Battle Royale / Hunger Games over jobs, women and non peasant status

Battle Royale / Hunger Games over jobs, women and non peasant status

With jobs that allow one to afford more than a very marginal existence becoming scarce and unnatural female empowerment making women dry up for average joe, do you think the jewish endgame is to turn whites towards evil by only allowing those to prosper that will forsake christian values? I have worked shit jobs that turned otherwise good guys into enforcers of evil because "everyone on his own bro" who later came to regret it.

I'm no christ cuck but I feel strongly about what's right and wrong and it's getting tough to exist in the modern world with strong moral values.

Were jews as originally good and moral people turned into the chosen ones by the devil or were they always evil?

This happens when a civilization nears it's end due to overindulgence in prosperity.
People lose the goals that sent their ancestors into the lead. Their leaders lose their morals and start selfdestructing. Then the corruption goes top down, now even faster with social media and advanced propaganda.
The parasites of course start eating the corpse within. Our civ has this even accelerated with parasites that are intentionally bringing it down to remodel the ashes.
Or you could argue that the same parasites use the prosperity-chaos paradigm to remodel humanity throughout the ages to their wishes.

Look up the rat experiment on youtube.

We've been ruled by weak men and become weak men ourselves. The only way to dig our way out of this shitheap is through tremendous strength of will, which in all honesty is more than can be asked of most people today. The inescapable decadence created by the cucks and kikes in our government just means we have to work much harder than our ancestors to maintain our morals and traditions. Those of us who succeed in overcoming this filth will be much stronger for it, however.

chronic shit posting

reminder that bowstring is cgi and while she got paid lots of money to shoot arrows and emote, she can do neither

READ THE PROTOCOLS

The jew endgame is not in debate.

shit is fucked and many will die
the survivors will live like kings and become the
gods and legendary heroes of future generations

does not apply to humans
if it did, all of pol should never post again and die masturbating

And then it'll just happen again. Fuck this cycle, if it's endless rise and fall of civilizations, I don't want it.

read nietzsche

I was going to gorepost and derail but then noticed you mentioned Battle Royale and my internal film snob was momentarily pleased. That movie doesn't get enough credit.

wew. You sure you aren't a Christcuck? No wonder you are having such a hard time with this, you claim to not be a christian yet still define the world through a christian lens.

If your positions had any ounce of truth to them then you should have no problem making your argument objectively without blaming "the devil" for why kikes are such disgusting parasites.

Tremendous strenght of will is always "too much to be asked of people". It'll always be, and that's why only a strong people is able to endure that kind of challenge.

This is actually how they maintain control. Maximum atomization of outsiders, maximum cooperation between insiders.

Maximum anomie in society, people are fighting each other for basic survival instead of turning on the ruling kikes.

First the rewards are great, until they diminish so much that you essentially must devour other people just to stay alive.

I was raised christian in a small euro village, so perhaps that explains my ingrained views on morality?

Perhaps seeing people as others and lesser than them is enough of an explanation?

TBH just a couple of thousands post. Tens of thousands just read and masturbate. Meme wizardry is hard work.

That's a lot of bullshit.

We have lived over a century under the manipulation and control of our enemies. Why do you expect any different result than at this point? We are slaves.

I don't beleive the jews are just abusing an opportunity to make shekels and kill whites, they have caused just about all of this. It's possible that natural empire decline is a thing, and they either planned for it so as to ensure their success, or if they manufactured it this time around. However, jews are not just opportunistic parasites, they , at least the super jews that guide them, planned it this way.

Also that mouse experiment is shit. It was meant to tie the leftist meme of over population into demographic decline. Without kike welfare, overpopulation solves itself. Not to mention that the mice were in a closed system, and the earth is anything but.

I do believe good times breed soft men, and that needs to be rectified in the future, but don't sell the evil of Jews short by alleviating them of even an ounce of guilt that they are deserved.

YOU CANT BREAK THE CYCLE NONE OF USE CAN

That's what I did before Trump.

