Guy gets stabbed to death in mostly Muslim suburb, media refuses to tell details of killer

smh.com.au/nsw/man-stabbed-to-death-at-campsie-in-sydneys-southwest-20161123-gsvsr1.html

Happened on a road behind an Anglican church within a mostly Muslim/"multicultural" suburb in Sydney, Australia.

I'm conflicted, because I honestly wish they would do this with every crime. So it's *kind of* a step in the right direction, but for completely fucked reasons.

This is the next country that's doing it after Sweden, etc. They ask for witnesses yet refuse to say the "background" or appearance of the guy.

In other words they are probably trying to hide the fact he is a Muslim possibly.

>reddit spacing

(checked)
However, that doesn't work. If they refuse to state the race of criminals, people will just assume they're shitskins until proven otherwise.

Don't forget, Australia is a country where its illegal to have body armour or buy and own tasers/mace. Doing so can send you straight to prison, same with carrying anything if the reason is "self-defense" which is listed as a not valid reason to carry anything.

Most of Sydney is shit anyway
The self defense laws are bullshit to begin with anyway

Hopefully we find out soon enough, if they don't list who he is they're gonna have a hard time getting him recognized.

We are looking for a person, anyone that has seen this person please call the police.
They have indeed been doing this for a year or two in sweden now, take it for what it is. Every time they wont say who the perp is, it's 100% a shitskin.
Enjoy your massrapes because that's what comes next.

That's not how it works in (((their))) mind. It's all about spreading demoralisation and not offending anyone non-white.
FUCK EM ALL TO DEATH

Thats racist, mate. He accidently fell on kebab knife.

I'm guessing if you had a family member who was being raped and you killed/injured the one doing it, the government would throw you into prison for it?

Is Sydney basically like Sweden?

I looked into this some time ago and found a bunch of forum discussions, bloody hell the cucks in this country are unbelievable.
fucking soft poofters, maybe I just want to wear battle armour and wrestle abos without fear of being shanked

1. yes
2. yes, but melbourne is worse

Yeah very similar, you have to use equal force against the rapist or intruder, if you cross over that line youre fucked even if you king hit him they'll take that as excessive force and youre completely fucked

Melbourne has been a lost cause for ages

If they including the people who made those laws like John Howard had a wife and they were being raped by a shitskin. I imagine they would just stand there and jack off, while begging him to cum inside her.

Get back in the >>>/oven/ kike

Holla Forums's law

If the killer was Muslim then it's almost certain the victim was Muslim. Kebab removing themselves.

He attacked a diverse, forward-thinking, community knife with his assault-organs. Expect to see his body charged with hate crimes.

n1

that's good.

how racist was the "victim"?
he got stabbed several times, i mean, come on, surely this is a clear case of self-defense.

in west aus you can buy mace, dunno how strong it is, but ive seen it being sold at local watch repairmen/key cutting guys.

Although they are always minorities so i dunno how legal it is, they could be getting them on the downlow.

shitskin rapists in melbourne don't get prosecuted. I'm not joking.

Honestly the hardest part about being a nationalist is living in this shitty country. We've got absolute garbage for police officers, who can send an elite squad to track down some cunt who said mean words to a fat bitch on tinder, but muslims can just assault people in public without getting the slightest bit of police attention, not to mention the "rap artists" who confess to luring (specifically white) chicks in with marijuana then raping them.

You mean kike-occupied debt slave estate.

If kangaroos don't clean this shit up, no else will. Next thing you know, Australia will be annexed by China. At least if that happens you can be sure the shitskins will be removed.

No one else*

fug

Coulter's law

Melbourne is currently around 70-80% white and dropping. 70% is when the problems start becoming unmanageable.

Strayla's future is as a bastard racemixed mess. I cant even begin to describe how much this pisses me off. I hate going to any town with more than 20k people now because there are Asians everywhere.
Shitney and Pozbourne are utterly lost. They can't be recovered.
Australia was not only a success; it was a good strong strain of European Celtic/Anglo blood; it was fucking thriving.

