Any cartoon series aimed at an 18+ target audience ever

>5% of the jokes end with the punchline of pop culture or politics reference

Why is the humor in adult animation literally shit?
Or, to be more specific, why is it that animation advertised as "adult" is made specifically for high schoolers?

Other urls found in this thread:

autisminitiatives.org/about-autism/what-is-autism/symptoms-of-autism.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_adult_animated_television_series
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why don't you ask Holla Forums, OP?

Serious adult animation is not considered socially acceptable in America.

Maybe you should watch superior japanese animation OP-san.

If you're so talented, OP, why don't you write for TV shows?

Why?

I will never trust my sister when it comes to good television ever again.

Its weird, but Drawn Together had more depravity than any other adult animation I've ever seen, and yet it actually mixed in genuinely witty stuff.
Think of this Van like a public High-school graduation, "nobody's going anywhere"

my exact experience with R&M.
I keep hearing about how good it is. I keep seeing the threads. People get wet over some surprise seasons or stuff.
But then I give it a watch, and the full first 5 minutes is just butts appearing randomly out of nowhere and farting in people's faces.

You guys ever seen Doc and Marti? It's the short R&M is based off of.

DUDE MULAN SAUCE LMAO

Thats for sure. Japs can make baller boobs and battle scenes. But if it's comedy you want, avert your ever loving eyes. The repeat a joke in a series 1 too many times, then a 100 times more for good measure.

There are many kinds of comedy anime and most jokes don't revolve around breasts.

Animation was developed into a children's medium in America and can only be appropriate for adults under certain limited conditions.

I don't know, Cromartie High School made me chuckle pretty consistently.

>cancelled after barely one season

Elaborate on the second part.
What are those "limited conditions" supposed to be.
How do they make it "appropriate for adults".

The thing about adulthood is that everything is "appropriate" for you. There is no danger that if you watch a show with too few sex jokes, it will corrupt your mind and undo your mental development.
Adult shows could have all the humor, character development plot and adventure that shows for children have AND add more serious and taboo topics on top of that.
Instead, most of them decide to focus on pushing highschool hallway jokes to the limit.

Shows like Family Guy and Simpsons are sitcoms. They are not something to be taken seriously. They are acceptable because they are comedies.

A big reason why anime is so intensely demonized in America is because it's aimed at adults and expected to be taken seriously.

Because kikes are on it and they love this tier of """humor"""

they have shit taste

I've watched a fair amount of anime off recommendations from friends (I don't seek it out myself), and I've seen moeshit, shonenshit, shoujoshit, good shit, bad shit, and every flavour of shit in between.

The Japanese have a cultural aversion to showing breasts, thus, a lot of comedy comes from characters having large breasts or them being on display.

I'll list the last few anime I've seen with breasts jokes:
Every single episodes. He goes to a boobie-bar in half the episodes.
Some chick has massive tits and gets mocked
Breasts jokes EVERYWHERE.
Giant fight scene where he and a harpy are hanging off the tits of a giant, then both of them are flung off onto another giant and suck her breasts to excrete some poison, then the first giant excretes milk from her tits for whatever reason.
Every character has hilariously sized breasts and it must be commented on.
As above.
As above.

It's insufferable and makes me not want to watch any further episodes, as bodily jokes just turn me off.

Literal scat fetishists.
Not on the level of Saudi Princes, but still pretty bad.

I didn't "fail" to list them, I never even though about listing them in the first place. If you must have examples, then: Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei, K-On, Daily Lives of High School Boys, Cromartie High, Nichijou, Mangaka-san, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Akiba's Trip, Joshiraku, Gabriel DropOut…

Moe is not an anime type, and shounen and shoujo are not genres, they are manga magazine target demographics.

Nipples used to be shown in TV anime, but over time their norms apparently shifted closer to American values and nipples can no longer be shown except on some satellite or cable channels.

No, people just enjoy breasts, and even if it were possible to show nipples it would not mean they would be shown all the time. Not all anime even gets de-censored for BDs, even though there's nothing preventing them from doing so.

Nobody claimed breast jokes don't exist.

Comedies are funny and an acceptable pastime in cartoon form because it augments the ridiculousness of it, Animated dramas are ridiculous for completely different reasons not only for westerners but for most of the planet (even other east Asians think the Japanese are weird).

In the end audiences cannot relate to suffering, pain or joy from a bunch of lines and colors, they cant even relate to action scenes, this is why CGI is so great nowadays despite being animated, they look more "life like"

Holy shit! you are the guy that says that moe and waifus dont exist and shit?! are you a troll? post your youtube channel bro.

I've never said anything like this.

I also don't understand why so many people are under the impression that this constitutes an argument. Even if I were whoever you're talking about, then so what?

