The Dark Underbelly of Women Who Code and Google Women Techmakers

Marlene Jaeckel, co-founder of Atlanta-based consulting company Polyglot Programming, disagreed with a feminist. She was subsequently banned from Google Developer Group, Google's Women Techmakers, Freeside, RailsGirls, RailsBridge, TechSquare Labs, Women Who Code, and who knows what else. She has retained legal counsel because this is affecting her business.

Tell/link to/document any similar stories that you know of. We all know that some feminists are assholes. Use this thread to name names and connect potential claimants to lawyers who may be willing to help out.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@marlene.jaeckel/the-empress-has-no-clothes-the-dark-underbelly-of-women-who-code-and-google-women-techmakers-723be27a45df
archive.fo/2017.12.04-123152/https://medium.com/@marlene.jaeckel/the-empress-has-no-clothes-the-dark-underbelly-of-women-who-code-and-google-women-techmakers-723be27a45df
archive.is/DDOs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck me, I forgot the link.
medium.com/@marlene.jaeckel/the-empress-has-no-clothes-the-dark-underbelly-of-women-who-code-and-google-women-techmakers-723be27a45df

Hey (you), give me one good reason why I should care for a woman getting woman'd by other women.
Sounds to me you want to discuss about women instead of tech. Why not take it to >>>Holla Forums or better yet >>>/oven/?

Fuck you indeed, but for other reasons.

Copied from other thread (why are there two?)

I still remember NYS, especially the HBB lawsuit that's still ongoing. Given that one of James Damore's main motivations in stepping forward was the potential illegality of Google's forced diversity antics, what are the chances of the entire SJW apparatus inside HR/PR ultimately being torn to shreds in the courts?

Even if this goes forward, I worry it'll languish in the courts so long that Trump will be out of office before any legal precedents hit the books.

James Damore could be you next, dumb fuck.

It's a major happening. Two people put up threads at the same time.
The other thread:

btw there was a thread about this on /r/programming but it is gone now.

Feminists blacklisting other women for wrong-think

archive.fo/2017.12.04-123152/https://medium.com/@marlene.jaeckel/the-empress-has-no-clothes-the-dark-underbelly-of-women-who-code-and-google-women-techmakers-723be27a45df

I still remember NYS, especially the HBB lawsuit that's still ongoing. Given that one of James Damore's main motivations in stepping forward was the potential illegality of Google's forced diversity antics, what are the chances of the entire SJW apparatus inside HR/PR ultimately being torn to shreds in the courts?

Even if this goes forward, I worry it'll languish in the courts so long that Trump will be out of office before any legal precedents hit the books.

literally 0

None, we need to fight dirty like they do. They have no skills other than basic manipulation, we can destroy them completely.

Women acting catty and irrational? Impossibru!

archive.is/DDOs0

Yes. Yes I do.

They all sound like they spend the whole day talking about what should be done but do nothing.

All of my keks

Even if it gets bounced and forth a few times between upper and lower courts It may not take all 7 years, and even then, it will be heard by the Trump-Majority-Picked Supreme Court.

Feminists are cunts and they don't care about the women empowerment. I am not surprised at all.

This is women in a nutshell, user. My aunt is moving into a new place but having it renovated first. Every week or so, I've been nagged over by my mother to help with some minor tasks related to the renovation. You have no fucking clue how much time is wasted waiting around for them to stop fucking yammering about this and that, and what her plans are for the place, and ooh this is a nice idea for what you have planned here, but wouldn't this be nicer like this?--

--JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING TASK!!--

--pulling staples out of a door frame, or something for fuck's sake. I could be stewing in my body odour in front of my computer but instead I'm standing around with my thumb up my ass in an empty building. If I try to move things along, it's all oh, hush hush!, and they go right on back to their useless yammering. The majority of the tasks that I've been asked to complete could have been done the first day there, instead of being stretched out over the course of a month, if it weren't for the useless fucking yammering.

My mother is a goddamned roastie.

No underages allowed.

Women exhibit herd mentality, blacklist anyone accused of wrongthink, and are extremely susceptible to peer pressure; more news at 11.

Come now, you know whatever happens as a result of this won't affect men in the slightest. Either the whole thing will get buried by tech companies that are afraid of wrongthink, or at best they will agree to allow some wrongthink among women while still enforcing draconian thought policing rules against men.

Women are completely self-interested. They will never give up any social power they hold over other groups. The only time they will argue against societal punishment against wrongthink is when a woman has been affected, and they will only fight against it for the sake of said woman.

