Neocucks all bent the knee, but will get no positions

archive.is/70WA4

This eliminates Christie, Romney, Ayotte, etc

He said that one of them, Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire, would “love to have a job in the administration.”

In reference to his policy about reinstating waterboarding

Torture, he said, is “not going to make the kind of a difference that a lot of people are thinking.”
Mr. Trump repeated that Mr. Mattis was being “seriously, seriously considered” to be secretary of defense. “I think it’s time, maybe, for a general,” he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jLqpBHF5u6s?t=43s
archive.is/qYkAt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

This is going to be a source of frustration for many supporters. They need to be looked at.

This is, of course, the sort of entanglement that led to our current completely corrupt, morally bankrupt administrations.

If The Cunt thinks she's going to jail, Trump gets assassinated. The Clintons have a long and storied history of killing their opponents, do you think they would hesitate if they thought their lives were at stake?

Fact is, nobody but Trump knows what he's going to do. Any wink he could give to us would also tip off the Clintons and get him killed, so for now he's going to just have to play the role of the goodest goy. And his supporters are going to have to use their brains about it.

Technically, Mattis is right. Torture has been onown for about a century to be shit at gathering intel of the kind it gets used for.

In the current political climate, it would probably not be a good move to say that he'd personally go after her. I'd be happy with him just letting the FBI and the people he appoints do their jobs (which would probably be just as good as him going after the Clintons himself) to allow himself to stay separated from the mess.

I was wondering if Trump would come around to this. As I expected, he wants to use the most effective method possible for obtaining vital intelligence.
In my experience, torture is defended solely based on emotion rather than logic. I've heard many times that intel extracted via torture is highly unreliable, and I've never heard any rebuttal for that. I'm sure that if facts/logic/statistics supported torture, Trump would still back it.
If I'm right, this is good news for those who dislike alphabet overreach. Trump will demand returns on the taxpayers' investment, and the spooks inventing terrorist attacks to prevent will not impress him.

Technically the President is to not entangle himself in the affairs of the fbi/police for domestic stuff. So they can't say find something to send this guy to jail. Though obviously with influence they can so w/e. Anyway Trump is a negotiator so I'm sure he's trying to get something from the Clintons right now. I do wish they both died in prison.

I can see Mattis's point but I feel it's better to just not take prisoners at all. If we're fighting a war then destroy then leave. This forever war shit is fucking the worst.

That's how the Gestapo worked as well, contrary to the jewish version of psychotic medieval torturers.

It's not just the Clintons. It's every single goddamn politician and bankers too. Trump should throw as many people in jail as possible to send these fucking kikes and their puppets a message.

That's a very interesting interpretation…

is this Trump refusing to call the alt-right racist? lol what a wonderful next 4 years this will be

This is often said, but when I put myself in the shoes of a captive, I think the only thing that would make me talk is torture. I'm sure there are better methods than crude medieval holdovers though. Truth serums and all sorts of pain inducing drugs exist.

We are NOT the alt-kike, fuck the alt-kike and fuck your idiotic faggot Richard Spencer.

He's also considering Carson for Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

reads to me like a "we won't go after Clinton specifically but if they were to be implicated in any unrelated investigations then we won't back down" kinda deal to me.

The dancing Israelis
HE KNOWS

As long as Ben doesn't want to build a database of all the white suburbs and forcibly (((diversify))) them like Obama's HUD Secretary has been doing, I'm fine with that. The preferred option would be to just get rid of that department.

Off topic, but I think I share a bit of Trump's love/hate relationship with the NYT. The op-eds are completely pozed, and the paper is far too left, but the quality of writing, depth and infographics are really commendable. Right leaning publications like the dailymail and breitbart read like pure trash.

I don't believe it'd work for me, I can see myself digging in instead. You can probably handle far more in the way of torture than you realize, rather the main way torture works is to make you fear the coming pain and want to search for a way out, rather than the pain itself.

Had I a wife and child, they could probably break me by going after them instead though.

There's a difference between not doing it on grounds of 'muh mudslimes :(' and not doing it on grounds that military experts don't think it's going to get results. Trump never backed down from the idea that he would do what needed to be done, whatever it were to protect America.

If hillary doesn't end up in jail I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed. I don't care if trump doesn't try to get personally involved I just want her behind bars. The "because you'd be in jail" line was great, and I want him to live up to that.

