Pattinson said the director told him on set to "just do it for real man, don't be a p***y."

It won't be long till actual child sex scenes on film.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/04/robert-pattinson-refused-to-film-sex-act-with-dog-for-good-time.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/08/05/peta-praises-robert-pattinson-refusing-masturbate-dog-film/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/04/robert-pattinson-refused-to-film-sex-act-with-dog-for-good-time.html

ROBERT PATTERSON REFUSED TO SUCK A DOG's PENIS
HOTTEST MALE ACTORS
HOT NEW COUPLES
COUPLE: THE ACTOR DATES SINGER FKA TWIGS

Thanks OP, that gave me brain cancer.

Does this count as product placement for Bad Dragon?

this is the film Cannes gave a standing O to kek

what shitty director is this?

The directors

(((BEN & JOSH SAFDIE)))

EVERY.

SINGLE.

FUCKING.

TIME.

hehehe

You just know they wanted footage jetting off a live dog so they could hold it over his head and blackmail him. It probably wouldn't have even ended up on the film (or in the extras).

*Jerking

They just wanted depravity to push for more degenerate bullshit now trannies are being normalised. This is why film is shit now, made by people who can only destroy, never create.

What a dumb bitch, if i was her i would get
KNOTTED
without a second thought

Don't you like dog dicks goy?

Jesus, look at that black coke whore

They already did I forgot the name of that german movie where they used child actors for sex scene

Also the guy who did Jeepers Creepers was a convicted pedo, and one of his earlier movies involved a suspicious amount of screen time for young boys in their underwear.

JC 1 or 2?

Right? He fucks that disgusting thing, but he won't blow a good-looking dog?

what are DVD extras?

I thought he did both. Anyway, Victor Salva.

dybcall

he means Weimerica

Bvsed Dvrid

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/08/05/peta-praises-robert-pattinson-refusing-masturbate-dog-film/

PETA Praises Robert Pattinson for Refusing to Masturbate a Dog for Film

File this under 'headlines I'd never thought I'd see in my life'

Pattinson is odd

clearly not because he refused to jack off a dog.
You can give him a little credit until he says something cucky about immigration/wealth distribution

not Whymerica

I was going to respond to myself and say but he did do the right thing here