Article 261 of Mexico’s Federal Criminal Code states:

ufpnews.com/2014/media-blackout-the-age-of-sexual-consent-in-mexico-is-only-12/

WHAT THE FUCK MEXICO

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rich Mexican """""""""Culture""""""""" enriching us!

In Japan the official AOC is 13, but each prefecture has it set to at least 16 and above I think. But Pedico actually does fuck children.

Good thing the wall is happening

That is ineffectual as of 2014, El Diario de la Federacion left it to state laws, and they pushed to 17, if allowed by parents to marry, still punishable by suicide by cop if you get caught doing it ilegally.

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

I assume it is the same thing with all of the rapefugees flooding Europe.

This isn't directly related to the topic at hand, but sometimes I wonder if part of the reason Hillary was so opposed to border security and all that is because she and her Satanic pedophile ilk like having lots of undocumented Mexican kids around. Easier to abduct, rape and murder them, that way. Leaves less paper trail and that sort of thing, you know?

Definitely. I wouldn't put it past her. That's the thing, you can actually get suicide by cop here, but that if anyone even pushes a case against you.

I know this might shock you guys but I heard they mistreat their women in Arab countries!

What the fuck retard. They are men and women who should have the same rights as any other adult, 12 is not a young age for sex, they are already masturbating if they haven't been brain washed! To restrict happiness is abhorrent,

Yeah sure, and the next thing you are going to say is #allmen

Butt triggered pedo apologist.

kill yourself

this. it is a right to CONSENT, not a right to RAPE. It should be with their parents permition but the parents are idiots anyway if they let her get in a situation where they daughter could fuck a grown man without them knowing.

it has to be your wife retard

go on vacation to mexicotake candy

Good for them.

How is this news?

There's a full on cartel warfare, anyone with money gets extorted / kidnapped and you worry about age of consent laws? The country is a fucked up shithole to begin with.

Vid related.

This is the source.

They got all kinds of weird devil worship stuff. They're primitive indigenous peasants and mestizos.

So yeah, it's Christianity prior to the Renaissance. The peasants don't like it, so they go about their ancestral faith in a crude, unrefined form.

/thread
Holla Forums's reading comprehension and love of outdated news strikes again

So catholics? Christians are just

So it's okay to fuck children and retards, if you intend to impregnate.

So where in Mexican law does it make legal having sex with dead bodies?

breitbart.com /big-government/2016/01/20/illegal-claims-having-sex-with-a-dead-girl-isnt-a-crime-wants-to-be-released/

Christianity around the time of the Renaissance, but with the admixture of folk religious traditions. This surprised the hell out of explorers a few hundred years later when they encountered natives performing weird pseudo-Christian ceremonies, without knowing that the Jesuits were the ones who originally converted them.