He could also be saying this to keep King Nigger from pardoning her. At least I hope so.

Is there such a thing as a retroactive pardon though?

Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

(checked)
I'm just pointing out that it isn't some grand revelation to either of them (nor should it be to anyone here) and that he's just playing it up for the press and to maneuver to whatever it is he wants.

That would imply Trump only has one bullet.

That better not be the case, or my quiet life is going to be compromised.

Carson wrote an article last year against HUD's forced desegregation, so I think he'd be ok. Maybe being black would make the new policies go more smoothly.

If he keeps up this kind of talk after he is inaugurated then it will have all been worthless

Hopefully he'll put Ben in charge of eliminating it completely

Actually seeing how lazy Ben appears to be, I don't think that department will be doing much of anything.

You're wrong, of course. Torture works. You simply need to be careful with the info you get, and verify it. Don't ask leading questions, ask just what you need to know, and then verify it on the field. Sure, people can lie during torture just to get off it. But they can also lie if you cooperate with them and give them a cig and a beer. That's why you VERIFY EVERY DAMN STATEMENT BY OTHER MEANS, as much as possible. You always include during the interrogation session details that you can identify independently.

That torture doesn't work is pure propaganda. People who buy into it are actively sabotaging themselves.

You're full of shit.

Wrong – both methods can be used. See for example the good cop bad cop routine. The Gestapo used torture. Everyone used torture. Because Torture Fucking Works.

Stop buying into leftist propaganda. Leftists are chronic saboteurs. They always identify with the enemy. That's why their against torture: because they're against us winning.

I assume Mattis also knows that torture works, but doesn't want it publicly known that we torture. Torture is probably more effective if it is secret. Probably more effective if the victim feels as though the rest of the world has no clue what is happening to him.

Torture away, just don't talk about it.

This is what I tell people every time they tell me "If you torture somebody they will lie". It never seems to sink in. What, they think people are always honest as long as you don't torture them? What a joke.

You'd probably piss yourselves if he frowned at you.

What, you've never heard of the carrot and the stick? You think only the carrot exists, the stick is a myth?

I know it sounds kind of like he's cucking on a lot of stuff, but for now I'm throwing everything he says into the "Shit Trump said to avoid Obongo martial law" folder.

I think mainly I want to believe he won't actually turn on us, but there is also the fact that he didn't do so during the election. It seems really fucking dumb to go through the general election saying things that make the media absolutely turn on you and call you Hitler, and then soften your policies once you're in office. I think most politicians would soften themselves during the election to attract moderates, and then once they got into power the ones with agendas would reveal them. Perhaps Trump didn't cuck out because he needed our support during the election. He had rabid animals on all sides then, but I think that situation is still very much true. If Trump goes moderate, he still won't be able to appease the left. There's nothing he could ever do to make those people like him. Additionally, the Republicans are still willing to turn on the man. If he turns the one group that has supported him this entire journey into an enemy, then he is absolutely fucked. The jews would still be after him, they would still be directing their Democrat puppets after him, I and I'm guessing other people here too would be the most vocal and aggressive against him, the bernouts and normalfags that supported him would lose interest because he'd prove himself to be just another politician, and the cuckservatives would certainly be able to tell which way the winds were shifting. I could legitimately see him getting impeached if this happens. On the brightside, we might not get our holocaust, but we'd get a homocaust under Pence.

I think he's acting like everyone's new best friend to deflate the Marxist rabblerousing NGOs, media and Universities, because during the transition he is somewhat vulnerable for a myriad of reasons.

Also, I hate to break it to you but Mattis is corrupt. Look into his affiliation with Theranos (who attempted to defraud the government and military with bullshit medical devices). He's on their board of directors. Went to bat for them. Why would Mattis stick his neck out for a medical device company? What the hell does he know about medicine or micro-fluid dynamics? Fuck all. He shamelessly abused his position to enable fraud.

I'm sure he's a competent general, but I'll be disappointed in Trump if he gives this guy too long a leash.

Not really. People just break after a while and go full learned helplessness.
It's useless because they start telling you whatever to make the torture end.

The reason why everyone used torture is because it feels nice.

If there is a truth that they can tell, it will be among the things that they say. Separating the truth and the fiction is a problem you'll have to face no matter what form of interrogation you use.

So how come the Romans used it so successfully for centuries?

The CIA have no fucking clue about anything.

The difference being that a dollar in supplies is wasted one way and you have something to hold over someone.