If we go innawoods in Alaska, Siberia or so then YES WE CAN!

Harsh life but 1000x more fulfilling than working for a jew 8h a day while barely being able to pay the bills but HERE GOY, TAKE MY 25% APR CREDIT CARD WHILE EATING CONCENTRATION CAMP SWINE WITH TUMORS THE SIZE OF FOOTBALLS :-)

We live in pivotal times user, it's up to our generation to set things right. I'm excited to share this existence and tribulation with you all, an honor to be amongst such men. Heil Victory!

That's just avoiding the problem and you know it. Our forefathers did this with the west and the prairie and just look at California today. Even their ideology (Manifest Destiny) is reviled in their great grandchildren's schools.

And what makes you think that? I'm not even being sarcastic, just curious.

I don't know.
What do you think?

Dropped

I wish, but I doubt the jew would ever do something like that.

Read the old testament. They've always been pains in the ass.
>5 minutes later…
>"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU GUYS?!"

I'm a Christian. It takes a lot of inner strength to keep plugging away when you have very rare glimpses of the Divine and multiple glimpses of politicians eating pizza made from children. But still, you keep the faith and you keep on truckin', waiting for Jesus' inevitable return and praying that you're strong enough to be worthy.

The Jews? The Jews had God in their very midst and they STILL acted like assholes. They've mostly all been disobedient children throughout time and nothing appears to have changed. They'll get theirs, like they always do.

Absolutely rustled.

The rainbow has long been a Christian symbol. It signifies the covenant with Noah.

It must be hard for you to read a history book.

DELET THIS

That oftenly happens when most of jobs do not result in something valuable being produced.

You are a bank worker? You are eating what those who produce could eat.
You are salesman? You are wasting resources which someone could use wisely.
You are a multibillion$ actor? You are basically owning thousands of lifetimes of people, thousands of lifetime wages while the movies you star in may actually be shitty.

Basically, if you want to real wage to not decline you should get rid of useless jobs - useless not because there is no demand for them (there surely is if they exist) but to rebuild society which demands them. THere should be more production if you want more wealth, there is no other way (if you do not enslave other countries though).

Watch that: bls.gov/emp/ep_table_201.htm

Number of jobs in 2014 is ~150mil, the number of service jobs is 120mil - 30 million people are expected to serve 300mil people. This is largely compensated with imports, you get the idea though.

nb4 unrelated, idk

Excellent post, we should put all our memeing efforts into smashing patriarchy from now on. Earning women's forgiveness should be of utmost priority to every right-wing thinking man. Without women, we are nothing, we must prove we're worthy of them taking us back.

Oh, I know (wife got into a shouting match with a dyke co-worker over who owned the symbol; wife won and then got ostracized by everyone), but I also know those fucks aren't using it that way.

Not that user, but the whole BCE/CE bullshit is Jew-driven. You do know that, right?

There will be pogroms to eradicate whites in europe and the US once they have been reduced to like 25-30% of the population. The media had it's 'test run' of stiring hatred and mobilizing sheeplesquads lead by soros funded agitators during this years elections. Imagine that, but 10x worse. Our children might still have somewhat of a happy life, but their children will become the victims of antiwhite pogroms. In the US it'll be blacks spearheading violence, in EU muslims.

but posting IS masturbation

Kek wills it

(checked)
Fucking kikes

Kikes aren't just trying to wipe us out, they're trying to corrupt whoever is left.

And finally the worst, what sealed any chance of niggers turning themselves into something decent:

Think about how many single moms there are out there compared to decades ago. That's the horrific truth. They've already dealt a horrible blow to use. But we still have a chance to turn everything around.

I figure there will be an ever increasing white diaspora and western countries will turn into the 3rd world.

Parts of Germany are already 20-30% German and extremely unsafe for us natives. Get on a subway in Berlin and whites make up maybe 50% max.

