Edmonton resident fights 'alt-right' posters on Whyte Ave with love

Edmonton resident fights 'alt-right' posters on Whyte Ave with love

Edmonds said he was stunned to see the posters Monday morning.

archive.is/iHGwr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html
archive.is/q3Jbl
torontosun.com/2016/11/19/u-of-t-event-challenges-political-correctness
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-fliers-1.3860327
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/11/21/edmonton-promotes-love-alt-right-posters-on-whyte-ave.html
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/22/alt-right-posters-edmonton_n_13151110.html
inews880.com/syn/110/137015/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave
630ched.com/2016/11/22/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave/
thespec.com/news-story/6979506-mcmaster-investigating-posters-decrying-anti-white-propaganda-/
twitter.com/kinsellawarren/status/800428602500247552
theleftchapter.blogspot.ca/2016/11/mcmaster-university-shamefully-removes.html
archive.is/gQlgA
archive.is/bFzjp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Molyneux not an effective medium to red pill normies?

That fucking picture. That smug face. Jesus.

Nah just funny he actually took the redpill hard.

His book Culture of Critique is pretty good

wow

This, he's a kike through and through.
We just think him and his little cult are endearing.

Friendly reminder that whyte Ave is literally the most pozzed place in shitmonton.

Speak for yourself. The user you're replying to isn't bashing him. Most of us can see why his channel is valuable.

>Oy Vey I'm a student at marxist-shithole university and found this on my door! It's annuda shoah!

For those who don't know, Whyte Ave is RIGHT BY the U of A campus. This cunt probably crawled his way to a Whyte Ave. pub, one night, depressed because all the good virtue signals were taken (or because he's a white male), and managed to finally find his calling. My only comfort is knowing he'll be regretting being such a faggot while he's getting blacked next summer.

It should also be stated, for the record, that Metro put the "lüser" in "lügenpresse." It's cultural marxist as fuck. Jesse Lipscombe got in an old guy's way downtown and got called a nigger. Bashir Mohamed was cycling downtown, got in the way like a faggot, and was called a nigger. Downtown driving is stressful enough without those faggots hogging the road.
Sikhs acted like assholes and someone butt-hurt them with a small poster…which in turn led to thousands of retards wearing a turban to virtue signal, including my SJW brother who needs a kick in the ass.

I have GOT to get out of this fucking city. Any Albertafags in the house got a recommendation? Do you guys live in a non-pozzed place?

so not us

Dude, he bravely stood up to those evil Nazis with his snarky comments! The whole city will now know what a virtuous person he is! Let the man be smug.

I like how they're basically giving Moly the "Ben Garrison" treatment though. And I like how well it is working. Moly's self-image has been irreversibly altered, he now views himself the way he's been depicted by Holla Forums and alt-right propaganda.

That didn't need to be said.

Did you read the posters? Are you incapable of understanding why this would be of interest to us?

sub 100 iq detected. molyneux is somewhat redpilled now.

How in the hell is his channel not useful for the right?

I think we're mere months away from The Truth the Holocaust

Nice rare Molyneux.

Those reactions from the lefties though.

What ideas, white people wanting the right to do what every other fucking race is allowed to do? Positively self-identify, and continue existing past our current generation?

1000% mad.

fuck off TRS

Culture of Critique is one of the most comprehensive books on the modern jewish problem.

Yeah, and Molyneux didn't write it. That's a retarded TRS meme, hence me telling that user to fuck off back to TRS.

Edfag here

Literally the only truly redpilled person I know personally is my father's chiropractor with whom I banter all the time. Stick around for fuck sake. We're too few.

Look at that smug grin. He feels so righteous being a cuck. Jesus Christ this faggot thinks about being a nigger.

Dont' you have dirty, savage red niggers looking for white scalps?

Yeah Frenchie Stevie was alright during the election.

This is how the left thinks; they don't.
Their mind is a constant diarrhea of chewed up buzzwords created by the mainstream media. If you ask this guy, what does it mean for a city to be 'accepting, multicultural, and vibrant?' he'll be at a loss for words to actually explain it. It's a feeling, it doesn't have a definition. It's whatever the MSM tells him it is.

This is what I'm talking about:
Trump is racist? Then what racist things has he said?

This man, and others like him, aren't human, he's an automaton. He might have been human once, and with luck he can become a person again, but right now he is nothing more than a useful brainwashed tool that lacks any self awareness and acts in the interests of a special class of others who wish nothing more than his death.

Fascinating that they are so happy about their own dispossesion

Can someone post that fake pic of Molyneux talking about how the NAP doesn't apply to kikes?

did i trigger your autism there pal?

It would work pretty well to be honest

Especially if you design it in such a way that it triggers those in-the-know, ie the propagandists, but to normies who are out of the loop they don't understand what's bad or wrong with it.

This accomplishes two things:
1. Sets normies up to actually investigate further; draws them in rather than pushing them away
2. Plants the seeds of doubt in the normies regarding who their gatekeepers of information are, and what those people tell them

That means avoiding the 'buzzwords' - altright, nazi, etc. that the MSM has created to shut off normie brains the instant they see the words, but keeping the actual sentiments, which people will agree with at face value. - Why shouldn't white people be allowed to be proud of their race?

