That moment you realized Sam Hyde couldn't be funny without crazy editing

You'll never write for the new york times, joe

He's looking a bit rough there - is he OK?

He looks fine to me

bad photoshop? it doesnt even look like it's in his mouth.

He's getting too fat.

HEHE BUZZFEED XD
*sucks dick*

he's just fine,

Lose some weight, Sam.

He’s taking advice from Boogie1488: ‘I eat so that niggers cannot.’

Two thirds of his shtick is basically "DUDE VOICE CHANGERS LMAO" and the rest is le quirky reddit humour. I can understand why reddicucks would support an unfunny scammer but I thought h8chan was better than that…

go back to reddit

Actually it's repeating the same sentence in 5 slightly different ways and pointing at the camera like your fingers are guns while you do it.
That's the Sam Hyde secret.
Did you know that's the secret of Sam Hyde.
Guys, that's the whole shpeal.
Wanna know the secret of Sam Hyde's comedy?

Did Sam teach Charls or did Charls teach Sam?

A wild newfag appears.

What? Dicksucking?

For what purpose?

After finding out they aren't funny anymore, the left is obsessed with this guy. I dont get it.

there should just be a sam hyde general on here so we can discuss him all day long

dicksucking

What's there to discuss?
the only people who have anything to say are blatantly buttblasted tumblr and Holla Forums

shitposting is a art my friend

>>>/reddit/

Can't say I'm surprised.

>>>/REDDIT/

Poor little newfag.

>>>/reddit/

Does the truth hurt? Take your unfunny faggotry back where it belongs.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/9gag/

I fail to see the problem here, it just means they do a good job with editing.

>>>/reddit/

RIGHT WING SJWS BTFO

You are a boring sperg.

>>>/reddit/

calling people spergs was created on imageboards

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/reddit/

I know it's you >>>Holla Forums

>>>/reddit/

This is a dog thing, yes?

I actually miss the faggot who came up with dunkposting. Orsonposting was his magnum opus, but he tried his best to give us fresh content and what did we do?
We politisperged until the board became a boring mess of endlessly repeating threads that anons only robotically respond to because of an obsession.
DAMN THE ELECTION

He is still around.

Well why isn't he coming up with half-assed maymays to counteract the repetitive faggotry that is sudocuck?

His ego wasn't massaged enough so he is pouting.

I'll massage his dick if he drowns out sudocuck's politisperg bullshit.

yeah yeah we got it, let me ask you something though: if you hate this section so much why do you constantly come here to sperg out about how much you hate this section instead of just fucking off back to some place where you can freely discuss capehsit and other hollywood garbage without memes and shitposting?

Because up until roughly three or four months ago I came here every day and enjoyed myself.
Then politispergs began cycling through the same exact shit threads every week.
Right now there are two Sam Hyde threads that we've had at least ten times at this point.
I won't even bother pretending I can rattle off the number of completely off topic and stale LOL DRUMPF HAHA threads we've had since the inauguration.
It's almost like Trump's inauguration killed this board completely.
I keep coming back in the vain hope I'll see a thread that hasn't been done hundreds of times before to stroke some faggot's politics boner.
Until I find an alternative this piece of shit board is all I have in regards to TV and movie faggotry.

Iktf Bro.

You seem like an alright kid and I wish I could direct you to a couple of better places to post but I can't risk the cancer here spreading there. Sorry.

I understand completely.
If there's one thing cuckchan and Holla Forums have taught me it's to never tell people where you fucked off to, because they always wind up attracting their shitty normalfag friends.
I'll find something eventually.

(you) are me, and I am (you)

Just assume that all the quality users are on the alternate sites already. Anybody who has stuck around here exclusively isn't the kind of person you want to follow you and decent posters will search for better sites on their own.

Top sperg.

stop samefagging you stupid nigger, nobody cares about your useless opinion

It's posts like this that fuel my never-ending search for virgin territory to infect and spread to places like warosu and here. You faggots don't get to escape shitposting. Ever.