Only seasons 1 and 2 are worth watchable. Season 3 and the Movie were the moment everything went wrong.

Why do you care? You're already on here.

They are target demographics for manga magazines. I just said that.

you know what's the craziest thing about this?
People can easily empathize and relate to black text printed on paper.
You make 7 books about wizards flying an brooms and doing other retarded shit that a kindergartner could think up, and the entire world is crying about it and claiming it's the most relatable piece of fiction in the world.
But you try to make an animated drama, and the entire world is mocking it because toonz r 4 kidz.

Don't fucking kid yourself, there was more than enough of that in there as well.There is nothing wrong with in the first place and it fits the setting too.

Don't lie user

I'm not lying. What are you talking about?

Shonen and Shoujo are aimed at a demographic, thus they are written differently.
Genres are defined by different tropes and norms across, such as Romantic films being aimed at females and Action being aimed at males.

Moe isn't a "pure" genre, correct, but it is a Japanese word that has been warped to encompass a vast number of anime series.
I would also argue that it is a sub-genre, due to the sheer amount of it.

Yes, and that was when anime wasn't as big overseas of, indeed, in Japan. It has always been taboo. Breasts are considered vastly more personal than vaginas. I don't know why, they just are.
Many women in Japan will wear miniskirts with about 5cm below the waist without any fuss, whilst a woman with a low-cut top will get the dirtiest looks imaginable.
I'm not sure why this is, and I've asked a few Japanese people, both male and female, and there's no definitive reason, it "just is".

A lot of humour in Japan comes from mocking tradition, which I find somewhat paradoxical seeing as they are such a traditional culture/country. They see mocking large breasts as the pinnacle of comedy, up there with mocking piggu gaijin that think anime is a 1:1 depiction of their culture.

I've seen all of those bar Gabriel DropOut, and whilst they break away from the trappings of other shows, there are adult-orientated animations made in the West that don't fall for the trappings of Reddit and Memey or The Simpsons. Again, they are the minority.

No, you claimed that Anime is "superior" as it doesn't make a bunch of jokes in the OP, and I pointed out they instead replace them with another bunch of useless, unfunny jokes..

Target demographics in manga are very loose and Westerners pay WAY more attention to them than what they actually deserve.

Vast enough that the word doesn't actually mean anything.

Anime was mainstream long before it was subcultural, and a lot of anime were licensed overseas before the 90s.

You are just projecting. You have some kind of fixation on large breasts that you can't come to terms with.

What does that have to do with what I said?

I didn't make this thread, and OP never mentioned anime.

And I already said that there are many kinds of comedy anime.

There is a difference. There's no way around that.

No. Anime was always pushing the bounds of acceptable cultural depiction.

Nice deflection. You know exactly what I meant and are dodging the argument.

The first guy in the chain of replies
brings it up, and you responded to my complaint, thus I thought you were him.

And I said there were many forms of comedy animations in the west, but apparently that doesn't matter as ANIME #1!

I never said there isn't. Your point?

There was no late night anime before the early 90s, and the otaku OVAs and movies didn't show up until the 80s. Before that, anime was made for mainstream audiences, mostly children.

But you do have a fixation.

So you can't explain what it had to do with what I said?

What does that have to do with what I said?

Great, fucking great. We have a new loser on the board shitting up discussion.

He's not new. I remember a few months ago he was on here trying to prove that there's no such thing as fapbait.

Wonder why he left and just came back. Anyway I can tell he's going to be an annoying one.

You have to be fucking kidding me.

I've seen him around before, too.
There's not just one, either. There's a few guys who go around claiming anime is the future and will go through some amazing mental gymnastics to prove they're correct.

Sage for off-topic.

I'm not shitting up anything, and it is a fact that there is no such thing as fapbait.

I am not kidding. There is no reason why I would be kidding.

And what's with all this sudden manufactured personal drama that has nothing to do with the topic? It is not an argument to say that someone has been on Holla Forums or some other place before, it's just redditor behavior. Redditors can't live without user accounts and post histories, so when they come to imageboards they do their best to simulate them.

prove it

Nice.
Redditors use post histories to detect idiots, but over here, you have to be a certain flavour of fucking useless to be remembered by anyone.
Congratulations.

Prove that it exists.

I'm not an idiot for stating a fact, and why wouldn't I "confirm" it? Why are you even trying to spin this as my fault? I was not the one who made this personal, that was all you. As expected of a redditor.

Report this fucker and don't reply to him. He's a troll who keeps derailing threads into essays on the virtues of anime.

Report me for what, exactly? What rules have I broken? Where did I troll? What did I derail? Where did I bring up anime?