If you torture someone and their info is bad the fuck are you gonna do, torture them again? That becomes their new default and they don't give a fuck. You have no way of telling the truth and nothing to hold over them except death, and then you NEVER get your info.

Exploiting their vices gives you a better hold. It gives them short term motivation, yes, but you gain something to hold over them. You can withold it if they stop playing along and just doing nothing becomes a less expensive downgrade than doing something, and if you need to interrogate more forcefully you actually have some place to walk back TO.

Not to mention a walk to the pantry is always a more predictable timeframe than torture. You have no way to predict when someone will break, but giving in to one's vices is much more rote.

In fact, the opposite method of interrogation (bribery) has been proven to get us misinformation as well.

Saddam's son-in-law gave us a totally fake story just for goodies.

The difference being that a dollar in supplies is wasted one way and you have something to hold over someone.

If you torture someone and their info is bad the fuck are you gonna do, torture them again? That becomes their new default and they don't give a fuck. You have no way of telling the truth and nothing to hold over them except death, and then you NEVER get your info.

Exploiting their vices gives you a better hold. It gives them short term motivation, yes, but you gain something to hold over them. You can withold it if they stop playing along and just doing nothing becomes a less expensive downgrade than doing something, and if you need to interrogate more forcefully you actually have some place to walk back TO.

Not to mention a walk to the pantry is always a more predictable timeframe than torture. You have no way to predict when someone will break, but giving in to one's vices is much more rote.

This is also a prime motivator. His detractors wind up looking less and less credible with each passing day when the public sees him compromise on what would be considered a secondary issue compared to the main ones, or outline something in a way that seems "less scary". It makes the media seem even stupider to whoever is still watching.

It's unreal. They tried to call him a racist, sexist, and a homophobe. So he appoints a gay, a black, and a woman. Then they have to walk it back to say they're all guilty of wrongthink so it doesn't count. Any democrats he picks have to become traitors. Any white men on his side must be akin to the furher himself.

His approval ratings have shot up to approaching that of Obongo. If he keeps it up he may get the work done AND become the most beloved leader in history.

Fuck you, buddy. Not everyone is jewish.

Yes?

Sure, why not? It's about as good a plan as booze them up again.

Why can't they use the scopolamine? It is a mind control drug to turn them into mindless slaves.

And yeah, I'm sure your method can get results. But I'm also sure torture can too. If there is a truth to tell, then it will be among the lies that come out.

If you're dealing with an actual ideologue, not a stupid hungry kid in over his head, then torture may be the only way to get a truth out.

Even if he's president-elect, he's still not THE president yet. Now he can pass it off as campaign banter, but if he were to act too bashfully you can be sure he'd suicide with eighteen bullets in his back.

Exactly. Keep both tools in the toolbox. Just keep the torture completely secret, because there are ramifications for being known to use torture.

Trump won. He doesn't need to prove himself to anyone anymore. You can't get any higher position than POTUS. King of the hill.

I hear all these media people whining, "now Trump needs to do.." this or that. No he doesn't. The media got it wrong, he doesn't need to listen to them and neither does the public. People are waking up. Trump will redpill an entire generation.

I bet they do.

thanks for that screencap

Ok I am not against the torture but the people need to be wary of psychological effects on them if they use the torture on the people. Tortures should be for people who are well disciplined and mentally strong otherwise they will have psycho-problems.

The allies apparently had no problem finding competent torturers at the end of WWII.

I thought Ben said that he wasn't going to be in Trump's administration, or did Trump convince him otherwise?

He's just playing hard to get. He knows Trump wants a sleepy negro around for appearances sake, particularly one that's so loyal.

Sounds pretty degenerate to me

Make them meth addicts and refuse to supply until they cave.

Get creative.

War isn't clean.

How successful are they?

Everyone dies at some point

Is it worth sacrificing your principles to die last?

I like how he evengave christie a chance to prove he has someworth and the fat fuck assembleda team of neocucks provig himself a traitor

You saying our enemies, whether libshit or sandnigger, dont deserve to be tortured regardless of what information it yields?

I think this user is saying that Trump knows Israel did 9/11 and would use that knowledge as a bargaining chip to negotiate peace. "Accept this deal or I'll tell the world exactly what you did and why you did it."

Fingers crossed I guess.

Yes, Ford did it with Nixon

I hold myself to certain standards, ethics, and moral values.
If I sacrifice those, what exactly, do I stand for?

