Is Trump Just Posturing to Prevent an Obama Pardon of Clinton?

It's always amazing to me how incredibly gullible everybody is. People just never learn, and today, they're all being expertly played by Donald Trump yet again. According to a NY Post story, Donald Trump "won't pursue charges against Clinton" as he promised during his campaign.

Has everybody just become incredibly stupid or something? For starters, Donald Trump said no such thing. Nowhere in any interview has Trump stated that he won't pursue charges against Hillary Clinton. The mainstream media, as usual, is exaggerating all this by falsely interpreting the words of Kellyanne Conway (Trump's former campaign manager) to mean whatever they want them to mean.

Secondly, Donald Trump is a master strategist. What he's doing with this signaling is practicing the Art of War, where you feign weakness when you have strength. The best way to prosecute Hillary Clinton is to make sure that President Barack Obama doesn't pardon her in advance. And yes, Obama can pardon Hillary Clinton in advance, issuing a blanket pardon for crimes that she hasn't even been charged with.

Hillary Clinton will likely be investigated for her crimes in 2017.

This isn't even hard to predict: After January 20, some new information will surface about even more outrageous criminal conduct on the part of the Clintons. President Trump will then tell the press, "I wanted to let this all go, but now this new evidence demands we uphold law and order." And the prosecutions will move forward, as they should.

It's stunning to me that nobody seems to realize how all this works, and they stupidly believe Trump is going to let Hillary walk. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised since everybody in the media has been wrong about everything for a year and a half. I guess they're all still too stupid to know when they're being played.

No matter what happens, we still live in a country where the mainstream media is populated by complete morons who are going to be out-maneuvered by President Trump on a daily basis. That's going to be incredibly entertaining to watch, no matter who goes to jail.

archive.is/9EkUW
naturalnews.com/056117_Hillary_Clinton_criminal_charges_President_Trump.html

bump to counter MSM disinfo

OP may be right, but fat Kim has failed to deliver before.

Trump will break his promise of appointing a special prosecutor, only because all he needs to do is appoint Sessions to AG and the FBI will do the rest.

I don't completely think Trump is lying about letting go of the Clinton thing, but this would be a clever move to make sure she gets jailed.
Honestly I don't care so much after seeing what a broken shell she's become since using the election

Jeffrey Maxin is the biggest moron i've ever seen.

Trump was adamant about it during the campaign with his rallies. I wouldn't put it off the table just yet. Words are cheap, I'll judge him by his actions as president.

Most of us understand how Trump puts on one face for the media, another the public, another for private dealings, and so on.

But it gets tempting to believe the media's stories for whatever reason which leads to panic.

Personally I think Trump will be seeing to it that Clinton faces justice. It wouldn't strike me as true to Trump's behavior for him to suddenly decide to go back on something that seemed to bother him so much (Hillary getting away with a ton of shit).

The latest talk seems to be more about wanting to not politicize Clinton's case since the media was so eager to do just that. Instead he'll probably appoint a new head to the DoJ that will want to uphold the law which will screw Clinton completely.

>reddit spacing

Trumped stepped in shit because Obama is going to pardon her anyhow, claim Trump agreed, so Trump now will get all the political blame.

Trump could just throw Chelsea behind bars for the rest of her life and let Hillary wail in mourning till her final breaths.

Gowdy Chaffetz and Jordan must be salivating at the thought of all this. Trump doesn't need to anything other than play the pieces until January and then the attack dogs will be set loose and there isn't shit she can do to stop it

Shills on articles commenting that Obama can't pardon without her being convicted even though Ford was pardoned after resigning with no convictions to avoid impeachment.

Everything is in flux, everything, the election isn't final, appointments haven't been official, so yeah, we're still at the poker table.

*Nixon was pardoned by Ford

That's a ruse to get pity. Don't fall for it. If she won we'd all be in the gulag.

That's probably what he should do; basically just let the people do their jobs and not obstruct and threaten them like Obama did. He'll probably still get Clinton charged but in this scenario, he'll keep his hands clean of the whole mess.

im sick of waiting. shit needs to hurry up and get real.

On top of that, in the end it doesn't matter if Trump himself is calling for Clinton's head, that's the AG's job, and I doubt Sessions is the kind of guy who would let someone as corrupt as Clinton go. If Trump wants to let the Clinton issue lie for a while until he gets into office and can be assured that Obama won't try any fuckery with pardoning her, then that's fine by me. The less time he spends railing against Clinton, the more time he can spend building an efficient administration and formalizing his plans.