Also, that first post isn't mine. This is why you should just stick to reddit.

If it doesn't exist, then why does the term fapbait exist?

Because people incorrectly believe it exists and came up with a term to describe it.

vampires
reptilians
the patriarchy
wage gap
holocaust
there's a lot of stuff that doesn't exist despite having words for it

How does this image make you feel, user?

What does that have to do with anything?

literally jews
they have a thing for scat humor

It's fapbait.

Where's your proof?

wow
so this is the power of Holla Forums
you guys bite his weak ass bait so easily
we need better mods, pulling this on Holla Forums or /a/ would get your ass banned

They exist, and they're called jews.

Either, either, but I'd prefer neither, neither.

Declined what? I asked you what the image has to do with anything, to which you just said it's fapbait. I then asked you for proof.

Because it's not.

Are you saying I'm the only person on Holla Forums who would ever mention anything about anime?

prove jews exist

What are your thoughts on fanservice?

But Mr "Everyone is a redditor because I can't follow replies", I didn't post that fapbait picture :^)

NOT TRUE ANIME

So what's a good example of a 18+ (or near) cartoon series that doesn't do any of the things described?

Slightly off topic, but when you hear people talk about shadow government/new world order stuff secretly controlling the world they end up being cast as conspiracy theorists and pushed aside.
But when women claim that they are screwed over in life because of a somehow secret worldwide "all powerful/all controlling" patriarchy (without any evidence) they are third wave feminists who everyone in the media pays attention to.

Even if there was a secret male led patriarchy group that did exist why would they want a world where they would end up screwing over roughly 50% of the planet that would include their own mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, etc. If your going to control the world wouldn't you make sure to NOT screw over your current (and future) family in the first place?

how can jews exist of our eyes don't exist?

Fanservice is a misnomer.

I didn't say anything like that.

If we follow the replies, you did.

Archer and Frisky Dingo would come close, but then I remembered they do often follow that shitty line of humour and just chuck in actually good shit alongside it.
Samurai Jack's current season would hit the mark, as it has advanced alongside the guys who were watching it 13 years ago, so both the audience and the show have grown out of fart jokes.

explain

And if we follow the replies, you were the 3rd post ITT who told us to all watch anime, to which you told me I was a redditor for following replies.
Go jerk off on /a/ about anime, or were you banned for not accepting [this week's character of the week] as your true waifu?
Holla Forums is for Holla Forums, make a board called /coa/ if you want to discuss both and see how many people wish to join you.

It suggests something made for the sake of the fans, but there is no reason to think that if there is, say, a pantyshot in a manga that it was made for that purpose, because sexuality is normalized in manga and anime and there is little distinction between creators and fans.

What post was this?

Where did I say anything like this?

Why do you start arguments about anime if you don't want to argue about it? I never introduced the topic to this thread.

Just another night on Holla Forums where shitposting and off topic posts are rampant and the mods are nowhere to be found.

I'm genuinely enjoying this, user.

I see, so you've got a handicap. I apologise.

Again, sorry for your memory lapses. What did the doctors say? Will it get better over time?

Why does anyone post "go watch anime" or "anime is better" in any thread on Holla Forums?
You weren't forced to start posting about how great anime is and about the inner workings of fapbait, moeshit and whether or not Shonen is a genre, yet you did, and now you're backtracking, trying to make yourself out to be a victim because every single post is against you.

Just let it in. It gets fun after a certain point.

Because amerifats are stupid and easily amused.

What, you mean ? How is that relevant to anything at this point?

That post does not say what you claim it does.

I never introduced anime to this thread. I never brought it up. I only started talking about it in response to others bringing it up:

The topic of fapbait was inserted into this thread out of nowhere by people other than me.

Stop lying and stop trying to shift responsibility onto me because you can't handle it.

Every post being against me is completely irrelevant, I'm still right and still winning.

First post was political baiting and was deleted. True 3rd post is from which all this shit started.

You asked for anything similar, I gave you something similar, don't get salty.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, sweetie.
Thread is fucked, good-bye. Say hi to your imaginary girlfriend for me.

You arguing that because many people are against me, it therefore must prove that I'm wrong. That is not how it works.

It's not my post and I didn't reply to it either.

I asked you where I've said anything like that. In that post I did not say anything like that.

I have no problems sleeping at night and this has nothing to do with my ability to sleep at night. I simply stated how things are.

?

Holla Forums sure does attract some live ones, doesn't it?

meant for

What do you mean by "live ones"?

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this.

I enjoyed how he took an insult to be a genuine remark on his health.
I suppose if you're delusional enough, the world bends around to your view.

I bet this guy has some form of autism.

Wow you really think so user? I never would of thought of that

How am I delusional?