I think a good example would simply be a poster that glorifies whites: Here is your history, here is what white people have accomplished. Edge it in just the right way to make it glorify whites, but without obviously pushing any sort of reactionary dialogue - include links for them to read more, draw these people into the truth in a way that they feel they're discovering it for themselves. This successfully redpills the normie whether the media attacks the poster or ignores it.

Jesus fuck, it pisses me off that I'm not allowed to say I'm tried of being judged for being white without immediately being lumped into the alt-right.

I'd be on Holla Forums but their bullshit is a million times worse than have to listen to the occasional holocause denier.

the only part of Alberta I like is its border with BC

The "alt-right" doesn't exist. If it ever did, it's dead. This election proved that the "alt-right" is just "the right". Every Republican who is not siding with us and with Trump is just a self-serving politician who needs to be kicked back into working life.

He's going to double down on the anti-white rethoric with that smug face. Not winning over a lot of people with that subservient behaviour

>Join the European American Heritage Club today!

I think that'd do it. Throw in a picture of Wagner if you want to be sure the jews kvetch. Normal white Americans will see nothing wrong with any of that, but jews will freak out.

As Trump said, nobody even knows what it is.

m8 do you even know what "holocaust deniers" believe? I don't want to derail this thread but you should consider watching the following and reading the thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

fug

>>>/polarchive/7

8ch.net/polarchive/res/7.html

There aren't many of us up here but there are a few. I know a few guys who meet regularly in town. You've just got to use the resources we've got to connect.

(checked)

Kek is a funny god.

Like this

for you

why bother on whyte ave? its full of hipster sjws. north side would have been better

Those dubs don't lie, but it would take a while, right now he is still pretty blue-pilled on the whole War World thing, or pretends to be, in a recent video he claimed Germany didn't lose land in WWI, and that the Wiemar republic was legit or something like that.
He'll get there eventually tho.

The red pill isn't about being right at first, it's about questioning and discarding old views and conceptions in favor of newly discovered truths.

Molyneux has come a long way from his start

The avatar makes it worthwhile.

It was all so wonderful.

Not just in cuckmonton Cucknada
my Social media feed is filled with shit like:

Even in my college news system:

=Who will stop the Mysterious Alt-Right?!?=

checkethed

Right back at ya

Love cannot match the power of far right autism.

you mean that love that is smashing shops/cars/legs of 11years old and girls faces?

What could go wrong.

im starting to wonder where all these people are coming from.

i never saw a thread on this site asking people to go around with posters or anything, i havent seen any statement from another alt right group asking for posters on the media, who is so daring as to post this stuff that the leftist and moderate people still are not entirely cool with?
i mean we're working on redpilling, but its not going to work with these loonies and their retarded papers

So this cunt thinks he's the entire voice of Edmonton and everywhere else? Clearly these ideas *are* welcome, or people wouldn't be putting up fucking posters.

These arrogant liberal cunts, I swear Holla Forums, everytime I think they can't possibly be more ridiculous, they one up themselves. Fucking hell.

Bullshit. The alt-right is alive and well, and growing. The right was infested with RINOs and cuckservitives, the alt-right is taking the right back but the job is far from over.

Like GG, the alt-right has no leaders that the MSM can crucify for the pleasure of the SJWs.

I think there was an actual awakening of sorts in Canada that is now slowly spreading across the land.

As a Canadian in the epicenter of the cancer (Toronto) I have noticed that more and more Canadians, not the shills with proxies you see on 4chan, are coming to Holla Forums and are openly discussing important topics.

We have been slid for some time though, it's not very helpful and it seems we get attacked a lot on sites but overall the general feeling towards the government, both past and present, can only be summed up as "total hatred" by a large, silent majority.

t. someone who has been placing posters locally for the past month.

This, the alt right has disavowed Milo the instant the (((media))) tried to paint the faggot as their leader.

Friendly reminder that a shill group is propogating misinformation about TRS on Holla Forums.

It was a strange feel for my satan, I got my biggest red-pill watching The best Story never Told, It was hard knowing the good guys lost.

I've noticed that the hippy leftist posters have not been surviving for very long. Any display is likewise just shoved out of the way and out of sight.

There is no Alt-Right we are nameless, we are not GG either. All these names are just the (((Elite))) trying to put a label on us so we can be categorized and controlled.

I certainly hope you're posting raw infographics and not trying to recruit for a sekrit club which definetly won't turn into an RCMP honeypot

I got to get ready for work but I'll say this: Something is happening.

The Left has recently, in Toronto, received government funding to launch anti-white advertisements all over the city. The reactionaries, the radicals, the fanatics, are coming out in force now but lack organization. However, with all of these lone-wolf partisans actions taking place all over Canada it seems that we do not need it at this stage.

Things are going to change within the next decade and I'm very hopeful.

On a side note, remember what Hitler had once said about him not being the One, but merely paving the way for Him.

