DUDE CAUTIONARY TALES LMAO

DUDE CAUTIONARY TALES LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Linkara#/media/File:CWCSweetTransvestite.JPG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep donating to the patreon, the final video will be great, I p-promise!

You think the rest of the CA shit will be just as disappointing as it has been up until now?

It's going to be great, the best content ever made. Make sure to donate to the patreon!

Who?

>>>/4chan/

he never begs you faggots. not like he is living of that shit

I got sick, totally man, I even said it on the Dick Masterson show. Check it out! Don't forget to donate to my patreon!

$3304 a month

considering how little time he puts into his videos that's a higher payrate than any career professional could hope to get

who cares?

dude watch me read a truncated ED article about le wacky internet antics

*A gif with sound.

Isn't he dying so that's why he's e.begging?

why do you care enough to post in this thread? What're you doing with your life?

lol fucking nerd

a gif with better bitrate and less size

I like the one about kangs too.

ONE MORE DOLLAR
please
Think about it goy, it's just the price of a cup of coffee

Jim literally just rips off our totally rad channel autism threads and leaves out all the good parts because he doesn't want to lose his shekels, and he probably doesn't have the balls to make fun of the likes of Iron Tranny anymore either. He's practically on the level of Kike Cucklasa.

Jim here, holy shit.

He's friends with Iron Liz he said so on one of his casts.

What would be the point of making fun of Iron Liz anyway?
Other than being with Lewis I don’t think Liz’ been involved or done anything lulzworthy at all.

Latza on the other hand has done a shitload of cringy, lulzy shit that you could make fun of and still avoid being slanderous.

who gives a fuck?

I know what his deal is, he plays the saint and the sanest man ever existing on planet earth while secretly jerking off to this whole internet insanity how he calls his true ultimate fetish

Iron Liz should have been a part in the alleged '1:30+ Linkara episode'. It wasn't worth mentioning the fact that the nasty cock slut was secretly dating a tranny and broke up with him after he chopped his cock off? It wasn't worth mention that they tried to cover up that he was a tranny, and before anyone knew who Liz was he had a episode on ATT4W, and Linkara's whole audience was asking in earnest, "is that a boy or a girl?". It wasn't worth mention that he got so butthurt about this that he tried to take pictures with his shirt off to prove he was a girl?

Of course Jim isn't going to take any shots at Liz, and I bet he won't even give a passing mention to the ogre he's dating now either. He's lost his edge. Jim wants the reddit audience.

Why go after iron Liz? He already had iron Liz on one his stream like a year ago.

He is saying the "rumors" will be in the finale of the series

Only if you consider "being mentally ill to the point you cut off your genitals and LARP as a woman" to be sad rather than lulz.

Yeah, dedicate a video or a portion of a video to making fun of a tranny no longer connected to the original target of ridicule. What could possibly go wrong?

Jesu fucking Christ, you guys need to learn to hide your power levels.

It might be funny?

get a load of this faggit

And it just might get your video deleted and channel terminated.

Get a load of this sperg.

So the edgy guy famous for making fun of shit suddenly, now that he's e-begging, is worried about getting his channel deleted, and his videos are dull now. And you're sucking the nub where his dick used to be.

Get a load of this sodomite

how about no

Is this Iron Liz? I am not downloading this fucking image to my computer.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Linkara#/media/File:CWCSweetTransvestite.JPG

IRL & on normalfag sites, you fucking dunce.

Now, that's Chris-Chan

This is the only valid answer given in the thread and its a really good one. This should have been in the video.

stfu and stop shitting in diapers you freakazoid

FUCKING LEFTYFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD REEEEEEE

This is not a rumor, a lot of the stuff he left out in every episode is more than just rumors.

It doesn't matter if it's old news, this series is supposed to be a retrospective and he failed to mention a lot of the major drama surrounding Linkara.

What good is his channel if it produces trash? Before he wouldn't have given a shit if he lost his channel. Everyone donating to his paymetons should probably be embarrassed.

I thought it was a /vr/ thing.

It's the literally that tipped me off.

And this is the faggot that deleted his channel over being triggered by people trying to make a quick buck out of gaymergoober

I've been holding off subbing to him for so long because of that dishonest hypocritical shit, but finally did it because of the CA videos, then he made that Buttblasted Bernardo that was absolute shit, so I guess he's off my subs again.

This.

this, he says he cuts stuff due to "speculation" but he really just cuts stuff that might get him called out for trolling.

What a fuckwit. I remember a stream he did back during the height of GG where he said he'd never use patreon because its run by some yuppie socal start up and he didn't trust his data (they require social security) with them.

New video about Google.

Why do you think your subscription is some mark of value? I have over 300 people on my list, many of whom I haven't watched in years, because its literally just a way of tracking uploads. If you aren't watching his shit or wasting money of his Paytreon then you aren't supporting his faggotry.

Yeah I'm sure he's going to lose his channel for telling the truth about Lewis fucking a pre-op tranny and dumping him after he got his dick cut off when he hasn't lost it for saying "nigger" a few times.
>>>/oven/

I am watching him, but my adblocker is firmly on as with every Youtube Content Creator™ I regularly watch.

Jim thinks he can play ball lol

I really, really like that picture. In fact, I like it so much that I have saved it myself, I hope you don't mind.

good for him honestly

He never cared about that before he became a shekel grabber.

Come on now, guys.

you don't have to believe all the rumors to confirm some of them

i could go my whole life without seeing or hearing that word again.