What does leftypol seriously think about Islamists and their collaborators...

What does leftypol seriously think about Islamists and their collaborators? There's no question about the fact that they pose a serious threat to everything that's good about this world. (If you want to obsess over this sentence and discuss and criticize my definition of good then I suggest you make another thread about that)

In order for Muslims to live together with infidels, the Muslim population either have to renounce their religion and become atheistic Muslims who only follow certain Islamic traditions or what will happen is that the Muslim population will oppress and murder everybody who doesn't convert to Islam.

The reason why women and leftists inadvertently support Islam is because it's the path of least resistance. You see, there are 2 solutions to the clash of civilizations problem. The first solution is if women want to stop getting raped and killed all they have to do is to submit to Allah and abide to some fairly simple and straightforward Islamic customs. Women cover themselves up, they stop drinking alcohol, they stop standing close to men in crowds and they stop going outside alone and they stop going to certain places like, the subway, swimming pools, beaches, bars, theaters and concerts.

The second solution is to ban Islam, burn all Mosques and tell 1,3 billion Muslims that they can't practice their religion anymore. So naturally we pick the first solution.

This is what Jihad really means. The Muslim leaders create a culture for their followers where they rape and brutalize all women who refuse to comply with Islamic teachings. This behavior is so embedded in their culture that there's absolutely no way to make them stop doing this. So wherever there are Muslims there are natural consequences for not complying with Sharia laws and these natural consequences are solved instantly if we just comply with Sharia. The Muslims have in effect created a situation in our countries where we through fear for our lives comply with Sharia laws and we don't even realize it, we don't put the pieces together and realize that the problem is Islam as a whole and not just some radicalized individuals.

From here on the Muslims can infiltrate our government and climb the ranks of our institutions. Their Imams can work closely as consultants for our law makers, our law enforcement and our intelligence agencies and nobody thinks it's any weird because they don't have to do anything radical or implement any actual Sharia laws because even though it's not legislated yet, we already follow Sharia laws anyway.

You think we have a chance to reverse this but we don't. We already lost years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiwKx6MOYu0
youtube.com/watch?v=bxeeDDedI1g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0. form a secular government
1. have a bill of rights that is wholly incompatible with sharia law
2. enforce it ruthlessly
3. islam becomes a neutered religion like christianity

I agree, we lost right when we started overthrowing secular democratically elected leaders in the middle east and started funding salafists. And then bombed the leaders we put into power

That would be great if it was possible, but sadly due to economical Jihad through Saudi donations and Saudis buying up universities that educates our professors, politicians and policy makers and teaches them to never criticize Islamic teachings, I don't think a secular government will ever be possible because in order to have a secular government you need to come out and say that we don't want Islam, but no one is willing to do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=SiwKx6MOYu0

I meant to say "Jihad of speech, writing and money", not "economical Jihad".

Is this before revolution? Yeah, it's impossible as long as oil money is flowing into the kingdom.

I wonder if things would be different if Islam had been at the center of global capitalism for 200 years and Christianity had been in the periphery
Anyways, the only hope is that the internet liberalizes young Islamic people
Probably not tho

Yes, (((we))) did all those things

The united states government did, yes

Jewnited States? yes.
Capitalism? yes.
We? No

Islam grew up in the main highway for global trade but sharia is lefty.

Alright

This is literally not possible because capitalism requires infinite growth and capitalist economies cannot grow without printing money and lending it out with interest, but usury is banned under Sharia

The internet radicalizes them

My take on this whole thing is that Islam is shit, regressive, authoritarian, opiate of the masses and all that fun stuff that Holla Forums loves to call it (even though it literally embodies everything they stand for). The thing is that like any other religion, people pick and choose whatever fits their worldview and makes it fit with their day to day life. Because of this Muslims are perfectly capable of living in a secular Western society and they prove this on a daily basis when the overwhelming majority of them don't blow anything up. The violence that we see in the Middle East, and the current wave of Islamic terrorism is due to largely political causes (power vacuums, misguided attempts to end Western influence in the ME, ethnic tensions which also involve religion, etc) but suffice to say it isn't "caused" by Islam anymore than the Troubles were caused by Christianity.

