Horseplaying with your twink friend in the locker room after school

I would never be conducting myself in such a homosexual manner with a possible male to begin with, so your story is flawed.

Wash your fucking teeth you slag

never underestimate the power of makeup and lighting. Now go forth and train your eye to pierce the illusion of jewish lies.

Actually you should be proud that you are a healthy hetero that could unconsciously tell it was a woman.
Its the same thing when some filthy trap rat gives you an instant odd feeling.

Zago thread?

this man speaks the truth

every thread should be a zago thread tbh

its usually the face. but also that desperate vibe. traps look you in the eye more. that feeling is the same one women get from desperate men, and it's a big turn off.

ZAGO QUEEN OF TV

What a shit fyuckjing thread

t. l*ng haired whores loving insecure homo

You've spellt Maisie wrong

her looks are so inconsistent. most days she's fugly. somedays she's hideous. once or two shes' looked good. In this pic she looks like a boy wearing a dress.

when will you plebs learn that being a cunnisseur is the only good and proper path? shoulda dropped this skank before she grew into that forehead of hers.

Perfect for the average homo Holla Forums-poster

tripdubs confirm she never looked good

No.

Plastic surgery. I think the term you're looking for is Plastic Surgery.

smhsgdh tbpfh famalam

Short hairfags are taking over this board.

and rightfully so

I will retaliate with more anime.

And soon we will rid this place of all the troglodytes, yourself included.

lol anime is done here

Zago a qtpatooti

She looks pretty ugly even with the makeup on.

agreed tbh

Not on my watch.

why do you post zago along with your gay fantasies

Some things are not naturally pleasant, but can become so through injury, habit or congenital depravity. And for each unnatural pleasure there is an abnormal state of character. There is the brutish character, as in those tribes around the Black Sea who eat human flesh. Also, morbid states, like short haired girls or homosexuality … may have been acquired by habit, for instance if someone has been sexually misused as a child.

gaf

It's actually a quote by Aristotle.

>>>/reddit/

>>>/cuckchan/

I only get mad at people who can't recognize beauty

HEY!! YOU KIDS GOT TWO MINUTES TO GET DRESSED AND GET TO CLASS! DONT LET ME FUCKING CATCH YOU LATE TO CLASS

which is why, looking back, I think all the towels we used were all hard and itchy

A few days later he was expelled and a few boys were also expelled. He was caught on the shower floor fucking some other boy up the ass and a few of the "jocks" at my school beat both of them up. The jocks and him were expelled. Nothing happened to the boy getting fucked. He played victim and said he didn't know what he was doing. Up until college he was known as the gay kid who got fucked up the ass on a dirty ass middle school bathroom shower floor.
no flood

not reading all that shit, kys

Pretty sure he would've said the same thing

gaf kys

stick to reposting cuckpastas fam

I almost admire your autism.

shorthairfags, everyone.

I wish I was sexually abused as a child tbh

but it's a literal carbon copy of an existing pic

I'd like to see more imagination if you're going to draw her

tbh the drawing is nice
i would print it and put it in my room

Animays are so plesant, i'm glad luckystar became another anime.

Iori is very cute.

I remember two guys did that in bootcamp.

Pretty fucking gay.

It's a photoshop filter you numbnuts.

i thought that too, but everyone was talking about it as a drawing and i didn't want to step out of the line

Pussy

(checked and heild)
It's still a pretty pic of a qtpatooti Hittle

the eyes are bigger and the nose is clearly different

She looks like she has some genetic problem.

Dat feel when you'll never have a 3-way with Kate & Lily Mo ;_;

oh fug

maybe
but it's never too late to tie kate up and put her under the bed you intend to love lily mo on.

thats called being british. birthplace of the insult, motherfucker.. for reasons that may become apparent to you in time.

She has nothing over Kirsten.

I like this plan much more imo

once she breaks and starts to get off on it, then the real fun begins.