Kek no most history books don't have that Jewish bullshit in it, perhaps your American textbooks do.

enabling this shit is what allows them to be the feminist cancer in the first place. go away AFINO shill.

Stop being a fucking punk. Slave morals are for the weak. Master morals are for the NOBLE.

Keep acting like a good Christian. They've only been running circles around you sheep for 2000yrs now.

Anglo-sphere? Weird most textbooks I used from 2011-2014 used BC/AD except for hardcore pozzed subjects.

Didn't link for some reason

technophiles, user. ted k did nothing wrong

quit repeating this goon meme

Triggered?

This video explains everything.

That is a wrong question and, moreover, a fundamentally wrong way of thinking.

THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS FOUND IN EVOLUTION

Because evolution is nature. And nature is life. Every living creature is subject to evolution. Every group of creatures you see today is the result of selection. Selection occurs not just from the outside in (environment acting on creature) but also from the inside out (creature's behavior affecting which way it goes and, thereby, what it becomes).

Consider the Negro vs the European. We have a common ancestral group. At some point in history, that ancestral group was faced with environmental adversity. Food became scarce, life became harder. Faced with a choice, the group split into two.

BASED ON A DECISION

Some of them decided to face that adversity with defiance. To take a risk. To be adventurous. To set out into the unknown, to discover what is beyond the horizon. To make their fortune or die trying. Fueled by hope. Ablaze with a desire to build a better future, even if it means enduring harder times today.

The rest decided to remain. Some out of laziness. Some out of fear. Some out of lack of vision. Some because they felt it was the better, safer choice. Stay and do nothing. Simply endure. Wait for things to just get better, even if there is no sign they will. Fight each other for the immediate satisfaction of loot, if need be, rather than work together for a chance of greater but deferred satisfaction.

And so here we are.

BACK TO THE JEW

Jews came Europe two thousand odd years ago. But we must be careful with labels. Those Jews aren't today's Jews. Just because they call themselves the same name doesn't mean they are the same. Selection has occurred since then. And mingling. And more selection. For simplicity, let's call the original migrants Semites and the group we see today Jews.

Semites came to Europe two thousand odd years ago. They were received with a measure of tolerance, but also a great deal of skepticism. As is only natural. A people is an organism. And a foreign element cannot remain forever. It has to be absorbed or expelled. The Semites were pressured into making a choice.

AND SO THE GEARS OF EVOLUTION SET INTO MOTION

Some decided to honor their guests' hospitality. To gradually cast off their old ways and adopt those of the host. To become one with the people that took them in. To mingle with them, rather than only with their old group. To raise their children as we do, so they would feel at home and not as eternal strangers. We do not have a name for these people. Because they themselves stopped calling themselves anything different. They are simply part of us now. Every European has some fraction of their genes.

The rest decided to stick together. To zealously hold on to their old ways. To defy their hosts in any way they could. To only adapt as much as absolutely necessary to survive. To blend in when they must, but keep to themselves whenever possible. To jealously hoard every benefit they could garner. To deviously subvert their host's defenses so they could gain more benefit still. To exploit every weakness they could find, and create weaknesses where they couldn't find any. To teach their children to do the same.

And so here we are.

Every member of the group we call "Jews", everyone who calls themselves a Jew today, is a descendant of a long lineage that has consistently chosen the latter path. They have thereby self-selected for excelling at those strategies. Those who felt this behavior was wrong, ditched that lineage and ceased calling themselves Jews… and so ceased being Jews.

TL;DR: THE JEW IS THE WAY HE IS BECAUSE THOSE WHO AREN'T, AREN'T JEWS

Neither. Jews were never good and moral, but also werent as bad as they are now (I know they were still Yaweh-worshipping psychopaths who practiced slavery and human sacrifices, but they didn't have much power and weren't trying to enslave all of humanity yet) before the Romans sacked Jerusalem around 70 AD. Once they got kicked out they became eternally butthurt and have hated all non jews ever since. Shortly after they started a school as part of the deal for surrendering to the Romans. Here they began writing the Talmud and its ideology was eagerly adapted by the jews.

