TONIGHT

TONIGHT
Will nazis ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder that spics and nigs are nature's worst enemies.

the man in the thumbnail looks like steven seagal

but why

Man?
That's a manlet spic.
That's less of a man than a regular white manlet.

Is George Lopez going to fight the evil nazis and save Aztlán?

WE WUZ AZTECS 'N SHIET

He's gonna white about white people, call us all nazis and end up pooping his pants on stage.

whine*

So how about them Raiders, huh, ese?

Because all non whites judge each other on how close to white they are. Its a global truth that the darker you are the worse you're treated worldwide. Spics see nigs as sub spic

Its gonna be an hour of jokes stolen from people like John stewart, trevor noah, seth meyers etc but with a mexican spin.

Speaking of spics stealing jokes, where the fuck did Carlos Mencia vanish off to? You'd think he'd be cashing in on his whole spic comedian schtick now that we're in Trump's America.

blackballed for stealing jokes

So it's gonna be floppy floppy popcorn time?

As a spic, my dad always called blacks "niggers" and was how I learned the word.
We generally see them as lower, violent people but ironically the influence of rap and shit is widespread among spic youths. We're no better than niggers, really, which is why I hate my "cultural heritage."

Be the whiteness you want to see in your fellow spics.

Be the whiteness, we want to see "Cameron Diaz"

That's been what I've strive for and I ended up being mocked and ridiculed by other "Mexican-Americans" and even some in my family.
Mexicans hate what they perceive to be "American" and "white" despite so many fucking beaners wanting to jump here. They want the financial benefits of living on welfare by migrating here, basically taking from people who actually do work for a living. My parents want me to get something similar but I always told them to fuck off because I want to work for my paycheck.

tbh i despise anything i perceive as american too

bump

That's because you're Holla Forums

no

and?
I'm not saying we're free of problems, but at least we're better than blacks, muslims and especially jews.

A lot of spics remain in poverty because they "want to work for their paycheck", working honorably is good but you need economic mobility, finding a better job or having the money work for you.

is it on yet? I hope it fails big time.
bonus points: he pisses off the left unintentionally

I'm surprised they still let him on tv considering he's not shy about the fact that bean people (including him) hate niggers.

Is there a Holla Forums who can answer this? South/Central Americans think that the ((US)) (because they co opted their drug trade) (and because chin has much cheaper resources on the world market) is the cause of their poverty because?

That's what i'm banking on.
He says something anti-nigger and starts the great kvetchening.
He might get blackballed like stealy mencia

I get that, I don't feel right taking stuff like welfare. I'm aiming at getting a good education so I can get a career in something like business or law.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha, slow it down there, pedro

i completely agree.
I wish you luck.

Shitcanos and Mojados are not spic, shove it you jew pawns

Who said so, i meet many of those and not a single one blame the US for general poverty, they blame it for meddling in political/cultural decisions and overall jewing the industrial sector with aggressive takedowns
If anything they all believe in rampant corruption and the tycoon system that makes everything work half-assed and in a constant rate of misery the single reason, which also allows the jews to come by

Where I'm at it's generally used to describe any shitskin that speaks Spanish. I guess I should have used "beaner" to describe Mexican-Americans.

youre right fuck that guy
theyre all spic trash to us

wasn't it because originally hispanic was used for the spanish and latino was used for the south and central america, but then they start using the terms on the wrong poeple, and latino came from italians.

Just like how niggers use "spanish people" to refer to anyone who speaks spanish, except the spanish themselves
That's why you have to use the proper terms, otherwise you will end up hearing "latinx" or gibberish like that

food jokes are now about tacos
work jokes are all about picking fruit
athletic jokes are all about jumping, climbing and koolaiding walls

Have you seen how much elevator repairmen make?

A lot.

Business and law? Law? Lawyers are themselves parasites who only have jobs because the government is grossly irresponsible with their lawmaking process. Barely literate peasants could effectively represent themselves in medieval England in legal issues because the laws were simple and the courts respected precedent, and everything was operating within one religiously, racially, (almost always) culturally, (almost always) linguistically homogeneous group.

You might want to seriously consider getting certified in something that you can do within 12 months and then start a job. Reminder that it takes like 19 years for a doctor to break even with plumbers in disposable income, because the former has such an expensive education.

As far as business, if you want to work 80 hours a week for 5 years for the shot at getting a large passive income, try it, if you don't think you can handle that, don't. That's assuming you mean starting your own business. If you mean joining the corporate rat race, you're nonwhite, so that might actually work out for you. Corporations will kill for moderately talented nonwhites because they need to fill those diversity quotas anyways, it's preferable but not required that the affirmative action hire actually be competent. So I can't say it's not in your interest to consider that seriously.

Anyways, Hispanic =/= nonwhite.

Mestizos = Mesoamerican with some European admixture. Castizos are the ones who are mostly white.

