President-elect Donald Trump will not pursue an investigation into Hillary Clinton, NBC are reporting...

rt.com/usa/367796-trump-no-investigation-clinton/

President-elect Donald Trump will not pursue an investigation into Hillary Clinton, NBC are reporting. During his election campaign Trump promised to set up an inquiry into Clinton’s alleged criminal activity.

Host Joe Scarborough made the announcement on NBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ on Tuesday. A show source, described as having "direct knowledge of Donald Trump's thinking," quoted Trump as saying Clinton had “been through enough.”

Regarding the Clinton email scandal, Trump had previously said he would instruct the attorney general to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the issue if elected. This attitude appeared to ease since his election with Trump praising his opponent on ‘60 Minutes’.

READ MORE: Trump praises Clintons, vows to keep parts of Obamacare in 1st post-vote TV interview

Of Clinton’s phone call to concede defeat on election night, Trump said: “She couldn’t have been nicer. She just said, ‘congratulations, Donald. Well done.’ And I said, ‘I want to thank you very much, you were a great competitor.’ She is very strong. And very smart.”

During his campaign he had called Clinton a “nasty woman” with “tremendous hate in her heart.” Allegations of criminal activity relating to her use of a private email server were central to his attacks on her.

READ MORE: FBI director: No charges after new review of Hillary Clinton emails

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2LZHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even if true, this isn't over unless the Trump DOJ is cucked as well.

okay.tiff

Are people actually surprised? Trump is full of shit don't hold your breath waiting for the wall. Also his family is very jewish, so I don't know how you could expect anything less.

(kike)

OP is a retard. It's not just a "source" who said it, it's Kellyanne Conway.

archive.is/2LZHM

lol the amount of angsty teenage butthurt emanating from your post is such that I can almost smell your commie hormones from here. Save yourself some future hair loss and go back where you came from.

I might be worried if the source was any more credible than Murderin' Joe's "show source."

Daughter Jewish, both sons married Jewish women, potential candidate for secretary of state say don't criticize jews… I don't know how it couldn't be more clear nigger.

Really? You're going all the way back the the shilling handbook from the primaries? Let me guess, we just wait for hitler now, right?

It says a lot about the election season influx into the board [that's you] and their racial make up [that would be heeb] that comparisons with Adolf Hitler is now the go-to insult.

We're going to need to figure out a new board to migrate to. It's becoming clear the hopes you would fuck right off after the election isn't going to happen.

They are literally the fake news that they tell our sources to be, projecting as always.

Give it a fucking rest. He's right about the jewish stuff. Just admit it and move on. You look like a child with this sort of thing

So did you guys just set this thread up for shilling i the first place, then? If you want to migrate, migrate on back to Holla Forums

No one here has been talking like that since the republican primaries. It really outs you as "not from here."

OK shlomo

We'll see. I think he's focused on his job atm, and he'll make clinton bend the knee when he's ready. She's not going anywhere.

LOL. Okay. Filtered.

Oh noooo! Don't leave! People like you contribute so much towards politcal discussion and board culture.
:^)

You are a terrible, terrible shill.

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

Yeah Trump's a real good goy

Oh wait

Nice arguments there. That'll sure show me! Could you make it any more obvious that you are being paid to post here? Your posts are even synchronized ffs

So who did you vote for? Just out of curiosity.

I voted for Trump.

And he's pro-Israel.

I know somewhere you'd fit right in therightstuff.biz now fuck off

Of course Trump isn't going to pursue. He'll make the FBI do it.

There's no reason to dirty his hands on the case.

The source is Kellyanne Conway.

Just because this clip gets touted a lot, you do know the Trump has [or had] significant business dealings with the various microstates in the Gulf, right?

Guys like Dr. Paul don't feel any fear coming right out and saying we shouldn't have a military, political, or financial alliance with Israel. When someone doesn't come out and say something like that, don't just assume they are thinking it.

In which case we should assume Trump is messing with the (((media))) again, but remember that this same (((media))) loves to quote people out-of-context, turns words around and generally refuses to tell the truth.

Honestly at this point i'm considering this all part of some 4D master chess strategy. I full except something to "leak" after Loretta's lynches DOJ has been purged and replaced by Sessions men.

The best thing to happen from a political standpoint is for the NYPD for take her down independently so that Trump doesn't get seen as prosecuting his political opposition.

pick one

you got a source for that?

I think something like this is most likely. He has had plenty of time now after the win to find some other entity to go after Hillary. There is no shortage of people who want to, and as these anons said, his hands would be clean that way.

Very presidential.

Why is rt habbeebing msn? Did they learn nothing after nov 8 2016?

We shouldn't assume anything. Crooked politicians have a history of being pardoned in this country.

Yeah

*unzips dick*

Fug, now the shilling won't stop.

