Gerry Conway's Carnage

The complete series.

Ready for a globetrotting, horror filled, action-adventure comic starring Eddie Brock, John Jameson, and a whole host of new characters as they track Carnage across the globe in a attempt to stop him from unleashing an unspeakable evil across the Earth? Then get ready for this.

Starting off with the prologue in the All-New, All-Different Marvel Point One!

End of Prologue

Ah, how innocently these things start…

I'm going to post the rest. The torrent for the first issue is just really slow.

It says 11 more minutes, and I'm watching Samurai Jack right now

We already had these threads for the duration of the comics run.

SHEEEIT.

Someone in the Venom thread asked where they could read the whole thing. And those old threads never had the prologue in them.

The ending was rushed and I'm not a fan of how it turned out, but I think Brock's arc was really good, and the two issues where you see Jubulie and Cletus' memories were really cool

Issue #1

Issue #2

Going to start doing 5 images a post to make sure we don' run out of thread

Issue #3

Issue #4

Does he get his legs back?

Sort of, him and the Symbiote are totally bonded, so while he occasionally appears without legs, he can grow them back at anytime if sonics aren't hitting him.

Issue #5

End of the First Arc

Up Next: Sea Devil!

Issue #6

Issue #7

Issue #8

Issue #9

End of the Second Arc

Issue #11

Issue #12

Issue #13

Issue #14

Issue #15

Issue #16

The End

Eddie's Adventures continue in Venom #5 and onward!

Okay, he has his legs back and "Children of the Midnight Sun" that book about young Alaskan natives, and here I thought we'd get a Midnight Sons reunion

pretty good series, last issue seems rushed, but every other one was great

What a shitty deus ex machina at the end.

Apparently it was supposed to go for 20 issues, but Conway was forced to end it in 16.

Any word on why?

Eddie's a gold mine for reactions.

I said it once and I'll say it again: this is the Alien remake I never knew I wanted.

low sales? pissed off the wrong guy? who knows. it could be for a million different reasons.

He's still working for Marvel so I'd go with 'Low sales' over 'Pissed off the wrong guy'

bump

Sad that something this good didn't get the sales it deserved.

Wish we could make this into a straight Carnage thread.

Someone should storytime the very first appearance of Carnage, where Venom and Spidey team up to fight him.

Hell yeah, that was a good story.

Give me 40 minutes and I'll start storytiming it. Starting with the scenes of Brock and Cletus in prison.

Amazing Spider-Man 344

Amazing Spider-Man 345

Amazing Spider-Man 360

The Spawn of Venom, Part 1

Amazing Spider-Man 361

End of Part 1

Tell me when you're ready for the next issue.

next issue nigger

I was watching Samurai Jack, tbh.

Part 2

Amazing Spider-Man 362

Anyone else miss how good comics used to look? The fight scenes were so well choreographed.

End of Part 2

Yes. I miss a lot about the way comics looked on the 80s and 90s.

wew

Thank you for posting this.

Part 3: The Conclusion

And that's the end of Carnage's first appearance.

bump, tbh, fam

I generally try not to nitpick comics, but what the fuck is Reed talking about, saying it was a "good call" for him to sit back the whole time with the only weapon that can put Carnage down instantly endangering fewer lives? Yea, it was totally the right call to let Carnage give his speech which nearly instigated a murder and then knock Carnage down into the subway to kill a dozen more people. When I first saw this panel, I totally thought it was going to be the usual "Sorry we're late, Spider-Man!", but instead they were just sitting back and watching this whole clusterfuck of a fight go on uninterrupted.

lol, to be fair, Reed is a scumbag.

Y'all got anymore Carnage comics?

I'm sure the logic of this is that Reed knew that if the FF showed up Venom would fucking bail and there wouldn't have caught both Venom and Carnage, but that's retarded a bunch of people died because of that.

Like Reed cares about collateral damage.

idk, fam, idk

More Carnage, please.

Did the storytime board ever come back online?

I'll do Carnage USA in a bit.

Yes.

Are you copying and pasting the descriptions off of marvel's website? Or are you just a SHILL?

Are you a newfag?

Carnage USA!

Woo. More?

Woops

I've never seen this before. The cover is nice.

Bump, so I can save this to my harddrive.

user will surely deliver.