The future is bright.

pretty encouraged by how successful the poster campaigns are. the amount of butthurt created is astounding. Right Wing Poster Squads

Not funny. Also not an argument.

And over half of Toronto's crime is committed by Jamaicans and other Caribbean niggers who need to be drowned in Lake Ontario. That's why no one wants to hire of rent to them.

if the "shill group" is saying you're a bunch of fags, that isn't misinformation.

Difficult decision.

Just about as misinformed as saying Holla Forums is a Tel Aviv based intelligence agency.

Glad I sent my brother a MAGA hat to wear in my former Communist hole of a town.

Even better, the more Benign the poster, the more people it will offend.

It's one thing to have a poster that says "FUCK ALL NIGGERS" but if you have something that's literally a marxist-BLM poster, but with the words "BLACK" replaced with "WHITE" then it gets them EVEN MORE UPSET.

Shit's getting serious. I gotta admit he's a little scary.
In a good way.

You are such a faggot.

we should have a thread on tactics to promote Canadian nationalism or rightist parties in Canada.
Not a /CanPol/ thread but an operations and influence thread.
As well as a thread for Britain. Whenever it comes up the thread devolves into
Etc

Doesn't sound like a bad idea, really. Some Canadians don't have the ability/fortune to move to the US and it makes sense to salvage what little remains of the sinking ship.

I say this as a Canadian and with a bitter bite.

Isn't that admitting to vandalism?

Googled one of the names and got this:
archive.is/q3Jbl

Some comments are funny:

The Response:

A

Those people clearly haven't been to St. Johns or Quebec City.

the thread about the US flag being banned on Campus was what got me thinking about it.

Currently the Canadian flag is not banned and is not considered controversial but then again nobody is very nationalistic about Canada. If somehow you could shore up nationalism you could coopt the flag for the virtues of free speech or create a significant pro Canada self interest group of people like how you have pro America self interest group with Trump. It's not perfect but it's a start as there is no good opposition in Canada to liberals. You would be giving away a chess piece if you lose the country without a fight.

I'd like to see a group of people 'accidentally' dress a little like brown shirts to imitate the Canadian goose for protest/demonstration purposes.

Canadian nationalism never existed and probably will never exist. Culture differs from province to province and most people who claim to be nationalists are only "nationalist" about their province, even if they think they're proud of the country in general. I'm pretty sure the average nationalist living in Alberta, and the average nationalist living in Nova Scotia have very different viewpoints on what Canada should be and how they should celebrate their culture. I don't think the Newfoundlanders even care about Canada, almost everything they talk about is their island.

NOPE

THIS IS LAUGHABLE

heh

wtf thats my picture. Im not a kike, faggot.

It's afraid.

You wanna know how to set liberals off in mapleland? Picture very related. Bonus points if you fly it upside down.

Fuck off, I listen to TRS and they never mention Molyneux wrote Culture of Critique
The only stupid shit they did was that Steven Crowder and Richard Spencer shit

I honestly don't get what they mean by Love Trumps Hate
Is it supposed to mean that we are supposed to Love Trump's so called Hate

The Average Canadian would pick the Niggers because they get benefits for hiring Niggers likely

It was supposed to get the average goy to check out both but I don't know how they can expect normies to read through Culture of Critique.

Its a pun, you dip.

Wow, they are still talking about this?

I never thought it would cause more butthurt in Canada than the US.

The current flag is the flag of the Liberal Party, it shows their dominance over Canada. You want to trigger some liberals, fly the Red Ensign, our real flag.

They think it's clever because it's a pun, but the phrase makes no sense. I thought it was a pro-Trump phrase at first.

The article is from yesterday.

Lots of liberals have realized that nobody likes them and the Trump victory has caused all the right wing folk to come out and hound their asses. Shits gonna git gud.

Here's a poster idea that is simple, What's wrong being White? Spread it.

why upside down?

just another loose-knit anti-establishment movement (((they're))) attempting to subvert and crash into the ground like what happened to the T.E.A. party, but with much higher stakes

it's precisely why they were so desperate to apply the 'alt-right' label and get it into the vernacular months ago.

NSfag here. I haven't really noticed any major cases of anti-white propaganda, but I had a friend who told me a story from his one tranny friend.

Those would be good as sticker.

We've been in this stage of opposing groups doxing and making lists for so long. It's only one step away from the killing, yet it never seems to cross that line

who are the sjw leaders?

So, hang on, this guy is scrawling snarky comments on posters and that's newsworthy? Really? It's good that more people are seeing these posters thanks to media coverage, but holy shit what a retarded story.

It's beautiful, isn't it? A lot of people are now seeing these posters that otherwise 20 people would have seen, and many of them are thinking "this is fairly reasonable" and "I've never thought about it like this before". The media still lives in this bubble where they think 99% of people subscribe to their batshit suicidal progressive religion, and without knowing it, they are helping more people come to our side.

Well, it's obviously a pun, the problem is that it doesn't make any sense. Love Trump's hate doesn't make any sense because it's essentially encouraging Hillary supporters to hate everyone Trump supposedly does. If it isn't a pun, though (it is), then it just comes off as some bullshit hippie slogan.