I was expecting him to do something like that, if the Clintons think he's going to bust the whole thing wide open they wouldn't hesitate to have him JFK'd. Bushes will do the same if they think something is up too for that matter.

Regardless of what he eventually does, until he is in that White House he is going to have to do everything in his power to play the part of the goodest of goyim and try to convince them everything is fine. Only Trump himself knows what is going to happen after Jan 21.

Why would Holla Forumsacks leave their own board? I'm afraid your hopes were rather silly to begin with. But hey, good luck on your Holla Forums replacement. I'm sure it'll do really well

Because he knows someone else will take her down better than he can. If he tries, they might decide Trump's being biased, so his power will always be limited.

Honestly Trump merged private forces of 13 merc companies into 1 force just to protect him alongside the SS.

I'm not sure they CAN kill him.

Trump is no idiot, surely he knows what happened to JFK. I would be shocked if he doesn't have some kind of insurance policy, other than Mike "shock a gay every day" Pence. I am sure he has taken the threat of assassination into account.

Not to mention he has to work on undividing the country.

He's probably just trying to avoid further chimping out with Shillary supporters by waiting until the heat dies down a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts the investigation again a few months into office because by then the libshits will have been thoroughly dildoed into pacification or will have moved onto the next big Triggering.

Either way, something's going to give and Hillary's going down. There's just too much fucking shit out there now and we know for a fact that real FBI agents want her btfo pronto.

DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA

I'm sure she can heal in prison.

It's still not official, just Kelly-Ann Conway speaking her mind. She should have said instead that for now it's not a priority for President Trump and not add anything else. That's probably true.

If this story is even true, its wise not to openly seek charges against her because of pardons, guns shots to the back of the head, pending investigations by the FBI and he doesn't have his people and himself installed yet. Why would your reveal you plans to the enemy when they are still in an advantageous position? You wait, lure them into a false sense of security, let the FBI continue their investigation and wait for the pieces to fall into place.

Interestingly, "Not pursuing an investigation into Hillary" Google-translated from clintonspeak to English comes out as, "investigate the Clinton Foundation and see where that takes us."

and Anyway before a special prosecutor can be appointed to investigate Clinton he first need to have AG Jeff Sessions confirmed by the Senate and probably replace James Comey too.

wew op sounds like you are ingesting quite a bit of that FAKE NEWS

… what does not mean that the Clinton investigation will naturally result from enforcing the laws.

that clip probably isnt about the gulf states, the assumption by many is its about israel which makes the whole "I wont say who they are because i have good business relations" line make a lot more sense

Trump will get a a look at the Joint Inquiry on 911 when he gets in, we shall see what comes of that

If this report is true - but NBC hasn't got a single shred of credibility so who knows - it means that she won't go to jail, but instead the IRS investigation into the Clinton Foundation will find that they were in violation of 501(c)(3) laws and they will be forced to pay massive amount of taxes.

(checked)
Based Iron Ann. Makes sense not to bring charges while a pardon-happy democrat is in office. I would just wait until January and see what happens then.

Until then this is all just talk.

It is INCREDIBLY important to remember this.

Despite everyone still riding high on Trump's victory, people need to realize that this transition period is the most vulnerable he has ever been.

During the Primaries and the General he was gathering the people's support, but it was still plausible Hillary could successfully stack the deck against him after which he would have no power and wouldn't be a threat ever again. That didn't work, so now Trump is undeniably a force to be reckoned with and their cemented enemy.

The problem is that Trump now has a gigantic target on his back while conversely having no actual political power himself. Meanwhile his enemies still have total control of the federal government as well as a nice tidy two month deadline before he takes office, a head start and a chance for them to cover their tracks, dispose of the evidence, kill the witnesses, and burn their bodies. All while still having access to the vast network of resources the US government provides.

Trump knows this, and it's why every decision and action is being conducted with the utmost consideration and secrecy. If he is truly going to purge Washington, and there's no reason to believe he isn't, it would be suicidal to announce his plans now. Do you think it's a coincidence that whenever he was asked about foreign policy, he constantly reiterated how stupid he thought it was to tell your enemies your battle plan instead of attacking in secret? Do you think it's a coincidence various media sources keep getting "inside tips" that Trump is appointing prominent cuckservatives or mainstream establishment shills to his cabinet only for it to turn out to be bullshit and confuse the press? Do you think it's a coincidence he wants Barron and Melania (and possibly himself) to stay at Trump Tower guarded by people he's worked with and trusted for decades instead of in the White House surrounded by rats?

Of course he isn't going to come out the day after the election and announce Hillary and all her corrupt friends are going to hang. Right now he's positioning all his pieces on the chessboard and waiting patiently for his chance to strike. From now until Election Day treat anything he says not as "this is Trump's will", but rather "this is what Trump wants his enemies to think". His unpredictability and intricate keikakus won him the most savage victory in American political history. Don't lose faith in him now when he needs you the most. He's never let you down before.