Nigger actor who lectured Trump tweets about revenge fucking white women

Brandon Dixon has a history of tweeting about muh dicken white womens to get back at white men. He claims to hunt drunk white women on St. Patricks day.

This is the mutt who is lecturing the VP about "racial solidarity".

archive.is/eKymc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/abdtT
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neato.

Enjoy your fat chicks, nigger.

He really does look like the type of person that needs to rape women to get them.

It's almost as if naturally we stick to our own kind :^)
Asian men insufficient data lmao

You can quote the article you know.

Shocking racially charged Twitter history of the ‘Hamilton’ actor who delivered controversial message to vice president-elect Mike Pence

some bits:

" Another tweet by Dixon was a response to someone else's tweet about Trayvon Martin, the unarmed 17-year-old Florida boy who was shot dead by George Zimmerman. '4 every racist comment I get about Trayvon Im going 2 turn 1 white married suburban housewife & mother n2 a jump off,' a Twitter user called J Lee wrote. Dixon responded: 'The. Best.'

'Jump off' is a term that refers to someone who is a casual sexual partner. "

" After Trump earned the endorsement of the National Fraternal Order of Police, Dixon took to Instagram, sharing a screen grab of the article. On it he wrote: 'This is a statement and a HALF. Well, this and the regular, paid leave, remorseless murder of unarmed people of color.' "

" A tweet from March of 2012 showed that Dixon said: 'St. Patty’s day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys.' "

lmao so insecure

We're going hunting for Negresses this Kwanzaa. Literally.

someone send him the muh dik image

as you command it, so it will be done.

Why are you posting this? To depress Holla Forumslacks? Fuck you

Kill him

killllll

Why would this depress you?

The fact that most faces prefer our women should be funny. It makes me laugh their incredible hypocrisy. Everyone wants a beautiful white woman.

This is why we had a KKK.

He's called Brandon Dixon because Brandon likes dicks on him.

the fuck is a jump off?

I had to look it up, apparently it means something like a one night stand.

forgot this one

Saged since a butthurt dindoo isn't worth making a thread.

What's its address? What's its social security number? Those are the things Pepe squads need to know.

archive.is/abdtT

you can also find his email in wikileaks. just google it.

Fuck this nig

Everyone set reminders on your cellphones or whatever.

Hm, I found a website, "Softwar" says his information is compromised. But there's nothing on the search result for him on Wikileaks.

Doesn't this nigga have full blown AIDS?

Not with that face

Rising to it is giving the nigger what he wants. It's completely delusional nigger fantasy.

Someone make an absolutely subervise meme out of this cap plox

How's this 'revenge'? Kek, those women would have burned the coal anyway. He's just trying to justify his degenerate fetish.

Not what I meant by hunt.

So much for black pride.

Revenge fuck == rape?

He targets drunk white women. By feminist standards, drunk = rape.

dude is black, he's being oppressed don't u know?

redpill

The amount of broken that has to exist to be attracted to niggers, to willingly fuck niggers, fucking hell.