San Antonio Cop Killer Apprehended

San Antonio Cop Killer Apprehended

Dindu walks up on cop while he's writing a traffic ticket and shoots him twice. Officer dies later at hospital. Shooter has been identified as Otis Tyron McKane. He hasn't been charged yet.

Apparently he had a criminal record (A dindu with a record? Color me surprised) of spousal abuse (surprise again).

click2houston.com/news/suspect-identified-arrested-in-deadly-shooting-of-san-antonio-police-officer

(surprise again)

I'm shocked

I hope they beat the shit out of him when they took him in.

Truly the depths of evil yt men are capable of knows no bounds

bumb

Wow. This nigger is so nigger he has three nigger names.

Also, In b4 links to islam.

I was trying to see if he had a Twitter account. If he has one, I promise you it's full of Black Lives Matter shit.

I am so jaded now anytime I hear anything like this on the electric jew I immediately think another TNB moment.

Sounds cheesy

WE NEED TO GO DEEPER

Another one bites the dust.

Who would ever of though one of the Dindu Tribesman was up to no good?

*thought

What are the odds that Tyrone is suicidal?

Tyron is going to suffer an "unfortunate mistake" inside his holding cell hopefully.

that's an irishman, yo… another case of white-on-white crime being used as an excuse to hold the brothas down

ancaps will defend this

Let's hope he don't accidentally fall off the top bunk into that hard floor and bust his head open.

Not the same dude I'm seeing on CNN.
Fake.

cheeky

Pretty high, I'd imagine, niggers tend to want to "go out with a blaze" when they die and that would be killing whites or cops.

Just kill this nigger. Don't even give him a trial.

I think that he meant they'll hang the coon in prison and claim it was a suicide, and the DA will flub the investigation so none of the cops get caught.

It is Texas you know. Something tells me the coon is already braiding his pants into a well suited noose. he dindu nuffin

THIS
I'm shocked he didn't Resist Arrest®

DOB 11/08/85

WTF? How is he on the force?

how the FUCK has no one posted the Wyatt Mann cartoon that looks exactly like this fucking dindu

One eye on the Law, One eye on the niggers
the hero we need

Not the same dude I'm seeing on MSNBC

Basically the same shit happened in Houston last year during the rise of BLM. Soon-to retire-sheriff is putting gas in his tank and a dindu shoots him in the back of the head. San Antonio, Austin, and Houston are cucked beyond all hell. The only question is, if Austin is the San Franscisco of Texas and Houston is the Detroit of Texas, what does that make San Antonio?

Welcome to Blue Texas.

The Mexico of Texas

t. San Martian

This was too funny. I dided.

Doesn't everyone want to go out with a bang though? No one wants to be humble, or modest. Everyone wants martyrdom. Niggers really do like to imitate people.

Los Angeles of Texas

Is this guy who shot a cop because he was mad about a custody hearing? At least this one cares about having a hand in raising his child(ren)

Just for funzies, go after the mother too. Surely, there's more to this story

test