Trump won so Obama is halting oil exploration even though 2 years back he aproved drilling

Present.

Obama Halts Arctic Oil Leases and Undoing It Won't Be Simple for Trump

By writing a five-year plan with no leases for oil drilling in the Alaskan Arctic, President Obama—and market forces—provide roadblocks for Trump to change.

archive.is/DeBjM

——————————-
PAST

Here's Why Obama Is Approving Arctic Drilling Again

For a leader who has made fighting climate change a priority, President Barack Obama's decision to approve Royal Dutch Shell's return to oil and gas exploration off Alaska was seen by many environmentalists as a contradiction.

archive.is/IrUnf

Obama's approval of Arctic drilling 'undermines his climate message'

US president’s call for action on climate change is at odds with letting Shell drill for oil in the Arctic, says Bill McKibben

archive.is/dixP4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0Ryzb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice fisheye lense.

You gotta know it's effecting the planet, bro

why does nobody care?

Saltier than Michelle's nuts.

Holy shit that legitimately made me lel

Didn't we just find a massive oil reserve right in the middle of Texas? Wouldn't that cover for this?

Yes, but this is not about not being able to drill oil.

King Nigger also worked with BP and the EPA to hide the damage caused by the Gulf Spill in 2010. He also used the USAF to spray Corexit on civilians and the Gulf of Mexico for his kike bosses.
Reminder Obama is half jew, half nigger. His mother Stanley Ann Dunham is a jew. His word as a half nigger kike hybrid is worth less than shit, fucking marxist traitor should be hung from the National Menorah.

what a fucking cocksucker. what takes the cake is that its a total flip-flop – literally throwing wrenches in the gears just to get back at (the american people for voting for) Trump

(checked)

between increased fracking, approving the pipeline and increased coal production, it probably won't be such a big deal economically speaking. plus, Trump will be in for 8 years anyway hahahaha

You're Archive link is busted OP. It happens sometimes.
Try this one.
archive.is/0Ryzb

Sounds like the nigger is just doing some environmental virtue signally.

bro i dunno what you're talking about that Earth looks breddy flad

Hey Obama is terrorizing the Dakota pipeline protesters as we speak.

So what exactly am I missing?

You are actually a full Jew if you have a Jewish mother.

When will this meme die?

lel

The audacity of this nigger…

refresh me on what it means if you are half kike from your fathers side but nit mothers, I forget?
Are you still one of the chosen people?

yeah Im actually curious about something. half White Columbian/ half Irish? acceptable or absolutely disgusting mongrel?

When sea level will actually rise and cause chain reaction that causes massive damage to ecosystem and cause modern civilization as we know it to cease existing.

it depends. if your mom is a nigger you bet that kikes won't accept you.
your mom is a wealthy/influential, light skinned europoor,amerilard,chink,poointheloo? rabbi will be sucking blood from your mutilated dick before you can say 'oy vey'

if you need to ask you're not in the club m8. in my book you are 75% white. don't soil the gene pool and we're fine.