is what these old kikes think the next generation of people will be.

If laws regarding birthright citizenship in America aren't changed, that is what the next generation of Americans will be

Eh. Kid turned way too normal in the third act. Being developmentally challenged isn't something that can be fixed by a few days of a paraplegic being nice to you. All the kids were way too socially capable compared to what their backstory implied

It was about the most cliche supervillain origin story possible, but the story treated them as the good guys. The whole movie would make a little more sense as a flashback with Magneto in Professor X's place, to set up a current group of rogue mutants.

This movie was shit.

It was ok till the 3rd act

The moment the girl talked it went to shit real fast, she lost any grace and cuteness and the way she spoke, very maturely, clashed with what was first seen of her and her feral child actions. Also:

Laura's Spanish was shit and that supposedly Spic Nurse's Spanish was shit too. 3rd generation pocho/american cholo tier. It really grated my ears.

yeah i gotta agree Laura's spanish kinda ruined her. Although I'm not too sure I can criticize the kids speaking English considering they got made by an American company.

Remember to support all of "original" capeshit X-Meme movies from now on to support your little goddess

But they were raised by mexicans, the business men only tested them from time to time.

the fights were absolute shit though.

….so what does she remain an eternal loli now that an indestructible metal alloy is on her bones?

Really wtf.

they were better than in any other capeshit movie.

the nigger-human-racemixing-agenda was disgusting as usual though.

One thing I've never understood about x-23: why in the fuck did they adamantium-bond her? She hasn't reached her full growth, yet.

lol, no

I thought it was an enjoyable last hurrah for Stewart and Jackman. The ending was so stupid with X-23 calling logan dad though, I'll give you that. I didn't mind x-23's actress too much either, I thought she did good.

they wanted to have an immortal loli, obviously.

user stop this. Are you insinuating that a company would really think it's a-ok for their mutant weapons project not understanding the language of the people most likely giving them orders?

"no"

Oh, good point! I actually didn't think about that! Feel free to bully me.

jesus, you'd make every cape movie really fucking boring

I never said it was good, I said Laura was done better than she was in the comics

learn to read, please

You do have a point on Laura's terrible Spanish though. As well as to why she would even be talking solely on that language given the point i just made. So don't feel bad I'll give you headpats

T-thanks, user.

Her creator was sad when Marvel aged her up and made her a hooker.

Movie X-23 was how she was originally meant to be.

sauce?

Not user but there is this:
google.com/amp/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/logan-x-23-movie-plot-idea-shared-by-comic-book-creator-984284

I thought it was made clear by the nurse's cell phone video that they only grafted adamantium to her claws.

>Movie seems kinda okay, leftist leanings with all the poor Mexicans as expected but far from propaganda Nobody stops to think that Mexican government allowed that illegal shit sort of stuff.

So I skipped the last movie, why isn't there any mutants/why's the world so shit At least from the protagonist's perspective, the world is pretty much as shitty as always and far from post-apocalyptic?

There are no mutants left because the corporation that's making all the food has put some sort of chemical in it that suppresses the X gene (they mention it to Logan - they wanted to control the supply of superpowered people, hence Weapon X). The world's not necessarily more shit than modern trends would indicate; it's no dystopia. The main character is just stuck in a shitty situation, without a real exit strategy.

Though, to be honest, I haven't seen an X-Man movie since X2 (excluding prequels like First Class and Origins), so I'm not sure what's going on with the larger story.

You don't really need to watch Apocalypse to understand everything.
On top of the mutant gene being suppressed, the previous mutants were killed because of Professor X having a seizure; the one that gets mentioned on the radio. In the comics, it was Wolverine going on a rampage and killing all the other X-Men except himself and Prof X.
The comics are more fucked up actually, though it's pretty fucking edgy. The skeleton of Ant Man and Mjolnir could have been cool to have in the movie.

>it was Wolverine going on a rampage and killing all the other X-Men except himself and Prof X.
I might give the movie a point on this.

How about six points?

I haven't seen the movie and I haven't read the comic in years, so it wasn't at all clear to me. Thanks for the info.

You have to go back, Carlogan.

The comic was written by Millar. So uh. That explains the edginess. Also in the comic:
>the Hulk and She-Hulk create an army of stereotypically inbred hulks
>Wolverine killing said inbreds because they killed his wife and child
>Red Skull wearing Captain America's bloody mask after killing him

It really just took the general concept of Old Man Logan and ran with it and combined it with an origin story for X-23.