Not going to happen. That would involve women losing social control. So instead of scrapping HR, they'll pass rules against HR abusing women, while leaving men out to hang.

Women-only tech advocacy groups were a mistake. There's not merit in them unless they can stop playing in the identity politics rodeo and actually be women who create and program things to benefit society. Lord knows that will never happen; these people will never see past themselves as an individual and continue to waste time with this bullshit and accomplish nothing. If there are any women who join these groups thinking they'll actually do something important, I feel sorry for them.

I wonder what Debian Women is doing nowadays, aside from the usual nothing.

FIFY

IDK, male feminists (casting couch managers and pedogoons) are already collared.
Who knows where the next insecticide strike happens. Culling invasive species that gnaw at tech companies could count as two in one, 'cause IT can affect economy.
So, not hopeless.

I would have to disagree with that "some" word you slipped into that sentence. They're parasitic assholes, every last one of them. Even to each other.

Fun fact: Feminism is being subverted by intersectionality. For normal people: black tranny "vagina" (Gaping wound where one's cock and balls used to be) has more value than any other vagina. White vagina being at the bottom of the stack because it's the most privileged vagina.

Marlene Jaeckel knew what she was signing up for and deserves no sympathy.

There used to be about 1-2% women in OSS who were there legitimately but they've been forced out by these SJW women who are in tech only to take money for attacks on white men. I've not worked with a legit female programmer in a decade.

The tech companies want this. They're trying to become part of the Jewish NWO and need to be sure no one on the inside is going to throw wrenches into the machine as they start ramping up the white genocide. So they have 'diversity', self-hating white men, and these SJW minders who make sure no one's breaking the conditioning.

no, because i don't fucking use twitter.
if you don't use social media you will never end up interacting with one of these feminists, because they do nothing else with their day. they certainly don't know what button starts the text editor.

Nope. All of them are.

While the idea of equality can have some merit. The things society had to change to accommodate for it and not turn into hell are not here. And it's feminists that stand in the middle of all positive change. Every positive thing about today is thanks to technology and in spite of feminism, not thanks to.
Even from the beginning, the first feminists fucked the whole market. Simply because free market dictates salaries will reduce if you have twice the opposition.
Women could before enjoy a life of not really doing any kind of hard work, specially today where technology would allow a women at home to have lots of free time. But now that life is neither for women nor for men.
As a man you lost the ability to provide for a family on your own. But women? Women lost the ability to be lazy and sleep all day... but more importantly, they lost the ability to be with their kids. No one can stay and teach to the kids (except government regulated anti-wrongthink individuals).
You have the freedom to slave your whole life, either if you are a male or a female, thanks feminism. Before one guy could mantain a whole family with his work. And he could definetely menace his boss with switching jobs if he was mistreated, there were simply half the people that could take his place if he decided to leave. Now thanks to feminism your boss is your god, forever, unless you have some career where women aren't simply there.
And for women? well, I wonder who lost more.
As every little issue is seen by the eyes of "poor female victims" all kind of problems, even those that affect women but aren't easily turned into feminist talking points It's simply impossible to solve them.
There's strong evidence that most domestic violence problems arise from mental illnesses rather than just "toxic patriarchal culture". So we end up paying for inclusive initiatives millions (check it up) while they simply don't solve the problem. Feminism is right now the biggest obstacle to solve domestic violence. That's the cold, hard truth.

we don;'t care nigger. we already know coporations are all full of fake ass covering faggots. why do we care if the G is doing yet more SJW crap? the real question is why would you have anything to do with them

I don't care for these issues like the op does. What he's going to say is a slippery slope argument. I personally don't believe in slippery slope arguments as anything more than guesses.

WHOA that's suuuper surprising :O
shocked

But the slippery-slope is real (although, all things claimed to be slippery-slopes are only seen as such due to a lack of information on the part of the observer).

The social justice warriors have no power over my life. This is why I don't care about women or social justice warriors.

ftfy

There's never any merit to women-only tech advocacy groups, because women who create and program things to benefit society don't need them.

Google is strictly against feminist crap. I read that somewhere but i don't remember the source. They engage in "women on tech" shit but they don't embrace the idea of letting them inside mainline google technologies

afaik SJW presence in jewgle is basically in HR departments

Found the Jewgle shill. Kys nigger.

You're fucking retarded. There's SJW trans grills all over the Dart project. Which is about as mainline as you can get since it's their homegrown programming language.

So what color is your hair?

Fluro pink. Why do you ask?

>>>/oven/