Then we just took this beautiful, successful country and people and decided to destroy it all.
All the sacrifice for the empire, everything we built, why? For pissing it all away into the globalist toilet.

There's literally just niggers hanging around in the streets in the city. What is it with shitskins and standing around Dunno where the fuck they came from or who decided they should be there. Just the outright absurdity of it. Nigger gangs in australia. Meanwhile if you're white you need to meet a ridiculous list of demands before you're allowed to live here, the likes of which no negroid could hope to fulfill

Your demographics are better than ours, if we still have a chance you do too.

It just goes on and on. Every 10 years the place gets significantly more fucked up.
Pozbourne has Asian style cram schools now. The chinks already out-compete locals in the housing market to get into the good school catchments. Now when in the good schools their kids get cram schools and private tutors.
These will be the future Arminius. I'm not joking, like Rome we are training our own conquerors.

You need your own "Trump". Someone who will say what everyone is thinking, and has the capabilities to lead. I believe in Australia far more than Canada or Sweden

Australia has particular laws about revealing information related to a court case.

The media has to be very careful about what it says once a person has an arrest warrant to make sure that they don't interfere with the course of justice. Contempt law limits their ability to report certain details because they may influence the course of justice. The media should not present the facts in such a way that makes someone appear innocent or guilty; and it would be very difficult to present a Muslim suspected of stabbing someone without most readers presuming that they are guilty.

Sydney and Melbourne are fucked. Pretty much all of New South Wales and Victoria are fucked. There is still hope for Queensland, but the shit is spreading.

Pauline Hanson in QLD is the best hope we have and the media utterly hates her so there is potential for a 'trump effect' with her.

The problem though is the electorate; Australians are generally pretty dumb and those with average IQ's are leftists. Hell alot of intelligent people are leftists.
The common man cares for nothing but sportsball, beer and boobs. These sort of 'blokes' are completely clueless politically.
Meanwhile the elite here just stampede over everyone and no cares because no one can do anything about it.
We take poz in the ass every day, the laws, the regulation, the 'immigrants'. No one can do anything about it so everyone just pretends they love it.

Victoria is Melbourne. Its disgusting urban sprawl reaches right to Seymour now.
Sydney is just like Vancover; it's a fucking Chinese beachead.

Just have to look at Paris

didn't realize Australia was this ZOGed now too…

Toowoomba is a kike/ZOG control center. 100% freemason/kike/satanist government.
Requesting Toowoomba pizza kike related archives.

Melbourne is to become a future Londonistan, there's no doubt about it.
Also there is real consensus forming within Australia, it's quiet and very much under the radar, but whites are very determined to keep Queensland. No one here wants a civil war, its unthinkable but if the liberals and multicultural fuckwits dont let whites keep at least one state…

It seems like we need a generation of serious struggle before the common man can wake up. I don't want it to come to that

QLD is the only hope. The liberal party and their cuckservatives like Warren Entsch need to be annihilated. That man gets off on deciding how much leftist pozz FNQ will take from Brisbane. (Who decide how much leftist jizz they will take from Sydney)
He handed in his handguns with a smile because he 'no longer needed them for his job'. That's how these fucks think. It's all regulation and being a good citizen by dreaming up and complying with a million more regulations.
Theres no rights or responsibilities just regulation and being clever enough to game the regulations system. Ideally by dreaming up more regulation.

QLD demographics are steadily changing, don't think otherwise. I grew up in an entirely white area just outside Brisbane. Moved to Shitney and I'm always struck every time I visit just how different it's become. Still a nice place mind you.

Spoiler that shit, user! I don't want to be started by the eyes of a cold-blooded killer while I scroll through the thread.

do you even fuck chlamydia bears m8

from the police report

cabramatta's pretty asian too

and the arrested guy looks pretty s.e asian to me.

i like to guess the race of unnamed criminals too, but when it's near a train station you gotta second guess
there's been stabbing deaths of chinks in campsie before.

Don't mind me just triggering kampfy