Autism doesn't mean anything.

Are you denying that autism exists?

Are you trying to claim that the 4/Holla Forums use of "autism" and "autistic" have anything to do with the medical condition?

Have some relevant mangoes.

Did I say anything about what percentage of imageboard users have mental health issues?

Can we just get a mod to permaban this guy?

Ban me for what? What exactly have I done that warrants a ban?

You denied that autism exists.

autisminitiatives.org/about-autism/what-is-autism/symptoms-of-autism.aspx

Stop taking everything so literally.
Actually, you know what? I've got you worked out.

This obsession with anime and the roundabout logic you're using to defend your claims.
The way simple jokes and metaphor get turned into literal statements.

You actually have Asperger Syndrome. If you're not already, go see a Doctor.

He's definitely not high-functioning.

Don't even try to pull this nonsense. Autism doesn't mean anything in the context in the context of imageboards and it's too late to try to salvage the term by making some desperate attempt to appeal to the medical definition.

You are actually either projecting or have no idea what asperger syndrome is.

Also can you people explain why you decided to make this thread about me?

You're the one who decided to shit up the thread to white-knight anime.

We're not talking about "in the context of imageboards" whatever that means. You fit the medical definition of autism.

I never brought it up. You only have yourselves to blame.

Yes you are.

I do not.

your posts say otherwise my man

No, if you didn't take it personally whenever someone takes a jab at anime and moved on we'd still be on-topic.

Yes you do.

If you didn't bring up anime and start arguments about anime we'd still be on-topic. You have nobody to blame but yourselves, but instead of you've chosen to blame me because you can't take responsibility for your actions.

I do not.

Yes you do.

I do not.

2nd post in mentioned anime, and an user said it wasn't any better, so you white-knighted talking about how great it was and keep going until it devolved to "I'm right you're wrong!".
Now we're all just replying to you because your breakdown is funny.

Reminder that this guy has been shitposting like this ever since someone called the Dragonmaid anime tumblr yurishit a few days ago.

I did not bring up anime. I did not introduce it to this thread. You are just desperately trying to somehow make this my fault even though it factually is not.

No breakdown is occuring.

What do you call what you're doing?

Nigger, you are currently shitposting in two threads at once you're so mad

W E W

I never understood how people found the show funny, but it's kind of interesting in how it examines nihilism, and seems to more or less reflecting western culture back at itself.

I have not shitposted, and you are trying to shift blame. Also it's ridiculous that you're trying to conduct this argument in two different threads, because I guess one just somehow isn't enough.

What do you think I'm doing?

I am not shitposting anywhere, and you people are posting in two threads too. Both of which you derailed and turned into an argument about me.

I did not bring up anime in this thread.

I posted this in both threads because you weren't on an autistic rampage like this before that happened and it's clear that you were posting here before that.

I have at no point been on any autistic rampage, and what does it matter that I've been posting here for a while?

What do you think you're doing?

The problem is it doesn't explore nihilism, it condenses nihilism down to "God isn't real, do what you what lmao aliens and time travel" and then keeps carrying on about it.

I'm posting in the second thread because you make it so abundantly clear that it's you in both threads, and you're shitting up both.
>>>/a/

You are in both threads too, and I'm not shitting either of them.

Because after that guy talked shit about that anime you didn't do this.

*before

This shit is frying my brain.

What are you talking about?

Yeah, true enough. It just asserts that everything the people writing the show is true and then tells the audience to go fuck itself, and if you question anything they assert you're called a no fun autist, but it's not even fun if you don't take it seriously.

Anime is trash full of waifucancer, fanservice, yurishit, and fapbait.

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

There, not the animeautist doesn't have to do it himself.

Then logically everything is trash.

Meaning what exactly?

This is a misnomer.

What is the problem with yuri?

Doesn't exist.

What did he mean by this?

Why does everything have to be trash if anime is trash?

It's full of shitty archetype 2D waifus. Cartoon girls are better.

Fanservice is very real.

It's shit.

Yes it does.

I think that we should make our own Holla Forums board, because the lack of moderation is fucking ridiculous. In a perfect world this guy would of been banned hours ago.

You're not wrong, but there are some good examples, they're just really rare.
It's like everything else, 90% of it is trash.
Also, why does everyone hate yuri? I hate it too, I just want to see if my reasons match up with anyone elses.
And yeah, if you're lonely go adopt a dog or a cat, waifus are trash, and if you're horny watch some actual goddamn porn and fap, don't just watch softest core porn in anime.