Hillary's campaign was so shitty, the only reason she ever had a chance of winning was rigged primaries and the media shilling for her 24/7.

It really is. I'm just shocked they'd be stupid enough to report on some guy who's not really doing anything too different than writing on a bathroom stall, when the upside for us is so obvious. I've heard that you should never assume your opponent is stupid, and we shouldn't, we should always be on our guard, but I think these people might actually be mildly retarded.

It's partially that they're retarded and partially that they want money. Even if they could think ahead far enough to think "maybe this doesn't actually help my narrative in the long term", it's going to be overridden by "how many shekels can I make if I print a sensational muh racism story right this minute?". But, since they both can't think ahead AND they want shekels, the stories get printed. They're locked into a death spiral now.

Not entirely true most blue collared trades workers are slightly red pilled. Going to trade school right now and 90% of the students supported Trump, and lots always make jokes about Alberta leaving and joining the US.

Too little too late. The average redpilled Canadian is still nowhere close to even the average American. The political spectrum here is still defined by three different flavors of Communism. While the U. S has Trump we have a crypto jew like O Leary and a cucksertive like Kelly Leitch. Putting posters up is like putting antiseptic on a severed leg. Only a full on revolt or collapse will save Cuckada.

Progressive/marxist/multicult ideology is doomed to fail because it just doesn't work. It may take decades to collapse, but it eventually will. I hope it doesn't have to go that far, but it's some light at the end of the tunnel.

Trump will make Canada red again. Your polliteness has allowed marxism to spread as a cancer, your unwillingness to fight for your homeland allowed the Chinese to buy your property. Your parlimentary government will always be cucked, see Britbongistan. Please allow the US to buy your country like Puerto Rico.

"Alt-right" and "white nationalist" is becoming a huge meme amongst the normalfags. I've never seen anything like it to be honest. The left is so fucking stupid and predictable. They don't even realize they're practically prepping their own gas chambers. By talking about us, they're giving us legitimacy and making us bolder. The Overton window has shifted in a serious kind of way. I know people here say this all the time but I'm 100% serious: TDOTR is probably coming soon.

I live just outside Edmonton and work in the city, don't lose total faith.

I've seen the spectrum, I got a sister that's a bleeding heart that cried and wanted me to apologize when I said the Syrian refugees need to fuck off. Meanwhile I know a ton of people from work/customers and inside my family that are sick of PC bullshit, immigrants (especially sandniggers), and were for Trump.

Don't lose faith bro, at least you're in what is considered redneck Canada. More people are against the libtard bullshit than you think.

Stopped reading there. Into the trash it goes.

I'll stash that punished moly shit is dank asf

I understand why you would want to go back to that but I am fairly certain that will never happen. Memetically it is weak and wouldn't appeal to modern young adults or modern sensibilities.
As well people seem to just have an aversion to moving back to something like that. Somehow we must move forward.

forgot to add and by move forward we could either use an old symbol to rally behind or somehow create a new one but just using an old flag wouldn't work

You must not have been listening very long.

That's a good idea too. The whole point of this message is to ask simple questions on being White.

So long as we're in this thread, can anybody post pictures we can post everywhere? I only see pictures of posters, I don't ever see any actual posters that are printer-ready

Holy shit, you stupid fucking nigger, Holla Forums isn't "alt-right". The alt-right is Jewish controlled opposition.

Does anyone actually hang around trs to verify? It's just a joke either way.

^this

Don't put swastikas in, the point is to make them butthurt by virtue of advocating for white rights alone.

Meant for

Since I have fuck all to do.

Remember during election season when people said Trump was Jewish controlled opposition? Why is it anytime something is pro-white/right wing/far white all of a sudden a bunch of anons have "insider knowledge" that this movement is Jewish controlled opposition?

Tell me this: is George Soros funding the alt-right? Is Netenyahu sending soldiers for the alt-right? Are the Rothschilds bankrolling the alt-right? Is Mossad fighting for the alt-right? Are there any documents, anywhere at all, proving any link of any kind between the alt-right and Jewish subversives? If I search wikileaks, will I find the DNC promoting the alt-right? Is wikileaks Jewish controlled opposition? Is Holla Forums Jewish controlled opposition? Should I abandon everything any sit on my ass watching hentai and listening to vaporwave? Is that the only way to stop being Jewish controlled opposition?

This.

Seig Zeon When?

What are you doing? What are you doing to advance white interests? What have you done?

Also, answer the question I asked. Why is the alt-right Jewish controlled opposition?