Nothing? Only personal selfish gain?

Consider the people within the government who've felt that they had to sacrifice some value in order to win, to defeat the enemy - torture is fine… and then perhaps murder is too. And if I have to look the other way when a congressman rapes a little girl, if it means that congressman is around to fight for and pass a bill that keeps the country safe, well - I've already tortured and murdered for this cause…

Before you know it, all your good intentions have succeeded in naught but evil.

Maybe there are some truly evil men out there, but I wager the vast majority are heroes fighting other heroes.

Yeah. The moral high-ground is a shit consolation prize.

Probably not a traitor, probably just inept and dependent on the Republican Machine for basic survival.

If we were talking about a worthy adversary id agree with you. But we are talking about sandniggers that are just as likely to target our women and children as they are to target our warfighters. Its not as much of a moral dilemma as you make it out to be.

Im not saying i endorse torturing them because i am edgy… Im saying that dousin them in pigsblood before killing them, i.e. torture, is the only fucking thing that has ever defeated them for any length of time.

Also, whether it was policy or not, when ever we captured one of them in iraq and we knew they hurt or killed on of our own you better believe they got tortured. I know a guy that took a gerber to one of their noses and ripped out his sinuses. And the guy that wounded me was tied up in a concrete building with a space heater and a bottle of water hanging in front of him for 2 days. It was 135*F in there. No remorse.

Also

Like i said a worthy adversary sure… But thats not who we are talking about. This isnt about territorial disputes or anything like that this is about. Race of people thatwant to rid the world of our race of people while we sit with our hands tied due to those with sensitive morals.

Try reading that more carefully.

That doesn't say she isn't going to be investigated.
He's playing good cop because it isn't his job to personally investigate and prosecute her. He picked the AG who will do that.
He could blow hot air if he wanted, talking about how Hillary's time is up once he gets into office. But then Obongo will likely decide to pardon her before then.

I have to admit it. Nothing like a general uniform to make an old man in presence to compete with young stars/celebs in terms of appeal.

You ignorant pleb,

the Romans didn't use torture to get important information.

The Romans used torture to advertise that they were familiar with killing people painfully.

They didn't torture guys with crucifixion in order to get the info about troop movements. They tortured guys in public so that the victims' friends and family would see the victims die.

Correct.
Interestingly, Fox Radio gave a bit more actual quotes from Trump, although they went with the same spin the NYT has.

he then later followed up with the "I don't want to hurt the family" line.

Now we can read that and it's clear that he can just not obstruct the DOJ and FBI, and her ass will be jailed. But the lugenpresse sure jumped all the fuck over themselves to apply analysis that "I haven't given much thought to personally interfering in the investigation" means "She will not be investigated".

Not really true fam, though only retards would crucify people for info. We skinned, burned, mutilated and quartered them for info.
It was literally a display of what'll happen to you - conquered barbaric shitskins - if you fuck with Rome.

After a decade of occupation, if there were no incidents, the locals would start progressively gaining access to "rights" and "benefits" of being in the Empire.
Riots, fuckups, etc. would be quelled in blood and would reset the timer on the access to rights, and the populace would go back under forced military occupation.
This meant the local people had interest in NOT rebelling or supporting violent uprisings - result: pax romana; even the middle east, under Rome, knew "peace", once, in history.

Why not make him Secretary of Health?

Yeah, they would certainly hesitate killing the POTUS, you idiot. They aren't Jew bankers. They aren't nearly as powerful as you think.

Yeah it does, idiot. "Torture doesn't work" is a pitiful leftist meme. The idea is to make enemies terrified of being captured alive.

"Tell is what we want and we will stop torturing you" doesn't always work.

"Tell is what we want, we'll verify it it. If it's false, we'll torture you, just like the last guy" works.

Chris Christie supported Trump pretty early on.

I already addressed this point. You do NOT ASK LEADING QUESTIONS DURING INTERROGATION! Fucking moron. You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

NEOCUCKS BTFO

I knew Trump would remember all the snakes who stabbed him in the back the moment his campaign stumbled a bit. The nevertrump cucks will get no position of power in Trump's empire.

this meme related is reality now

Dunno but there is a preemptive pardon

Pretty much this.

I believe what actually happened was more along the lines of

Also for the retards that are saying torture doesn't work, you're retarded.