Yeah, and he was pardoned for "all crimes he committed and might commit." Quite a dramatic statement, but it sees to it that Nixon couldn't be brought up on a trumped up charge for filing the wrong tax return or something.

Tbh I think he's trying to save political capital for stuff like the wall and Sessions', Kobach's, Flynn's, etc.'s approval.

This

It does at least bring up a decent point, which is how would Obama carry on with any legacy if he admits (by pardoning) that Clinton broke the law? And how many laws? And can't a pardon just be undone by the next president? So would he even want to risk being known for covering up a bunch of crimes by trying to bury the whole matter with a pardon when worst case scenario for King Nigger is that some secretary of state he had for a few years will be known for having her own criminal trials?

I think we can just look at the whole matter through the lens of Occam's Razor.

1. Obama is a massive narcissist
2. Clinton and Obama have loathed each other, only pretending otherwise so as to further each others' ambitions
3. Obama is essentially going to retire where he'll want to enjoy his twilight years (which will be many due to his age) as some minor celebrity

So for Obama, it seems safe to assume he will do the most self serving action in all this, which is to simply not associate with Hillary anymore. He's already done so somewhat by stating how he did better when campaigning by going to smaller towns to try to appeal to as many people as possible. So Obama pardoning Hillary seems uncharacteristic of Obama, because he's too much of an asshole to stick by someone he worked with.

Trump on the other hand:
1. Holds grudges
2. Has spoken against Hillary for her criminal behavior
3. Spoken in favor of native born citizens being the only ones allowed to be president, so he likely doesn't even respect Obama's presidency having been legitimately obtained
4. Has sons and appointees who have referenced Clinton Cash, Pedogate, and demographics issues facing America
5. Frequently changes his tone when speaking to help him across to others as he needs, but also seems honest about what he says. A confusing point maybe, but best summarized with his pro-life statement. He's in favor of a woman's right to choose, but is pro-life himself. He's never spoken against women having a right to choose except when it came to aborting a child a few days from being born, but would make sure it was known how he disliked abortion which is likely an honest opinion of his. This could seem dishonest, though to me it's him being careful with his words so he isn't attacked for an otherwise reasonable position.

So for Trump, I cannot see him going back on his word on wanting Hillary to face justice. He likely won't go at it himself, but rather take away what pieces that are in play that are keeping Hillary safe (Comey and Lynch). It took the head of the department of justice working with the FBI and a former president to keep Hillary from being indicted. She doesn't stand a chance if Trump puts in people as good and decent as Bannon in places like the DoJ. It doesn't mean expending any political capital that way as all that will be necessary is to allow agencies to enforce the law as they were meant to.

nice blogpost faggot
But I agree with you blog-kun

It's not a blog post, he's not talking about himself.

Maybe, maybe not. The only way to know is to wait and see. The election is over, I'm not going to stress myself with shit like this.

I can't believe Trump cucked out.

Yeah, me neither.

Maybe the dream is over.

Shalom, Chaim.
How's Cheyenne Air Base?

good analysis but I think obama is waiting to save his "trump" card till the end, not just because of what you said, but because he is also implicated inthose e-mails.

Or Trump made a deal with Obama: Don't pardon Hillary, and we won't come after you too. You can't pardon yourself, so if you pardon Hillary we'll get you instead.

Trump indicated, indirectly, that he wouldn't pursue a criminal case.
After selecting Sessions for AG, it's quite literally not anything Trump SHOULD be worrying about anyway. A robust DOJ will deal with her all on its own.
…while we're speculating, it would be beautiful to see the Supreme Court sentence her to death. 0.001% chance though.

Hello friend, i din't understand what tou ate talking about?

Can the DOJ really make itself sufficiently nonpartisan in the public eye? Isn't that the idea of a special prosecutor?

Man, I wish I could get paid to shitpost like you. You've got the life!

The AG can appoint a special prosecutor from a pool of non-partisan DoJ lawyers.

You dint understand, i am serious, we must face the fact that trump failed us.
If we are lucky somebody better and more true to us will show up in for years.

What are the hours like?

Sixty minutes long?

I bet they work you like a dog!

He hasn't failed us yet. You're neglecting the fact that Trump is on a razor thin line right now.

He needs to make sure Soros's army of leftoid zombies don't cause a civil war. He has to contend with the fact that Jewish MSM has declared war against him. Hillary is gunning to try to push for a recount in three key states, no joke. Watch out the next 2 days. Deep state pedophiles are going around bribing people and killing people when no one is looking. Assange is MIA. There's some serious shit going down.