The media has singlehandedly built up the alt-right as an easily-deconstructed strawman. The recent idiotic actions of Spencer should be enough proof that associating with that kiked up "movement" is toxic and counter-intuitive. You TRSers need to FUCK OFF. We do not want anything to do with your shitty little alt-right "club". We were pro-white long before you nigger-loving faggots started pushing that label, and we will be pro-white long after the lot of you die from some advanced form of AIDS. Holla Forums is not "alt-right". We are only right. There is no other true right-wing but Holla Forums

Tell me user, what has your band of kosher, homo-loving autists done to advance white interests? Sieg Heiling Donald fucking Trump and making a laughing stock of our entire movement? How about inviting shitskin attention-whore cumdumpsters to your rallies to heil along with you? I'm getting real fucking tired of you pieces of shit leaking out of your containment site

No, back up your assertion that using a label not of our choosing or control is absolutely necessary for us to do anything. If we are doing nothing now then adopting the label does not change that, this is a non-sequitur, the name gives us nothing. We don't need your label, you need us, which is why you keep pushing this garbage. Holla Forums has eschewed the alt-right label since its inception and isn't about to start because of some basic bitch shaming tactics.

If I had to say why I thought they were controlled opposition it is because of your actions and others like you who come into our forums and demand we comply with your ideas, give up our culture, and cede our independence to a clique of e-celebs who seem more concerned with holding parties and media conferences (aka playing the enemy's game) than actually discussing tactics and strategy. Why would a group want that? Everybody knows that Holla Forumss strength is its complete independence and anonymity that allows us to act.

Lel Ironmarch fags, just can't maintain subtlety.

We know, self-loathing white faggot.

Yeah, no. I've got nothing to do with that site, faggot. Everyone on Holla Forums hates you TRS cucks for shilling Holla Forums and constantly trying to shit down our throats. You aren't welcome here in the slightest. Fuck off.

Stay mad, bog-LARPer

We will never start identifying ourselves with your faggot "alt-kike" label. The more you try to shit up Holla Forums, the more reason we have to hate you.

fine, Holla Forums is not alt-right. I guess this flyer is what you'd prefer?

Just flood us with cucks and shills already.

I didn't want to, I was gonna send people to the alt-right, but apparently it's Jewish controlled opposition and I need to send everybody to Holla Forums

instead of saying "then join the alt-right/8ch.net/pol/" like it's some faggy little book club, you should just say "then stand up for your race"

You don't send people anywhere to any "group" you stupid scumfuck. Lead people in the direction of the truth and that is all.

Don't listen to the shills user, spread our memes but use TRS as the fall guy, just like 4chan gets the blame for any online activism we do.
We get to dispense redpills in the physical form and don't get flooded by newfriends, it's a win win.

The loud anons that flood every thread with lies about TRS being pro faggot seriously think that every pro-white movement that's not Holla Forums is kike controlled opposition. Just laugh at them and move on.

I'll concede that asking people to join some group is faggy but we need to send curious people somewhere to find more information and continue the redpilling process.

then all you have to do is say "then stand up for your race" and then link a bunch of people that support our views. There is no reason whatsoever to push the "alt-right" label.

You've got your dad's chiropractor. I've got no one. Not even the wife and kids. Feels bad as fuck, man. My family and friends look at me like I'm crazy. Maybe I am, but if seeing past the lies is crazy, I don't ever wanna be sane.

That's Calgary. We got the other Indians.

That wouldn't go well. I'm a high-functioning sperglord, so I'd probably be uncomfortable to be around until I learned to trust the group. Also, the wife would quickly come to see you guys as a "bad influence" and it would lead to fights.

You in Nisku, St. Albert, or Sherwood Park? Or someplace else? Because I thought of the first two but decided Sherwood Park being a cancer capital of Canada probably wasn't a great choice.

Please tell me you doubled-down on the shitlording.

The problem is that damned "Who would you vote for?" map that was passed around during the US election. Just one solid fucking patch of blue where there should have been at least a quarter of it broken up by red. It's got me wondering just how pozzed things have gotten, here.

On that note, thanks for replying to me, guys. At least I know I'm not the last angry man in this commie city. I'll keep the faith a little longer, but I'm getting sick to death of hearing Trump slanders and lies on the radio when I'm driving.

Just so happens that easily digestible sources like the TRS podcasts or Molly's videos have fallen under the label.
Holla Forums doesn't have any normie friendly resources and I can't think of normie friendly "gatekeepers" that don't identify either as alternative media or the alt right itself. If you've got better ideas please share them with us but just saying "stand up for your race" at the end of an A4 poster does not adequately prepare a person for the fight that lies before him.

we know who you are

I clearly said that you can link these sources, but you don't have to mention the "alt-right" anywhere. Instead of saying "then join the alt-right" you can just say "then stand up for your race", followed by a bunch of links to good resources like Molyneux, BPS, etc.

Really now?

What the fuck are you even doing with your life?

Why do these posters always promote the shittiest people?

yeah, who else always blames random shit on ironmarch on our site? Your own people don't even like you.

Why don't you go sit down, make goals, go dark, and accomplish something? It's been done before

They posted some posters with the effective epithet "anti-white" on them… What have you done for my people lately, user.?

Holy shit lad

lol

These are being posted everywhere, first in east york, toronto, then I recently saw some posted at a uni in hamilton on some local news station I can catch, and now edmonton, good stuff.

We live in interesting times.