Not that it matters to such faggots like you

I can easily handle shitposting, else I wouldn't have come to this site at all.
It's your repetitive, unoriginal faggotry that I can't stand.
You repeat the same political maymays day after day, hour after hour, second after second and then tell other anons to put up with what amounts to legitimate autistic screeching in imageboard form.
It's boring and frustrating as fuck, provides no humor whatsoever, leads to the exact same conclusion every thread, and is just autistic in a bad way in general.
I hope you're happy you ruined this site, because it's probably the last imageboard you'll have to actively work to destroy. Everything else is too small and inactive to withstand and onslaught of politispergs of your caliber.

I am actually. There will always be a new place to ruin too. You can't escape, underage.

k

Nobody cares sperg. You turned a board that used to be fun into a steaming pile of shit, do you want a medal or something? There aren't many posters here so it is hardly an achievement.

Glad we sorted that out. You will eat the off topic political shitposting and you will like it. Or leave and we find you later. Either way you don't get to enjoy anything.

Charls > Nick > Eric > Sam

Well, I don't dedicate my life to shitting up communities that I was never meant to be a part of, so at the very least I will always be superior to you for that reason alone, no matter how many places you foul up with your presence.
I'm sorry you had to suffer so much bullshit throughout life to turn you into such a spiteful person user, I hope you find peace.

It's taken him months to shit up a single board with next to no moderation, just go to one of the alternate chans. Most of them learnt a lesson from Holla Forums and ban cancerposters on sight.

Your asshurt is all the peace I need, drumpfcuck.

That's what you think. I'm not alone either.

I've been browsing alternate imageboards for months now, I really only come here for the occasional (read "extremely rare") fun thread and the meta shitpost threads like this one.

See
Nobody cares.

Okay, have a bump then

IMO the problem is management. Hardly any steps are taken towards curbing stupidity here.

The BO is sympathetic to our cause. Why do you think he allows it, brainlet?

The problem is retards and turbospergs finding the board. The lack of moderation is why the board was fun, it's only when the cancer was given the chance to metastasize that it became a problem.

This is what the /int*/ adherents refused to acknowledge.

This. The vols only need to delete shitty repetitive threads and the community will find a way to come up wit something fresh. Don't even ban anons, just kill their template threads and they'll be forced to get creative.
Until then we'll just have to deal with stagnation.

I stand corrected, there's three active Sam threads right now, not two.

BO is clearly a cuck who only does his job when he absolutely has to

Lack of moderation is what makes this board shit and makes it more like Holla Forums. This is the only place i want to frequent to discuss film and tv, and instead it's trash memes 24/7.

I'm tired of blacked and maisie threads. Blacked is still funny but overdone, and maisiefags literally need to be killed. Template threads are cancer too, but once in a blue moon a variant of some shit meme is actually clever and gets a chuckle from me.

>>>/movies/
>>>/film/
>>>/ftv/
>>>/tvb/
>>>/tele/
>>>/leftytv/

Sam Hyde doesn't suffer from the fundamental vice of the so-called American comedian. Sam isn't “funny,” Sam is deep. He's a farceur established in the Absolute.

His best work by far. His prank speeches and live stunts are better than most of his edited stuff

moar

Niggers is serious business

She's so god damn fine.

I'm not really supposed to respond to meta threads but fuck it.

It's summer dude, I agree though this is getting out of hand.

Report threads you think need to be deleted then. I haven't been able to be as active checking the catalog lately so that's on me, but I always check the reports every few hours.

Yeah sorry about that, I'll crack down on duplicates till the end of summer when things calm back down.

Maisie and Blacked are part of the board now, maisieposters don't break any rules and basically just stays in the /got/ thread, anything outside of that, and most of them seem genuine (aka not shitposting, surprising I know), so I'm not gonna mess with them.

If anyone else needs anything let me know.

You a useless bitch tbqfh

Don't listen to him I think you're cool.

hey vol
this board was trash for a long time, but in it's current form it's actually FUN to post here again. whatever you are doing, or not doing please continue both. If that fag doesnt like a thread or post, hide it, ignore it, filter it. Put some effort into your posting and the quality "should" improve. either way yall are doing great. Dont change a thing.

Yeah, and they're all created by leftists.