Restaurant apologizes for hosting White Nationalist Trump celebration

Donates all proceeds to Anti Defamation League.

archive.is/u9YLh

She got suspended for twitter and she didn't even spell sieg heil right. So sick of hearing how people got "offended" though, I just want to bash their fucking skulls in at this point.

Ftw, hopefully the rage of the normies who voted for Trump gets directed at the ADL and eventually drags down the whole repressive victimhood oppressed Kike oligarchy.

This is part of breaking through. We just need to keep doing stuff that the Left doesn't like. Remember that they used to throw black people out of restaurants if the owners didn't like them, but after enough pushback they can cause havoc wherever they want now.

Dago spot calls their waiters, "teammates" heh.

I wonder if the ADL skekels will be funneled back to Jared Taylor and their other assets in attendance?

I bet the ADL returned that money in disgust.

I don't see how retards sperging out yelling heil trump and larp saluting is helpful.

Restaurant apologizes to chair at table 10 for getting chlamydia.

It isn't. This isn't even about PR, it's about not getting Trump lynched by faggots before he can take office.

Roman salute, why?
Smells fishy tbh fammes

The thing is see is this being pretext cover used by electors for "voting their conscience" against Trump. The election isn't settled until they vote.

That was one of our guys who got jumped by a pack of niggers while he was filming them with his phone.
The were no "two groups", just a one guy getting suckerpunched.
Jüdenpresse, smh.

I wonder who could be behind that one.

The fuck? The American system confuses the hell out of a lot of us. Either you vote on election day or you don't. Why do you guys do it differently?

Checks and balances, America is a republic, not a democracy, aka mob rule.

BEAUTIFUL BEATDOWN BELGIAN BUCK

time to crush this restaurant

all who oppose the God Emperor shall be brought to heel

BEAUTIFUL BEATDOWN, BELGIAN BUCK!

You can bet it will. I'm sure they were the ADL's shekles to start with, now being laundered back into the organization.

Welcome to Holla Forums, newfriend.

Tila Tequila is not even white and the guy on the left side of the picture is a Jewish as anyone I have ever seen. How is anyone taking this shit seriously?

I lol'd

Your "God-Emperor" disavowed these event.

Still salty, I see…

we want that to happen you stupid faggot. that means we can race war right now and have a good reason to convince our other whites to do so

People aren't going to side with the larping faggotry.

I'm sure Tila Tequila is crazier than most of us.

I thought she died like 10 years ago

Doesn't matter

We will still crush the enemies of whites

Best current year.

Fucking pathetic

BEAUTIFUL BEATDOWN, BELGIAN BUCK

And everyone involved or associated with them. Thanks NPI and REd Ice, a lot of us predicted this and you made it real.

Those kids throwing up the roman salute with Tila are self-admitted Jews going to NPI to "see what it's all about"

*FALSE FLAGGING JEWS*

That said what happened at NPI was phenomenally stupid. I couldn't agree more with tis comment that somebody left at Cernovich's blog.

Stop being a fucking faggot

I think this was the plan. The original thread about this has most posters vowing to associate Trump with Nazism to shift the Overton window and reasons. They're pushing this hard.

Good job fellas! 23D chess amiright?!

I fucking hate people demanding businesses apologize for *making money*

Muh PR

kys TRS

You wanna argue from right wing perspective but you are doing it within the leftist narrative.

You are losing. Loser.

Two kikes and a chink. B-but muh racistmsitsm

lol

It's not MUH PR. Like it or not, many WN's are not NatSoc.

I am hearing there is a video leaked in which the roman salute happened, but I could not find it anywhere.

Watch the video in

And then look at this picture, they're the same guys who threw the salute admitting they're Jews.

OOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY VVEEEEEEEYYYYY

These kikes sure do have it good. They go into an evil Nazi dinner to throw Nazi salutes and make fun of everyone. When pictures of them doing this go viral, another Jew approaches the restaurant and demands money, then gets all $10,000 from the event.

These American people need to understand what Kike Privilege is. All privilege is Kike Privilege, parceled out to the goyim as long as the goyim stay in line.

They decide who has the moral privilege to do business or anything else in this country. As a result, everyone is begging for their blessings. Everyone wants a peace of Kike Privilege, this allows their business to go on. If they did not receive it, the Kikes would whine and no one would go to the restaurant for fear of being seen their and having their peace of Kike privilege revoked and their careers destroyed.

What's the name of the guy in glasses?

So true.

I'm no Cerno fan but I am in total agreement with that comment. I was wondering why Cerno was going on his bender on twitter he knows it's a dead end and will harm Trump, maybe even cause a vote against him on Dec 19th. Whoever is encouraging this shit needs to go be a shut-in for 6 months or so, including Woes with his unbelievable stupid reference to beastiality at the start of his talk.

blame Spencer, the attention whore fell right into their trap.

with Trump's disavowal the "alt right" is dead.

It's a square pretending to be a circle in that pic, that's how they work

It would be terrible if black lives matter or antifa lynched these guys. I imagine what the media spin would be. Consider it.

Never understood why electoral college weren't legally bound to their state's vote, though. How can leaving he possibility of unfaithful electorate voters be a useful check? It seems like the only thing that's holding them back is precedent and the nature of party consequences; what if the taboo of voting faithlessly breaks resulting in heavy uncertainty on their vote? It gives all the power to decide elections to them.

Save this video, proof that more kvetching Jews are behind false flags to stop us. Classic "watcha doin' Rabbi" moves

Guys, leave a comment and thumbs up everything.

10/10 post. Beware the eternal namefag.

BEAUTIFUL BEATDOWN, BELGIAN BUCK!