What you and fellow /a/utists do where you talk about your shitty waifu instead of the show.
Is when the writers chuck in more of a pretty character or make them strike "lewd" poses so you idiots keep watching.
If you enjoy two girls prancing around kissing each other and implying sexual intercourse, with nothing truly rewarding at the end, you're a special kind of stupid.
Clearly does exist, you just don't acknowledge it as you wish for all anime to be superior to western animation and will excuse it's shortcomings to make this happen.

He means every kind of anime being trash, thus your other points being nullified.

Since anime isn't trash, it follows that if you claim it is trash then everything else must be trash too, as there is no reason why the statement should not apply to everything ese.

There's nothing wrong with archetypes, cartoons are 2D too, and a waifu is not a character type or anything else that exists objectively.

In what way?

No, it's a misnomer. It's a misconception of how things in Japan work. Sexuality is normalized in anime and manga, there's little difference between creators and fans, and so sexuality doesn't occur in them just because the creator is trying to "service" audiences.

Why?

Prove it.

But anime IS trash.

well if anime = trash implies everything = trash, we can assume that to user, Anime is Everything

I bet if you took away his Taiwanese magical girl cartoons, he's kill himself, so it might as well be everything.

You keep asking for proof, but never give anyone proof when they ask.

COMIC BOOKS AND CARTOONS

What a sad way to live.

Then, logically, so is everything else.

I did not argue that anime is everything.

What proof am I not giving? Also, prove that fapbait exists.

true enlightened thinking

It's simple logic.

Most of the anime you listed is haremshit. Stop watching that type of anime and you'll see less of those jokes.

Pic related

Wow, he must be breaking down further than we thought was possible.

Well, you've never asked me that, but sure, it's not that hard.
You can't tell me this entire franchise is anything more than softcore porn.

You sorta did, but it's not important.
I'm trying to figure out the bigger leap in logic here.

Okay so you postulate that
IF ( (Anime ∈ Trash) AND (Anime ∉ Trash) ) THEN (Everything ∈ Trash)
yes?

I have at no point broken down.

How does that prove it's fapbait?

sure wish we had mods

I did not.

I'm not familiar with formal logic (if that's the right term), but in any case my logic is correct.

It's fapbait user. The entire show is designed for people to jerk off to.
That is what everyone has been calling fapbait.

Oh look, he doesn't.
How are you not familiar with math terms you should of learnt in the 9th grade?

Adult animation that isn't cartoonish in nature is an oxymoron to most people, particularly the executives in charge of greenlighting. And a cartoon that's thematically on par with Game of Thrones (or any other popular hour-long cable drama on nowadays) and has the budget and right studio to back it up is a pretty risky investment for something you can't really sell to audiences used to SNL-tier humor.

Where's your proof that the creators were attempting to bait people?

What about it? I never said I'm familiar with them, or that I'm omniscient.

It's been a long long time since I graduated school, and I've never had to use anything except basic arithmetic.

Me too.

it's simply euphoric

Evidently.

So you are saying that logical reasoning is some kind of atheist meme?

Evidently what?

it's just set theory here. I didn't think probability is necessary, but it might be.

As far as I can deconstruct, he's suggesting that if A ∈ B is true false, then N ∈ B is also true (for any N ∈ Everything).
Which could be true, but there is no supporting math behind it.
For now, let's call it Fapbait Conjecture.

"Atheist meme" doesn't mean anything.

In your own words:
IT'S SIMPLE LOGIC

I graduated High School 26 years ago and didn't do any further mathematical or science studies.
I don't think you are even over the age of 26, nor could count that high.

Set theory was taught during introductions to probability AKA Venn Diagrams, at least when I did it.

Then what were you trying to say?

And? How does that demonstrate the intent of the creators to bait people?

But I am. And why exactly are we discussing my mathematical education now? What possible relevance does it have? Even this whole debate about me is irrelevant to begin with.

Athiest memes don't exist.

What are you arguing about anyway?

Gee, user. Why would they create a bunch of scenes where characters are in lewd, naked or in sexual poses?
Could it be, and forgive me for not being on your caliber of intellect and knowing how to "do basic arithmatic", but could it be that they want males to buy their products based solely off sexual urges?

Well yeah, it's necessary for probability, but it's generally an independent part of mathematics. It's useful for all sorts of things.
To classify set theory, _using_ set theory, you could say that it belongs to a multitude of other math categories, but is not dependent on any.
It also heavily overlaps with basic mathematical logic.

You have no proof that they bait people with that. Otakus don't exist.

What makes you so convinced that baiting is the only possible reason? Are all fan artists baiting too? If everyone is baiting and nobody has a legitimate interest in sexual content, then who is the audience for it?

Fapbait isn't literal in that they bait people to buy it, it's a term used to say they chuck something you jerk off to at the forefront, to which you then buy the product because of.
Senran Kagura adequately fulfills that definition.

