So Russia just fucking took Crimea, a piece of land owned by Ukraine? How is that possible in 2016...

So Russia just fucking took Crimea, a piece of land owned by Ukraine? How is that possible in 2016? How could they do that? Shouldn't they have war declared on them by Ukraine and its allies (is US an ally)? Or at least be completely sanctioned off by the rest of the world?

Why isn't anyone doing anything? Vladimir is playing Hitler and it's obvious these fucking spineless international leaders didn't learn their lesson the first fucking time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/ctr/

Brits made that meme because it was useful for them and bad for the others.

Conquering lands that arent next to you is stupid and expensive as fuck.

uh no they took it ages ago, what are you sliding? pizzagate? assange threads?

(wasted, but checked)
Lurk the fuck moar

From what I've read, Crimea & most of Ukraine want to repatriate with Russia and it's NATO and the EU who don't want to allow it and pretend like they're being invaded

The people of Crimea voted to join Russia. Anyone who doesn't like it can move to Ukraine proper.

The US government, with Obama and Hillary at the helm, and backed with Soros's NGOs, were responsible for undermining Ukrainian sovereignty and instigated the coup against Ukraine.

The current Ukraine government only has legal authority due to force, there was no legal transition from the old government.

It's not like Russia is the sole bad guy here.

Saged and reported less than lukewarm concern trolling!

Holy shit, where have you been for the past three years? Under a rock?

What the fuck? I can't post a politics thread on the politics board?

Fuck off to >>>Holla Forums commie

if only he was

No Moshe, you can't.

Why would the US work towards allowing Russia, the largest country on Earth and a potential archenemy, take MORE land?

Who hosted the vote for Crimea to join Russia? Ukraine just said "Okay let's vote because we can't defend our land"?

I don't think so.

this is cuckchan tier bait

DON'T REPLY

See: youtube.com/watch?v=MIdUSqsz0Io

That's almost like starting a war with Britain for wanting to brexit.

I'm sure the ones that want to stay can hop on the Euro star and depart in Calais.

Now I know that you're just a retarded shill, but just to correct the record:

Crimea was a part of Russia for a long, long time and most of the people who live there are ethnically Russian.
Some retarded soviet leader decided to randomly gift Crimea to the Ukraine which people didn't care too much about because they were still in the same Soviet Union and they didn't want to be killed.
Then there was this silly coup that ousted a democratically elected leader and one of their first glorious ideas to outlaw the Russian language (which they since have rolled back).
The Crimean people were smart enough to get the fuck out of there and voted to join Russia and the west is mad because they wanted to take the Crimean ports over.

saged and reported for low energy slide

Cry me a
River factor.
Based Putin must have that clay to get access to the fucking sea.
He'd kill everyone in the Ukraine if he had to he had no choice.
Now fuck off

The US had been invading countries without any pretext for like 20 years now. We killed Qaddafi and still dont even really have a good cover story for why. We are trying to kill assad but havent come up with a good lie as to why. If you have power you can do what you want.

Fuck off

everything that guy says is useless, he seriously thinks a majority muslim france is going to be an economic powerhouse in the future

EVERY POST THAT DOES NOT SAGE IS A SHILL

the guy the US put into power isnt even in office anymore

not really most of eastern europe fucking despises russia now. Russia was trying and had almost succeeding in soft annexing the Ukraine but failed when the Nato/US guys seized the chance to turn some protests against corruption into a coup so Russia had to settle for less

You wont get real answers btw this board has a large amount of russiaboo's who will not have a serious discussion about russia at all. Suggesting putin is not the second coming of christ and Russia will not be an economic superpower in 10 years is a hellworthy trespass

D>>8322935
this I hope trump fuckin nukes ruski

Disnt mean to piston that

REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED
REPORTED AND FILTERED

Remember Danzig ?

DUWANG?

This.

Die.

Russia gave Crimea to Ukraine under the USSR. They should have reclaimed it in 1989, but nobody fucking cares lol

Putin just liberated oppressed russian minority

What? I'm a #HillMissle Now! oh wait

Ukraine is rightful Russian clay anyway, excluding Eastern Galicia and Slovakia.

sage

Crimea is Russia's Winter port and their 'Florida." Very Strategic! and Beaches.

The weak should fear the strong.

shiggy diggy

This.
Fuck all newfags

PIC RELATED IS PROOF THAT RUSSIA NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!!

OP is really on to something here! Good job bringing this to light.

wew

Reported for sliding, kike