Feminist lawmaker has an autistic shit fit in LA representative office

Feminist lawmaker has an autistic shit fit in LA representative office

archive.is/LnvnP

The controversy began Friday, when Rep. Mark Abraham received a cake from his colleague, Rep. Jack McFarland, which depicted a bikini-clad torso with a purple unicorn tattoo on the hip. “Happy Birthday, Mark Abraham,” a sign accompanying the cake read. “He likes his cake and eats it too!!!”

Home >Culture Wars By Heat Street Staff | 4:00 pm, November 21, 2016

   
A Louisiana state legislator smashed her fellow lawmaker’s birthday cake, also complaining on Twitter that the bikini theme was sexist and offensive.
The controversy began Friday, when Rep. Mark Abraham received a cake from his colleague, Rep. Jack McFarland, which depicted a bikini-clad torso with a purple unicorn tattoo on the hip. “Happy Birthday, Mark Abraham,” a sign accompanying the cake read. “He likes his cake and eats it too!!!”
NOT appropriate!Stand with @TeamKCP and @HelenaMorenoLA who are standing up for us no matter the # of cakes.Note candles. #itsnojoke #laleg pic.twitter.com/TUxiCWK1An
— Jennifer Greene (@JJGreene03) November 19, 2016
Get our exclusive newsletter—the best of Heat Street every day
email address

Peterson said on Twitter that a staffer had told her the birthday boy also had a second cake that looked like a vagina — a claim that both Abraham and McFarland denied.

A cake made by someone's wife was smashed in a fit of autistic rage by no other than a californian. I don't think anyone is suprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_necklace_(sexuality)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"U TAKE DAT RACISS CAKE OUT MAH SIGHT, YA HEAR ME CRACKER?"

That's the lightest nig I've ever seen

methinks there might have been more going on here than a first glance tells

OMG she was raped by that cake!

GROSS!

I love this stuff. There's no quicker way to make someone hate you than by doing shit like this. The more hate that cultivates towards leftists the better.

So if a feminist bakery is asked to make a bikini clad cake will they refuse or create a ruined cake?

It would be a fat-positive negress cake

That blubber is an octaroon nig at most. Notice how it's almost always the fat or ugly women who get offended by things like bikini cakes?

I'm surprised the fat nigger didn't pull a gibsmedat chimpout then steal the cake and eat it all herself.

Should've been punched the face and made pay for a new cake. She looks every inch fucking cunt.

Fat nig is trying to diet and was triggered hahahahah. Even a coon in office can't control itself. It's first reaction is to be violent and smash things.

Dude better make that jealous overweight nigger landwhale cunt pay damages enough for fifty cakes.

affirmative action yay

She's just big boned.

THAT CAKE DUN BE SO RACISS I CUDN'T EVEN EAT HALF OF IT LIKE I'S USUALLY DO!

She is probably upset because she is losing her foot.

Next time, shit a bikini shape turd in front of her door, put a flaming newspaper on top of it, ring the door bell, hide and enjoy while recording her loosing her shit after trampling some more shit.

There's a kike in her family tree not so far back. Also, I wonder if that is indicative of a stunted frontal lobe. It would explain such an irrational outburst, extreme even by octaroon SJW female standards.

Plus, how do we know it's really a female ?

And yet I guarantee if the same cake had been made for a lesbian she would have cheered it as tolerant and progressive.

Probably would have said it would be "a good start" and demand it have a rainbow and a chocolate covered tranny dick banana added. Now that's healthy and progressive!

what's with the fuggin pearl necklaces women in government wear? i see it all the time it seems like

It's the MK Ultra collar.

I'd rather fuck the cake.

Awful tits

Is anything being done about this? The level of anger this gives me is high. To be given a cake, by my friends, and to have a third party who has no business in the interaction destroying my stuff, would make me want to (on instinct) punch her face.
Obviously, one cannot do that, however, is there any legal course of action he can take to reimbursed for the cake or something?

Send more bikini cakes to the birthday boy. Send the fat bitch hate-mail in twitter or through the post. Maybe some of that old "are you beach body ready" / "bikini bridge" stuff.

Bonus points for having David Duke deliver it.

It's jealousy and envy, that hideous whitewashed nigger will never look good in a bikini so she hates the cake and anything else she can't have or will never attain.

Typical Feminist behavior, I'll bet the bitch is single with no children to boot.

Yes, the man denied the vagina cake so he is probably doing some Virtue signalling to protect his reputation. The most we can do to help out the guy is Dox this bitch and send her some weird shit though the mail.

How about sending the commie bitch some bibles or a Quran?

Miring hairline.

Send her bikini cakes too, and make sure they all look perfectly fit and white

Ugly octaroon typical anyone going to supply her twitter?

lol, the dude's wife made him that cake. She has no right to claim offense. It was none of her business. If she didn't like it she was within her rights to fuck off and not take any.
Just another good reason against women in govt and the workplace.

That's the closest thing she's ever been to a bikini

I-Is that Merkel eating a dick?