I really was settling in and preparing to slowly drown in liberal faggotry before all this shit started happening.

maybe I'll post some up, it would probably get a massive response cause I live in a very special (brown) part of town.

Some of areas of the big cities have CCTV and regular pedestrian and vehicle traffic. So you'd get spotted and filmed quickly. To get things down you gotta be quick with the sticker.

Out of morbid curiosity, when and where?

>reddit spacing

Whatever you say, fudge nudger.

Take That, Nazis! (This guy is definitely Canadian).

Your wish is my command, Matt. (Pic related).

Hey student, whatcha doin?

The 2014 midterms had a Gamergate effect, Trump saw it and ran with it.

Close to Edmonton here, the city is infested by Indians and chinatown is a no-go zone. I hope these posters do some good.

When that betabitch Gavin McInnes came on to talk with Stef in his latest video, he pretty much used it as an excuse to rag on the "alt-right and that neo-nazi Richard spencer".
Somewhere during the conversation Stef said "What's wrong with a white ethnostate?"

Stef knows.

A self hating cuck in cucknadia.

success
and good work to the pol poster who done this

I get this shit for free, as in I've got a literal mountain of boxes with this stuff and nobody ever uses it yet it keeps coming in. Not to mention I'm told to do whatever I wish with the company card. Anything.

Folks on the ground know how to do their stuff, most of the time they waste the fuck out of leftist groups resources doing the stickering thing/posters etc. Its hilarious to hear when those groups eat one another over being played like a fiddle.

britfag here

Where can I download posters like pic related? Google is giving me a hard time.

Make them yourself. You can do it in MSpaint ffs.

best way to quickly tear down sticker?
antifa stickers are fucking everywhere here

best would be if it would just some solution that would peel it after hour or so so I dont have to stand somewhere and peel it for hours.

I guess I could do that, but if I can source it directly from the internet when there's already readily available then it's time saved.

Though I guess this is easy enough to make so, fair play good sir.

Faggot

Another Edmonton fag here. Sturgeon County isn't bad, they recently purged a rats nest of Indian corruption

Anonymous

And you can kill yourself.

Damn I am having some serious autism today. Ignore the fact that it is greentexed.

Polite sage for ot

Mah nigga. Almost all of my posters/stickers are cheap shipping labels,

If you guys do stuff like this, make it mild and normie friendy. No swastikas, no 1488s.

Seeing the media and universities going completely apeshit because of a message like "It's okay to be white" or "political correctness is a means of control" is going to be the most effective when it comes to redpilling normies.

Yep, easier to throw up in high traffic areas than wheatpasting and such.

Wheatpaste has its uses and merits, but it is annoying to put up and smells like dicks. However, wheatpasted posters are impossible to fucking remove.

My wheatpaste poster recipe:

Materials:
– ¼ cup wheat flour
– 1 cup water
– ~2 tbsp sugar
Production:
1. Whisk ingredients together in a bowl until no clumps remain.
2. Transfer to a pot (preferably nonstick.)
3. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture has a pudding-like
consistency, with no liquid left.
4. Take off heat, stir until smooth.
5. Transfer to container (use ball jars).
6. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Tools:
– Paintbrush (faster than a roller with a paste as thick as this)
– Latex/Nitrile gloves (do not let this get on you)
– Wooden dowel (chamfer edges to avoid tearing paper, easier cleaning)
– Plastic bags (you don't want to get wheat paste all over the inside of your pack, do
you?)
To apply:
Prep area liberally with wheat paste. Place poster on prepped area. Remove any creases
by hand. Press out any air pockets with dowel. Apply layer of wheat paste over poster
Press down edges and corners.

This poster on the left looks really good. I dunno about "Join or Die," I think "Learn More Now" is more effective persuasion. But other than that, it would make my day if I saw it on campus somewhere.

With join or die I can get my ultra-patriot brownie points.

you
you stepped over the line by saying that

True, but the average normie has no knowledge of American history and may just see it as a threat.

What is up with these "people's" faces?
They look just so weak, like there is no active intellect behind them, no fire in their eyes.

Don't waste time pulling them off, just put your own sticker on top.

If you make the text larger on the wordy posters you can put them up in bathroom stalls on the back of the doors. Janitor won't see them there and the person in the stall is going to have a few minutes to read. Just have to make sure it's legible.

Holy shit, this was brilliant.

It already did work well. That;s what the OP is about. Look at the pictures of the posters (they're "glued" to a wood table).

They also have an unjustifiable amount of smug. "Hur dur I wrote a word on something! Take THAT patriarchy!"

I used to get pissed as hell at guys like you, but now I'm afraid you're mostly correct.

I'm not a neonazi, retard. Why would I say I was? I was saying that the news would portray Holla Forums as such.

East or Native? I'll be very surprised if you say Native, though.

East. Very few natives in Sturgeon county, most stick to Edmonton or Alexander First Nation.

The "Metis" you see are like me who had a halfie grandmother

I didn't hear about this. What were they up to? And keep in mind if the word "grooming" comes up in your description, I will probably snap.