Prove it.

You are calling it bait, and that has a certain meaning. If you don't mean the creators are baiting then don't say they are.

You are conflating two unrelated things. The text in that image is in response to the claim that anime is trash, it is not in response to the fapbait myth.

I gave you evidence that there is overt sexuality used to make people buy it.
Now, you go refute my argument, fuckwit.

How long has this guy been at it?

what a great thread

Conjectures are usually named after their authors. since you are more than just a simple user, I'm naming you after your defining belief.

Is this a typo, or is Fapbait user a mexican?

How long have you guys been at it? You started this and you're continuing it.

There's nothing defining about it. Fapbait just one myth among many others, and it doesn't even get invoked that often.

What other anime myths are there?

Not relevant.

Dragonmaid is yurishit and you should head back to /a/.

Can you tell us anyways?

Stating that it's yuri does not mean anything, and I'm not the one who brought up Dragon Maid.

It's not relevant.

You started sperging out because someone called it that.

I never sperged out.

you're a dick

What do you call what you're doing right now?

I still want to hear the many myths of anime.

How?

Being engaged in an argument (that you people started).

Not relevant.

Why haven't you walked away yet? You are getting nothing out of this.

This thread is a great example of what kind of autistic manchild complains to other manchildren on how television is so below his standards.

If he wasn't so desperate for human contact, he'd take a cursory look through en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_adult_animated_television_series , realized he's wrong and not said a word. But no, he has to tell everyone how everything sucks because that's the only way to get a 200 posts omitted, click Reply to view.

I'm just as guilty as you (even though I'm saging) because if I wasn't so starved for human contact I wouldn't waste a second in this bucket of crabs.

Why haven't you walked away? Why did you start this in the first place?

We're still waiting for you to prove wrong

there are dozens of better, more productive communities on the internet, which are based on finding diamonds in the rough, widening each other's horizons and collective improvement of tastes and critical ability.

I want Chris chan's brother to leave. Shoo shoo /a/utist faggot, go fap to Sonichu and hot glue your waifus and stop derailing threads and shitting up Holla Forums, anons should just ignore him too.

That post was responding to someone impersonating me, and I already refuted him:

Autist doesn't mean anything, I'm not from /a/, I don't hotglue (because I actually like figures), I don't have a waifu, I never derailed this thread, and I never shat up anything.

anime turns insecure loser cucks into traps

What?

Autist means you have autism. We've been through this already.

The opposite is true.

I wasn't pretending to be you in any capacity, mostly due to how difficult it would be to be as stupid as you are, consciously.

You clearly did derail and shit up the thread, as every post except yours in two threads is telling you to fuck off. Your mere presence is derailing.

Now stop posting and fuck off. Don't go into another thread telling us how great anime is or how moe/fapbait isn't real or how if anime is garbage everything must be garbage, and we'll never have this issue again.

How the fuck is this related to Holla Forumstards and their shit tastes and how is OP wrong?

And now we're calling those who disagree with something tasteless /a/fags too? WTF happened to real discussion?

Oh fuck, not you again. You and your stupid dragon animu maids ruined the Holla Forums music thread.

And like we've been saying, how is Maid Dragon stupid? Care to give some defense? Its one of the best animes of the fucking year, if not years, you fucking hack.

If you are saying you posted then yes you were impersonating me.

I'm easily more intelligent than anyone else in this thread.

This has been disproven several times now. I never brought up anime. I also never decided to make this thread about me.

If you don't want this argument to happen, why did you start it? Why are you refusing to take responsibility for your posts?

I never brought up anime. I never brought up fapbait. I never brought up anime being garbage. That was all you.

No, you ruined it and then tried to pin the blame on me.

Again: what?

"I won't dignify that with a response" is what I wish I could say, but fuck it. Its the same fucking waifu anime dribble you idiots watch every fucking season. Cute girls doing cute boring shit either as a high school girl, a maid, magical girl or other generic archetype, but with some stupid new gimmick each time. This time its dragons to appeal to the new monster girl market. Now piss off with your shit taste. There's plenty of better cantonese fingerpainted cartoons to shill for anyway.

I never even spoke to you in that thread. I just watched on as you maido dragon fags wouldn't shut the fuck up about your shitty ass waifus.

And now we're calling those who disagree with something tasteless Holla Forumstards too? WTF happened to real discussion?

The way you sperg about anime would indicate otherwise. This is the second thread I've seen you shit up, if I were a mod, I would've banned you already.

Dragonmaid is a good anime.

It's pretty relaxing. I don't think you understand SoL tbh.

There's no such thing as waifu anime, and Maidragon isn't interchangeable with other anime.