What IS actually dangerous from an ideological standpoint is the philosophy that has grown out of these middle eastern conflicts, and that is the ideology of Islamism. To clarify to anybody who may not know, "Islamism" and "Islam" are not the same thing. Islamism calls for the creation of a modern state complete with standing military, bureaucracy, judiciary, legislature, executive branch, social services, constitution, etc that are all based around Islam and Shariah. While this ideology is by no means universal to Muslims, they are obviously susceptible to becoming Islamists themselves, and like fascism Islamism is easily one of the most dangerous ideologies to ever foul the earth with its presence. I compare it to fascism because it is really the only political force on earth other than fascism that has its ideological and intellectual roots outside of the enlightenment and revolution of 1789, making it wholly alien and hostile to all Western philosophy and ideals. It is essential to separate a Muslim from an Islamist, since the latter is perfectly capable of living in any society provided they are willing to keep their religion private and moderate their views. Islamists on the other hand, and so called "leftists" who collaborate with them, are cretins on par with the worst fascist, and should be exposed and persecuted ruthlessly.

TLDR: Islam is shit, Muslims can be bros tho, but Islamism is even worse shit.

Basically just do what>>834328 says and bitchslap any SJWs who complain about it.

What makes you think that these "integrated Muslims that are perfectly capable of living in a secular western society" aren't actually Islamists? You do realize that most of them support the Islamization of the west, right? They want more people to follow Islamic teachings but they might not want an authority to force people to do so.

These moderate "secular" Muslims that we're talking about, these cultural Muslims who only follow certain traditions, they hardly ever integrate into society because they're never pressured into integrating into the economy first, because they get everything for free. None of them even has to learn the language.

When you force them to integrate into the economy you force them to learn the language and respect the laws, customs and culture of their host countries, because that's the only way they can ever find a job. But we don't do these things. That's why they always end up in Islamic ghettos and get radicalized.

Islamists are fascists. In fact I'd argue that they're more dangerous in many Western countries than fascists are right now. There are hundreds of brown people from my country who have moved to the middle east to fight a religious war to exterminate anyone who isn't kebab.

But I don't think it's being kebab in the first place- next to none of these extremists are first generation immigrants, they're the children of immigrants, the grandchildren of immigrants, converts. Problems with marginalisation, racism, lack of employment opportunities, poverty, coupled with Islamist ideology all combine to turn people into idiots, and obviously we have a very real ability to target some of those causes.

Really though they're fascists- we should hunt them down and treat them like we do white supremacists.

They end up in ghettos because that's typically what happens to immigrants and poor people in a capitalist society. They aren't integrated into the economy because they are being actively excluded, both by factors such as prejudice, as well as the general lack of social mobility that comes with a capitalist society.

Present, to the supreme revolutionary council, the pros and cons of genociding those who refuse to acknowledge there is no god in public.
Pros: more resources for everyone, average intelligence goes up, humanity will not be distracted by thoughts of the afterlife, humanity has just taken a huge step towards the future, liberal tears, it attracts many young angsty oppressed youth to the cause
Cons: time making mass graves, guillotine sharpening, some cuties who would make good sex slaves may get executed(though it is extremely reactionary and not Marxists to keep sex slaves)
There is a strong historical precedent for genocide, why should communist deny this tool?
Let's face it communism is the most advanced creation mankind has ever created.
In this world Muslims are killing Muslims because they have a dispute over who of two dead guys was the prophet's successor. In the past Christian killed Christians because of minor doctrinal differences. Man has killed man for simply speaking another language or having the wrong last name.
Why do such minor unimportant reactionary ideas get to use brutal tactics while the communist tie their hands behind their back.
If you are a reactionary communism is you enemy. Communism isn't to be concealed and kept in the dark to supposedly fester and grow. Communism isn't a virus that kills you. Communism is beast that sinks it fangs into your neck, the beast does not care whether you see it or not, it only wants you dead.
If ye comrades be apprehensive about implementing effective techniques remember all the common people who rose up and fought for communism and died horrible deaths, lost family, lost years in order to achieve communism. How frustrated would they be to see their sacrifice was for naught. 60 years after the Greek comrades rose up, Greece is still oppressed. 60 years after Mao declared the Chinese people have stood up, the Chinese people are forgotten and exploited by the rulers. 80 years after the may 15th incident in Japan, Japan still lives under an emperor. 60 years after the Soviets defeated the fascists, there are no Soviets.
You may disagree with the leaders of the movements, but I don't ask you to take into consideration what they did. I ask you to think about the young man who walked away from the family house not knowing whether he would come back alive. Guided by the desire to liberate his fellow proletariat. What was his death for? And why has so little changed since then?

Fucking kek. How cucked can you be? It's due to gangster culture and the general degeneracy of the west and their indirect resentment towards capitalism and democracy that causes them to turn to Islamic fundamentalism. It's pretty much the exact same reason why people turn to pol

Yeah. They're stupid, violent and less desirable than other races BOOHOO. Good luck trying to change that ultimate law of the universe

M8 Arabs are Caucasians, they're the same race as white people.