Latin America could end up being a nice place if all the mulattos were sent to Africa and there were eugenics programs that strongly favored the reproduction of castizos over mestizos, it wouldn't require sterilizing every brown person, but offering the women who are poor an additional $50 a month to go on long-term contraceptive treatment (Depo-Provera) would go a long way. You might say that Depo-Provera costs $100 every 3 months, what is that, $400 a year per poor woman? A poor woman who would normally pop out 3-8 kids who would be a net tax burden? In the US where we pay more than $10,000/year for 12 years to educate every person no matter how stupid they are, this would easily pay for itself, of course, the less you invest in your stupid people, the less worthwhile it is to pay to prevent them being born. Still, Latin America spends roughly half as much as the US on education per full-time student per year, so it's still worth it.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

Mestizos are objectively less shitty than negroids. That being said, they're not the ubermensch.

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
These stats are proven to be unbiased by "multiples" and the National Crime Victimization Survey, if you don't know what that means, open the .pdf and do "ctrl +f" and search for the terms I just mentioned.

The stats for mestizos are lumped in with the stats for white Spanish-speaking people because of the Hispanic label. That speaking, mestizos are much less violent than nogs. This is generally true, although Honduras is the most country in the world, with an overwhelmingly mestizo population. Worse than South Africa? Statistically, this is true for murder, but I think South Africa is such a shithole that they neither could nor would be willingly to report the facts honestly.

That being said.*

In my town, a lot of people get murdered in a week, but the vast majority are gang related actions involving drug dealers and thiefs in isolated neighborhoods
So when the police investigates, they just check the reason and close the investigation, labeling it as natural causes
Police rarely investigates criminals being scrubbed, which comes to be bad at times when some wise guy gets a monopoly in some substance or activity, hence the cartel hegemony. But in minor cases it's good enough
Honduras reports every single stab and bullet casing they find, which would make Mexico, Venezuela and Brazil much more rampant in terms of crime, let alone India or Congo, Sweden and the rest of Africa

Yeah, I've looked at the murder rates in north African and Sub-Saharan African countries, and I got the impression that there was rampant underreporting of crime, it didn't surprise me that the country occupied by whites the longest, South Africa, was said to have the highest murder rate in that region, because they have the most free stuff from whitey with which to run a civilization and try to keep tabs on that kind of activity.

In Africa, while the higher IQ Arab/North African countries have consistently lower murder rates (as I would expect), their murder rates are unbelievably low.
North African: Egypt 3.23, Algeria 1.37, Morocco 1.05, Tunisia 3.05, Libya 2.49

1.05 for Morocco? Are you fucking joking? I know they're a rural country (low population density = fewer murders per capita, not just in absolute terms), but really?

While many European countries have murder rates below 1.0/100,000, even some poor ones like Croatia or Slovakia (even Greece, as of a few years ago), there are many in the 2-4 range in Eastern Europe and even a few close to 6 (Lithuania), not to mention Russia which is just by far the worst of any mostly white country in Europe (11.31/100,000). So it's hard for me to believe the average North African murder rate is under 5.

Now for the actually negroids (their murder rates)
Sub-Saharan/East/West African: Nigeria 9.79, South Africa 34.27, Angola 9.65, Sudan 6.45, Tanzania 7.01, Kenya 5.75, Ghana 1.70, Ethiopia 7.60,

Really, Ghana, 1.70? Am I expected to believe they have a lower murder rate than Estonia, Latvia, Moldova, Armenia, Belarus, Montenegro, and Georgia? All high IQ and wealthier countries with, I can only assume, a higher average age (fewer young people, relatively)? Total fucking bullshit.

I know even in the US black crime is hugely underreported, shotspotters put on telephone poles will record hundreds of guns being fired that aren't being reported to the police. Murder is generally the best measure of nonwhite criminality because it's the most seriously prosecuted crime.

So yeah, you're right, probably a big part of the reason why some mestizo countries appear to be the worst in terms of murder is that they don't have a bunch of people getting raped and butchered by literally retarded niggers in the middle of the jungle without any police officer ever doing any paperwork as a result.

Yes, also human rights get too often in the way. By this i mean they can prosecute the victim if he was rough. I was once drinking with the bois n da hood, when some neighbor asked for help running down some thiefs. A friend of mine got into one and we just started kicking him and quite basically torturing him while drinking in a sidewalk KotH-tier, except we were all Redcorn clones.

In the end we were begged by the neighbor not to report it because the thief would place charges, some dumb spanish-old law in many countries talks about prosecuting the first thing a guard sees, so if he sees a half-dead robber he will investigate that first instead of some dude who claims said deadbeat was taking his TV. And Human Rights groups are always on the hunt to grant money and lawyers due to money laundering.
Local procedure always says the same thing, if you caught someone, never report it, you can also end up in the same cell in jail with him, and scumbags usually support their own.

That's a laff, Stockholm has more grenade attacks than my whole region too. But we are not innocent either, once there was a coke-blinded cartel hitman who started shooting people in a closed residential with his shotgun. Had to be taken down by his own peers, rumor says 6 to 8 random civilians died but the local police went full damage control, so nothing came out of it but the place was abandoned and the same cops tell the story.
That kind of news would be almost international if known, i guess places like Los Angeles and New York would be dry if they reported all the shit.

Now that you mention it, i do kind of respect Honduras more for reporting that kind of stuff, but i bet Salvador is much more violent, let alone Haiti.

bump

In the U.S. mestizo's are counted as white so that the white crime rate is artificially inflated and nigger crime doesn't look quite as bad in comparison.