Almost all the characters are adults (the main character is a computer programmer), and they don't do "cute" things. It's a slice of life series with various scenarios.

Cute girls doing cute things isn't a genre. It's not something that exists.

Maidragon predates Monster Musume.

It's simply a fact.

By "you" I mean all of you ganging up against me.

I don't have a waifu.

I did not sperg and did not shit up anything.

Based on what? What rules have I broken?

For the third time: what? Why can't you explain yourself?

What are you trying to say? I'm saying its idiotic to call anyone who disagrees with something an /a/fag or a Holla Forumstard.

Bull-fucking-shit.

/a/ was a mistake.

I still have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not from /a/.

What's wrong with it?

What country are you from?

Not relevant.

I asked because it's clear that English isn't your native language.

It is at a native level.

It is trash. Just more waifu garbage. Even the manga is more worth while than that pile of shit excuse of an anime adaptation.

What did he mean by this?

There is no such thing as "waifu garbage."

This is an ironic response.

You know how some people watch cutesy videos of animals if they're feeling down? SoL anime is basically the same thing.but better It's not meant to have a deep plot or action, that's why I said it's relaxing (it's also heartwarming too)

meant for
too

Exactly my point, but wouldn't don't you suspect that autist to be the /a/utist /a/ banned several times already for being an annoying sperg? It's not a slight on anime fans, I watch anime too. Let's not be tards about this.

Because they banned your autistic ass.

Because you are a and autistic tard. If you weren't an autist you'd understand ;^)

It's a disservice to SoL anime to compare it to cutesy videos of animals. It may not be plot-driven but that doesn't mean it's at the level of animal videos. Not all live action movies are plot-driven either.

Autistic doesn't mean anything, and I'm not from /a/.

Posting in an epic thread.

SoL and Shonen is what's killing the industry's quality.

Prove it.

Anime turns insecure loser cucks into traps

SoL has no intrinsic level of quality, and shounen is not a genre. Shounen anime (that is, anime adapted from shounen manga) have also been a regular feature of anime since the 1960s.

no it's not

SoL highschool trash and garbage like Naruto and DBZ just keep lowering the fucking bar. And Toei proving that you can make big bucks off of outsourcing to SK will only cause a further decline in animation quality.

Modern shone is trash.

If anime is trash then everything is trash.

SoL does not mean just high school, and something is not trash because it's SoL and has a high school setting. Toei projects aren't all the same.

Shounen is not a genre.

ffs

You are just blindly copying something I said earlier, and it makes no contextual sense.

Where do you think you are?

I'm not from /a/.

So all anime is now shonen you fucking retard?

Bull-fucking-shit

Again, I am not from /a/. That is simply how it is.

Anime is shit.

Then so is everything else.

Anime will turn you into this

What the fuck has happened to this board?

/a/ustist spotted

Autist doesn't mean anything, and I'm not from /a/.

An autistic lolcow happened.

Autistic doesn't mean anything, and there's more than one of you.

I can't believe so many people took this shitty and obvious bait seriously.

I don't think it's the same autist.

Autistic tard can't into bantz.

Autist=

Autistic doesn't mean anything.

Only autists ignore what autism means. Poor autist, so ignorant, so low IQ, so dumb and stupid he doesn't know what a simple word means. What's it feel like being a Premium Autist? Like, the highest in the spectrum?

Autist doesn't mean anything.

Can you take on a trip so I can filter you?

No.

Only if you watch anything post 90s
Like western cartoons, anime too had become shit
The only good current anime series are those which are adapted from 90s manga

How long is this going to go on for?

Meme.

Until the thread hits the bump limit and gets bumped off the catalog. Holla Forums has no moderation and people like will never stop.

Factd are not memes
Literally every post 90s anime is garbage

Are you retarded?
Bumplimit is 300, fuckwit.

Explain.

Literally this is a meme.

Is it? I don't remember the bump limit for every single board. How does that make me retarded?

Why the fuck are you even here?

It shows that you are a newfag.

Autist doesn't mean anything, and why are YOU here?

It doesn't.

You brought this onto yourself.

I'm here to talk about cartoons and fuck with idiots. And I'm all out of cartoons.

No I didn't. I did not start this.

And yet he is living proof that it does.

No I'm not.

Prove how you aren't.

The burden of proof is on you.

to be fair they steered away from the ass and tit jokes a bit more later on. It's not 10/10 but it's not bad persay

yeah I watched the new episode everybody is so excited about.
It had butts randomly appearing out of nowhere to fart in the bug-man's face.
it also had the scientist guy constantly talking about having to take a shit.

Again I never said it's all gold. It's got it's moments though

Whats this anime thing people keep going on about

All anime is shit made for shit people tbh. I've never met anyone with their shit together who likes anime.

