Reminder that you cannot smash capitalism without also smashing industrial civilization

Reminder that you cannot smash capitalism without also smashing industrial civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10888451
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WANT ANARCHO PRIMITIVISTS TO FUCK A GORILLA

The reactionary board is this way >>>Holla Forums

Caveman please go back to banging rocks together.

I'd rather go back to banging your mom

Fuck off treehugger.

IS THAT FUCKING WEIRD AL

Your kind aren't welcome here. You may find Holla Forums more to your liking however.

LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL
strawpoll.me/10888451

GAS THE NERDS!!!! TECH WAR NOW!!!!

Father Ted did nothing wrong

How does I build shack?

Thats called Pure Idealogy lads, no mather how many times you people meme Zizek you always will be possessed by idealogy.

Especially you

You sure convinced me with such a long and detailed refutation composed in those tiny amount of words.

Arnt you sure you arnt like those Holla Forumsacks who screech cuck and muh western values when Marxism gets mentioned?

wtf I hate having food to eat now.

That's not food you're eating. It's ideology.

OP, I'm an anarchist communist and and an environmentalist and even I think you're totally wrong. We can have high technology that is way more efficient and sustainable if we got rid of corporate bullshit. If we worked together to build super efficient homes and infulstructure, and clean energy production, which would be an obvious top priority post-revolution, we could all live very comfortably and with all the modern conveniences and entertainment. The productivity necessary to accomplish this given how efficient our machines are now is relatively small. As long as there isn't constant war it is feasible to live in relative luxury and keep large areas of the planet natural and healthy.

t. zerzan

nice meme fellow greenie

isn't zerzan opposed to agricultural civilization as well

agriculture paved the way to civilization, aka the social process of domestication of humans, it was the original sin

Sure, we are TOTALLY THE SAME
>>>/gulag/