How did Futurama get away with this?

How did Futurama get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Unlocking_Charm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a joke. People make those all the time.

Part of what makes the jews powerful is their ancient victimization.

How did Harry Potter get away with this?

This. Making "fun" of Jews is fine and usually beneficial to them as long as it keeps far from their true nature.

I had a jew friend. but her family was offended by my anti-circumcision views. they called me anti sumsectic or something and I beat the shit out of her uncle while demanding they give me back my foreskin. it didn't end well. did not even get to smash her. but it was for the better. do not want more jew blood in my family. he probably looks like that now.

This is why.

wtf

See also: (((Zoidberg)))

literally jews jewing

how does futurama compare to rick and morty ?

almost all of those are by (((fox)))

Sometime things are shown preemptively so once they do happen you're already conditioned to it, so you accept it more easily.

they're both garbage

ITT:

"it was da joos"

The jewish encyclopedia claims that during ww2 in occupied german countries there were 2.6 million jews living.. but, at the end of ww2 there were 3.4 million alive and 6 million dead.. just goes to show you how retarded the jews really are to have migrated in to german territory just to die during the holocaust.. lol

It's d'nation you pleb.

Nobody watched it

It's a throwback to a throwaway joke from the "Bender becomes Santa" ep

That is a pretty cool flag actually, if there's ever another Reich they need to use this.

I have to agree with this user, it doesn't matter how kikes are portrayed on tv nor does the context, somehow in the eyes of you fuckers is always in their favor.
That's some "Climate Change is racist" tier bullshit.

i don't get it, why did you ask them to give you back your foreskin if you're not jewish yourself?

well for starters futurama does not have hand drawn pupil

Americans are marked as slaves to the jews:
>"And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed."
We are gentiles to the jew, and Jesus made it so circumcision was unnecesary, so the only reason there is for them to push it so much is that.

(V);,,;{V}

(((Why Not Zoidberg?)))

Stefan is /ourguy/.

>(((Jeffrey Tambor)))

underrated post

I was wondering when his inner jew would come out.

Reminder that the lockpicking charm was actually invented by a dindu:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Unlocking_Charm

he IS literally a kike

DELETE THIS

why do they fear to name the jew

I think the better question is how did Star Trek get away with the ferengi?

Those fucking guys are hyper kikes.

Futurama was a Jewish show. It didn't push for kike things until the reboot, but it was clearly a product of Jewish culture from the start.

Zombie Simpsons