I don't reckon that's entirely right. Some immigrant communities (asians) end up quite well integrated and financially successful.

+ evolving in a less harsh climate than whites which has made their iq lower than ours + thousands of years of inbreeding and only breeding with submissive and stupid women and stoning all the good women. Yeah they've evolved to become just like us

Yeah but aren't they typically educated and actually come with a decent amount of money already in their pocket?

Koreans don't just open and run convenience stores without any money or knowledge.

How about somebody drops your ass in the Sahara and see if you make it out.

As stated in another thread, "race" is relevant to the place you live.
Race is a social construct. A spook.

For a Norwegian a Greek is not white. For a Nigerian a Syrian is white.

There is no fundamentally structured science, unless you talk about 19th century BS made by the same people that made circumcision a thing for boys not to fap.

And who is "us". Lebanon hasn't got much cultural difference than Cyprus you know. Not all arabs are Saudi Arabs (that are the US' allies)

You can't be serious. They've always had civilization down there and they've never been subjected to any form of harsh environments that killed off those with poor mental facilities through a natural selection process like we had up in the north with our harsh winters.

I'm not Muslim (I was raised Muslim) but sometimes I feel myself wanting to defend islam if only for the fear that if hatred of Islam becomes mainstream it will likely manifest in the form of hatred for all brown people, Muslim or not.

I don't know if this is fear is a logical one or not. I mean, I've always been an "other" and the last thing I want is to be ostracized even more

I know, I know, Islam is not a race. But like it or not the manifestation of anti Muslim sentiment will probably be very racist.

Anyone feel the same?

Solution is simple.
GET. OUT. OF . WHITE. COUNTRIES.

I don't give a shit about your divisive identity politics. All I'm saying is that there IS such a thing as an ideal man and those who come closer to this person are better than everybody else, not worth more, just better and we should try to make everybody become more like him

America is not a white country

You're a disgusting tribalist who don't give a fucking about any ideals or virtues or anything at all other than the well being of your camel fucking tribe.

Honestly, I agree with this. People with that """secular""" Muslim's mindset should be deported.

If we had a substantial part of the population behind us, I would say that we could get the knives out. If it were over a billion people supporting us I would say it would be imperative. As it is now, we have been forced to play nice by circumstance, and while most have taken the current situation as how things should be always, the reality is that tools such as genocide are just not useful now and for a very long time. They are gathering dust on our shelves, and some have forgotten that they are even there.

Then why aren't the Inuit living on fucking Mars? If you think harsh living conditions breed ingenuity and increased thinking you are retarded. Civilization started in the Middle East because it was relatively hospitable in specific areas (Fertile Crescent, Nile, etc)

Also lrn2history since the Middle East was united under the Ottomon Empire and rivalled Europe in international power and sophistication.

Fucking Holla Forums fags man…

Because you only need a certain amount of intelligence in to survive in certain climates, so all that kind of natural selection does is kill off the most stupid of the bunch.

Just because your race has evolved stranded on a little floating icecube doesn't mean that their intelligence goes up anymore than what is necessary.

this is too much.

what the fuck is this reactionary horseshit

This post is a perfect example of why multiculturalism can never work.

every single religious person should get pic related

Yeah, let's just kill most of the world population. Edgy fuck

More resources for us, IQ of the population would rise too.

So?

This is why no one takes tankies seriously

It wuz b8, comr8

I said this early in the thread

"Christian fundamentalisms in the United States also present themselves as movements again social modernization, re-creating what is imagined to be a past social formation based on sacred texts. These movements should certainly be situated in line with the long U.S tradition of projects to create in America a new Jerusalem, a Christian community separate from both the corruption of Europe and the savagery of the "uncivilized" world [12].

The most prominent social agenda of the current Christian fundamentalist groups is centred on the (re)creation of the stable and hierarchical nuclear family, which is imagined to have existed in a previous era, and thus they are driven specifically in their crusades against abortion and homosexuality. Christian fundamentalisms in the United States have also continuously been orientated (in different times and different regions more or less overtly) toward a project of white supremacy and racial purity. The new Jerusalem has almost always been imagined as a white and patriarchal Jerusalem."

Imo it's pretty clear that the issue isn't any kind of difference between Christianity and Islam, but between religious and secular government. Nobody who suggests that government should operate according to religious principles is really taken seriously in the West, but in the Middle East they're a powerful political movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=bxeeDDedI1g
Secular movement is the answer

GERMANICS GET OUT OF ROMAN PROVINCES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do a hoxha and implement State atheism

y>>835979