SJWs are calling the death wish remake racist because the gangs are multicultural

WTF? I like SJWs now. What's next SJWs bring back racial segregation?

Good on you for posting our guy MunbasedMatt. I hope you turned off adblock while watching this.

Mundane boring cuck bore me to death.
Also he should hit the gym because he is fucking obese.

They already have in universities :^)

Have we reached it? Have we reached the point where the core leftist audience are too stupid to realize when a movie is pandering to them? I wonder if /r/the_donald is stupid enough to fall for this reverse psychology marketing they're going for.

MARKETING
A
R
K
E
T
I
N
G

More manufactured controversy.

Are you stupid? The whole leftist experience is about always finding new slights to "correct" in order to pretend their post-industrial lives have meaning.

Go back to watching Stephen Crowder, you Jew-brained mongoloid.

He isn't wrong, the top are pushing degeneracy, but the idiot base are genuinely convinced they will be remembered favourably in history if they play along.

Crowder is shit but he isn't channelling that cancer.

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

it IS racism, everyone knows the only gangs that exist are composed of white supremacist alt right neo nazis

Did we need a Death Wish remake? Bruce Willis is such a whore.

this kind of ironic shillposting is just getting old now

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

I watched the trailer so you don't have to. In the trailer, in order:
Somehow all of this is "racist" and "fascist."

is there some talmud commandment that requires they pic the mannliest trannyfaced cunt to be in media now?

posting beautiful women is anti-semitic, goyim. all girls need to be represented, and to do that, munters have to invade media.

What's up with (((Hollywood))) remaking Charles Bronson movies? What's next a Once Upon A Time in the West remake with a diverse cast?

STOP
DON'T GIVE (((THEM))) IDEAS

She looked a lot better here but that pic just looks bad.

degeneracy as a meme is played out, just stop, it means fucking nothing

Yes it does, stop trying to destroy language.

>>>/trash/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

See

Oh god my sides

>>>/oven/

degeneracy is just too broad of a term, I've seen it used for fucking pretty much damn everything, including about crying about white men having sex with white women, you all sound like a bunch of autistic queers and old farts who may as well be yelling at Degeneration X, the wrestling faction, as they give you crotch chops in the audience, just make a better more coherent argument, if you think this will convince anyone of anything, you have no self awareness

has a point
The left is supposed to be the no-fun neo puritans. That's why SJWs are hated now. There seems to be an effort by (((somebody))) to convince the right to become as prudish ass possible, as if to take us back to the days of the christian right, which was always kiked anyway.
Someone is desperately trying to control the people on the right.

And this all despite Gobbles making it a point to warn us not to be puritan faggots. We need a moral society, not a moralist one.

Goebbels was retarded. The enemies of morality don't see a difference between morals and moralism, which have a fuckton more overlap than you seem to assume, and will happily destroy both and institute mandatory gay interracial rape sessions for all white males. Meanwhile "moral" people like you and Goebbels will be tearing into the vanguard of morality because they used a tone of voice you didn't like or something, effectively opening up society's asshole to the pozzing.

You won't have that problem if you gas the Jews and purge any leftist that dares open his stupid mouth.

Multicultural gangs have always been a silly concept. How often do you see black gangs and mexican gangs co-operating? Things get pretty unapologetically racially segregated at that level of society.

When selling drugs.

did you even read the pic in the post you quoted?

or like the movies in the 80s where all the gangs are multicultural and there are whites thrown in.
At least it was equality though, not this anti-white sjw pozz bullshit.

Would you say this version is more or less faithful to the book than the original?

1974 version had the "problem" that it made the protag supposedly too sympathetic to the viewer, and showed almost no cons for going out and gunslinging negroes at night, unlike the book which had both sides of the coin, which somewhat appears in the movie thou
1974 had that which many didn't realize, the character progression was subtle but notorious, Bronson went from a smiling liberal to grimly depressed, to sad but industrious man to smiling psychopath.
He was criticized for his lack of emotions, which is dead wrong as he uses them sparingly and with great effect, he only genuinely smiles 2 times in the movie, when he's playing with his wife at the beach in the introduction, and when he mocks the hippies in the station at the end, the music alone gives hint that the viewer is supposed to realize he became a monster, a literal serial killer which really doesn't feel remorse

Problem is the movie didn't present anything bad about his actions other than taking out the trash and people following his example, hence the controversy as the vast majority of people who saw the movie felt sympathetic with the character, except the guvmint and libruls, which banned the film in many places and cemented its status, ironically pigeonholing Bronson's career and the subsequent mocking of the series making it over-the-top violent slashers

New one is just going to be a Bruce Willis remake taking at very shallow face value the iconic traits of the original and the movie and shoving nu-shit, like The Day of the Jackal and The Mechanic

James Wan's Death Sentence was more faithful.

fuck off matthew

more like mundane fatt