What's your favourite Max Landis production?

What's your favourite Max Landis production?

is that the punisher?

Hey Max, wanna go get some Veggie Grill, or are you a meatcuck?

The only thing Landis has ever gotten right was the falling condition of comics and the shitshow that is Star Wars. Everything else about him is a joke.

Certified cringekino

I wonder if he can feel the vibe that Mike and Jay really hate his guts

How about a Wonder Woman where she comes to terms that men are people, too, war is a part of human nature regardless of sex, there's always more than one side to a story, and she goes out of her way to make all sides of the war try to chill out? How about the big baddie ends up being Serbia? How about either it turns out Ares actually was dead the whole time or was in some way incompacitated and used as a patsy?

What about a movie adaptation of this?

WWE hired him as a writer, after he made a short which completely sucked Triple H's cock (who is the boss's son-in-law and operational officer).

He claims to have not actually written any WWE TV, so that fans will think he's not responsible for any of WWE's trash.

Wait, so they don't know "crap" but they know "rack"? What is this writing?

Alright this premise is kind of good. Serial killer vs vampires.

Max is weird, it's like he have good intentions and is really passionate about his craft, but at the same time he is terrible at it and all of his ideas are complete possible.

I mean, look at any of his movie pitches, they are complete cringe fests.

He's to faggy to be the punisher.

Personally, I wanted to do a modern day setting for Wonder Woman and have her go in the middle east to fight ISIS and see the fuckery going on there.

Genuinely good, and at the time it was still sort of original or at least somewhat creative.

Had lots of potential but the director had no idea what they were doing so it was ruined with an inconsistent tone.

Not really my sorta movie but was fairly solid I guess.

Okay flick for the masses, the leads were really what made the movie bearable though.

Nothing special, also had unrealised potential, but the writing seems like a downhill step from his first two films here.

Genuinely good show, and to Max's credit he was not just the writer but also the showrunner here. It was like watching an uncucked Dr Who with a serialised plot, which is precisely what it should have been.

Don't know much about Max Landis' work, but I liked that Faces of Death segment his father directed.

do all kikes look like rats ?

The developing Aids-virus in his butt.

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

His birthday was like a week ago

I want to see the mental gymnastics on this one.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE

Wait, 90% of the discussion in this thread is actually discussing his movies and saying they're good. By the looks of him, he looks like a complete SJW lunatic. So you're all either shitposting, or he is not a sjw and makes good stuff? I don't think any man with rainbow colored hair can write anything good, lol

There's a lot of Holla Forums faggots shitting up he board currently, Landis is a bad writer, but some losers on Holla Forums like him because he does movie reviews and is Pleb Leddit Media tier. His only positive quality is that he recognized on some level that The Cuck Awakens was garbage.

Sad to hear it's in this state. I haven't browsed for like two weeks and now people are genuinely discussing a rainbow colored fag's "art." Review people are also some of the worst fags to exist.

The times he uses twitter to BTFO Reddit Leddit Memeia.

Source?

DAILY REMINDER HIS FATHER IS A MURDERER THAT ESCAPED PROSECUTION FOR KILLING ACTORS AND CHILDREN DURING THE TWILIGHT ZONE MOVIE