Hello Pol

Hello Pol

Pinoy here, I was catching up on the news today when I stumbled upon this.

archive.is/On8tj

We have anti-speech feminazis in our government trying to pass an anti-hurtful statements law that can be utilized by women and minorities.

What do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GHtUO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_United_Kingdom
media.8ch.net/file_store/b8f1cf8ebb485a161641b293778ddff33b1a1ef3d7336ce9bc84ef767667cce5.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post dubs

I thought you guys had pinoy death squads now

These feminists of yours are following the same MO as the feminist cults in South Korea. You know what's happening in South Korea right now, right?

You need to get Duterte to stop that shit. The feminists are controlled by the globalist banking elites that Duterte is supposedly against.

Hmmm… seems like when your thread gets no replies, you go over here to make a new one. How's about you fuck right off back to cuckchan.
Proof: archive.is/GHtUO

Godspeed Duarte

Hi Pinoy. Bong here.

We have the same shit. The government is trying to control the internet. They will fail.
Don't worry too much mate. Here's an article about my country. It's wikipedia, because I'm lazy but there are loads of references.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_United_Kingdom

GTFO
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Duerte is one of the best IRL shitposters in the world, isn't there anything he can do to stop them?

thanks

how is Duerte treating you flips over there?

It seems to be that way user, although I initially thought they were just trendies following in the footsteps of SoCal feminism and generally just the liberal trend in America.

Unfortunately however Duterte is too busy frying bigger fish right about now, such as securing the ties with foreign nations in order to prevent a (((war))) befalling the nation.

Our side of the argument here also faces the same issues in the West, we seem to be a minority, and a silent one at that. I feel like it needs to be known that there are a large number of people who disagree with them, how did you Bongs deal with that?

Quite nicely from where I am actually, boots in the country I am in contact with say that things are more or less the same however. Though I think a large number of people will definitely agree that there is a huge amount of significant progress in the areas he has promised to work on.

You first you intolerable piece of shit, I am here looking for legitimate discussion, not attention, 4pol is a bit too busy or uninterested to reply, that's understandable. But hey, there's more politics in the world worth discussing than the ones happening in your country, I am assuming you're an americunt, so I'll have you know it's your nation that authored this cancer more or less and now I have to deal with too. Ergo, Fuck you too.

kek, you don't belong here. Assimilate or leave.

The Jews fear the Pinoy.

Getting to vote to leave the EU was a step in the right direction.

I took my daughter to the polling station Pic - it's behind the church in a community centre. She couldn't vote by two months. You must be over 18 to vote in UK. She was 17 at the time of the last elections.

I won't influence her choice at the next vote. The ballot is secret. Secrecy is a fundamental right.

I respect philipinos so much more now that Duterte is charge. Stay strong guys.

Brexit was definitely a step in the right direction. MSM is all out demonizing every major movement done by the right however, it will be interesting to see what the right will do.

Currently in Pinoyland I can't think of any action similar to Brexit or anything that would have enough gravity to warrant a mobilization of all effort towards. There's discussion like this which would probably be the most useful at this point, but it seems quite unpopular, and there isn't even a public forum I'm aware of that isn't filled with snowflakes.

So I suppose continue trying to hold forum over the issue is most important, but it needs to catch attention..how would one go about that?

chronic shit posting

>>8328947media.8ch.net/file_store/b8f1cf8ebb485a161641b293778ddff33b1a1ef3d7336ce9bc84ef767667cce5.jpg

What the fuck I didn't post that link

>not taking this to >>>/pinoy/
pls friend kalma lang

Technically it sort of is in Pinoy >>15823

People seem much more interested in that stalking thread though it seems like.

As for content, I was more or less hoping that people could contribute more as I have very little sources on my own.