Here's a simple question, if you had the choice between being tortured horribly every single day for the rest of your life (probably about 30-40 years) or being given death within a few days, which one would you take?

If you pick the first one then you have never felt real pain before. Break your finger for me and get back to me on that.

This is not a bad position to take, but it's countries like China that do the most damage to the environment.

I still say that Global Warming is a plot to deindustrialize the western world seeing as they only push that shit on white countries and seeing as how politically sensitive the issue is.

God damn lying faggots.

Absolutely, but he might be looking to jiujitsu it into actual positive environmentalism by hijacking the "it's all our fault" meme.

I liked the pivot to concrete environmentalism.

I'll check those dubs. Shadilay.

The problem is under duress you'll say anything and the mind is very good at making things up when under pain especially when prompted by questions.

This doesnt make sense. Christie was a vocal and helpful supporter early on, crucially helping blow out rubio.

And what about South Carolina's raja Nikki Haley? She has been awarded a not-insignificant position as UN Ambassador. And she was a vocal critic of not just trump but "her" state as well. What is one to make of this?

user, I…

He's going to let the New York state prosecutors handle it user. Better his hands stay clean in the affair tbqh.

Fuck off, Shillary.

No, a pardon must be granted by a sitting POTUS.

Torture works fine if you're a Chetnic ripping the teeth out of some Croat to find out where his friends.

It doesn't work when you're abducting random dune coons who you aren't sure even have the information. The problem isn't the method, the method works fine or the CIA wouldn't waste time on it, the problem is that the mudshits are actually good at compartmentalizing their organizational structure. A man can't tell you what he doesn't know, but he CAN make shit up so that you'll stop waterboarding him.

Its a luxury to be apple to verify info. Your assumbtion has the cartoonish naivity of youth to it. Personally I would never move on info picked up trough torture. Even if you manage to 'verify' the info, it is still very possible that you are being set up for an elaborate ambush. The tortured enemy can use you like a free prostitute if he ever gets you to believe his shit.

Didn't feel like starting a new thread over this, so I'll put it here.

I've been seeing Fox Jews shill for Romney for SoS for a week straight. "Sources say" that he's IN THE LEAD for the position, followed by talking heads gobbling up Romney's dick and trying to whack off Trump at the same time.

I'm getting the feeling that they're talking out of their ass and it's just wishful thinking. They keep saying Nikki Haley getting UN Ambassador is SUCH A GREAT MOVE FOR UNITY, GOY. But that seems like a faux promotion to get her out of South Carolina's governorship.

We seen anything that can refute the Romney meme?

All the veterans that voted for Trump demand Hillary in prison. And he can't pussy out now after "because you'd be in jail" comment at the debates.

Why would someone lie if being tortured? If the lie is ever found out, they'd just get tortured even more.

Good cop works sometimes.

Bad cop works other times

A pack of cigarettes may be the better answer 90% of the time and it shows a good approach, but you don't take waterboarding off for that other 10%

As a veteran, this.

However, looking at it from a political angle, it would make more sense if HE pardoned her. Build a case against her, reveal it to the public, and pardon her. It would show that he has some mercy while simultaneously destroying her from ever moving against him again. From a political standpoint, that would be the best way to go.

Still, if she end up in jail I wouldn't lose sleep.

Internet people actually need this thread to be activated, kampfton.

Trump needs to be careful of overconfidence. He doesn't take office until the 20th of january, there's still the college.

The college may yet swing the vote against him, Hillary and Soros may yet find some other way to undermine him.

We need to be prepared for war until the 20th of January.

Chaos is in the nature of Kek.

Don't worry so much.
Vid related (can't embed start-time)
youtu.be/jLqpBHF5u6s?t=43s

feds use it on surveillance suspects. it doesn't work as well as you think, tbh. it just makes you more unsuspecting. they used it on me

What happened to bringing back waterboarding and a hell of a lot worse?

wait, nvm:
>Trump’s remarks were taken by The New York Times (((Kaplan))) sign that the President-elect had changed his mind about waterboarding. Unfortunately, the full transcript of his talk, as pointed out by (((Fred Kaplan))) in Salon, shows exactly the opposite. Trump did indeed say that he was surprised by what Mattis said because the general was known for his toughness, but the President-elect went on to explain that “I’m not saying it changed my mind about torture”.
sauce: archive.is/qYkAt
(Heil)

Oh great Trump is even distancing himself from fake lugenpresse labels.