Edmonton has 5.3% Indians and Calgary has 2.7%, almost double! That's why your violent crime and murder rates are almost always significantly higher than ours *:^)*

(((alt-right)))

just uploading salt and posters to inform you on developments

Saw these in other threads on cuckchan.

just the salt, no pepper

Events and happenings in Canada:

torontosun.com/2016/11/19/u-of-t-event-challenges-political-correctness

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-fliers-1.3860327

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/11/21/edmonton-promotes-love-alt-right-posters-on-whyte-ave.html

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/22/alt-right-posters-edmonton_n_13151110.html

inews880.com/syn/110/137015/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave

630ched.com/2016/11/22/racist-propaganda-shows-up-on-whyte-ave/

thespec.com/news-story/6979506-mcmaster-investigating-posters-decrying-anti-white-propaganda-/

twitter.com/kinsellawarren/status/800428602500247552

Wow, literally another Oskar Schindler goys!

What the fuck? Seriously? I lived in Calgary for a time and saw a ton of them. I've lived most of my life here and I only ever see them downtown, and only occasionally at that. Where the fuck are they hiding?

>"Today on That Rustled My Jimmies, we'll meet some ACTUAL race traitors!"

I'm a minority in my own fucking country. Is there no room for a Sensible-Canadian man?

I'd argue but I'm saddened to say she's probably right. If I laughed at this where someone could hear me, I'd be getting lectured by the very people who should be laughing along with me.

I'm starting to wonder if the poster-smiths should be hitting the ol' reverse psychology button and starting to post things to enrage the fuck out of the arctic whites.

The implicit threat is the chicken dinner here.

Another Edmontonfag here, literally no one I know is redpilled, they are all sucking Hillary's dick in this shithole.

Need to stay here for employment.

This posters have the name jew all over the place, i see several jews in the name list and several jew controlled organizations, the alt-right is cancer, we need a new sort of Catholic church airising, but for that things need to get much worse probably, WW3 first.

smallertownfag here, took schooling in edmonton, get out the city if you have anywhere else to go. Lloydminster or wainwright or even just an edmonton suburb would be better.

If only our jobs werent as fucked by the ndp

Yea, still can't believe they won.

Next election, no idea who to vote for, but it sure as hell won't be them.

ohhh i'm sure they'll lose. lots of white college kids voted for them for "muh college" but now they cant get any jobs and all the complacent old oilmen who dont care about elections all had hours cut then wages cut.

i hope we swing back hard

I hope so. I only met one person in Edmonton who hated the NDP, some young guy I was training for a job. Everyone else I met can't stop either sucking their dick or justifying their fuckups.

Some of the urbanites might not find that funny but anyone who knows what the fuck is happening is laughing their ass off.

I know there is a nose behind these posters but fucking A we need to find out more.

On the flipside, nearby I haven't met a single person who likes the NDP. Except of course the Radio cucks and news sites who shill positive spin for them.

Why would you assume that? It this were a false flag the posters would have been far more extreme.

Just a hunch. I'm a skeptical person and I don't think things are always what they seem.

This may be going hand in hand with the swastikas and KKK symbols seen getting painted around towns. The media reports and it's a done deal when the media gets to put their counter message across.

It's nothing new mind you, but it sure is awfully convenient right now. All I'm saying is it could be false flagging. We've seen it before.

I have no doubt that's what's happening.

TRS pls go

McMaster Removes "Anti-White" Posters. LOL

theleftchapter.blogspot.ca/2016/11/mcmaster-university-shamefully-removes.html

archive.is/gQlgA

God damn, you'd think people with fine arts degrees would have better production quality and design.

Say what you will about them, I like the 'alt-right' guys.
IRL pro-white activism. I mean, some posters aren't going to change the world, but the ensuing butthurt is pretty delicious.

Hahahahahahahaha

do it

I would never hire just a head. I'd need a full bodied person to be able to help lift and move things. And if I had a choice I'd hire a chinaman, they work much harder, are good at maths and will work for cups of rice. Plus they'd never run off with my white wife due to almost all white women having an aversion to chinamen. Oh and they don't really commit much crime or take drugs etc.

I would say if you're going to do that do it off board somewhere. Set up an IRC channel with security and discuss. Just remember OpSec.

You'd be surprised how crap they really are. An acquaintance of mine recently completed a 3 year Fine Art Degree without learning how to draw or paint an image of an actual thing.

That's what cameras are for. Art doesn't have to be about something that actually exists.

But Giger had a sound understanding of human form and function and was able to use that as a basis for his Alien stuff.

Scribbles and smears are not 'art', they are what 'critics' trick rich stupid people into believing is art. And like the Emperor with no clothes, the rich people feel better about themselves & superior to others because they spent millions of dollars on something they don't really understand because in reality there is nothing profound or pleasing about the piece of degenerate 'art'. For many, they are just investing, hoping the piece of crap goes up in price.

Pretty stupid, bringing love to a gunfight…

Wow a simply poster, how progressive. Please vandalize this stupid shit somehow, by all means quote alt-right. Name it the Kike testicle tower or some shit i don't care. This trash is more offensive than anything I've encountered.