Then everything is shit made for shit people.

This thread needs to be put in a museum.

Nope, just anime.

No, everything. This is logically irrefutable.

Sure thing, Dr. Einstein.

Again, it is irrefutable. And if you had the necessary amount of intelligence you'd easily see why that is. Of course then you wouldn't have made your original statement to begin with.

Your argument comes from the preconceived notion that anime isn't trash. But anime IS trash. So your argument is inherently flawed.

If anime is trash then everything is trash. This is inescapable.

just like your autism

It's obviously one autist samefagging to kill the thread.
Don't know which one though.

I have not samefagged, and you people killed the thread.

The right one.

Whatever happened to Truthseeker?

I think I'm starting to understand what you are talking about.

He stopped being a namefag and now avatarfags as bugs bunny.

I dunno, I'm still on the fence at this point.

The entire chain of events in this thread prove one thing, and one thing only:
We need another Vol who's active in the 12 hours the BO and shit-Vol aren't online. I don't know why he picked a Vol in a similar timezone to himself.

Someone needs to make a new Holla Forums, this one has gone to shit.

Holla Forums is unmoderated. The BO doesn't care what happens here.

This entire thread turned into a fucking Family Guy cutaway gag.

This has been going on for 3 fucking hours.

Best adult animated cartoon

Both BO and his Vol are active. They deleted the very first post in this thread, for example.
They just don't like communicating with anyone because they want to do hands-off moderation, which leads to shit like this.

What they should do is hand over the reigns to someone else or actually try.
The Vol should not be given BO as he's deleted threads and posts he doesn't like in the past.

It's about as riveting as an episode of Rick and Morty with fart jokes, so I guess it's on topic.

Too late at this point, user.

They've also been deleting random posts in different threads.

The BO only still logs in and post here so that greedy bastard can own the board.

I know for a fact that the Vol goes to the two weekly streams that those anons set up.
I could try bully him in those next week.

I spoke to him in them once, not knowing who he was, and he typed like a faggot and got offended over minor shit.

Can you two stop the meme for 30 seconds?
We're trying to overthrow the mods.

Go post this in Holla Forums music thread where the Dragonmaidfag was last.

Why do you people have such an obsession with that show?

Anime turns insecure loser cucks into traps.

Criticizing it caused the /a/utistic /a/non to shitpost.

This never happened, and you are the ones who started the argument and keep obsessively bringing it up.

That is not what happened, autistic doesn't mean anything, I'm not from /a/ and I never shitposted.

Pretty much the entire point of this site, man.

You are not baiting and I am not retarded. I am the most intelligent person here.

Looks like faggots to me but okay.

holy shit why are you still here

I never mentioned baiting, but you're definitely on the fucking spectrum and should see a professional for help.

Why are you?

I'm not on the spectrum, and you are projecting.

Fucking hell, it really is different people

welcome to hell user

Honestly, the best part is that there's two people somewhere on planet Earth spamming the update button and pasting in the same line, within 11 seconds of each other.

What I'm truly confused as, though, is why the server isn't detecting a flood and discarding. I guess just changing the post number of the reply tricks it.

OH SHIT
We are number 1 board for PPH :^)

Almost double Holla Forums*

Says a lot about Holla Forums that this is how it chooses to increase PPH.

PPH is a literal number.
Everything else has a formula, but PPH is a raw number checked every 10-15 minutes, if I recall.
Dragonmaid is shit go back to /a/

Please leave

whoa…

so this… is Holla Forums…

I did not bring up Dragon Maid, and I'm not from /a/.

Why? You are the ones who started this.

I see, so you're autistic, then.

Dragonmaid is generic yurishit

I never said I don't like it, I never got triggered, and I'm not autistic. And why did you bring up the show in the first place?

Generic is not a valid term, and saying that it's yuri doesn't mean anything.

It's shit

No it isn't.

Yes it is

Not it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

It truly worries me there are people that defend trash tv shows without any critical thinking.
I watch a lot of trash shows, don't worry, but I can identify and accept they're shit. You are a colossal fucking moron if you don't think that Dragonmaid isn't completely and utterly garbage.

No it isn't.

Yes it is

It isn't trash or garbage, and I am not a moron.

Anime cannot be garbage.

No it isn't.

3 strikes, you're outta here.

Yes it is

All of those statements are correct.

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

Isn't 700 the cut off, or did they fix that?

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

stop this please

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

No, let them keep going.
I want to see them to see who stops first.

Yes it is

No it isn't.

Yes it is

The one just after the post limit has been reached.

No it isn't.

Does this board even have a post limit? I doubt BO was expecting nutjobs like to show up.

Yes it is

No it isn't.