Spencer didn't do anything wrong, but Trump is smart to distance himself for the moment, even disavow us.

Wait until he's in and his attack dogs go to work. If they don't, and Trump has truly cucked out, then we go to war ourselves.

He betrayed us.

I dont work fir anybody.

So wait, before the election, everyone here is all like "Holla Forums isn't the alt-right, the media is trying to label everything they don't like the alt-right, stop listening to the media."

And then after Trump publicly disavows the alt-right, it's all "oh no, Trump betrayed us".

Either you're a fool or a foolish shill.

He's very obviously an inept shill.

I am not inept.

Trump said: "When I am President, I will appoint a special prosecutor for Hillary".

If he doesn't do that, he's a liar. He's not in office yet, but if he doesn't keep his promises, then fuck him.

CTR please leave

maybe I'm missing something here but to be pardonned don't you need to be charged and convicted for a crime?

Oh yeah, it's called Francis E. Warren Airbase officially innit?
Don't worry sergeant, none of us are hostile to the USA :)
Please be careful of the Deep State. Have a nice day!

Possibly. Trump isn't in office to even do anything yet so I'll trust that he'll follow through. That said Trump has been known to put up trial balloons to see what people want. He tried it with immigration earlier in the campaign, people made it known that they really were serious about it, and he continued with his more hardline approach. Getting upset about the possibility of not going after Clinton is a good thing. He needs to understand that people do in fact want her frogmarched straight to jail.

Possible. It is true that Trump is surrounded by people who don't want the border enforced and who don't want Clinton charged. By putting up these trial balloons he is both gauging and demonstrating the level of public support.

To be honest fam i understand the argument that he hasn't been inagurated yet but if he seriously keeps praising obama like a fucking bitch after january 20 then all this memeing and shitposting will have not been worth it

This better be some tactic or im gonna be serioisly pissed

More than likely, he didn't say he'd prevent her from being prosecuted he just said he isn't directly going to pursue her.
Probably because he doesn't have to while attending to presidential matters, other people are champing at the bit to nail her.
Bitch still has her head at the chopping block.

Obama can't pardon her because she isn't charged yet.

No, it can't. It's permanent and irrevocable. That's kind of the point.

It turns out that pardons don't have to make logical sense and are nearly a godlike power.

Although Obama is too busy pardoning cartel members to pardon Hillary

This is not true.
A president can make a blanket pardon for any and all past crimes. Nixon wasn't charged and Ford pardoned him.

nigger, we want her pardoned for having an illegal email server. if she gets pardoned for that, then they can't flood the media with MUH EMAIL server while she's being investigated for human trafficking which should be the narrative pushed.

Good points. Judging by the fact that the Breitbart story on "not pursuing charges" got 20k+ comments, I'd say it's not something people would get over easily and I think there were much better ways to skirt the issue without undermining your own national security advisor who said at the RNC he would be in jail for doing even half what Hillary did.

You also have to consider the radical change in atmosphere: multiple rallies a day with die-hard supporters, to being holed up in an office with agitating kikes in your ear 24 hours a day. It can't be easy and it probably explains some of the names being thrown out there that even make Gingrich and Huckabee go "huh?"

Even Jeb would find this low energy

Kek demands your blood

I would praise Obama if it prevented feces being left around my future home.

It might be in Trump's interest if Obama did pardon – it makes Obama and Hillary look bad while freeing Trump from criticism from either side

Was being a dumbass part of your plan?

There are like 10 demoralization threads up now. Where did the good mood go?

Shills working overtime out of spite. They have nothing left to do now that they lost completely.

Why not both?

You can't un-pardon to the best of my knowledge, which is why a broad-scope pardon is kinda fucked up when you think about it.

OTOH, if kang obama -IS- implicated (and he certainly seems to be) has indicated the best chess move. b/c if obongo is part of it, then at the end of the day Obama can get charged, and Hillary at that point can be easily hanged by the court of public opinion. At this point I'm convinced a sizable population would mentally-gymnast themselves into the position of blaming Hillary for destroying Obama's "legacy".

has another point; it's one thing for Trump to, on day one, say 'GO AFTER HER!' OTOH, if 'new information' comes to light after the inauguration, the position is much more actionable in the eyes of the public, and Sessions can decide to do so 'all on his own'.

Heiled

LOL another minimum wage CTR shill