As I hope you already know, the Talmud encourages Jews to lie, cheat, swindle, murder, sacrifice and enslave all non Jews, whenever possible. So, within a few generations of surviving via this behavior they were already genetically selecting for traits which made them more effective at these behaviors. They branched off from humans and literally evolved into a sub species of parasites. By 250 AD they had already been rejected by their first host, Carthage.

Since then it's pretty much been rinse and repeat on a larger and larger scale every time. They pretend to be poor innocent refugees, get a host country to take them in, take over the hosts economy and enslave its people, the people eventually figure it out once they are starving to death, kick out the parasite, repeat ad nauseam.

Over time they have improved on their methods, and at some point they realized that they could get away with more by keeping their slaves comfortable, distracted, and dumb which is why they always encourage all forms of degeneracy and hedonism. They also prefer "multicultural" societies because it makes it easier for them to blend in and hide and garner sympathy when they aren't the only outsider.

Slave morals are for the weak. Master morals are for the NOBLE.

Slavery is an ineffective and degenerate perversion of nature fitting of a Talmudic mindset. Caste systems, as a result of the inherent inequality of natural law, resonate with the Aryan soul. The third reich proved that happy, healthy, well-educated, driven Aryan families sharing a common vision can accomplish more in a decade than slaves ever could in a millennium.

No OP. The people who do, 'shitty jobs'… Jews don't care about them. They just want to use them up. Meat grinder time. So religion, yours, theirs just doesn't enter into anything. Now maybe in some super Satanic setup it could, but I don't see that.

Now! If you rise to a high level, sure, they'll cock block you. Real tribe shit then. Kikes fucking invented nepotism. If you enter into the public eye, THEN they will not only throw up roadblocks but try to destroy you. Case in point, TheTebow fellow with the sport ball.

Since you apparently haven't figured this out by now, I'll spoonfeed it to you:

It's about race, not religion.

Well either we find nice redpilled grills, or we go ahead and start redpilling them.

Was it following the talmud that led them to selectively breed into modern kikes in the first place. Or were they genetically pre-dispositioned to find the talmud appealing in the first place?

I think it's a bit of both, and the two can create feedback loop leading to extremes like the modern jews. Race and religion clearly both have potential for good and evil. I.E. if we would recover the spiritual/religious beliefs of the original ancient aryan, we could theoretically encourage people to be good, strong, intelligent, honest, empathetic, wholesome, healthy and functional human beings who selectively breed for those traits over time, just as the talmud did the opposite for jews.

Now I fear most people are simply too genetically tainted for such an idea to resonate with them, to draw them in by their very soul, instead most seem to prefer degeneracy and hedonism today.

"Jewishness" is matrilineally conferred and the jewish "diaspora" being a landless people who roam the world, breeding with the dredges and outcasts of every society they wander through lead to jews becoming an anti-race.

So I'd say it is partially a consequence of them following the Talmud, and partially a consequence of the Romans crushing their nation but failing to properly exterminate them.

Fuck. We created an extermination-resistant strain of jew. This is exactly why doctors always urge you to finish your antibiotics even after you feel fine.

A picture of your green text.

Protestants, always pushing the most degenerate things out of all Christians. Yes, Catholics have issues right now, but we have endured for over 2,000 years, and we will survive what is happening to us now. Protestants just splinter off and make a new "Christianity" because the other 40,000 sects got the bible wrong, but they got it right this time!

isn't that nude pics woman? anyone have them? Asking for a friend

that's why we have to make it so that all times are hard times

/thread

sounds like a plan man

God never incarnated as a kike.

Does no one recognize a LeftyPol thread when you see one?

How embarrassing for you.

You realize the Pope himself has given up on white people and basically licks the feet of niggers now, right?

l-l-llook guys im gonna post this Holla Forums image. I-i-im one of you g-g-uys right?

Kill yourself you communist faggot.