More likely the vagina cake never existed, and is just insane slander from the fat dyke.

did not consider that, w.e someone Dox this bitch. Am too lazy at the moment

Her twitter
@ TeamKCP
Spacebook
facebook.com/Karen.Carter.Peterson/

She's an elected public figure. Her contact information is 100% public information.

Son, you're not just lazy … you're nigger-tier lazy.

I concur

More insanity from the octaroon

thehayride.com/2015/06/how-the-louisiana-democratic-party-handles-the-slightest-bit-of-bad-press-is-embarrassing/

ever heard the phrase "she's clutching her pearls"?

I see she is the DEM state party chairroon
I see a trend here

Haha, how new are you fucking faggot? Ever seen the dump threads in the catalog?

Well then post it on this board bitches, look who's talking.

Let that sink in….. …

Can we just start hanging feminists? Like right now? The police can suck a fat one.

Her twitter
@ TeamKCP
Spacebook
facebook.com/Karen.Carter.Peterson/
Retard

What a cunt. When does the SJW/PC ride fall apart?
That fucking hideous troll needs to go back under her bridge. It's a fucking cake. Her baseless indignation disgusts me.

It's Merkel feasting on the manhood of Germany

WAKE UP DEUTSCHBROS

Actually user chalk it up to good old TNB

A massive dump is one thing, but if you want to find out about a specific politician it takes less than a minute.

Social media:

Work address/phone/email: 1409 Oretha Castle Haley Boulevard
Suite C
New Orleans, LA 70113
(504) 568-8346
[email protected]/* */

OP is a faggot and thought LA stood for Los Angeles and not Louisiana

Thank you for solving my autism. I couldn't clear up something seeming off about the OP but didn't think twice about it.

And here I thought she was a L.A. nigger that moved back to LA.

Didn't that one scientists wife make him that sick shirt with a buncha qts on it?

He was also attacked for feminism

Is modern feminism actually a women's civil war?

Feminism is the kikes pitting fat ugly and shitskin women against the normal women.

It's like an allegory for the Civil Rights movment.

Kek bless these digits, let it be done.

But it is though.

Oh, now I see the problem. She was jealous the cake was sexier than her.

Fat bitch just wanted the cake herself.

I'm surprised she smashed the cake instead of eating it.

big girl has a big attitude.

What language is that?

how did I know it was going to be a butt-ugly fat cunt who's just mad that no one wants to see her in a bikini and eat her cake.

maybe a bit suggestive, lewd perhaps, but sexist? c'mon…

Its like rosie odonnel fucked a lightskin sheebon fatass dyke

She didn't go violent because she's a feminist.
She went violent because she's a nigger.
It's time to start actually enforcing laws against violent niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_necklace_(sexuality)
doesn't seem that far fetched when you think about the depraved shit the 'elites' are into

Reminder that most autists are leftists.
Reminder that most betas are leftists.
Reminder that white women voted Trump because alpha males voted Trump.

She has hair like a Cardassian.

Shameful behavior for an adult.

You win

Pick only one, user.

BTW shit like that, would make you go byebye here

Mixed mudblood was just angry that she couldn't have the whole cake, so she came up with an excuse to throw a temper tantrum until everyone else left the area.

How autistic and divorced from reality do you have to be to act like a literal three year old and do something like this?

10/10 would fug cake.

step 1: be a nigger
step 2:see step 1

If I were the male reps I would take the opportunity to penalize the nigger with whatever legislature rules they have for its behavior.

If you want, you could send the guy a message that he or the people who gave him the cake are not in the wrong in any way, and should stand their ground on this.

She's right. If you want to have women in your workplace, you don't promote immodest dress. Best not to have women in your workplace.

Disgusting, should not have been hired in the first place.

Is that Masie's mom?

She wishes she could be as black as rachel.

Jesus christ she makes laws?

I mean come on, it's like the current year.

How fucking stupid must she be to hate a cake?
I thought we were autistic.

I can't stop chuckling every time I read it.
A fucking cake.
Triggered by a fucking cake.

Don't worry, it'll be legal soon.

Eeeeewwww

Pathetic, she can't even smash a cake right.

The cake is a social construct

This lady has a chip on her shoulder.

The cake is a Spook

When fucking don't they? I've got 2 black kids in my class and 5 niggers. The black kids are polite as fuck and it's because they come from Tanna and there parents don't constantly tell them "KILL WHITEY BIX NOOD". They're still stupid as fuck but they don't hate me and I kind of treat them like Dogs. They're stupid and all, but I'm happy to give them a hand because they're trying.

The american black kids cry raycism all the time. SJWs are walking daddy complexes.

YOU FAIL AT Holla Forums

>reddit spacing

uncle ted was the only one to ever say it right, and it got him caught :(

Anyone had any luck trolling any of these goofy cat ladies on Twitter yet? I'm goin deep with this one… Doin some experimental trolling… Gonna try to not get blocked and really do my best to turbo-trigger this lady. The potential is very much there. So many options if she bites…

I think she could be just dumb enough to immediately get just triggered enough without thinking it through that she could actually end up humoring me. ha………. We see.

I agree, bikinis are sexist.
We need more nude women. #banthebikini