Let's settle somewhere Holla Forums

Let's settle somewhere Holla Forums

If the mormons can do it, so can we! (see vid)

I'm fed up with cuck governments and talmudic societies.

Is there any place we can pull this off?

Other urls found in this thread:

innawood.org/
8ch.net/col/res/113.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This idea is dead, user. Stop reposting it already

Don't forget me.

t. FBI

The coward submits, the craven fly.

Why is it dead? If she can pull it off, so can we!

Yeah, FBI is totally going to go to Siberia or whatever rural place we'd end up in.

OK, I take America.

unless you have a million $$$ you need to stop using Holla Forums to LARP.

I'm from Germany, which is beyond saving at this point.

If you're american I see a point, but western Europe is so fucking done…

We'll settle in The United States of America.

I'm not rich but not broke either. I have been living in exile in South East Asia for a while cause fuck jew controlled commie Germany, but it's a sad life and the only whites here are blue pilled or degenerates.

we've already went with this idea at least 3 times, please stop posting it already, it's never gonna work
nobody's crazy enough to spend their life savings to move to some nigger infested country in the hopes that others will follow
and what's the point, trump won, america should be able to improve now

I like the idea of Wyoming. Beautiful mountains and not much population density.

Not american, not gonna become an illegal immigrant either. I'm from Germany, maybe 3rd in shittiness next to Sweden and the UK.

New Hampshire narrowly beat Wyoming as the choice of the FreeStateProject. Also get your ass to New Hampshire.

Wyoming probably would have been the better choice based on this election

I know that feel, but you know those faggots will infiltrate us almost instantly and undermine us if we do. We'd need a way to make sure we're not making the same mistake as our current countries are by importing enemies…and I have no idea how we could stop them slipping through.

UK voted for Brexit, Germany is definitely #2 man

New Hampshire is heavenly. Beautiful nature, beautiful girls, low cost of living, decent gun laws, White, rural, closest swing state

DNA tests.

Okay, fine, I'm the CIA.

What's so good about New Hampshire? What makes it better than Wyoming or Montana?

I'm thinking deep innawoods in alaska, canada or siberia where nobody lives or gives a shit.

Three letter agencies only care when you're near a populated place (i.e. Waco).

And how would you get enough energy to heat stuff?

Chop wood - ??? - profit.

I think Wyoming is better in some aspects. But trying to have an impact there wouldn't give us as much bang for our buck. Take this election for example, we were the first state to go for Trump in the primary and we had liberals complaining about the freestateproject because we turned the state red (state house and governor narrowly didn't go for Trump as pres)

That's the life I want to live, not jewish slavery.

Didn't realize I got satan trips in my id.

Leafanon, here. We'll die.

We all die in the end. Better to die as a free man in nature than in the cancerous modern society.

innawood.org/

Also: 8ch.net/col/res/113.html

The Free State Project sounds like a great idea

montana is the best choice

You better be a hardcore /k/ommando if you're gonna try to live up in northern Canada. There's a reason why all our towns and cities are in the south.

It's a good idea, but I'm not sure what the prospects are. We'd have to buy the land outright. No white country would sell it. Think Asia or South America. Stay away from Africa due to Rhoesia/Haiti/South Africa risk. We'd only need billions of dollars and someone who is really good at lobbying.

As far as creating a community goes, the same rules would apply. If you do it in the West, affirmative action will be an issue. Less developed countries won't care as much.

Why leave? We're winning. We got our president, we're getting our wall, we have lubruls crying and if they act up they're going to get RWDS'd. Why should we stop working in a country that has trillions (even if that is (((trillions))) :^) ) of assets to live innawoods?

And what do the Mormons have going for them? They were exiled, made a state in the middle of a shitty desert, killed a bunch of their fellow whites for their mexicunt buddies, and had a failed president and soon to be not-secretary of state. Is that really what Holla Forums wants to emulate?

Oh look, it's the Holla Forums mansion episode.
Getting tired of reruns.