This guy seems to embody the leftist brain. Just scrawl "this is laughable" onto something making a reasonable point but add no basis to back up your claim. Someone wrote on a thread here the other day, and it bears repeating, that leftists measure intelligence solely by how strongly someone agrees with leftist ideology.

Making snarky remarks in the hight of love.

You guys can't handle his witty comebacks, look at how well he demolished hate

What is that?

It looks like those "cooling black balls" used in California to combat the water evaporation from open reserves. They're some sort of BPA plastic that gets heated and then dropped off right into the water, in case you are wondering..

I don't think this is just a cucknadian thing. Philly has a ton of it too.

OOPS!

In Calgary, which is a generally more concentrated city, less sprawl, you see them perhaps with greater frequency in certain areas because of how the city is stratified.

these campaigns are based entirely on this kind of thought being verboten, it's written on the posters.
we're using their CBC propaganda machine against them

how is this propaganda supposed to work? if someone thinks to themselves "no way I'd hire the nigger" they're going to stay redpilled. a lot of people try not to be racist but they've had a lot of bad experiences with certain races. bringing it up all the time will just make them think about it more.

Calgarian here. We definitely see way more natives around downtown. The stretch between 7th Street and Kerby stations is filled with them, trains that are within two stations of downtown are filled with them, and you occasionally see them huffing aerosols on the buses that go through downtown. Basically they congregate around weird cultural points and gibsmedat locations.

7th Street station is particularly hilarious. The park next to it is tiny but you -will- get robbed if you walk through it past 11PM. There's a Mac's across the street that's widely known as the Crack Mac's. The glass there is always broken, you only see the skeeziest natives and hobos on that block, and that's after the police created a dedicated police parking spot next to that store

To all my Canadian brothers, just keep the faith, don't let yourself get disheartened, and try to constantly point out how Trudeau and his cronies are fucking us over. Do your part to make sure Canada's trend of following along with US politics with a 4-6 year lag time remains strong. The rebirth of this nation will come from the Prairies.

Fun thing is that often it is claimed that racist crime stuff has increased yet never link police statistics to back up those claims. It isn't common knowledge yet that this is the case so you should at least link the statistics, since I really don't believe that due to Trump winning there is more racism.

Ahhh living in the Netherlands I do know about the robbing parks, although in the Netherlands they don't gather in parks. The Arab and shitskin third worlders are very attracted to rails and train stations. They're often hanging out there at 10 pm and onwards doing alcohol, druggs and robbing / threatening anyone they please. Police needs to get involved a lot to get them to go away or arrest them.

And then at the same time you have retard in the government saying these people are oppressed they are behind in society because they are not given enough oppurtunities in school and their environment is not healthy. Bullshit lel, put them in a great environment and most will still turn out to be shitty. Even in university arabs and niggs are the most annoying and dishonest people I've encountered!

There's little hope for Canada though, they elected a retard who probably is planning to make Canada a planned market economy like other communist countries have done so before him.

Dno I also see anti-fascists in Netherlands put their crappy posters and ' anti racist ' crap everywhere. Then again those people are some of the most braindead people you can encounter.

Maybe soon. Considering an episode of a Gundam series was set in Edmonton.

archive.is/bFzjp

God damn it Canada has such nice lad.

Why are they ruining their country? Its so fucking beautiful. Fuck it makes me mad.

I hate this fucking thing. Every time I have to go out that way, I'm almost blinded by it if it's sunny out. I have no idea which retard greenlit this pile of Horta eggs, but I'm surprised there aren't more accidents because of it.

En taro Moly.

Kek, somebody needs to write that on those posters.

The thing is most of the beautiful shit hasn't been touched by anyone, apparently 80% of the wilderness hasn't been explored. Also the cucks tend to live real close to the border in the big cities, northern rural folk tend to be redpill on shit and give no fucks.

second pic
with a fucking scribble my 3 yo daughter could do better.
it's fucking hilarious how accurately this describes modern college education

modern/abstract/whatever fancy term art nowadays is mostly money laundering.
not really surprising if you know that CIA had its hands in starting that crap big time.

learn from germany.
+1 for the nazi hate crime list
you get the picture…
they are most likely counting every single sticker/poster as separate racist incidents

Have you seen the newspapers given out by the NCP, they are mostly in and around toronto. It's pretty good stuff.

Gas yourself, you literal faggot.

Weren't you TRShills nearly as triggered by animu as SA goons were?

2/10 for trying hard to blend in.

(Checked Satan trips)
Yeah fuck TRS and all the hours of entertainment and red-pilling they provide.

Why don't you take evening strolls down Whyte Ave. with a baseball bat and see if you can't find a (((white))) male taking an evening stroll with a sharpie?

this guy gets it

That's like using brit/pol/ as evidence that the entirety of Holla Forums is cucks.

bump

If the parties responsible are browsing here AVOID Metro. It's the worlds largest Marxist free newspaper founded in Sweden.
They will demonize you.

Fucking hilarious.

Indeed.
HEIL HITLER

Did they intentionally misspell it?